Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest Nokia

I'll give a review of a massage place I tried. It's M Star and is located on So Lom 6 just south of Prime. It was my first gay massage place in Thailand (only one previously in Bali). Before going, I'd added M Star on Line and gotten pictures of their masseurs. I decided to go here since it wasn't explicit about extras but still had a vibe of having them more discretely on offer.

I walked in on a Thursday afternoon around 5 pm without an appointment. There were only maybe 2 masseurs in front of this place versus 6 or so in front of the others next to it (e.g., Natural Massage). In hindsight, those others were trying much harder to attract people, and someone from the place nextdoor smiled at me and tried to get me over there instead, while no one from M Star noticed me at first, which was maybe the first sign I should have gone somewhere else. But I stuck with what I'd planned. Once inside, I was shown the menu and picked a 60 minute oil for 450 baht. I hoped to pick the masseur, but they didn't offer and immediately assigned one. I felt too awkward to ask, in part since there was a lady seated on the sofa right behind me (a customer?) wearing Islamic clothes and headcovering, which all of a sudden made the place feel very not gay. Hey presence made me question if I'd misread the place. Anyways, they said to take off my shoes and put on some sandals and follow a masseur that was waiting in the lobby. We went up about 5 stories, and he didn't turn back once to look at me or talk to me. That was the second sign this place was a bad idea. Once inside a room, he just said one word ("shower!") as a command and then left the room. I put my clothes on the shelf next to the shower and washed up, which I'd done anyways just before at the hotel. He didn't show back up for a few minutes after, so i sat awkwardly on the table. When he came back, he motioned to lie down, which I did on my stomach without the towel. 

He began the massage without oil as is normal in my experience and started touching the butt from the first moves. He added a lot of oil after, and seemed well experienced and to know what he was doing. After the back, he moved to my legs, which is when he started pretty brazenly brushing against my cock and balls on the downstrokes. He did ask "is this ok" after the first few times, and I answered "yes." He continued this and did it more as he switched legs. The end result was to get me pretty hard. This teasing continued for 10 or 15 more minutes. By the time he asked me to flip over, I was pretty excited and felt he knew professional and sensual massage well, which made up for the fact that he didn't physically attract me at all. 

Now on my back, he applied oil and massaged my right leg for about 5 minutes,  focusing on the upper thigh and trying hard to stimulate me. He asked if I wanted a handjob. I forget how he asked exactly, but his English was pretty basic. I hesitated since I hadn't been planning on coming. I asked how much, and he said 2 million baht, which seemed insane from what I'd read, so I turned it down.  He lowered to 1.5 and then to 1 million, but still I hesitated. Ultimately i suggested 800 baht, and he agreed to it. I think that's still quite high, but getting my first male massage in Bangkok and hoping to find a talented person for future ones, I didn't want to low ball him to make sure he'd agree to future meetings enthusiastically. After agreeing, he immediately began massaging my cock. I got close to cumming fast since I hadn't in a few days, so I had to stop him. He briefly went to my left leg before coming right back, and I had to stop him again. During this time, he'd begun light pressing his jeans against my hand resting on the edge of the table, and I moved my hand ever so slightly so the palm was towards his crotch. He said that was ok, at which point I became freer about my hand roaming slightly. During his massaging when I kept stopping him, he moved to my left side and said he could pull down his pants. I confirmed this wouldn't change the tip, and then began slowly jacking him off after he did. I think he must've been straight. He was completely soft till my touch began you awaken him and his vibe since our negotiation had become really unpleasant. I got the strong impression he disliked what he was doing and probably disliked me too. I remember thinking that the whole he was jacking me off since he seemed so unhappy and unenthusiastic, not that he had ever seemed happy during or before the massage, I just couldn't notice as well laying on my stomach. 

