Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest Eric
On 5/29/2022 at 3:47 PM, tomcat said:

Mr Min is cute. which one you want, krub? lol

I've never offed a guy, but there are different rates for "models" and normal stage boys. 

models tend to be more expensive, and depending on the popularity and establishment can be from 5k to 10k baht for overnight. normal stage boys can be negotiated when you have drinks with them, or if you are shy through mamasan. from my observation, price of models are negotiated primarily by mamasans, i guess because the club takes a cut. 

muscle hunks from now defunct MyHero, or Arena can even go higher. but theirs are different as they are masseurs that can be paid to do more. highest price is when you ask them for full outcall service overnight aka "off" them for the day. 

last i heard, Mr Babe from Moonlight Bar was offed for 12k. that was at the height of his fame in 2019. 

Mr Babe only 12K for overnight ? Wow .... I would love to eat him .. hahaha .. I always thought he demand a much higher prices ..given the interview and remarks I read ....

On 5/29/2022 at 5:05 PM, Guest Eric said:

Mr Babe only 12K for overnight ? Wow .... I would love to eat him .. hahaha .. I always thought he demand a much higher prices ..given the interview and remarks I read ....

energetic on stage, good dancer. but actually quite small sized in height, so umm maybe the tool also...?

i like a few stage boys from Moonlight, and from the line up Mr Nicky is my type. so handsome! 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 5/29/2022 at 6:04 PM, tomcat said:

energetic on stage, good dancer. but actually quite small sized in height, so umm maybe the tool also...?

i like a few stage boys from Moonlight, and from the line up Mr Nicky is my type. so handsome! 

His tool is definitely not small. NSFW proof - https://www.pubu.com.tw/ebook/kora-sp-no-03-clinic-155002

I wanted to take him back then but the mamasan kept pushing me to take the stage boys instead... Maybe I didn't look hi-so enough. I left alone in the end. Haha!

On 5/29/2022 at 4:47 PM, tomcat said:

Mr Min is cute. which one you want, krub? lol

I've never offed a guy, but there are different rates for "models" and normal stage boys. 

models tend to be more expensive, and depending on the popularity and establishment can be from 5k to 10k baht for overnight. normal stage boys can be negotiated when you have drinks with them, or if you are shy through mamasan. from my observation, price of models are negotiated primarily by mamasans, i guess because the club takes a cut. 

muscle hunks from now defunct MyHero, or Arena can even go higher. but theirs are different as they are masseurs that can be paid to do more. highest price is when you ask them for full outcall service overnight aka "off" them for the day. 

last i heard, Mr Babe from Moonlight Bar was offed for 12k. that was at the height of his fame in 2019. 

Was there in 2019, walked into Moonlight not knowing he was a dancer there. Jaw dropped of course. And as the night progressed his acts got more risque and he wore less, definitely enjoyed my virgin experience there. Picked up another twink boy from the stage and negotiated for a session, couldn't remember the exact rate but it was definitely not high 100s. In that era, I probably would even pay for babe for that rate, but casually asked the mama san and was only told he's very expensive lol. Hopefully things have survived!

Edited by powman

Found these two waxing salons, they could reply in limited English:

24 nights Wax:

LINE ID: 24nightswax

Venue: Anna place 2 Ladprao 126
https://goo.gl/maps/KG4BWsrahLEUm4Xd6

Crazy guy wax: 

LINE ID: 303ellxi

Slightly cheaper but Saturdays 4-9PM only, seems able to do outcall after 7PM if you ask earlier in advance, YMMV.

Venue: Krubb Club

Edited by powman

On 5/30/2022 at 12:14 AM, Jonathandliai said:

nice. when exactly are you in bkk? Maybe can catch up for coffee etc

not sure, quite fully booked this trip.

as for location, i am staying with friends, some local expats, some air crew flying in, so semi nomadic haha

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Gast
On 5/30/2022 at 12:43 AM, powman said:

Heading to BKK soon, anyone know of a good gay owned waxing salon?

Wadee Khun Powman. Try

https://www.cuteyandbeauty.com/

They are a mens hairdressering shop where they have a room where Khun Yi does waxing, facial, manicure and pedicure.

I have not been to their new place but it should not be difficult to find - see the location on the web page.

Khun Yi is fast, friendly and quite gentle. Not sure what their prices are like as have never gone around comparing his prices. Perhaps you can tell me :)

Guest John
On 5/29/2022 at 4:35 PM, Guest lou said:

Hi . Anyone know if I can book the models in Jupiter? Going to Bangkok soon and has been eyeing this guy from Jupiter for awhile now .  

If can .. how to I go about ? Do i speak to the boy straight or do I ask the mamasan  ? 

Also what is the rate I should pay for overnight ? 

