Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest TomTom
On 05/08/2017 at 10:38 AM, Sudu said:

Then go for prime massage in silom, u can choose male masseur and maybe 1/10 chances offered a hj. Been there 5 times before, only one hj offered and he gave the least sensual massage and hj wasnt really good too, but he let me touch his dick so win win i guess?! Lol The other 4 massages i had there,  2 were sensual enough to give me a hard on, 2 was strong and relaxing. Massage wise, they never disappoint me.

but the hongkee lady boss and front staff are rude going there few time, massage not bad but not the front staff service. Ever stand in the front dask for few min never greet u and when we ask they said fully booked. ( the hongkee lady boss was there) thus no more next time

13 hours ago, Brandonmarcuslim said:

Will be at bangkok 27 sept - 1 oct, anyone is heading there? btw anyone heard about G.O.D club? it's a club with live sex show? and is it true that it was shut down?

G.O.D. is/was very popular and VERY packed on the weekends. But it didn't have live sex shows, just some hot (but not naked) dancers. And ys, unfortunately it was shut down. Rumor has it it will open again maybe November...

1 hour ago, bkkandy said:

G.O.D. is/was very popular and VERY packed on the weekends. But it didn't have live sex shows, just some hot (but not naked) dancers. And ys, unfortunately it was shut down. Rumor has it it will open again maybe November...

It was my favourite club in Thailand, so sad.

2 hours ago, Guest TomTom said:

but the hongkee lady boss and front staff are rude going there few time, massage not bad but not the front staff service. Ever stand in the front dask for few min never greet u and when we ask they said fully booked. ( the hongkee lady boss was there) thus no more next time

You are right that the front desk staff got attitude, but luckily they are not the one that will serve you lol. I maintained minimum coversation with the front desk staff, just to choose my masseur and state my massage preference, 2 hour oil, and pay. No need to talk to them anymore after, a different guy/girl with walkie talkie will take you and introduce to the masseur. 

Maybe just me, but i could care less about their attitude as long as the massuer is doing a great job, and a minor stress before the session sometimes makes the massage better as they are really about making you relax and stress free. U dont even have to talk to the front desk after your session as well. 

3 hours ago, immortal said:

i see. but i must say, most of their masseurs are quite acceptable looking :P

You are right, and sometimes they look better than picture lol. I usually look at the hand and overall body, not too skinny and not fat. 

On 8/5/2017 at 5:52 AM, immortal said:

But the thing is I don't want go in the massage shop knowing that I will get an happy ending. Lol! Usually they focus on the HE and not the massage... Sighs hard to get best of both... 

Can I suggest a gay massage place that I have long patronized called Candle T spa. Location is a bit odd along Rama 4 road in a suburb called Bon Gai, in Rams 4 City Court carpark which you can get to via Uber or Grab taxi. Many years ago it was recommended by a blog about gay massages in Bangkok called Shameless Macks. Until today it's still one of the best massages for me. It also comes with happy ending but not the sex kind - more like they jerk u off if u want it.

The price is more expensive 700 Baht for 60 mins or 900 Baht for 90 mins with a minimum 500 Baht tip but the massage is really worth it - so far the best I've had in Thailand. You can choose the Massuer's from a photo book and some are quite cute. Ask for Jack for a superb massage. Hope it helps.

https://m.facebook.com/candle

http://www.candletspa.com/

23 hours ago, Sudu said:

You can, just need to ask them nicely that u want to choose the massuer

12 hours ago, immortal said:

i see. but i must say, most of their masseurs are quite acceptable looking :P

yes upon request they let you choose from pictures on an ipad. I've seen people do that, though I haven't myself because when going to Prime I don't really care what the guy looks like because I go there for the massage, and you can't tell the massage skills from his looks anyway LOL

Sometimes though I do call ahead and make a reservation with one of my two regular and favorite guys there

On 12/08/2017 at 5:45 PM, Guest TomTom said:

I thinik they are polite enough 

On 13/08/2017 at 7:25 AM, Dennis23 said:

anyone can recommend good yet not so expensive massage in BKK?

Nine Spa or Nye Spa

all around Sukhumvit Area.

Nye Spa is quite cheap, 500 for 2 hours Thai Massage, and the owner is quite nice. No minimum tips but I think nowadays 100B is must.

Nine Spa is more for HE I guess? But their massage skill also not bad. Now got promotion, 90mins Thai Massage for 500B only if you come by 5pm. Better to make reservation before you go. 