It has been maybe 7 or 8 minutes since our negotiations when I got close again and put my hand on his to try to stop him again, only this time he didn't stop and I came. He pretty immediately stopped and didn't wipe me or the table up. He just pointed toward the shower and again said "shower," rather unenthusiastically and coldly. I got up and showered, and as he was leaving he said "tip for me downstairs." After getting dressed, i checked the time and noticed we'd only been in there at just 40 minutes. At this point, I saw he was short changing me on time, but he'd already left the room for the lobby, and I wasn't comfortable bringing up the time with him there after I'd already put back on my clothes. I heard a little kid's voice outside the room, and when I opened the door saw a lady with a young kid (7?) waiting in the hall right outside. As i went down the stairs, she went in the room, I guess to clean up the now dirty sheets on the massage table. The kid looked like he was going to go in before her, but fortunately didn't. That all felt very weird. Ultimately, I made it down the 5 flights of stairs to the lobby. The masseur was sitting down doing something on his phone. I gave him the 800 baht and went to the counter to get my shoes. He went back to his phone without saying anything of note, and the lady at the counter didn't look up at me or speak to me even though she was the one who had talked to me when I first came in and she wasn't working with any other customers. After a few seconds, I realized there would be no post massage drink offered, so I left. I felt mostly negative feelings since the vibe from the masseur whenever I could see him had been unpleasant, like he really disliked his job and disliked his clients (or at a minimum disliked me). I also felt I'd over tipped and that the quality of the massage had really declined once he locked me into the 800 baht tip beyond the fact it ended early and no one has even acknowledged me as I left. I felt cheated. 

Being my first Bangkok massage ever, this changed my view a lot. We obviously had a bad vibe and neither of us left feeling good about the experience. I was and am wondering if it's possible to get a good match with a masseur, or if other places at least pretend to care about your experience after agreeing on a tip. I'm obviously never going back to M Star, and and not sure if I'll try something else. If I do, i think I'd see which masseurs smiled and seemed enthusiastic as I entered, and insist that they massage me.

Fortunately the day wasn't a total loss. Went to Sauna Mania after I'd gotten some energy back and connected with a nice local guy and more notably a cute Singaporean (I admit I'm mid 30s foreign). The experience with them was about a thousand times better than that off-putting massage, lol. 

On 7/29/2022 at 8:13 AM, Guest Nokia said:

I'll give a review of a massage place I tried. It's M Star and is located on So Lom 6 just south of Prime. It was my first gay massage place in Thailand (only one previously in Bali). Before going, I'd added M Star on Line and gotten pictures of their masseurs. I decided to go here since it wasn't explicit about extras but still had a vibe of having them more discretely on offer.

I walked in on a Thursday afternoon around 5 pm without an appointment. There were only maybe 2 masseurs in front of this place versus 6 or so in front of the others next to it (e.g., Natural Massage). In hindsight, those others were trying much harder to attract people, and someone from the place nextdoor smiled at me and tried to get me over there instead, while no one from M Star noticed me at first, which was maybe the first sign I should have gone somewhere else. But I stuck with what I'd planned. Once inside, I was shown the menu and picked a 60 minute oil for 450 baht. I hoped to pick the masseur, but they didn't offer and immediately assigned one. I felt too awkward to ask, in part since there was a lady seated on the sofa right behind me (a customer?) wearing Islamic clothes and headcovering, which all of a sudden made the place feel very not gay. Hey presence made me question if I'd misread the place. Anyways, they said to take off my shoes and put on some sandals and follow a masseur that was waiting in the lobby. We went up about 5 stories, and he didn't turn back once to look at me or talk to me. That was the second sign this place was a bad idea. Once inside a room, he just said one word ("shower!") as a command and then left the room. I put my clothes on the shelf next to the shower and washed up, which I'd done anyways just before at the hotel. He didn't show back up for a few minutes after, so i sat awkwardly on the table. When he came back, he motioned to lie down, which I did on my stomach without the towel. 

He began the massage without oil as is normal in my experience and started touching the butt from the first moves. He added a lot of oil after, and seemed well experienced and to know what he was doing. After the back, he moved to my legs, which is when he started pretty brazenly brushing against my cock and balls on the downstrokes. He did ask "is this ok" after the first few times, and I answered "yes." He continued this and did it more as he switched legs. The end result was to get me pretty hard. This teasing continued for 10 or 15 more minutes. By the time he asked me to flip over, I was pretty excited and felt he knew professional and sensual massage well, which made up for the fact that he didn't physically attract me at all. 

