Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 8/25/2018 at 4:31 PM, constantine said:

Any nice massage places near phrom pong bts?

The closest is Jey Spa. It’s at the end of Soi 41, about 10mins walk.

The famous Banana Club and Urban Male is about 15 mins walk. A less known Nine Spa is about 15 mins walk. 

23 hours ago, Jon_123 said:

still got ppl go babylon meh??? how was it?

6 hours ago, jiriki said:

I’m curious to know also. Seems like everyone talks abt other saunas but not this...

well Babylon is mixed Asian / farang (farang = Thai for ang moh), whereas the others are mostly Asian / Asian

3 hours ago, Want to be free said:

How’s nine spa? Have you been there?

Been there a few times. The environment of the place is good, clean room with attached bathroom. The massage is usually pretty good as the staff are quite well-trained, at least I haven’t been disappointed yet. 

Picked up a newsletter publication while in Thailand,

it mentions that Soi Twilight is nearing the period for redevelopment soon.
It is inline with the announced refresh that the city-planners have for Silom and Sam Yan area.

No doubt it will find a new place, but the closing of soi twilight (boy street) will be the end of an era!

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 8/27/2018 at 7:03 PM, Guest SamK said:

Been there a few times. The environment of the place is good, clean room with attached bathroom. The massage is usually pretty good as the staff are quite well-trained, at least I haven’t been disappointed yet. 

I went to NINE spa yesterday. The last time I went was 2011 I think. So they’ve moved and are more openly gay and I’m not complaining :) I enjoyed myself there and had a good time!

On 8/30/2018 at 11:04 PM, tomcat said:

Picked up a newsletter publication while in Thailand,

it mentions that Soi Twilight is nearing the period for redevelopment soon.
It is inline with the announced refresh that the city-planners have for Silom and Sam Yan area.

No doubt it will find a new place, but the closing of soi twilight (boy street) will be the end of an era!

Last I heard was that they will continue on for 6 more years but, like many things in Thailand, there are not a lot certainty.

Went to Rapee Massage for the first time yesterday. The guy took off his shirt when he started the massage. Towards the end of the massage, he brushed his crotch against my hand a number of times. When I touched his crotch, he stripped fully and we had fun! No mention of tips at all. Didn’t expect that at Rapee Massage. I must say that the small cramped room was quite a turn on hehe... 

12 hours ago, Want to be free said:

Went to Rapee Massage for the first time yesterday. The guy took off his shirt when he started the massage. Towards the end of the massage, he brushed his crotch against my hand a number of times. When I touched his crotch, he stripped fully and we had fun! No mention of tips at all. Didn’t expect that at Rapee Massage. I must say that the small cramped room was quite a turn on hehe... 

is it near Sala Daeng BTS?

12 hours ago, Want to be free said:

so how much did you tip him eventually ?

On 9/6/2018 at 11:21 AM, Want to be free said:

i went there other time too. agree that they dont ask for tips. its a place for simple massage and more.

On 9/7/2018 at 11:26 PM, kodansha said:

anyone been to the latest Panpuri Onsen at gaysorn?

never heard of it before and just looked at the website. Yes it looks classy, and is expensive accordingly lol - 750 baht just for the Onsen, whereas Yunomori is only 450. But might try, just to see how it is.... Still haven't tried the Onsen at Let's Relax in Thonglor either

5 hours ago, Yas1950 said:

Thanks very much for sharing your experience.
My concern for you is that he entered you unprotected; you could have requested him for a condom.
Thankfully & hopefully you are not affected in anyway. But to be on the safe side, I would advise you
to go for a check up just to be sure you are not affected by any STDs.
I know how you can be wrapped up in the excitement and euphoria of the impending sex act and drop all resistance.
By the way does Rapee Massage have a website or address so I can give the taxi driver appropriate directions?
Enjoy Bro, but always take care.

Rapee is just along the main road stretch of Silom Road. Probably is just opposite Silom Complex. I always walk pass the parlour but never been inside before. Rapee's neighbours are Chang massage. Thai Thai massage. Pranee massage, Silom massage........ just to name a few. 

On 9/10/2018 at 11:53 PM, desmadonna said:

Rapee is just along the main road stretch of Silom Road. Probably is just opposite Silom Complex. I always walk pass the parlour but never been inside before. Rapee's neighbours are Chang massage. Thai Thai massage. Pranee massage, Silom massage........ just to name a few. 

Thanks Bro @desmadonna for the very useful info.
You know what, I usually stay around the Silom Area (tho admittedly have not been around there for a long time).
This gives me the opportunity to check out Rapee and all the other neighbouring massage establishments. :clap::P;)
Thanks again.:wub:

8 hours ago, salilpal said:

i am in bangkok staying at JW mariott anyone to meet? 

Nice. My favourite hotel. 

I'm heading to bkk today and be staying till Monday, 17th September. Will be checking out the gay areas like the bar, and the gogo shows, lmk if anyone wanna drop by together! 

Is Tawan Bar really not worth going anymore? The description of guys w muscles do attract me to go there, but there are a lot of reviews saying its a waste of time... 

Edited by nusguy22
Included Tawan bar details

8 hours ago, skybeach said:

Just came back. I went to Ratchada Sauna and found that towels were not given upfront. I think it's underwear night every night. I was freeballing so walked around naked. Quite awkward as everyone was in underwear. I just could not find any towel anywhere but everyone had one with them. I asked the staff and they said 'upstairs' but I just could not find any. Lol. Can anyone solve this mystery? 

towels are at the shower area.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.