Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

2 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

haha thanks. ops... someone on a "survey" mode :P 

sorry lah

Scanning mode, my memory can  rem each and every PMs, including whatsapps and every responses and msgs I have made in all forums including shrimps/aquatic ones, straight or non str
Going with your boy I supposed?

Not survey, survey is here:

Guest GianMassage

How far would you travel to get a good massage? I mean, the new "Super Hero" kind of distance? If you are a tourist, would you go all the way to, say, Talat Phlu BTS Station?

(although only 5 stations away from Sala Daeng (Silom) BTS Station, but it's actually pretty out of the way for a typical tourist)

48 minutes ago, TamPenis said:

Any review on this place?

Baan Tewa Male Spa

I tried it last year. It seems others who came had made earlier bookings, so I was left with what is available. I forgot who I picked, but they do not have as many boys as other massage cenres such as Hero. My massage was good, felt relaxed, given full attention by the masseur and had a HE.

1 hour ago, looklook said:

I tried it last year. It seems others who came had made earlier bookings, so I was left with what is available. I forgot who I picked, but they do not have as many boys as other massage cenres such as Hero. My massage was good, felt relaxed, given full attention by the masseur and had a HE.

Oh.. tot of going that in an hour.

Surprised that their closing time is 10pm.

Kinda early isn't it. Or perhaps,  last season starts at 10.

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

16 hours ago, Guest GianMassage said:

How far would you travel to get a good massage? I mean, the new "Super Hero" kind of distance? If you are a tourist, would you go all the way to, say, Talat Phlu BTS Station?

(although only 5 stations away from Sala Daeng (Silom) BTS Station, but it's actually pretty out of the way for a typical tourist)

I stay over Silom way and have traveled to Hero on Soi 11 (before they closed but I wouldn't travel to Super Hero. I will wait for when Hero reopens (as there is a plan to) and see just where they are before I make the decision 

hi guys , wondering if anyone here has book a boy in Bangkok for overnight before ....

see , I was in Bangkok few months ago , and got this wonderful massage from this boy ,

( very handsome , very fit and straight ) ...we keep in contact ,

I told him I will be in Bangkok soon , and he ask me if I wanted him overnight with me ...

never have I done this before ..

I would love to have him by my side at night ...

he is asking for 8000b for the night ...

is that a okay rate ???

thanks in advance ..

13 minutes ago, Guest lim said:

hi guys , wondering if anyone here has book a boy in Bangkok for overnight before ....

see , I was in Bangkok few months ago , and got this wonderful massage from this boy ,

I told him I will be in Bangkok soon , and he ask me if I wanted him overnight with me ...

is that a okay rate ???

thanks in advance ..

how much did you pay him on the previous trip. from my experience, if the boy is from one of the go-go bars, you have to pay his off fees as well, not sure if it is the same rules for boys from massage places.

for me 8000thb is on the high side, but if you have the means and both agreeable on the terms and conditions, why not.

When Bangkok with my bf last year, understand boys are asking for 5000 for over night stay and most ppl would give tips like 2000, so for 8000 guess don need to give tip already lor, don forgets  you have to pay everything else u go with him like eating or clubs. Go for it and have a good time cheers

21 minutes ago, Friendly said:

When Bangkok with my bf last year, understand boys are asking for 5000 for over night stay and most ppl would give tips like 2000, so for 8000 guess don need to give tip already lor, don forgets  you have to pay everything else u go with him like eating or clubs. Go for it and have a good time cheers

don't u go straight to hotel w that "boy" and then let him go after having the "fun"? No need to do bfast with him

Guest Curious to know
On 17/06/2016 at 0:09 AM, raj1204 said:

New record of mine,  for leisure and self satisfaction. .

2 days in Bangkok,  had 18 thai massage. 

Screenshot_2016-06-16-20-13-02-1.png

Hi, can you please share, with us,  your experiences and thoughts about the massage you received. 

It would be very interesting as it looks like you went to places that most of the people here have not visited.

Thanks in advance.

Guest Guest123

On 16 June 2016 at 8:09 PM, raj1204 said:

New record of mine,  for leisure and self satisfaction. .

2 days in Bangkok,  had 18 thai massage. 

Screenshot_2016-06-16-20-13-02-1.png

Which are the recommended ones?