Now on my back, he applied oil and massaged my right leg for about 5 minutes,  focusing on the upper thigh and trying hard to stimulate me. He asked if I wanted a handjob. I forget how he asked exactly, but his English was pretty basic. I hesitated since I hadn't been planning on coming. I asked how much, and he said 2 million baht, which seemed insane from what I'd read, so I turned it down.  He lowered to 1.5 and then to 1 million, but still I hesitated. Ultimately i suggested 800 baht, and he agreed to it. I think that's still quite high, but getting my first male massage in Bangkok and hoping to find a talented person for future ones, I didn't want to low ball him to make sure he'd agree to future meetings enthusiastically. After agreeing, he immediately began massaging my cock. I got close to cumming fast since I hadn't in a few days, so I had to stop him. He briefly went to my left leg before coming right back, and I had to stop him again. During this time, he'd begun light pressing his jeans against my hand resting on the edge of the table, and I moved my hand ever so slightly so the palm was towards his crotch. He said that was ok, at which point I became freer about my hand roaming slightly. During his massaging when I kept stopping him, he moved to my left side and said he could pull down his pants. I confirmed this wouldn't change the tip, and then began slowly jacking him off after he did. I think he must've been straight. He was completely soft till my touch began you awaken him and his vibe since our negotiation had become really unpleasant. I got the strong impression he disliked what he was doing and probably disliked me too. I remember thinking that the whole he was jacking me off since he seemed so unhappy and unenthusiastic, not that he had ever seemed happy during or before the massage, I just couldn't notice as well laying on my stomach. 

It has been maybe 7 or 8 minutes since our negotiations when I got close again and put my hand on his to try to stop him again, only this time he didn't stop and I came. He pretty immediately stopped and didn't wipe me or the table up. He just pointed toward the shower and again said "shower," rather unenthusiastically and coldly. I got up and showered, and as he was leaving he said "tip for me downstairs." After getting dressed, i checked the time and noticed we'd only been in there at just 40 minutes. At this point, I saw he was short changing me on time, but he'd already left the room for the lobby, and I wasn't comfortable bringing up the time with him there after I'd already put back on my clothes. I heard a little kid's voice outside the room, and when I opened the door saw a lady with a young kid (7?) waiting in the hall right outside. As i went down the stairs, she went in the room, I guess to clean up the now dirty sheets on the massage table. The kid looked like he was going to go in before her, but fortunately didn't. That all felt very weird. Ultimately, I made it down the 5 flights of stairs to the lobby. The masseur was sitting down doing something on his phone. I gave him the 800 baht and went to the counter to get my shoes. He went back to his phone without saying anything of note, and the lady at the counter didn't look up at me or speak to me even though she was the one who had talked to me when I first came in and she wasn't working with any other customers. After a few seconds, I realized there would be no post massage drink offered, so I left. I felt mostly negative feelings since the vibe from the masseur whenever I could see him had been unpleasant, like he really disliked his job and disliked his clients (or at a minimum disliked me). I also felt I'd over tipped and that the quality of the massage had really declined once he locked me into the 800 baht tip beyond the fact it ended early and no one has even acknowledged me as I left. I felt cheated. 

Being my first Bangkok massage ever, this changed my view a lot. We obviously had a bad vibe and neither of us left feeling good about the experience. I was and am wondering if it's possible to get a good match with a masseur, or if other places at least pretend to care about your experience after agreeing on a tip. I'm obviously never going back to M Star, and and not sure if I'll try something else. If I do, i think I'd see which masseurs smiled and seemed enthusiastic as I entered, and insist that they massage me.

Fortunately the day wasn't a total loss. Went to Sauna Mania after I'd gotten some energy back and connected with a nice local guy and more notably a cute Singaporean (I admit I'm mid 30s foreign). The experience with them was about a thousand times better than that off-putting massage, lol. 

Thank your for your detailed report.  I think I shall give M Star a miss. 

I believe there is typo on "2 million.. etc...", I guess you mean " 2 thousands.. etc.."

Anyway thanks for your report. I am planning my trip to Bangkok too. I will skip M Star.

He asked if I wanted a handjob. I forget how he asked exactly, but his English was pretty basic. Ultimately i suggested 800 baht, and he agreed to it.

