Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

There is a new shop at the ground floor of Silom Plaza where Arena is located for your waxing. It is for gentleman only.

For haircut, you can try MW hair salon at Sap Road, off Suriong, near Russia Embassy where the hairstylist can communicate in English. 

5 hours ago, just curious said:

Hair cut down there

so no waxing?

well there are two gay hair salons in the Silom area, which do waxing and certainly can do other grooming varieties as well.

The one I go to for my waxing is Up 2 Hair Salon on the second floor of Charn Issara Tower, om Rama 4 Road between Silom and Surawong. Unpretentious and friendly. https://goo.gl/maps/jVNURSWhLNw

The other, a bit more fancy is Cutey and Beauty in Thaniya Plaza shopping mall on Thaniya street, which connects Silom and Surawong. https://goo.gl/maps/38G1TFgVMtB2

So they are both very close to each other. 

On 25/09/2017 at 1:45 AM, AlanMore said:

Hi everyone! Totally new to this forum and have a question. Sorry but didnt find any info on existing topic( Can you guys advice any massage place in Bangkok with mature older masseurs? 50+ yo maybe? Is it even possible to find in Bangkok? Gonna stay near silom area for a week in November. Many thanx in advance!!!

AlanMore can check this place... their massage is good just tell them your preference you need a mature masseur who give good massage: https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Attraction_Review-g293916-d2621694-Reviews-Health_Land_Spa_Massage_Asoke-Bangkok.html?m=19904

Health Land massage and spa...is only their price is dear...check b4 you book...

enjoy yr trip...

On 25/09/2017 at 1:45 AM, AlanMore said:

Hi everyone! Totally new to this forum and have a question. Sorry but didnt find any info on existing topic( Can you guys advice any massage place in Bangkok with mature older masseurs? 50+ yo maybe? Is it even possible to find in Bangkok? Gonna stay near silom area for a week in November. Many thanx in advance!!!

Near DJ Station, there is a shop called Rapee Massage (Oh Gosh.. in writing this down.. it sounds like Rape). I have been there a few times. Affordable and popular. No hanky panky. I have seen some matured masseurs there. You can give a try. My last massage there.. it was done by an experienced masseur who really did magic with his hands. Good skills. I cannot remember his name. 

8 hours ago, Jakeleo14 said:

AlanMore can check this place... their massage is good just tell them your preference you need a mature masseur who give good massage: https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Attraction_Review-g293916-d2621694-Reviews-Health_Land_Spa_Massage_Asoke-Bangkok.html?m=19904

Health Land massage and spa...is only their price is dear...check b4 you book...

enjoy yr trip...

Thanks a lot!) Did you try this place yourself? How old was your masseur?)

2 hours ago, dazzlinggleam said:

Near DJ Station, there is a shop called Rapee Massage (Oh Gosh.. in writing this down.. it sounds like Rape). I have been there a few times. Affordable and popular. No hanky panky. I have seen some matured masseurs there. You can give a try. My last massage there.. it was done by an experienced masseur who really did magic with his hands. Good skills. I cannot remember his name. 

Thank you! I guess i'll have to check this place out)) Especially because i'm gonna live in Silom area. How old was your masseur you think?

2 hours ago, AlanMore said:

Thank you! I guess i'll have to check this place out)) Especially because i'm gonna live in Silom area. How old was your masseur you think?

I think only one was young, when I was there. The others were around 30 and above. This place was really popular. At times, you would have to come back slightly later for another appointment time. 

But frankly, without any expectation of hanky panky, the skills were good. The one that impressed me... I went in the morning before my lunch time flight. More probably you could find the full time staff member then, and he would be the experienced one. He was around 40.

5 hours ago, AlanMore said:

Thanks a lot!) Did you try this place yourself? How old was your masseur?)

Yes... I try it myself and I like it... The place is big  and while my friends and I wait for our masseur... the place have ginger tea for us... my masseur is young... but they do have senior masseur... you just need to inform the front counter staff. You sure love it ... is very relaxing...

13 hours ago, Jakeleo14 said:

Yes... I try it myself and I like it... The place is big  and while my friends and I wait for our masseur... the place have ginger tea for us... my masseur is young... but they do have senior masseur... you just need to inform the front counter staff. You sure love it ... is very relaxing...

Sounds great) Thanx again!