3 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Oh man, the onsen @ Yunomori Onsen here will be closed for maintenance on tue and wed. Can't visit this time round.. 

Only the pool area will be closed right. Manage service will be business as usual.

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

On 6/20/2016 at 9:42 AM, lovehandle said:

Sukhothai massage has closed just recently. I know the owner, he was tired of running it.

On 6/18/2016 at 11:47 AM, Guest lim said:

is that a okay rate ???

thanks in advance ..

8000 is absurd. 2000 to 3000 is the "going rate" at least for go-go bar boys. But no difference for massage boys.

I was in Silom recently and decided to try a few massage places mentioned here.

First was Eve House on Surawong Road. Nicky's Gay bangkok has a visitor who described it as:

I found a great massage shop on Surawong road called Eve House.

First appearances (and the shop’s name) give the impression that it is aimed at straight men because the number of women working there far outnumber the guys, but the massages from the guys were really good – in fact the best I had during my recent 2 week vacation!

The massage rooms all have showers and the guys are willing to shower with you and also be naked whilst giving a massage!”

When I approached the place, there were two female and one male masseuses sitting outside. The male was around 40 years old, and not my type. I walked past and didn't go in.

The next place I tried was Health Massage and Spa on Silom 64 Building, 3rd floor. It is an exclusively man to man massage place, and they have a whole bunch of boys seated/standing outside the building at the KFC/subway entrance. The masseurs are generally young and cute. You can choose one and they will bring you up to the massage place. Alternatively, if you are shy about choosing a masseur where many people are walking by on the street, you can go up to the spa (the spa is in a location without much human traffic) and talk to the counter guy. He can call up whoever you choose.

I chose Do, and he's a 19 year old college student earning extra income. Cute, young and fit, with good massage skills. Most masseurs here don't do penetration, but usually will do HE for a negotiable tip. Ambience wise, there is only a shower room outside the massage room, and the walls are rather thin. Still, it is much cheaper than the well known "full service" gay massage parlours, and if you are only after a HE, why not give this a try.

26 minutes ago, azndapper said:

I was in Silom recently and decided to try a few massage places mentioned here.

First was Eve House on Surawong Road. Nicky's Gay bangkok has a visitor who described it as:

When I approached the place, there were two female and one male masseuses sitting outside. The male was around 40 years old, and not my type. I walked past and didn't go in.

The next place I tried was Health Massage and Spa on Silom 64 Building, 3rd floor. It is an exclusively man to man massage place, and they have a whole bunch of boys seated/standing outside the building at the KFC/subway entrance. The masseurs are generally young and cute. You can choose one and they will bring you up to the massage place. Alternatively, if you are shy about choosing a masseur where many people are walking by on the street, you can go up to the spa (the spa is in a location without much human traffic) and talk to the counter guy. He can call up whoever you choose.

I chose Do, and he's a 19 year old college student earning extra income. Cute, young and fit, with good massage skills. Most masseurs here don't do penetration, but usually will do HE for a negotiable tip. Ambience wise, there is only a shower room outside the massage room, and the walls are rather thin. Still, it is much cheaper than the well known "full service" gay massage parlours, and if you are only after a HE, why not give this a try.

Thanks for the write-up. Might try it the next time I'm in the area.

Guest Bangkok Visitor

Massage done at Dr Bear. I chose Ob Oon  for 90 mins, soft touch oil massage, very sensual and relaxing. It was heavenly when the masseur worked skilfully on my organ, and ultimately he completed his mission. Happy to tip him. 

Do get a 30% discount voucher from TravelGayAsia, valid for massages on weekdays before 5pm. Worth it! 

Do call to book appointment in advance. 

Guest asian
On 6/13/2016 at 4:31 PM, Guest Sport Hotie said:

Hi I am currently at Bangkok. Planning to go to explore sauna today. Keen to join me?

have u gone to the sauna

5 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

what mission he complete? I tot dr bear is no hanky panky :whistle:

by the way, any one have any recommendation for masseur in yunomori onsen?

well, technically that's true about Dr.  Bear, but when you get an organ-2 massage, i.e. manhood massage, uhm, "things" can happen lol ;-) Organ-2 is called "sexual health" massage, and thus obviously involves getting hard.... though the aim is not necessarily to cum, but again, happens easily LOL

Anyway, never tried a massage at Ynunomori.... guess I should, should be ice after the onsen

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.