A long time ago, the guy in the counter of a massage joint advised me that the tip is THB500. 

Can anyone advise me of the current rate? 

Many thanks.

On 7/27/2022 at 12:57 AM, CuriousKinks said:

First time going to Bangkok and will be travelling solo to experience the fun. What are the best recommendations for gay bars for first timer? And any tips for the sauna there?

Same for me. Going in mid August. Will be around the Silom area and I’ll just feel my way round. 

Thing is I’ll be there on weekdays. Would it be dead or it’d still be a good place to have a good time?

Guest Nokia
On 7/29/2022 at 5:16 PM, massage_fan said:

I believe there is typo on "2 million.. etc...", I guess you mean " 2 thousands.. etc.."

Anyway thanks for your report. I am planning my trip to Bangkok too. I will skip M Star.

Yes, good catch. Meant thousand, not million.

On 7/31/2022 at 6:55 PM, Thicc VB said:

Same for me. Going in mid August. Will be around the Silom area and I’ll just feel my way round. 

Thing is I’ll be there on weekdays. Would it be dead or it’d still be a good place to have a good time?

I think there will be activity. I've been staying in the Silom area Wednesday through Monday. Jupiter 2018 and soi 4 didn't have all their pre pandemic activity back, but there was still stuff going on in a Wednesday night. The nearby bars weren't crowded, but appeared to have activity. The massage places in Silom don't seem too busy just walking past them. By contrast, Sauna Mania on a Thursday night was pretty crowded. I didn't make it to DJ Station. Recent reviews from Google Maps say the weekend is too crowded and weekday is better  Not sure what you're planning on, but while things aren't crazy busy, there are definitely people here. 

Guest Nokia

Sharing a few other experiences.

Chakran

Went on a Saturday night to see the activity at 8 pm in the Takezono bamboo garden. The website also lists 7 pm activities in Chinko Room and Gomon. No one seemed to be in the Gomon, which had some chairs and restraints, but walking by Chinko room seemed full. The 8 pm event didn't have an organizer or performers. Everybody just made their way to the space around 8, and they left towels at entrance. It started slow, but ultimately people started congregating in the center, which became a big mass of people mostly giving HJ and watching. More intense stuff seemed to break off to go to other rooms or arrive edge. Picky crowd with a lot of good looking guys either not getting attention (perhaps people intimidated or just wanting to watch). No specific ending time. Some people participated, some stayed and watched, and some got bored and went elsewhere. Chakran itself has a great layout that really works as a sauna and is comfortable just for hanging out and relaxing. Good crowd with attractive guys. Lots of visitors from Asia and a few from Europe. The place was starting to empty out by 10:30 and was basically closed with no one there by 11:30. Official closing time if midnight. I'd go back, even if just for the atmosphere.

39 Underground Sauna

Was there on Friday night for what website listed as masked orgy. Event never happened, and no announcements about it. Website must be outdated. More modest facility then Chakran or Sauna Mania with more average crowd. Really, really dark in a lot of the sauna, which I personally don't like.

Sauna Mania

Went on Thursday night for no towel zone. Good attendance, and lots of cute guys. Much of sauna is pretty dark, but there are areas here and there where you can hang out and actually see. Better hangout places then 39 Underground. Friendly crowd. While IMHO Chakran has a nicer space, I enjoyed my time here more.

Dr. Bear

First, it's very hard to get to. Google Maps didn't recognize the address they gave, and Grab dropped me off like 1/2 km away. Recommend searching Stéphane de Charnage in Google Maps. It's in a residential neighborhood.

I tried 60 minute Oboon plus 30 minute organ 2. The price for Dr Bear is about 40% higher than the price for staff, but night be worth it. I did staff, and masseur was assigned. The Oboon massage covered everywhere. The masseur was naked throughout. Not sure if that's typical. A lot of how it feels for you may depend on the masseur's skill and if you're attracted or not. The organ 2 massage was basically a handjob mixed in with nipple sucking. With this massage there's no ambiguity about what you're getting, so if that's what you're seeking then you shouldn't be disappointed. My masseur offered more, which I turned down. I think the overall experience depends how you jive with the masseur. I would have been interested to try with be Dr Bear since reviews say he's highly skilled. My masseur was earnest and trying hard to please. If I'd said to do or not too do something, i believe he would have. We just didn't jive though. 