1 hour ago, bkkandy said:

note that Health Land has several branches in Bangkok, one of them being on Sathorn Road (Sathorn Soi 12), which is close to Silom and thus more convenient for you if you're staying in SIlom area

Thank you for advice! I wonder if this will be the same place Jakeleo14 talks about))

So do you know anything about Dongtan beach masseurs? Do really older/senior men work there?

Will be touching down in BKK on the 19th and spending the weekend there. Have not sorted out the accommodation booking nor the itinerary.

After reading almost 30 pages of replies, i'm thinking about paying Yunomori and Dr Bear a visit, not too sure if these places are well connected by BTS?

Someone told me the cinema experience in BKK is different, have not anyone talk about it in the pages i've read, wonder how true it that?

Would love to drop by one of the cafes while there too, any good recommendation?

So many things to do, so little time! Haha! Looking forward to my solo adventure! 

9 hours ago, JR19 said:

Will be touching down in BKK on the 19th and spending the weekend there. Have not sorted out the accommodation booking nor the itinerary.

After reading almost 30 pages of replies, i'm thinking about paying Yunomori and Dr Bear a visit, not too sure if these places are well connected by BTS?

Someone told me the cinema experience in BKK is different, have not anyone talk about it in the pages i've read, wonder how true it that?

Would love to drop by one of the cafes while there too, any good recommendation?

So many things to do, so little time! Haha! Looking forward to my solo adventure! 

The cinema? Unless u dont mind sitting down watching a straight movis and then someone(may not be your liking) come fondling u

they may ask for a token

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

The cinema? Unless u dont mind sitting down watching a straight movis and then someone(may not be your liking) come fondling u

they may ask for a token

I was actually referring to cinemas showing Hollywood movies. My apologies for not specifying. :D

33 minutes ago, JR19 said:

I was actually referring to cinemas showing Hollywood movies. My apologies for not specifying. :D

is there a need to go bkk for movies???????

anyway, u need to sing their anthem inside, else is the same, esp u mentioned time not enugh, is there a need to watch a movie?

12 hours ago, JR19 said:

You have to walk a bit for both Yunomori and Dr Bear. 

Look it up, better than having someone else describe it as then you will get a mental picture of where the place is.

Yunomori:

The nearest MRT is Queen Sirikit. Exit 4. Walk 18 mins according to Google Maps.

The nearest BTS is Phrom Phong. Walk 16 mins according to Google Maps. I think there are motorcycle taxis from Phrom Phong. I walked.

Dr Bear:

The nearest BTS is Phra Ram 9. Walk 10 mins according to Google Maps.

My Dr Bear experience was not up to expectation, perhaps my expectation was too high. In any case, I sent my opinion to the owner - perhaps he has done something about it. My last visit was close to a year ago now. 

Have fun - please write and tell us about it. I will be heading up late Nov.

4 hours ago, Guest Gast said:

Dr Bear:

The nearest BTS is Phra Ram 9. Walk 10 mins according to Google Maps.

slight correction: Dr. Bear (original branch in Ratchada Soi 3) is near MRT, not BTS. Only 3 minute walk from MRT actually, if you find the shortest way. You can use R3 Sauna's map to find it, as BR. Bear is only about 50m to the right of R3

map_01.jpg

1 hour ago, bkkandy said:

slight correction: Dr. Bear (original branch in Ratchada Soi 3) is near MRT, not BTS. Only 3 minute walk from MRT actually, if you find the shortest way. You can use R3 Sauna's map to find it, as BR. Bear is only about 50m to the right of R3

map_01.jpg

Ah yes, very good - thanks for the correction, Handy Andy :)

20 hours ago, JR19 said:

I just been to yunomori the place 15 min walk from mrt and given the weather I dun really enjoy much compare to singapore one. the massage was excellent 

9 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

is there a need to go bkk for movies???????

anyway, u need to sing their anthem inside, else is the same, esp u mentioned time not enugh, is there a need to watch a movie?

If that's the part which makes the experience difference, then i can do without it. Thanks for the heads-up.

9 hours ago, Guest Gast said:

My Dr Bear experience was not up to expectation, perhaps my expectation was too high. In any case, I sent my opinion to the owner - perhaps he has done something about it. My last visit was close to a year ago now. 

Mind to share more about your experience?

