Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Does anyone here have any thoughts on blu cabin poshtel? Apparently it is a gay hotel attached to Chakran sauna. Since babylon is closer, will need another gay hotel where we can feel at home. Not sure what to make of Chakran’s hotel. Whether it is easy to get taxi to and fro, cleanliness etc. anyone with experience?

On 4/11/2022 at 9:55 PM, subbtm said:

Does anyone here have any thoughts on blu cabin poshtel? Apparently it is a gay hotel attached to Chakran sauna. Since babylon is closer, will need another gay hotel where we can feel at home. Not sure what to make of Chakran’s hotel. Whether it is easy to get taxi to and fro, cleanliness etc. anyone with experience?

No idea about the information of Chakran Hotel but it is a walkable distance to walk to and fro from BTS station, Ari (maybe 10-15 mins walk). You can check up on the pricing here http://www.chakransauna.net/ under rate. The hotel is called Yaoi Ryokan @ 590 baht per night and currently having promo 5 night get 1 night free.

The information below is from the website.

https://thegaypassport.com/venue/chakran-gay-sauna-bangkok/

How to get there

This popular gay sauna is located in Phaya Thai (Pa-Ya-Tai) district, it is very close to the BTS Ari (R-Ree) Skytrain Station. However, it is not near MRT Station. Recommended transport either Skytrain or a taxi.

Taxi: Ask taxi drivers for Sam Sen Nai Soi 7, near BTS Ari (R-Ree) Skytrain Station. Sam Sen Nai Soi 7 has its own name called Ari, The sauna is located on Ari Soi 4 (R-Ree Soy 4).

BTS Skytrain: The closest station is Ari (Station number N5). Take Exit 3 and walk towards the intersection. At the intersection take a left on Phaholyothin (Pa-Hon-Yo-Tin) Soi 7 (which is Ari), continue walking for about 5 minutes. Turn left onto Ari Soi 4, Chakran Sauna will be located on the right-hand side of the street.

MRT Underground: The nearest is Kamphaeng Phet Station then finish by taxi.

Edited by 433722

On 4/11/2022 at 10:59 PM, 433722 said:

No idea about the information of Chakran Hotel but it is a walkable distance to walk to and fro from BTS station, Ari (maybe 10-15 mins walk). You can check up on the pricing here http://www.chakransauna.net/ under rate. The hotel is called Yaoi Ryokan @ 590 baht per night and currently having promo 5 night get 1 night free.

The information below is from the website.

https://thegaypassport.com/venue/chakran-gay-sauna-bangkok/

How to get there

This popular gay sauna is located in Phaya Thai (Pa-Ya-Tai) district, it is very close to the BTS Ari (R-Ree) Skytrain Station. However, it is not near MRT Station. Recommended transport either Skytrain or a taxi.

Taxi: Ask taxi drivers for Sam Sen Nai Soi 7, near BTS Ari (R-Ree) Skytrain Station. Sam Sen Nai Soi 7 has its own name called Ari, The sauna is located on Ari Soi 4 (R-Ree Soy 4).

BTS Skytrain: The closest station is Ari (Station number N5). Take Exit 3 and walk towards the intersection. At the intersection take a left on Phaholyothin (Pa-Hon-Yo-Tin) Soi 7 (which is Ari), continue walking for about 5 minutes. Turn left onto Ari Soi 4, Chakran Sauna will be located on the right-hand side of the street.

MRT Underground: The nearest is Kamphaeng Phet Station then finish by taxi.

Thank you for that. I kinda got the address from online but i guess i’m seeking real experiences of people who stayed there. Seems like there aren’t many who’ve stayed there so a bit apprehensive.

https://malaysia.news.yahoo.com/thailand-drops-arrival-covid-19-082125229.html

The article said that, as from 1 May 2022, fully vaccinated visitors would no longer have to take a test on arrival and wait in a hotel room for the result, and health insurance coverage is reduced to US$10,000.

This would definitely lower travelling costs to Thailand.   I plan to fly there some time after 1 May 2022.   

On 4/24/2022 at 10:42 PM, male3x said:

Thailand pass is foc to apply as long you apply it one week in advance. But I think Singaporean still need to do ART/PCR pre departure test before returning to Singapore.

On 4/25/2022 at 7:41 AM, 433722 said:

But I think Singaporean still need to do ART/PCR pre departure test before returning to Singapore.

Good news! From tmrw Tue 26 April no need for fully vaccinated sea or air travellers entering Singapore to do pre-entry PCR or ART tests. So it's like pre-covid19 time.

