Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Went to my friend's place (Amari hotel) and we went to the steam room. I was surprised to see two men in action in the sauna room. One was jo the other. Lol.  I can't forget the shock face when they saw us. 

Over the past days, I had massage at various places and and out of the 6-7 times, I was offered special 4 times. The places are all legitimate parlour. Interest how easy it is to be offered one.

14 hours ago, justanotherme said:

Went to my friend's place (Amari hotel) and we went to the steam room. I was surprised to see two men in action in the sauna room. One was jo the other. Lol.  I can't forget the shock face when they saw us. 

Over the past days, I had massage at various places and and out of the 6-7 times, I was offered special 4 times. The places are all legitimate parlour. Interest how easy it is to be offered one.

yeah, i think over there they are quite open. even the str8 guys offer it. depending on my mood and the guy, i might just decline or maybe just a jo.

16 hours ago, justanotherme said:

Mind sharing the place, charges & ur rating?

Guest Bangcock
5 hours ago, justanotherme said:

I think moat just just wanted to earn extra, but 1000 baht for a jo...I think I can rely on my hands to do it.

1000 baht is more than jo, a full fuck job is only 500 to 1000bahts. These cheap massage places don't charge as much as the gay ones who know how squeeze the gay clients. They have very low overhead and mostly are not as young or good-looking as those from the gay places so they have low expectations especially those without big cocks.

Therefore some are quite eager to please. I seldom go back to the same man because if I go back to the same man, he'll think I'm in love with him. LOL. If he's good then I don't mind. But they are seldom good, not even close because they are never certified trained.

I don't go for their services, more for my special fetishes.

Guest fetishhhh
1 hour ago, Guest Bangcock said:

1000 baht is more than jo, a full fuck job is only 500 to 1000bahts. These cheap massage places don't charge as much as the gay ones who know how squeeze the gay clients. They have very low overhead and mostly are not as young or good-looking as those from the gay places so they have low expectations especially those without big cocks.

Therefore some are quite eager to please. I seldom go back to the same man because if I go back to the same man, he'll think I'm in love with him. LOL. If he's good then I don't mind. But they are seldom good, not even close because they are never certified trained.

I don't go for their services, more for my special fetishes.

i would love for you to elaborate ... haha

special fetish like? what do u make them do or what do u do to them? :)

Guest Bangcock
55 minutes ago, Guest fetishhhh said:

i would love for you to elaborate ... haha

special fetish like? what do u make them do or what do u do to them? :)

See below to answer your curiosity.

Haha.

The O faces of some of the straight customers are priceless.

On 8/21/2017 at 7:06 AM, Guest Bangcock said:

Shameless Macks like to explore those cheap small side street massage shops instead of those big more expensive massage joints.

I learned from him and find it more exciting. 

He found those that have male masseurs. These are supposed to be unisex and gay friendly for a very small price. That usually include full fucking in small partitions or sometimes no partition with only a big curtain. I had so much sex there instead of wasting time hunting at the saunas.

Sometimes, while the masseur was massaging me, the customer in the next partition was already banging the female masseuse. The whining of the girl got my masseur horny and my big ass was a convenient outlet. He mounted me even before asking for the tips. It's no secret at that time that massage shops are disguised brothels and anything goes.

I've always seen seedy brothels for men and thought it'll be thrilling that I'll be serving these men in the brothels. I always thought that these brothels were for the male customers. But after reading from Shameless Macks forum where there were the gay friendly shops, they were just right for my fetish.

Right there while another customer was banging a prostitute, I'm being banged by another man and I don't have to suppress my moaning. The customer next door heard us and knew I'm a man being fucked. Only in Bangkok that he's was not complaining. In fact, I found a few shops with only big curtain partitions most exciting.

After a few visits, one of the boss lady even realised my fetish. She'll purposely arrange for my massage right beside another customer where the partition curtain has a small gap. I don't know if she even made the special arrangements but sometimes the customer would be curious and actually peeped over and saw me being fucked like a whore. This small massage shop was actually right within the red light district and I was always hassled by the pimps about fuckable girls. But I'm actually going there myself to be fucked by men.

I tried to contact Shameless Macks himself but he's always very secretive. Now he disappeared years ago and nobody knew what happened to him.

On 01/09/2017 at 6:27 PM, justanotherme said:

I've stayed at Amari a few times. Very often action happens. Had 3p fun in the jacuzzi once. 

On 2 September 2017 at 5:10 PM, justanotherme said:

I think moat just just wanted to earn extra, but 1000 baht for a jo...I think I can rely on my hands to do it.

hj with caressing of masseur (including his family jewels): 500 baht.

going all the way: 1000 baht.

pay a fair price but don't overdo it.

On 8/5/2017 at 3:05 AM, 96miniboy said:

Banana is not nice at all, unless you want to speak Singlish.

Be careful of Banana.  I had my money stolen even though they were kept in the locker.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Have a look at the link guys. Magic Hands Massage in Soi Ngam Dupli, very near Ibis Sarthorn. Reviews are very good. Think a good massage place should be Recommeded if the owner tries to do the right thing. The owner here replies to almost every review and there is a sense that he tries his best to improve his shop. 

https://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/magic-hands-massage/

8 hours ago, bennyboi said:

Found it distressing that clubs closes at 2am. Too early for my liking. Will stay for two more days, am yet to really experience what everyone is talking about. 

Totally agree with you on the early closing of clubs. But you can like hang around with your new found friend after club around the area for supper.

Had a really good time in DJ Station during my last visit there for 2 nights, but my trip before this last trip was largely disappointing. So I guess it depends on luck also? Whether you can find your type and the crowd finds you their type.