4 hours ago, bkkandy said:

Do customers usually specify whose service they wanna engage in advance or will a random person be assigned upon the counter? Just like to know more how things work there. Thanks.

44 minutes ago, Lance1 said:

I just been to yunomori the place 15 min walk from mrt and given the weather I dun really enjoy much compare to singapore one. the massage was excellent 

I can imagine what it must be like to walk 15 mins in such weather in BKK. Perhaps most will arrive at the place covered with sweat just as the time when they get to the MRT/BTS after patronizing yunomori. Hopefully the walking path is partially sheltered for comfort's sake.

Edited by JR19
Typo

Hello, 

Im transitting in Bkk for a day before my flight out to Japan in November. 

Thinking of checking out massages in sukhumvit as my straight friends are going for their straight massages.  

Would like to know which one is good or recommended? preferably with HE. XD

20 hours ago, JR19 said:

If that's the part which makes the experience difference, then i can do without it. Thanks for the heads-up.

No.. you don't sing their anthem. None of them sings their anthem. You just stand up as the anthem plays.

I love watching movies. I make it a point to check out their cineplexes, like other tourists checking out museums. Nothing special. But I did think Hatyai cineplex was better than HK's, Malaysia's or USA's. 

21 hours ago, JR19 said:

Mind to share more about your experience?

When I got there, there was the reception person, 2 other masseurs (a young guy and an older guy). The boss and this other person were carrying curtain rods into the back of the shop - think they were renovating something. He smiled and said hello. You get to choose what exact massage you want and how long for.  I cant remember what the offerings were. I chose a body massage and an organ 2. The young guy brought me to the back of the shop - there are like 2 curtained off areas and next to that, shower cubicles. The massuer brought me to one of the curtained off areas and that was that. He did not say where to leave my clothes or what to do next. Not trained properly or perhaps he thought it was not my first time there - customer service very poor. I had my shower and went back to the curtained area. The massage was very lame - not enough strength. At that time, I could not believe that this was the well known Dr Bear massage that people talked about. The organ 2 massage was also very lame - nothing more than a jerk session. I told the massuer that it would be ok to end the session. So yes, a disappointment. I think I paid 1300 baht for the session. A tip was additional. For the same price, I would have definitely gotten a better massage at say Prime Massage or Arena. Hope your experience is waaaaaaaaaaay better than mine.

3 hours ago, Guest Gast said:

When I got there, there was the reception person, 2 other masseurs (a young guy and an older guy). The boss and this other person were carrying curtain rods into the back of the shop - think they were renovating something. He smiled and said hello. You get to choose what exact massage you want and how long for.  I cant remember what the offerings were. I chose a body massage and an organ 2. The young guy brought me to the back of the shop - there are like 2 curtained off areas and next to that, shower cubicles. The massuer brought me to one of the curtained off areas and that was that. He did not say where to leave my clothes or what to do next. Not trained properly or perhaps he thought it was not my first time there - customer service very poor. I had my shower and went back to the curtained area. The massage was very lame - not enough strength. At that time, I could not believe that this was the well known Dr Bear massage that people talked about. The organ 2 massage was also very lame - nothing more than a jerk session. I told the massuer that it would be ok to end the session. So yes, a disappointment. I think I paid 1300 baht for the session. A tip was additional. For the same price, I would have definitely gotten a better massage at say Prime Massage or Arena. Hope your experience is waaaaaaaaaaay better than mine.

I know that horrible feeling of not knowing what to do as a first timer at a place new to you. I guess at the end of the day it's really down to who is serving you which will make or break your experience at the joint. On that note, would you recommend one to book a session with the owner of the shop to ensure a satisfactory session?

On 8/5/2017 at 10:38 AM, Sudu said:

Then go for prime massage in silom, u can choose male masseur and maybe 1/10 chances offered a hj. Been there 5 times before, only one hj offered and he gave the least sensual massage and hj wasnt really good too, but he let me touch his dick so win win i guess?! Lol The other 4 massages i had there,  2 were sensual enough to give me a hard on, 2 was strong and relaxing. Massage wise, they never disappoint me.

i walked past a couple of times, but never really tried as i usually visit Adam Massage a bit further down.

this coming trip, i might consider visiting Prime, but now i am confused.

there are two very similarly named shops, basically same road, opp each other. 
even on google maps, they are listed as one.