Tipping at Dr Bear. They aren't a place where you're expected to tip the massage price or more. The massage price is already pretty high and seems to cover a lot of the tip. I asked before arriving how much to tip. I had to insist to get an answer, but learned that most clients start at 500 baht. There is a sign in the lobby saying something to the effect that the price covers most of the service and that while tips are welcome, masseurs shouldn't ask for them. It also said something about if your wanted extras that you'd just have time added to your bill as organ 2 massage, implying not mostly tip based. In the end, I tipped 600 baht on a 1,600 baht bill. Couldn't judge if masseur expected more or less, but seemed ok. Masseur said previously that business really has not recovered from pandemic yet.

On 8/1/2022 at 7:47 AM, Guest Nokia said:

Yes, good catch. Meant thousand, not million.

I think there will be activity. I've been staying in the Silom area Wednesday through Monday. Jupiter 2018 and soi 4 didn't have all their pre pandemic activity back, but there was still stuff going on in a Wednesday night. The nearby bars weren't crowded, but appeared to have activity. The massage places in Silom don't seem too busy just walking past them. By contrast, Sauna Mania on a Thursday night was pretty crowded. I didn't make it to DJ Station. Recent reviews from Google Maps say the weekend is too crowded and weekday is better  Not sure what you're planning on, but while things aren't crazy busy, there are definitely people here. 

Thanks for that and thanks for the review. I intend to wander around like any other tourist and get some “vitamin D” when I can whether offered or paid for.

I personally don’t like huge crowds but I’m there like Monday-Thursday. I do wanna hit some of the bars to soak up that sleazy atmosphere.

Edited by Thicc VB

Just returned back from Bangkok and this time round i went to have Massage at this 2 massage parlors … One is Prime Massage and the other one is M Star Massage both of these massage parlors are located near to one another… 

The first place i went to massage was Prime Massage. I went for a 1/2 hr scrub and 1 1/2 hrs oil massage.. I personally enjoyed it. I got a masseur who seemed like he was straight but nevertheless i really enjoyed his massage and scrub… His body scrub was very good… He applied some pressure with the scrub on my body which is not like some scrub which just felt like someone trying to bath you like their pet 😂 . And his massage was also on point… He was very cautious about my knee injury even without me telling him… I ended up tipping him well… 

On the second day, i went to M Star Massage which is just a Massage parlor down the road… Before i enter the Massage parlor, there were tons of Massage masseurs  standing outside trying to attract customers to go in for massage… When i went to the parlor there were even more massage masseurs with no customers… At the moment i knew that i probably just walked into a trap 😂.  They had a promo for Aloe Vera Massage which i went for… So throughout the massage, the masseur was very touchy and there wasn't a chance for me to reject and without knowing all of a sudden the masseur took down his pants and stood infront of the massage bed wanting me to touch his cock for him … I was hesitant because i know that, there would be an extra price to pay for that afterwards… I was curious to find out if there was going to be extra cost and so i was right,   Masseur told me $2000baht for tips for happy ending… And of course i rejected because i was just seeking for a massage… Well after my rejection, the massage was technically just rubbing in circles… This Parlor have pretty good reviews on google reviews which was the reason why i thought of giving it a try but after experiencing what i experienced, i just feel that the good reviews might be from fake accounts… 

So from my experience for M Star Massage Parlor is that don’t fall into their trap if you are looking for a good proper massage

On 8/11/2022 at 2:46 PM, Tennislover22 said:

Just returned back from Bangkok and this time round i went to have Massage at this 2 massage parlors … One is Prime Massage and the other one is M Star Massage both of these massage parlors are located near to one another… 

The first place i went to massage was Prime Massage. I went for a 1/2 hr scrub and 1 1/2 hrs oil massage.. I personally enjoyed it. I got a masseur who seemed like he was straight but nevertheless i really enjoyed his massage and scrub… His body scrub was very good… He applied some pressure with the scrub on my body which is not like some scrub which just felt like someone trying to bath you like their pet 😂 . And his massage was also on point… He was very cautious about my knee injury even without me telling him… I ended up tipping him well… 