Thanks 

Yes . Does any bro here take out any guys from Jupiter before ? Pls share the price you pay for the boys pls . Will be in Bangkok soon and would like to find out more..also if the boys are straight , are they able to perform?  Or just like a dead log ? 

Thanks 

Guest Bkk Visitor
On 5/30/2022 at 4:51 PM, Guest Gast said:

Wadee Khun Powman. Try

https://www.cuteyandbeauty.com/

They are a mens hairdressering shop where they have a room where Khun Yi does waxing, facial, manicure and pedicure.

I have not been to their new place but it should not be difficult to find - see the location on the web page.

Khun Yi is fast, friendly and quite gentle. Not sure what their prices are like as have never gone around comparing his prices. Perhaps you can tell me :)

Have tried it. It's still around Silom area. Preferred the old place. The new place seems smaller and rundown.  The manicure, pedicure and facial guy is still the same person. The barber is a cute guy.

On 5/28/2022 at 2:34 PM, likeitbig said:

I stayed at tarntawan hotel in silom many times, any other recommended hotels in silom?

Which sauna in BKK have more asian/white older daddies/ah peks?

Try heaven sauna at the end of silom. 

On 6/1/2022 at 1:19 AM, Jonathandliai said:

wahhh social butterfly lo. hehehehe

from previous experience, no point having open schedule. waste time waiting around for things/people to happen lol

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 6/2/2022 at 12:11 AM, Jonathandliai said:

true that. but your schedule seems quite packed and tiring instead of a relaxing holiday. haha... but that's just me la

It is more of a social engagement, I am attending a gay wedding haha. It is not a holiday at all, which is why I spent 3 weeks on UK to just chill and unwind beforehand.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest John

Hi . Can anyone pls share these with me pls 

1) can i off the Jupiter model for overnight ?

If can .. what will be the prices like ?

2) heard from my English mate mention that he went to this " chlli host bar " in Bangkok . Where you go for drink and can chose the boys ( all straight) to sir with you and can off the boys out to hotel . He mention it cost much higher than regular gogo bar ...  just wondering if any bros here has been there ..Pls share your experience...

Thanks 

On 6/9/2022 at 10:04 AM, TopChinese said:

DJ station was on fire one afternoon this week. Luckily it happened during the day with no one around and not a crowded weekend. 

Expected to be closed for a while due to the damage. 

haha yes, i saw my friend's tiktok! lol

silom soi 2 closed

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 6/9/2022 at 10:04 AM, TopChinese said:

DJ station was on fire one afternoon this week. Luckily it happened during the day with no one around and not a crowded weekend. 

Expected to be closed for a while due to the damage. 

Actually someone reported that dj station is open, as the fire didnt do much damage.

On 6/11/2022 at 4:28 PM, 1069 said:

15/6-20/6 at Bangkok 

any one?

Why do you need to look here ?

Just go there and enjoy yourself  .. learnt to enjoy solo trip ..you will.have a very different and enjoyable experience....

Heading to Bangkok from the 7th to the 10th of July with a bunch of friends and we are happy to hang out with more if you are a party queen. Very nice bunch of friends here and we are happy to make more :)

On 6/11/2022 at 11:55 PM, Guest Moi said:

Why do you need to look here ?

Just go there and enjoy yourself  .. learnt to enjoy solo trip ..you will.have a very different and enjoyable experience....

haha i also find it ironic and contrived. these guys don't even meet here in own country, but want to hang out together overseas? that just seems bonkers to me! i think making friends on the spot is better and more exciting - plus you can gauge their energy in person, which seems more honest and organic.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Seeing travelling activity regaining its norm, feel very much like travelling too! Pre-covid time, actually planned to visit Ayutthaya (after being inspired by the Thai drama, Love Destiny) en route to Bangkok. Hope I could execute my plan soon. Anyone has visited the area before?

Be cool, like a breeze...

On 6/13/2022 at 8:12 PM, Coolbriz said:

Seeing travelling activity regaining its norm, feel very much like travelling too! Pre-covid time, actually planned to visit Ayutthaya (after being inspired by the Thai drama, Love Destiny) en route to Bangkok. Hope I could execute my plan soon. Anyone has visited the area before?

Aytthaya is a quiet town, with some ruins.  The last time I was there was about 3 years ago, and I was not aware of any gay life there.  

That aside, I found the main market quite interesting.  I spent two days and one night there, and that was sufficient for me. 

On 6/13/2022 at 8:59 PM, yhtang said:

Aytthaya is a quiet town, with some ruins.  The last time I was there was about 3 years ago, and I was not aware of any gay life there.  

That aside, I found the main market quite interesting.  I spent two days and one night there, and that was sufficient for me. 