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/The+Prime+Massage/@13.7280882,100.5306245,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x30e29f2cbaf0942b:0x930fa1bd0e06a7c7!8m2!3d13.7282523!4d100.5305548?hl=en

but when you go into images of the establishment,

it is quite clear one is The Prime and one is Thai Prime.

which is the real one, or rather, the one you have good experience in?

thanks in advance, Sudu. :)

The Prime Massage.jpg

Thai Prime Massage.jpg

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Both are similar shop, they have many buildings to cater for the huge amount of customers and masseur they have. U go to the first one in the picture for the counter, and depends on availability of rooms, the masseur will bring you to one of the 3 buildings there. 

23 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Both are similar shop, they have many buildings to cater for the huge amount of customers and masseur they have. U go to the first one in the picture for the counter, and depends on availability of rooms, the masseur will bring you to one of the 3 buildings there. 

thank you for clarifying! :D:D:D so many buildings, business must be good.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

19 hours ago, JR19 said:

I know that horrible feeling of not knowing what to do as a first timer at a place new to you. I guess at the end of the day it's really down to who is serving you which will make or break your experience at the joint. On that note, would you recommend one to book a session with the owner of the shop to ensure a satisfactory session?

Yeah, I heard Stephan (thats the owners name) is really good BUT I think you might have to book ahead cos he does not have set times in either of the two shops.

7 hours ago, Sudu said:

they are one and the same shop, I don't know where the slightly different names come from. They probably lost track of their name in the course of their multiple expansions haha.

But Sudu is right, you go to the reception in the first picture, and they take you to whichever of the three buildings they assign you to. The third is to the right of the "Thai Prime" named one, the first building right of the street corner and next to the restaurant in that corner. I think it doesn't even have a name sign, so it's kinda "invisible" ;) 

11 hours ago, bkkandy said:

they are one and the same shop, I don't know where the slightly different names come from. They probably lost track of their name in the course of their multiple expansions haha.

But Sudu is right, you go to the reception in the first picture, and they take you to whichever of the three buildings they assign you to. The third is to the right of the "Thai Prime" named one, the first building right of the street corner and next to the restaurant in that corner. I think it doesn't even have a name sign, so it's kinda "invisible" ;) 

I havent had a massage on the second building though, but i saw alot of masseurs hanging out on that building, especially during lunch

15 hours ago, bkkandy said:

thanks bkkandy for the additional info!! <3 <3 <3

would you have any masseur to reccommend?  my preference is towards medium to high strength.

the best masseurs are the ones that can apply strength deep into the muscle without it being a sharp pain. 

i've tried a few along the Silom stretch but it seems only Adam Massage had a masseur with that level of skill.

He left for his hometown a while back, and seems that he never returned..!

The other guys tend to rely too much on using the elbow, arm bone and body weight to roll onto the muscle.

it is still a valid technique in thai massage, but it is a really lazy way of massaging especially if the whole

body is approached like that.

some of the inexperience guys dont even have the awareness, (or dont care) that their bones are like

little sharp knives, and just go on tenderising you like a piece of meat, haha.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

2 hours ago, tomcat said:

thanks bkkandy for the additional info!! <3 <3 <3

would you have any masseur to reccommend?  my preference is towards medium to high strength.

the best masseurs are the ones that can apply strength deep into the muscle without it being a sharp pain. 

i've tried a few along the Silom stretch but it seems only Adam Massage had a masseur with that level of skill.

He left for his hometown a while back, and seems that he never returned..!

The other guys tend to rely too much on using the elbow, arm bone and body weight to roll onto the muscle.

it is still a valid technique in thai massage, but it is a really lazy way of massaging especially if the whole

body is approached like that.

some of the inexperience guys dont even have the awareness, (or dont care) that their bones are like

little sharp knives, and just go on tenderising you like a piece of meat, haha.

Let the person at reception know that you are after a strong massage. 

I did that and got a strong masseur.  I dont know if it is just me, perhaps others here can share. I find that Thai masseurs trained in Northern Thailand e.g. Chiang Mai, have better massage skills.  I even had a massage from a Vietnamese whose massage was strong and suited me and eventually I found out that he trained in Chiang Mai. The strong masseur I had is also from Chiang Mai.  But hmmm.. I had a massage from an old lady when I was in Chiang Mai and it was bloody painful - skinny thing but she was very strong ... perhaps she trained in Bangkok? hahaha

2 hours ago, abang said:

I'm in Bangkok-Silom at the moment.