On 4/25/2022 at 12:39 PM, yuquidam said:

Good news! From tmrw Tue 26 April no need for fully vaccinated sea or air travellers entering Singapore to do pre-entry PCR or ART tests. So it's like pre-covid19 time.

Hmm maybe i should plan my travel from thailand to singapore then enter malaysia via vtl lol. 

On 4/26/2022 at 3:59 PM, kingsley said:

Just landed in Bangkok today. 

What are some must-visit gay places to check out the local culture and gay scenes?

DJ Station? G Bangkok? Chakran Sauna? 

What do u like, plenty of gay massages, bars, sauna to visits. 

On 4/11/2022 at 8:55 AM, subbtm said:

It seems to be a convenient place.  A poshtel offers advantages.  Being attached to Chakran sauna may give a cozy feeling like Babylon did.  Prices are reasonable, location is close to the BTS.  

On 11/23/2019 at 11:04 AM, Coolbriz said:

I stayed in blu cabin gay poshtel in my recent trip as recommended by @Sudu. Not bad since it’s run in conjunction with the sauna, Vck cool space. Though I didn’t explore the sauna, but it’s “all men” accommodation and many eye candies roaming around :thumb:

And here is a review from 2+ years ago.  It is still well rated.  In a couple of months, when pandemic is hopefully over, I might take another trip to BKK,  and I could try out this place.  Nothing replaces Babylon,  but life goes on...

On 4/29/2022 at 1:13 PM, Steve5380 said:

And here is a review from 2+ years ago.  It is still well rated.  In a couple of months, when pandemic is hopefully over, I might take another trip to BKK,  and I could try out this place.  Nothing replaces Babylon,  but life goes on...

Naaa... Blu Cabin is silly expensive. 

20sq meter and shared bathroom @ SGD125 compared to a 5 * say Pullman 38sq meter and own bathroom @ SGD64.

On 4/29/2022 at 4:31 PM, Guest Gast said:

20sq meter and shared bathroom @ SGD125 compared to a 5 * say Pullman 38sq meter and own bathroom @ SGD64.

SGD125 for 20sq meter room with shared bathroom is not cheap. 

I suppose the establishment is selling more than just a room  I presume they are pricing themselves that high believing the patrons will pay for the opportunity to meet other like minded men in Blu Cabin for fun and games.   

On 4/29/2022 at 4:31 PM, Guest Gast said:

Which branch of Pullman cost $64? 

What's the requirements for entering Thailand these days? Really confusing as there is so much conflicting info online. Some sites say need USD10k covid insurance, other say its 20k. Some say need testing some say no need. Not sure who's right & who's wrong. Need to hear from people who have actually been there & gone through the process. Any help appreciated. 

Edited by iwearthongs

On 5/13/2022 at 3:51 PM, iwearthongs said:

What's the requirements for entering Thailand these days? Really confusing as there is so much conflicting info online. Some sites say need USD10k covid insurance, other say its 20k. Some say need testing some say no need. Not sure who's right & who's wrong. Need to hear from people who have actually been there & gone through the process. Any help appreciated. 

You can refer to this website for details for the current requirements:
https://www.tatnews.org/2022/04/thailands-latest-entry-requirements-from-1-may-2022/

a) No testing required

b) No need to be quarantined if fully vaccinated

c) Need travel insurance of USD10,000 covering covid treatment

d) Need to apply for Thailand Travel Pass

On 5/15/2022 at 6:53 PM, sgnusboy89 said:

anyone knows of any late night massage places? prime closes at 12mn. wondering if there's any other similar that opens till later.

Usually none of them operate beyond 12mn as rarely anyone go for massage after midnight.

Went to BT house Men massage while in Bangkok 2 weeks back. They have some hot guys there. Paid ard 500 baht for the 1.5 hour massage and 800 baht as minimum tip to the boy. Different boy has different tip. Do Line them and check with them on availability. Did quite a bit with the boy.

Hope that the market is not spoiled when I go back in a few months. Lol.

On 5/17/2022 at 4:32 PM, Xhanngx said:

Went to BT house Men massage while in Bangkok 2 weeks back. They have some hot guys there. Paid ard 500 baht for the 1.5 hour massage and 800 baht as minimum tip to the boy. Different boy has different tip. Do Line them and check with them on availability. Did quite a bit with the boy.

Hope that the market is not spoiled when I go back in a few months. Lol.

So you tried which boy? any feedback on his massage?

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.