Cool. Yup, definitely not going to spend more than 1-2 days. Just wanted to visit some of the temples, palaces and ruins. Did you book a private tour or arrange your own transport and itinerary?

On 6/13/2022 at 9:02 PM, Coolbriz said:

Cool. Yup, definitely not going to spend more than 1-2 days. Just wanted to visit some of the temples, palaces and ruins. Did you book a private tour or arrange your own transport and itinerary?

Ayutthaya is not too big, I travelled there independently. 

I went on-line to check what interested me in Ayutthaya, and made up my itinerary.

I took the train from Bangkok to Ayutthaya, and mostly walked around because I needed the exercise.

I remember taking a tuk-tuk once or twice, but Ayutthaya is quite manageable.  I ate street food and did not suffer any negative side effect. 

I went into a random massage place and asked for a masseur.  They told me to wait, and a tuk-tuk driver turned up to give me a massage.  It was not too good, but quite affordable. 

I booked my accommodation on-line as well.  Generally, I found the people there friendly, but English is not that commonly spoken. 

I hope this helps. 

On 6/13/2022 at 9:50 PM, yhtang said:

Ayutthaya is not too big, I travelled there independently. 

I went on-line to check what interested me in Ayutthaya, and made up my itinerary.

I took the train from Bangkok to Ayutthaya, and mostly walked around because I needed the exercise.

I remember taking a tuk-tuk once or twice, but Ayutthaya is quite manageable.  I ate street food and did not suffer any negative side effect. 

I went into a random massage place and asked for a masseur.  They told me to wait, and a tuk-tuk driver turned up to give me a massage.  It was not too good, but quite affordable. 

I booked my accommodation on-line as well.  Generally, I found the people there friendly, but English is not that commonly spoken. 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks so much for the info. It helps. 🙏

On 6/13/2022 at 8:12 PM, Coolbriz said:

I visited in 2018, and stayed at Sala Ayuthaya which is a hotel on the riverside.

Getting there was easy, just take a bus or train. We opted for train, and we were picked up by hotel - but no issues with touts. They seem very chill, and if you want, can take. if don't want, they don't force.

One of my main takeaway is that it is a bit on the rural side, and if dust is an issue, wear a good mask. I remember the weather was hot, and not many trees either, only in the perimeter of the temples. The temple grounds themselves are epic, and it is a sight to behold, considering their age.

The touristy must-see is the buddha face grown into the tree, which always draws a crowd. We opted to bike around on the hotel bicycles, so that was enjoyable as well. Another thing to try is the Ayuthaya delicacy, Roti Sai Mai. it is definitely quirky, on the dessert/snack side, and something that can largely be found in Ayuthaya only.

We stayed for 3 nights total, just to visit wats, the palaces and nearby farms (for business), but due to the weather and dust, it felt nice to come back to Sala Ayuthaya every night. We do rough it from time to time, but i dont think Ayuthaya hostel scene is like Bangkok, more like India or Nepal in terms of cleanliness and design.

So our time there was only made enjoyable by the ancient temples, but also the beautiful hotel. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 6/14/2022 at 1:36 AM, tomcat said:

I visited in 2018, and stayed at Sala Ayuthaya which is a hotel on the riverside.

Getting there was easy, just take a bus or train. We opted for train, and we were picked up by hotel - but no issues with touts. They seem very chill, and if you want, can take. if don't want, they don't force.

One of my main takeaway is that it is a bit on the rural side, and if dust is an issue, wear a good mask. I remember the weather was hot, and not many trees either, only in the perimeter of the temples. The temple grounds themselves are epic, and it is a sight to behold, considering their age.

The touristy must-see is the buddha face grown into the tree, which always draws a crowd. We opted to bike around on the hotel bicycles, so that was enjoyable as well. Another thing to try is the Ayuthaya delicacy, Roti Sai Mai. it is definitely quirky, on the dessert/snack side, and something that can largely be found in Ayuthaya only.

We stayed for 3 nights total, just to visit wats, the palaces and nearby farms (for business), but due to the weather and dust, it felt nice to come back to Sala Ayuthaya every night. We do rough it from time to time, but i dont think Ayuthaya hostel scene is like Bangkok, more like India or Nepal in terms of cleanliness and design.

So our time there was only made enjoyable by the ancient temples, but also the beautiful hotel. 

Wow thanks for the valuable info. Yup, I wouldn’t expect much in Ayutthaya, only drawn very much to the filming sites of my favourite Thai Lakorn. The very few places I have shortlisted:

1) Wat Chaiwatthanaram

2) Wat Mahathat (Buddha buried face)

3) Wat Phutthaisawan

4) floating market / palace / fortress 

5) dessert to try: foi thong, thong yip

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.