The short but strong rain in this afternoon dampened the spirit of cruising...Ended up doing nothing...

I lined you today at 1 pm, but you didn'r read it or respond, so maybe your line account has changed somehow duw to change in phone or something?

Guest Benjamin

I was reading about waxing in this thread. Can anyone please recommend a good waxing place? Full body perhaps :) ? 

Ill Google for their website. Thank u for your help guys

9 hours ago, Guest Benjamin said:

I was reading about waxing in this thread. Can anyone please recommend a good waxing place? Full body perhaps :) ? 

Ill Google for their website. Thank u for your help guys

I go to Up 2 Hair Salon on the 2nd Floor of Charn Issara Tower, located on Rama 4 between Silom and Surawon (there's also a back entrance to the building from Soi Thaniya behind it). Unpretentious, friendly and inexpensive service. Can certainly do full body there (including everything)

Unfortunately, thier website is defunct, but the shop certainly isn't, only recently been there for my waxing

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1207625142603318&set=pcb.1207625212603311&type=3

UP2map01.jpg

Edited by bkkandy

Guest Benjamin
2 hours ago, bkkandy said:

I go to Up 2 Hair Salon on the 2nd Floor of Charn Issara Tower, located on Rama 4 between Silom and Surawon (there's also a back entrance to the building from Soi Thaniya behind it). Unpretentious, friendly and inexpensive service. Can certainly do full body there (including everything)

Unfortunately, thier website is defunct, but the shop certainly isn't, only recently been there for my waxing

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1207625142603318&set=pcb.1207625212603311&type=3

UP2map01.jpg

Youre the best! Really appreciate the detail :) !!! 

Guest Benjamin
On 9/27/2017 at 7:42 PM, bkkandy said:

so no waxing?

well there are two gay hair salons in the Silom area, which do waxing and certainly can do other grooming varieties as well.

The one I go to for my waxing is Up 2 Hair Salon on the second floor of Charn Issara Tower, om Rama 4 Road between Silom and Surawong. Unpretentious and friendly. https://goo.gl/maps/jVNURSWhLNw

The other, a bit more fancy is Cutey and Beauty in Thaniya Plaza shopping mall on Thaniya street, which connects Silom and Surawong. https://goo.gl/maps/38G1TFgVMtB2

So they are both very close to each other. 

Can i also check, have u tried the other place (Cutey n Beauty)? Seems like you prefer the no fuss Up 2 ?

Whats the price like for full body, i know its just an estimate, it may differ. 5000 THB ? :)

-Benjamin

23 hours ago, Guest Benjamin said:

Can i also check, have u tried the other place (Cutey n Beauty)? Seems like you prefer the no fuss Up 2 ?

Whats the price like for full body, i know its just an estimate, it may differ. 5000 THB ? :)

-Benjamin

yeah seems I kinda prefer Up 2, but maybe just because it's become a habit, and I know them now. I first went there for brazilian wax because they had specifically listed "crotch" in their pricelist for waxing services (when they still had a website. Have done one back and stomach waxing at cutey and beautey, not much difference in price and service. Maybe the shop is a bit mor upscale thatn Up2, but then I like the friendly (Brumese) guy doing my waxing at Up 2, so I go back to him as a regular.

As for price, last time I went for waxing of back, stomach and armpits at Up2 I paid 800. So you can guesstimate a full body wax probably 2000, sure no more than 3000 I would think.

Guest Benjamin
On 11/10/2017 at 5:24 PM, bkkandy said:

yeah seems I kinda prefer Up 2, but maybe just because it's become a habit, and I know them now. I first went there for brazilian wax because they had specifically listed "crotch" in their pricelist for waxing services (when they still had a website. Have done one back and stomach waxing at cutey and beautey, not much difference in price and service. Maybe the shop is a bit mor upscale thatn Up2, but then I like the friendly (Brumese) guy doing my waxing at Up 2, so I go back to him as a regular.

As for price, last time I went for waxing of back, stomach and armpits at Up2 I paid 800. So you can guesstimate a full body wax probably 2000, sure no more than 3000 I would think.

Ty so so much :) !! <3

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.