51 minutes ago, 96miniboy said:

Nine Spa or Nye Spa

Nye Spa is quite cheap, 500 for 2 hours Thai Massage, and the owner is quite nice. No minimum tips but I think nowadays 100B is must.

Nine Spa is more for HE I guess? But their massage skill also not bad. Now got promotion, 90mins Thai Massage for 500B only if you come by 5pm. Better to make reservation before you go. 

U seems to know a lot about bangkok.  Have u heard about sauna mania? Is it nice?

Guest Dennis23
1 hour ago, 96miniboy said:

Nine Spa or Nye Spa

Thankz for the info...

11 hours ago, Brandonmarcuslim said:

U seems to know a lot about bangkok.  Have u heard about sauna mania? Is it nice?

54 minutes ago, 96miniboy said:

Not nice at all haha~  just my opinion. I prefer Babylon 

haha yeas Sauna Mania is not "nice", but especially on their naked nights it's very busy with lots of hot guys :) Almost all Asian, whereas Babylon has a mixed crowd of Asian and ang moh. So depends on what you like....

2 hours ago, bkkandy said:

haha yeas Sauna Mania is not "nice", but especially on their naked nights it's very busy with lots of hot guys :) Almost all Asian, whereas Babylon has a mixed crowd of Asian and ang moh. So depends on what you like....

But i don't think Ang Moh like Asian..... Coz they maybe prefer the darker skin guy.

On 12 August 2017 at 6:45 PM, Guest TomTom said:

the lady is actually a taiwanese married to a thai, whilst the supervisors are from karen tribes. 

in thailand, a big smile, a lot of patience, a gentle manner of speech and of course, a passable command of the language will get you everywhere. sometimes, when i watch how foreign customers make appointments at the counter, i found them to be often curt and sometimes even demanding. a common sight in sg no doubt. but this is thailand, and here, this can be and is often construed as being rude.

make the effort to be courteous to and patient with them, and  they will reciprocate your kindness. they have always recommended the best masseurs for me, and reserved the best rooms with attached bath for me. they even allow me to park my car at the shop after my massage, as i go off pubbing for the night.

On 16/08/2017 at 6:33 PM, bkkandy said:

Just visit Yunomori Onsen haha! quite fun inside. 

I'm heading to BKK from 27 Aug to 30 Aug. been to BKK many times and always have fun there. Anyone there during this period perhaps we can hang out. Will be nice if you are a dominating top too but if not, it's ok. We can just hang out and party.

Guest Bangcock
On 8/13/2017 at 8:53 PM, Jay Jay said:

Can I suggest a gay massage place that I have long patronized called Candle T spa. Location is a bit odd along Rama 4 road in a suburb called Bon Gai, in Rams 4 City Court carpark which you can get to via Uber or Grab taxi. Many years ago it was recommended by a blog about gay massages in Bangkok called Shameless Macks. Until today it's still one of the best massages for me. It also comes with happy ending but not the sex kind - more like they jerk u off if u want it.

The price is more expensive 700 Baht for 60 mins or 900 Baht for 90 mins with a minimum 500 Baht tip but the massage is really worth it - so far the best I've had in Thailand. You can choose the Massuer's from a photo book and some are quite cute. Ask for Jack for a superb massage. Hope it helps.

Shameless Macks like to explore those cheap small side street massage shops instead of those big more expensive massage joints.

I learned from him and find it more exciting. 

He found those that have male masseurs. These are supposed to be unisex and gay friendly for a very small price. That usually include full fucking in small partitions or sometimes no partition with only a big curtain. I had so much sex there instead of wasting time hunting at the saunas.

Sometimes, while the masseur was massaging me, the customer in the next partition was already banging the female masseuse. The whining of the girl got my masseur horny and my big ass was a convenient outlet. He mounted me even before asking for the tips. It's no secret at that time that massage shops are disguised brothels and anything goes.

I've always seen seedy brothels for men and thought it'll be thrilling that I'll be serving these men in the brothels. I always thought that these brothels were for the male customers. But after reading from Shameless Macks forum where there were the gay friendly shops, they were just right for my fetish.

Right there while another customer was banging a prostitute, I'm being banged by another man and I don't have to suppress my moaning. The customer next door heard us and knew I'm a man being fucked. Only in Bangkok that he's was not complaining. In fact, I found a few shops with only big curtain partitions most exciting.

