Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

• 3 weeks later...

Malaysia announced VTL for KL-Bangkok flights commencing 15 March 2022.

I am waiting for details of the arrangements to be announced before making a trip to Bangkok.

I do not know how many of the saunas and massage joints will be open/would still be open by then, but I am hopeful there will still be some around.  

I have not been a fan of Babylon, so I will not miss its demise.  I hope to visit Chakran and Sauna Mania.   

On 2/14/2022 at 3:26 PM, subbtm said:

Which hotel is recommended for gays in bkk now since babylon closed. Like gay only hotel. Not gay-friendly

i dont think there is any gay only hotel like babylon in bangkok and they are usually gay-friendly. However other part of thailand suck as pattaya and phuket do have.

On 3/9/2022 at 5:41 PM, yhtang said:

Thank you, I shall give that cinema a try. 

Don't try, never know.

But to inform you first the place is quite worn down but bearable but don't try if you are OCD. hehe and cost around 30-40 baht to enter. But do be becareful when you enter, may have pickpocket so don't bring too much valuable with you or padlock your bag.

Edited by 433722

On 3/9/2022 at 6:12 PM, 433722 said:

But to inform you first the place is quite worn down but bearable but don't try if you are OCD. hehe and cost around 30-40 baht to enter. But do be becareful when you enter, may have pickpocket so don't bring too much valuable with you or padlock your bag.

Thank you very much for the advice and alert. 

It is very much appreciated.

On 3/11/2022 at 5:06 AM, dexter9898 said:

4250743.jpg

At least they have a plan to open up...not sure about SG....such high vaccination rates but still so conservative.

There are reasons for it, Dex. 

Thailand has a high dependency on tourist dollars, Singapore not as much.

Thailand has a higher tolerance of the number of people who will die, Singapore not as much.

On 1/31/2022 at 3:47 PM, psarthmei said:

Sorry for replying so late. I went back to V Club a few times after that, and tried Pla, Tae and Bobby. Pla and Bobby are hot and perfect for fun - massage was not the focus.

Speaking of focus, I’m enamored of Focus at I-Come Massage. He’s one of the most handsome masseurs I’ve ever encountered in Bangkok. Pity he doesn’t do more than body-to-body and a handjob. Or maybe I’m not his type… 😔

https://icomemassage.wixsite.com/i-comemassage/focus-1

Will be headed back to Bangkok for a one night stopover at the end of February.

Hi, can i ask how much is the body to body massage at I-Come massage? and how much is the tips?

On 3/21/2022 at 4:18 PM, psarthmei said:

I paid 1,100 baht for two hours aroma oil massage. Tips wise, I gave 2,000 baht as I like him a lot.

You can add their Line @i_come 

2k for tips is reasonable, for 2hour session and if it includes fun hehe

Edited by Sudu

On 3/24/2022 at 12:49 PM, passinthenight said:

it's a bit long.

Thanks for sharing. That one was taken in end Feb. March is surely more open - especially with Songkran around the corner in April! 

On 3/30/2022 at 4:23 PM, Cumslut69 said:

Landed.. Smooth at immigration. Need  to take pcr on arrival and cannot leave room till result is out. Cannot even get companion into the room. So strict. But come 1/4 pcr on arrival will be scrapped so will be less restrictive

Thank you very much for this information. 

I was wondering about the PCR test on and post 1 April 2022.  If the test is no longer required, there would not be a need to book and pay for a room in one of those designated hotels.

I believe the medical travel insurance is still required on and post 1 April 2022.

On 2/6/2022 at 2:55 PM, Dreamaway said:

Totally lost as to good places for massage and gogo bars. 

Any websites or blogs with updated info to refer to? 

Planning to go mid March...

There is usually quite a lot of up-to-date information on both Sawatdee Network and Gaythailand forum (aka Gayguides)

For Sawatdee see: https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/forumdisplay.php?7-Sawatdee-Gay-Thailand

And for GayThailand / Gayguides see: https://www.gayguides.com/forums/forum/3-gay-thailand/

and also, for information about specific venues see:  https://www.gayguides.com/forums/forum/35-gay-thailand-businesses/

Just return from Bangkok, the crowd at 39underground is relatively good when I went on their Friday evening, there were around 30-40 pax++ at sites and quite a lot of action going on at their dungeon and get to fuck a skinny bottom there. Their crowd is mostly youngsters.