On 2017/8/21 at 7:06 AM, Guest Bangcock said:

Shameless Macks like to explore those cheap small side street massage shops instead of those big more expensive massage joints.

I learned from him and find it more exciting. 

He found those that have male masseurs. These are supposed to be unisex and gay friendly for a very small price. That usually include full fucking in small partitions or sometimes no partition with only a big curtain. I had so much sex there instead of wasting time hunting at the saunas.

Sometimes, while the masseur was massaging me, the customer in the next partition was already banging the female masseuse. The whining of the girl got my masseur horny and my big ass was a convenient outlet. He mounted me even before asking for the tips. It's no secret at that time that massage shops are disguised brothels and anything goes.

I've always seen seedy brothels for men and thought it'll be thrilling that I'll be serving these men in the brothels. I always thought that these brothels were for the male customers. But after reading from Shameless Macks forum where there were the gay friendly shops, they were just right for my fetish.

Right there while another customer was banging a prostitute, I'm being banged by another man and I don't have to suppress my moaning. The customer next door heard us and knew I'm a man being fucked. Only in Bangkok that he's was not complaining. In fact, I found a few shops with only big curtain partitions most exciting.

After a few visits, one of the boss lady even realised my fetish. She'll purposely arrange for my massage right beside another customer where the partition curtain has a small gap. I don't know if she even made the special arrangements but sometimes the customer would be curious and actually peeped over and saw me being fucked like a whore. This small massage shop was actually right within the red light district and I was always hassled by the pimps about fuckable girls. But I'm actually going there myself to be fucked by men.

I tried to contact Shameless Macks himself but he's always very secretive. Now he disappeared years ago and nobody knew what happened to him.

May I know where is this place? Haha

On 9/13/2017 at 10:06 AM, lawrence17 said:

Will be in bangkok from 20-23 Sep & stay at Silom. Plan to go Yunomori. Anyone interested to join?

6 hours ago, goygoy said:

which is a better onsen in bangkok?

Thonglor let's relax or yunomori?

42 minutes ago, Mssg-exchange said:

The former!

I'll be back home in BKK on 22, but probably too jet-lagged to join Yunomori so soon lol

I haven't had a chance to try Let's Relax at Thonglor yet, so can't tell. I do like Yunomori a lot, but I'm keen to try the other one as well to compare. Though Thonglor is a bit far from me, whereas Yunomori is convenently close, so Thonglor probably won't become my regular one...

What makes Thonglor better in your view @Mssg-exchange?

Guest Bkk Alone

In Bangkok alone and birthday coming soon.  Any suggestion for a most unforgettable birthday bash in Bangkok assuming money no object?  Just want a fun filled and memorable birthday to pamper myself.

2 hours ago, maybeprobably said:

staying at silom road in early october. looking for good massage places. bonus if they're cute :)

so many there, you're spoilt for choice.... just look for the boys sitting outside and if you find one cute, go get him for a massage :) 

Hi everyone! Totally new to this forum and have a question. Sorry but didnt find any info on existing topic( Can you guys advice any massage place in Bangkok with mature older masseurs? 50+ yo maybe? Is it even possible to find in Bangkok? Gonna stay near silom area for a week in November. Many thanx in advance!!!

5 hours ago, AlanMore said:

Hi everyone! Totally new to this forum and have a question. Sorry but didnt find any info on existing topic( Can you guys advice any massage place in Bangkok with mature older masseurs? 50+ yo maybe? Is it even possible to find in Bangkok? Gonna stay near silom area for a week in November. Many thanx in advance!!!

may or may not exist but I have never seen any that old...

edit: thinking a bit more, I had one who was maybe 40-50, but at a straight and really legit place, no hanky-panky

Edited by bkkandy

12 hours ago, bkkandy said:

may or may not exist but I have never seen any that old...

edit: thinking a bit more, I had one who was maybe 40-50, but at a straight and really legit place, no hanky-panky

Thank you for your reply) I'm not really into hanky-panky stuff)) I'd prefer a good massage much more)) So what was that place you mentioned?

23 hours ago, AlanMore said:

Thank you for your reply) I'm not really into hanky-panky stuff)) I'd prefer a good massage much more)) So what was that place you mentioned?

That was at Sook Sabai massage, in Saladaeng Soi 1 (almmost next to Siri Sathorn Hotel)

Wat Pho is good advice, too, I guess. Unfortunately, I also don't know if they have  oil massage. I kinda doubt it though, because they are know as THE school for traditional Thai massage, so that's what they would offer. Also, last time I went there it looked they just had a large open space where they give that Thai traditional massage, but didn't notice any rooms where they could do naked oil massages. But then again, I didn't really look around and it's certainly worth googling some more for their offerings. Maybe they even have their own website?

44 minutes ago, bkkandy said:

That was at Sook Sabai massage, in Saladaeng Soi 1 (almmost next to Siri Sathorn Hotel)

Wat Pho is good advice, too, I guess. Unfortunately, I also don't know if they have  oil massage. I kinda doubt it though, because they are know as THE school for traditional Thai massage, so that's what they would offer. Also, last time I went there it looked they just had a large open space where they give that Thai traditional massage, but didn't notice any rooms where they could do naked oil massages. But then again, I didn't really look around and it's certainly worth googling some more for their offerings. Maybe they even have their own website?

Thanx) Found it. They actually do have website http://watpomassage.com/2014/index.php?r=/site/article&id=18

I guess Thai Massage with Thai Oil (Phrai) is the thing)) I think i should definitely try it.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.