On the second day, i went to M Star Massage which is just a Massage parlor down the road… Before i enter the Massage parlor, there were tons of Massage masseurs  standing outside trying to attract customers to go in for massage… When i went to the parlor there were even more massage masseurs with no customers… At the moment i knew that i probably just walked into a trap 😂.  They had a promo for Aloe Vera Massage which i went for… So throughout the massage, the masseur was very touchy and there wasn't a chance for me to reject and without knowing all of a sudden the masseur took down his pants and stood infront of the massage bed wanting me to touch his cock for him … I was hesitant because i know that, there would be an extra price to pay for that afterwards… I was curious to find out if there was going to be extra cost and so i was right,   Masseur told me $2000baht for tips for happy ending… And of course i rejected because i was just seeking for a massage… Well after my rejection, the massage was technically just rubbing in circles… This Parlor have pretty good reviews on google reviews which was the reason why i thought of giving it a try but after experiencing what i experienced, i just feel that the good reviews might be from fake accounts… 

So from my experience for M Star Massage Parlor is that don’t fall into their trap if you are looking for a good proper massage

Thank you for the detailed report, I will bear this in mind and avoid M Star massage when I visit Bangkok.

Whao… for 2000 baht you can probably off a BB in Tawan?

Guest BKK Guru

DJ Station has 2 drinks for 300 baht promo. The bartender poured half a glass with alcohol and mixed the rest with any mixer you want. I went for Long Island and a Mojito. Really worth it even if you don’t get a hook up. I spent the first 30 minutes or so watching a drag belting out to club songs and it was an absolute joy. Then I went to the dance floor and was immediately approached by several Thais to dance and all. Ended up getting a great night in my room with a Thai I met.

Went to Sauna Mania and Chakran - Sauna was wayyy more happening than Chakran. Everyone wants to get it over and done with in Sauna, so there wasn’t much choosing. You see a person you like, you accept/reject and then you go to a room. Chakran on the other hand had young choosy patrons. I got hot fun at both places but Sauna was way more accepting and fun for me. Sauna Mania is priced at 300 on Sat, 200 on Sunday but they don’t provide condoms. Chakra charges 390 on a weekday, comes with a drink (includes beer) and there’s condoms and lube easily accessible everywhere. The highest deck area has like an open area where all the action happens at. Really kinky but it’s an open area so be prepared to have a crowd of exciting horny men watching your action going on.

Also visited Telephone, which is now known as Circus. Was approached by a waiter, which turned into all of them asking if I could buy them a drink at 160 baht. I bought about 10 drinks for them (which I felt was very ok), since where else in the world can you pay like 60-70 bucks and make 5-6 waiters really happy and excited and flock around you to constantly talk and entertain with you for 2 hours. Drinks are cheap and affordable as well - really gao and if you don’t want to be tok, just say no politely when waiters want you to buy them a drink. They earn 100 baht from it, which in my opinion if 4 dollars can get people really happy, why not?

Lastly, went to Senso, which closed down but I chanced upon the reopened outlet. The whole bungalow is nicely decorated. Each room comes with an attached bathroom, and prices are 1100 for 60 mins hours message plus 1200 tip (any service you want).

1500 for 90 mins and 1500 tip.

2000 for 120 mins and 1900 tip. (Can’t remember exactly)

But you do get the full service. Prices are on the steep side but they do treat you like a king. There were three twinks available when I first walked in and I lent with the most excited looking one. Came down from my message and saw a hot muscular masseur - who probably was just done with a session. So I guess the tip is if there’s no one you like - just come back again later.

On 8/12/2022 at 4:28 PM, Guest Guest said:

Careful if u taking long island tea at club.The whisky is fake Professional drinker can taste the difference.Better to stick to bottle singha  or heniken.

Thank you for the advice. Will stick to bottle beer

On 8/12/2022 at 1:40 AM, Guest BKK Guru said:

DJ Station has 2 drinks for 300 baht promo. The bartender poured half a glass with alcohol and mixed the rest with any mixer you want. I went for Long Island and a Mojito. Really worth it even if you don’t get a hook up. I spent the first 30 minutes or so watching a drag belting out to club songs and it was an absolute joy. Then I went to the dance floor and was immediately approached by several Thais to dance and all. Ended up getting a great night in my room with a Thai I met.