On 4/4/2022 at 12:19 PM, superflawless said:

Today I was just surfing on the net, thinking of where I would stay if I were in Bangkok.

Just for fun.

I suddenly thought of Babylon because I once stayed in one of the duplex chalets.

Guess what? 

Babylon is closed. Permanently. 

Did you know?

Yes, Babylon closed soon after Covid-19 hit.

I think Babylon is rather big and its upkeep, salary and rental costs are high.  Once the crowd thinned, it was not possible to sustain with little or no income, so it had to close.

Anyone knows of any reasonable rate PCR Quarantine hotel on arrival? Do one need to book a drive & go package? If able to share stay with a companion? 
Anyone going  1st week of May?

thanks in advance any info will be good

On 4/5/2022 at 6:01 AM, male3x said:

Anyone knows of any reasonable rate PCR Quarantine hotel on arrival? Do one need to book a drive & go package? If able to share stay with a companion? 
Anyone going  1st week of May?

thanks in advance any info will be good

you may use this website where I booked my package.https://asq.in.th/ (choose instant confirmation hotel* to cut down waiting time)

The lowest price for test & go in Bangkok is 3900 baht with transport+pcr pre-arrival test +5th day art test+a meal however the location wise for these hotels may not be very convenient. Thus, I only book for a night and subsequently book the hotel that I want to stay in for the remaining of the trip. You may share with a companion up to two people but both of you must book under the same reservation. Hotels tend to be stricter nowadays so may be difficult if you are trying to "smuggle" someone into your room but it is possible if your companion can provide the front desk with vaccination status or other documentation. P.S. City area test & go hotel range around 6000 baht. Basically, you are quarantined for 1 day, I arrived at 9 am on my first day and took my test at the hospital at around 10am and got my result at around 5 pm so basically, you cannot do much on the first day (I may be unlucky that my waiting time for PCR test took this long hehe).

After which you may use their replied mail to apply for the Thailand Pass that may take up to one week to approve and it is FOC to apply for the pass. However, if you need to get Thailand approval within a short period < 3 days, you may engage in their VIP service to escalate the approval speed but it comes with a 2500 baht fee (I did not use this service).

Besides, you are likely to receive a scam email from a fake Thailand pass website, stating that your application misses out on certain information such as your name and email, etc.. Do ignore the email as a warning message is being posted on their Thailand pass website on the incident. Go directly to their generic websites with the code issued to you to rectify any from there directly.

I had chosen to stay at The Legacy Hotel which is around 5 mins away from the MRT station Ministry of Public Health (MPH) station by bike/taxi 40 - 100 baht (rate varies depending on the traffic conditions/ grab rate depend on the search (advice to install grab app as it does come with some kind of promotion rate for user sometimes). Then I take the MRT from MPH station to Makassan station where my hotel is at 51 baht only (using their MRT card). You may choose to take a taxi from the hotel to the town that may range between 250-350++ depending on traffic conditions and route (additional charges apply if going by their expressway 60-140 bahts).

In conclusion, you may choose to either save on time or money, your choice.

P.S. Their MRT and BTS had expanded so it is quite convenient to travel to some rural areas and it is still expanding and really looking forwards to them in the future.

Edited by 433722

On 4/5/2022 at 12:28 PM, 433722 said:

you may use this website where I booked my package.https://asq.in.th/ (choose instant confirmation hotel* to cut down waiting time)

The lowest price for test & go in Bangkok is 3900 baht with transport+pcr pre-arrival test +5th day art test+a meal however the location wise for these hotels may not be very convenient. Thus, I only book for a night and subsequently book the hotel that I want to stay in for the remaining of the trip. You may share with a companion up to two people but both of you must book under the same reservation. Hotels tend to be stricter nowadays so may be difficult if you are trying to "smuggle" someone into your room but it is possible if your companion can provide the front desk with vaccination status or other documentation. P.S. City area test & go hotel range around 6000 baht. Basically, you are quarantined for 1 day, I arrived at 9 am on my first day and took my test at the hospital at around 10am and got my result at around 5 pm so basically, you cannot do much on the first day (I may be unlucky that my waiting time for PCR test took this long hehe).

