Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 3:43 PM, skybeach said:

Just came back. I went to Ratchada Sauna and found that towels were not given upfront. I think it's underwear night every night. I was freeballing so walked around naked. Quite awkward as everyone was in underwear. I just could not find any towel anywhere but everyone had one with them. I asked the staff and they said 'upstairs' but I just could not find any. Lol. Can anyone solve this mystery? 

Near the bar counter, is 1 big basket which contain lots of small towel, size like hand towel, no limit to how many u take.

7 hours ago, Guest Price said:

How much does it cost to have a massage with happy ending (either just wank or full service sex) in Bangkok? 

How about places like VClub or Prince? The tipping system is confusing!

You get plenty of information about this at the forum www.gaythailand.com.

It is full of posts by expert sex tourists who spend most of their time with money boys and visiting massage places. 

58 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Staying alone in Eastin grand hotel sathorn fr 3-6 Oct.  Any TOP wan sleep over my bed for free? 

Stayed there last year, great hotel, a bit far from silom but not far far hehe. 

13 hours ago, Sudu said:

Stayed there last year, great hotel, a bit far from silom but not far far hehe. 

Stay in an executive suite room once. Love the big bathroom with the full glass window from ceiling to floor. Me & my partner like to sex in the bathroom with the view of the city. I wonder if we are watch by the people staying across the building during the sex. But who cares, we just like being watch... Haha! 

Hey sorry guys but I'm looking for recommendations.

I'm looking for a place that's nearby or at Soi 4 that either has or is nearby to a gym.

It can be a hotel or hostel that's nearby a gym.

I'm on a tight budget as well so the cheaper the better.

Any suggestions you guys know of?

3 hours ago, iwannac said:

I'm looking for a place that's nearby or at Soi 4 that either has or is nearby to a gym.

Hi @iwannac, I often stay at Trinity Silom for short stays in Bangkok.
It is nearer to Chong Nonsi, but still possible to walk to Sala Daeng Station & Soi 4.
If not, it is only 1 train stop away.

Lots of foods nearby, also Sauna Mania is down the road, if you are inclined. 

There is a working gym along with olympic size pool at the adjoining facility. 

If you are a Fitness First member, there is a branch nearby (FF Platinum Sathorn Centre) 
as well as other gyms, SamyanGym, BASE fitness and Virgin Active.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

8 hours ago, iwannac said:

Omni Tower Syncate Suites. Budget apartment with gym n swimming pool. Near Nana BTS. 

just came back from a 4D3N Bangkok trip.

visited several go-go bars this time round.

drinks generally cost 350-400 baht, including a 30-60 min show.

Moonlight (on Thaniya Soi 2) is definitely one of the better ones.

2 shows every night (10:30pm and 12am) featuring gorgeous hunky "models", some are even popular influencers on Instagram!

Tawan (opp Tawana Hotel) is famous for their "muscle men shows", but unfortunately most of the performers are middle-aged uncles/bears.

show starts at 10:45pm, and features in-your-face blowjobs + S&M performances involving whips and candle wax (not for the weak-hearted).

Fresh Boys (on Soi Twilight) has some cute papasans and waiters, boys on stage are mostly twinks (some with amazingly huge cocks).

2 shows every night (10pm and 12am) featuring a comedic drag queen "playing" with a topless hunk in leather.

G-Boy (on Wall Street Soi) is one of the newer bars, at a relatively secluded location, which explains why I was the only customer at 11pm on a Monday.

There were about 15 boys on stage, some vying for my attention by dancing vigorously, while the mamasan sitting beside me kept texting on her phone nonchalantly.

That was the most awkward experience ever, with 15 pairs of hungry eyes staring at me, but none of them was my cup of tea.

16 hours ago, tomcat said:

Hi @iwannac, I often stay at Trinity Silom for short stays in Bangkok.
It is nearer to Chong Nonsi, but still possible to walk to Sala Daeng Station & Soi 4.
If not, it is only 1 train stop away.

Lots of foods nearby, also Sauna Mania is down the road, if you are inclined. 

There is a working gym along with olympic size pool at the adjoining facility. 

If you are a Fitness First member, there is a branch nearby (FF Platinum Sathorn Centre) 
as well as other gyms, SamyanGym, BASE fitness and Virgin Active.

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Omni Tower Syncate Suites. Budget apartment with gym n swimming pool. Near Nana BTS. 

Thank you so much for these. I'll check them out!

24 minutes ago, geronimo9393 said:

I'll be staying at berkeley pratunam for my trip next week. just wondering are there any sauna or interesting massage places around there that is walking distance?

would appreciate it.

This area dun have sauna, only straight massage. U can find Google 

5 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Anyone knows if Silom still have those stalls along road selling underwear?  Or anyone tailor yr pants there can recommend?

Plenty. I was just there 3 weeks ago. The one closest to Silom Soi 2 is the best. Also look for a Chinese looking girl and if you can buy in bulk 20 pieces of underwear and above and speak in Teochew or Hokkien, ask her in your dialect if she can do 20 pieces for 80 Baht each. You can say a friend recommended and did the same before. I’ve bought there many times over the years. If they agree all the swimwear and sweatpants also becomes 200 Baht from 250.

As for tailor pants / dress pants you can buy them from Platinum Plaza on level 4 or 5. There are a few shops there selling dress pants. Bring them directly across the road to Pratunam where there is a tailor who will cut and tailor the pants to your lenght or ask around for a tailor. The shop owners will know where. These pants are very cheap and decent quality - like 250-300 Baht a pair - mind you this was a few years ago.

Happy shopping!

Edited by Jay Jay

15 hours ago, Jay Jay said:

Plenty. I was just there 3 weeks ago. The one closest to Silom Soi 2 is the best. Also look for a Chinese looking girl and if you can buy in bulk 20 pieces of underwear and above and speak in Teochew or Hokkien, ask her in your dialect if she can do 20 pieces for 80 Baht each. You can say a friend recommended and did the same before. I’ve bought there many times over the years. If they agree all the swimwear and sweatpants also becomes 200 Baht from 250.

As for tailor pants / dress pants you can buy them from Platinum Plaza on level 4 or 5. There are a few shops there selling dress pants. Bring them directly across the road to Pratunam where there is a tailor who will cut and tailor the pants to your lenght or ask around for a tailor. The shop owners will know where. These pants are very cheap and decent quality - like 250-300 Baht a pair - mind you this was a few years ago.

Happy shopping!

Hi. Thanks for the info. But...wait, u mean buy the pants then tailor to my size? U dun mean tailor from scratch?

3 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

Hi. Thanks for the info. But...wait, u mean buy the pants then tailor to my size? U dun mean tailor from scratch?

That sounds more like alterations

I tailored a suit in BKK for the future. Good quality ones are not as cheap as we think. It all depends on material you choose. Google for good tailors. They'll burn your pockets to tailor nice pockets for your suits 

52 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

I use one for shirts but yeah it is not that cheap. I used Italian material and it came out to be about SGD60++ each. It is in Nana. Still want?

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.