Went to Sauna Mania and Chakran - Sauna was wayyy more happening than Chakran. Everyone wants to get it over and done with in Sauna, so there wasn’t much choosing. You see a person you like, you accept/reject and then you go to a room. Chakran on the other hand had young choosy patrons. I got hot fun at both places but Sauna was way more accepting and fun for me. Sauna Mania is priced at 300 on Sat, 200 on Sunday but they don’t provide condoms. Chakra charges 390 on a weekday, comes with a drink (includes beer) and there’s condoms and lube easily accessible everywhere. The highest deck area has like an open area where all the action happens at. Really kinky but it’s an open area so be prepared to have a crowd of exciting horny men watching your action going on.

Also visited Telephone, which is now known as Circus. Was approached by a waiter, which turned into all of them asking if I could buy them a drink at 160 baht. I bought about 10 drinks for them (which I felt was very ok), since where else in the world can you pay like 60-70 bucks and make 5-6 waiters really happy and excited and flock around you to constantly talk and entertain with you for 2 hours. Drinks are cheap and affordable as well - really gao and if you don’t want to be tok, just say no politely when waiters want you to buy them a drink. They earn 100 baht from it, which in my opinion if 4 dollars can get people really happy, why not?

Lastly, went to Senso, which closed down but I chanced upon the reopened outlet. The whole bungalow is nicely decorated. Each room comes with an attached bathroom, and prices are 1100 for 60 mins hours message plus 1200 tip (any service you want).

1500 for 90 mins and 1500 tip.

2000 for 120 mins and 1900 tip. (Can’t remember exactly)

But you do get the full service. Prices are on the steep side but they do treat you like a king. There were three twinks available when I first walked in and I lent with the most excited looking one. Came down from my message and saw a hot muscular masseur - who probably was just done with a session. So I guess the tip is if there’s no one you like - just come back again later.

Went to check out senso last night, besides the main gate which is now more brightly lit, the whole place is basically the same like before. Prices as well higher than everybody else. Lol... 

Some new boys, some old. At least I could recognize one that I took from years ago. 

Put up at the Quarter and it’s been an easy place to get around from. It was raining heavily when I got in so Bar St was pretty much a no go.

Prime massage and m star are both a very short stroll from the hotel. I ended up at one on the main road due to a good looking muscular sort masseur. This just stayed professional.

Tawan is a stone’s throw from here if you’re into big and bulky. Paid the cover charge drink and went in as I’ve never been. It’s a small little venue much smaller than the original one. Off season bodybuilders pretty much. I went home alone although they were trying hard to sell themselves. 

Edited by Thicc VB

K Man Spa

Ordered a 2 hour massage session and got an above average looking guy. Most of the masseurs tend to be more on the normal side of the equation. Rooms aren’t very nice but the guy I had was decent both in massage skill and playtime. Quite intuitive to know what I want. Price is about average for the area with some promo now as it’s rainy season.

v Club + chakran

Really nice and posh place where the boys parade for you. Most of them are quite exceptional looking - tall and good looking with nice bodies. My pick was highly efficient and was on the dot with timing. Massage is non existent. It’s mainly for fun this. Bonus is you get to go to Chakran Sauna which I went to. Nice multi storey SPA with most of the facilities on the top floor. No fun for me - many of the patrons look real young ie university students and a few foreigners. When it gets dark, everyone starts to get bolder though.

Sauna Mania

Convenient to get to from Silom area. Broad cross section of guys though mainly local. A foreigner remarked to me that the guys here tended to look for their own. The place is a bit dated but it’s still functional.

Prime Massage

Got a 2 hr massage just before my flight. I can see the fuss, it’s very busy and they’re really good. Almost makes me regret going for the other places with extras.

Edited by Thicc VB

On 8/18/2022 at 6:05 AM, Since u r here said:

I believed by now most dont wear mask in thailand now?

In Bangkok, almost all the locals and most Asian/US/Euro tourists still wear masks especially indoors and while using public transport. The English announcement has been changed to "recommend the wearing of mask" while in BTS facilities and trains. The sole exception are the tourists from India who don't seem to care about local customs at all. 