After which you may use their replied mail to apply for the Thailand Pass that may take up to one week to approve and it is FOC to apply for the pass. However, if you need to get Thailand approval within a short period < 3 days, you may engage in their VIP service to escalate the approval speed but it comes with a 2500 baht fee (I did not use this service).

Besides, you are likely to receive a scam email from a fake Thailand pass website, stating that your application misses out on certain information such as your name and email, etc.. Do ignore the email as a warning message is being posted on their Thailand pass website on the incident. Go directly to their generic websites with the code issued to you to rectify any from there directly.

I had chosen to stay at The Legacy Hotel which is around 5 mins away from the MRT station Ministry of Public Health (MPH) station by bike/taxi 40 - 100 baht (rate varies depending on the traffic conditions/ grab rate depend on the search (advice to install grab app as it does come with some kind of promotion rate for user sometimes). Then I take the MRT from MPH station to Makassan station where my hotel is at 51 baht only (using their MRT card). You may choose to take a taxi from the hotel to the town that may range between 250-350++ depending on traffic conditions and route (additional charges apply if going by their expressway 60-140 bahts).

P.S. Their MRT and BTS had expanded so it is quite convenient to travel to some rural areas and it is still expanding and really looking forwards to them in the future.

Thanks for the detailed report. This will definitely benefit others too.

By the way, just for your information that most massage shops along Silom street are now charging 500 baht/ hour for their aroma oil massage, I believe the price had increased slightly. Remember before the pandemic, the Prime massage outlet used to charge 350-400 baht/ hour. Please ignore me if I remember wrongly. If you are visiting a supermarket like Lotus and making a bulk purchase, remember to bring your own recycle bags unless you don't mind paying for the plastic bag which a lot of their shops is charging for plastic bags nowadays during my visit last week.

On 4/5/2022 at 12:28 PM, 433722 said:

I wish to clarify for Test & Go dd they transport you to the hospital directly from the airport for your PCR test & back to the hotel?

On 4/7/2022 at 4:54 PM, male3x said:

I wish to clarify for Test & Go dd they transport you to the hospital directly from the airport for your PCR test & back to the hotel?

It actually depending on the hotel, some of them having a different procedures. For The Legacy Hotel, they actually sent me directly to the hospital where the PCR test was directly on the van itself. A staff in full safety equipment came with a testing kit and did the test at the van's door (Please check your details carefully, my name and passport number were wrongly printed out). Then I was sent to the Hotel after the test done. 

On 4/7/2022 at 7:34 PM, 433722 said:

It actually depending on the hotel, some of them having a different procedures. For The Legacy Hotel, they actually sent me directly to the hospital where the PCR test was directly on the van itself. A staff in full safety equipment came with a testing kit and did the test at the van's door (Please check your details carefully, my name and passport number were wrongly printed out). Then I was sent to the Hotel after the test done. 

Wow thanks!

Guest Guest

I did Botox in bkk before.will never do again in bkk.Quality no good than  just use the needle touch on face not inject .That cause $10000baht.Rusults no good.Do in Singapore better.Quality good and proper injection with numbing cream $600

On 4/8/2022 at 4:44 AM, Guest Guest said:

I did Botox in bkk before.will never do again in bkk.Quality no good than  just use the needle touch on face not inject .That cause $10000baht.Rusults no good.Do in Singapore better.Quality good and proper injection with numbing cream $600

Thanks. Can mention the clinic? There seems to be a wide range from beauty parlour and clinic and hospitals providing such services. 

On 4/8/2022 at 5:04 PM, Since u r here said:

I hope Thailand's plan to waive the PCR test comes through. 

I would love to go visit Bangkok again.  Right now, all the add ons - PCR test, hotel fees while waiting for PCR results, medical insurance, etc., all add up to a tidy sum.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.