After a few visits, one of the boss lady even realised my fetish. She'll purposely arrange for my massage right beside another customer where the partition curtain has a small gap. I don't know if she even made the special arrangements but sometimes the customer would be curious and actually peeped over and saw me being fucked like a whore. This small massage shop was actually right within the red light district and I was always hassled by the pimps about fuckable girls. But I'm actually going there myself to be fucked by men.

I tried to contact Shameless Macks himself but he's always very secretive. Now he disappeared years ago and nobody knew what happened to him.

2 hours ago, Guest Bangcock said:

Shameless Macks like to explore those cheap small side street massage shops instead of those big more expensive massage joints.

I learned from him and find it more exciting. 

He found those that have male masseurs. These are supposed to be unisex and gay friendly for a very small price. That usually include full fucking in small partitions or sometimes no partition with only a big curtain. I had so much sex there instead of wasting time hunting at the saunas.

Sometimes, while the masseur was massaging me, the customer in the next partition was already banging the female masseuse. The whining of the girl got my masseur horny and my big ass was a convenient outlet. He mounted me even before asking for the tips. It's no secret at that time that massage shops are disguised brothels and anything goes.

I've always seen seedy brothels for men and thought it'll be thrilling that I'll be serving these men in the brothels. I always thought that these brothels were for the male customers. But after reading from Shameless Macks forum where there were the gay friendly shops, they were just right for my fetish.

Right there while another customer was banging a prostitute, I'm being banged by another man and I don't have to suppress my moaning. The customer next door heard us and knew I'm a man being fucked. Only in Bangkok that he's was not complaining. In fact, I found a few shops with only big curtain partitions most exciting.

After a few visits, one of the boss lady even realised my fetish. She'll purposely arrange for my massage right beside another customer where the partition curtain has a small gap. I don't know if she even made the special arrangements but sometimes the customer would be curious and actually peeped over and saw me being fucked like a whore. This small massage shop was actually right within the red light district and I was always hassled by the pimps about fuckable girls. But I'm actually going there myself to be fucked by men.

I tried to contact Shameless Macks himself but he's always very secretive. Now he disappeared years ago and nobody knew what happened to him.

Awesome sharing! Fun can be had in most places in bkk. Glad you had yours. 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Will be on working trip in Bkk, staying Novotel Bangna. Any nice place for food, fun, shop nearby? 

Unfortunately Novotel Bangna is quite far away from everything. Many years ago there used to be a gay massage place nearby the shops there but I think it's closed down by now. However best if u use uber or grab taxi and go to the more livelier parts of Bangkok like Silom or Sukhumvit!

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Will be on working trip in Bkk, staying Novotel Bangna. Any nice place for food, fun, shop nearby? 

Oh I just remembered, there is one thing you may want to go to since it's nearby. Seacon Square shopping centre is just up the road north of your hotel. Behind Secon square is Talad Rot Fai - the original Railway market - I'm not sure if it is still there - the since the one in Bangkok behind the Esplanade Shopping centre (Thailand Cultural Centre MRT station) is called Talad Rot Fai 2, I assume the original is still operating! The night market is huge! Have fun

On 23/08/2017 at 6:51 AM, Brandonmarcuslim said:

Anyone try my hero massage here? 

I've been there twice, once in June and once more recently earlier this month. In June my experience was very disappointing. Couldn't really find my type and the one closest to my type was a bit flabby and disinterested to serve. Massage was terrible.

Second time round I chose someone more interested in doing his job but his massage skills was still no where as good as what I got from the old hero... 

Place is much cleaner now though, and appears more grand. Apart from that nothing has changed except now price is higher!

12 hours ago, jiriki said:

I've been there twice, once in June and once more recently earlier this month. In June my experience was very disappointing. Couldn't really find my type and the one closest to my type was a bit flabby and disinterested to serve. Massage was terrible.

Second time round I chose someone more interested in doing his job but his massage skills was still no where as good as what I got from the old hero... 

Place is much cleaner now though, and appears more grand. Apart from that nothing has changed except now price is higher!

Thanks bro... i think i skip that hero place...lol

On 13/08/2017 at 8:53 PM, Jay Jay said:

Candle T Spa is indeed nice with the space and facilties. Had Jack as recommended and it's one of the best massages I had - long, continuous, firm and strong strokes with strong elements of sensuality. 1000 baht for 90 mins and compulsory 500 baht tip. Well worth it. Place is a little hard to find though. 

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.