Once you get out of the cities, even the Thais won't bother with a mask outdoors especially if you're on a beach or hiking in the forest. It really is too hot at the moment to wear one during the day right now. 

On 8/18/2022 at 6:49 AM, Thicc VB said:

Prime Massage

Got a 2 hr massage just before my flight. I can see the fuss, it’s very busy and they’re really good. Almost makes me regret going for the other places with extras.

Prime really is the best. Always make an appointment if possible at least 24 hours in advance, even on weekdays. The older lady at reception speaks Mandarin. The only downside is that Prime does not offer happy ending - that's why the tips for those muscle guys are "fixed" at 100 thb per hour. 

I've never offed a guy at go-go bar before but thinking of trying it during my upcoming BKK solo trip.

Looking to drop by Tawan.

Anyone went recently?

How are the guys there?

How much to off someone there?

I'm heading to bkk w a straight colleague some time later, was wondering if there is any massage parlour that caters to both sided- guys for me and girls for him. 

I'm not planning to come out but I realised its quite tough not to given the circumstances. But he is quite insistent in going w me to a female massage for some happy ending. 

Any advice on the massage spots?

Thanks in advance 

On 8/19/2022 at 3:06 PM, Brandon96 said:

I'm heading to bkk w a straight colleague some time later, was wondering if there is any massage parlour that caters to both sided- guys for me and girls for him. 

I'm not planning to come out but I realised its quite tough not to given the circumstances. But he is quite insistent in going w me to a female massage for some happy ending. 

Any advice on the massage spots?

Thanks in advance 

U can request for a male masseur in a straight parlour.

But don't expect a raunchy session with him though. Unless he's a gay and u r irresistibly hot or have a thick wallet or kkj. 

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 8/19/2022 at 12:15 PM, TopChinese said:

Prime really is the best. Always make an appointment if possible at least 24 hours in advance, even on weekdays. The older lady at reception speaks Mandarin. The only downside is that Prime does not offer happy ending - that's why the tips for those muscle guys are "fixed" at 100 thb per hour. 

Thank you for the information.  I find this useful. 

Thanks for your great info. May I know how much for the body massage and scrub? Do they collect credit card?

On 8/21/2022 at 12:38 AM, Nakata said:

Thanks for your great info. May I know how much for the body massage and scrub? Do they collect credit card?

Wanted to share a really good massage experience. After my disaster at M Star (avoid!!!), i wondered around Silom to test other places. Had much better experience (strictly massage for me, though more potentially offered) at Green Massage and The Adam Spa. Also heard very good review from Paradise. But only one I visited twice was The Best Massage. They don't seem to have a web presence. They are directly under Arena, and your pass them on the way out. I didn't pick masseur, though last at front indicated that you could. The person I was assigned was by far the must skilled I had during the whole trip. Wanted you to have good experience. Not sure if all masseurs are the same, but highly recommend. Below is the Google Map location. 

เดอะเบสท์ มาสสาจ
+66 99 649 4992
https://maps.app.goo.gl/3WWJWk4ymWScuLKQA

On 8/22/2022 at 10:15 AM, Guest Nokia said:

Wanted to share a really good massage experience. After my disaster at M Star (avoid!!!), i wondered around Silom to test other places. Had much better experience (strictly massage for me, though more potentially offered) at Green Massage and The Adam Spa. Also heard very good review from Paradise. But only one I visited twice was The Best Massage. They don't seem to have a web presence. They are directly under Arena, and your pass them on the way out. I didn't pick masseur, though last at front indicated that you could. The person I was assigned was by far the must skilled I had during the whole trip. Wanted you to have good experience. Not sure if all masseurs are the same, but highly recommend. Below is the Google Map location. 

เดอะเบสท์ มาสสาจ
+66 99 649 4992
https://maps.app.goo.gl/3WWJWk4ymWScuLKQA

Thank you for the location map.  It is very useful.

Guest Missing BKK

Just got back from BKK after 2 years. Didn’t expect to see so many good looking guys. No fun this trip but I would love to return again. Hopefully alone next time instead of a group of friends. 

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.