Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest alvin

Going there on 6 to 10 June. U can email to me smallspider24@gmail.com

Hi. I will be going to bangkok on 5 june back on 12 june. You on 6 june then you wanna holiday together ? We can go to gogo bar. Pub, massage, sauna, etc together . Watsapp 9343 3962 or line : goldmail

went to apple men spa last month http://www.applemenspa.com/ it was a wonderful experence. All boy are undergraduated, they work for pocket money. Will not cheating your 2 hours massage time. Great service. The PIC will give unlimited chang beer for you while you choose your boy. The boy will come in front of you one by one unlike hero they stand behind the aquarium.

My boy is only 20yrs old, he study bio-tech. A very cute looking but well build boy, always putting his smilling face with me.the massage is so so, understand that they are not pro as they just learn massage 2 weeks ago. but the anal sex after the massage is fantastic! will definately come  back to apple again next university term holiday,

Hi jbhotshot - thanks for the great info.  This place looks interesting, but a little bit out of the way.  Does the PIC tell you whether the boy is top or btm?

Hi jbhotshot - thanks for the great info.  This place looks interesting, but a little bit out of the way.  Does the PIC tell you whether the boy is top or btm?

i ask the PIC before i pick the boy. (gosh ,my massuer has such a big tool.) But as i know from my friend he do top on the boy. So I guess you ask the boy straightaway. Some boy may not understand english well, so you may ask the PIC to translate for you.

Bangkok taxis are everywhere, fare from bangkok city to apple is around 120baht, highway around 220baht, bangkok taxis have no midnight surcharge.About the direction, you may call the number from the website, the PIC will direct your taxi driver to their place. However if you really cant find a cab, they will offer you a nice sofa to rest. the spa opens 24 hours so you do not need to worry about closing time.

As I said, i've never tried their services, just stayed at the ALoft hotel nearby, which is why I know where it is...

Hi enelym, did u have to walk far from bts station to the hotel? I booked a room at least fenix near aloft and I looked at the map and the walk seemed confusing...

Hi enelym, did u have to walk far from bts station to the hotel? I booked a room at least fenix near aloft and I looked at the map and the walk seemed confusing...

You mean from BTS to Aloft? Fenix sounds familiar, it's a bit before ALoft when walking from BTS I think...

It's not a long walk, it's just a street, walk straight all the way in Soi 11. It's just not that nice when it's pouring or steaming hot outside. And the street is always crammed with cars, trafic, street vendors and tourists. That's why I prefer Thanon Surawong and the Le Meridien hotel :)

But the walk is everything BUT confusing, you can't get lost :)

Guest guest

i ask the PIC before i pick the boy. (gosh ,my massuer has such a big tool.) But as i know from my friend he do top on the boy. So I guess you ask the boy straightaway. Some boy may not understand english well, so you may ask the PIC to translate for you.

which is the guy u picked with big tool? can still recognise him here? http://www.applemenspa.com/

which is the guy u picked with big tool? can still recognise him here? http://www.applemenspa.com/

He no longer in the page. As I mentioned before the boys are different from time to time. As you can see from website only little number of boys show there as it probably those good quality boys went back to school already, lolz.

I also dunno when is their school holiday, as I know they have 1 months holiday during songkran month.

You mean from BTS to Aloft? Fenix sounds familiar, it's a bit before ALoft when walking from BTS I think...

It's not a long walk, it's just a street, walk straight all the way in Soi 11. It's just not that nice when it's pouring or steaming hot outside. And the street is always crammed with cars, trafic, street vendors and tourists. That's why I prefer Thanon Surawong and the Le Meridien hotel :)

But the walk is everything BUT confusing, you can't get lost :)

Waha!! Thanks! Ur reply 'added on' to my imagination of the place. I kept thinking it was a quiet street, dunno why...

Soi 11 is bustling with life from nana to aloft

Check out the 7-11 with a myriad of food and drinks to takeaway.

There are quite a few tailors too, not forgetting the street hawkers and food establishments like au Bon pain.

At night, the street transforms into glitzy night life with make shift mini bus like bars, coupled with the uber cool Supper bed club which is opposite aloft

Has anyone been to Pinnacle Hotel near Lumphinee?  I have heard this is a popular place for gays and the sauna/swimming area is cruisy.  I have stayed at the Malaysia Hotel before, which is also supposed to be popular with gays, but it was full of families, couples and some straights.  When I arrived I shared the elevator to my room with a Caucasian guy with a bargirl...very off-putting!

Soi 11 is bustling with life from nana to aloft

Check out the 7-11 with a myriad of food and drinks to takeaway.

There are quite a few tailors too, not forgetting the street hawkers and food establishments like au Bon pain.

At night, the street transforms into glitzy night life with make shift mini bus like bars, coupled with the uber cool Supper bed club which is opposite aloft

Sounds very exciting! It's my 1st time there, so I'm looking forward to my trip lol

I have stayed at the Malaysia Hotel before, which is also supposed to be popular with gays, but it was full of families, couples and some straights. When I arrived I shared the elevator to my room with a Caucasian guy with a bargirl...very off-putting!

I remembered the pool was full of gay men & $boys years back!

just visited bangkok over the long weekend

some info to share:
go-go boys:
(1) visited Dreamboys on Fri evening. Entry is 350 baht include 1 drink. many boys on stage. couple of cute one (can't rem the no though). There is this No.12 but was taken out by a farang.
Show was interesting. as i was sitting near the stage, was splashed some water during the act of the dick spurting out "sperm"
the "F" show was not as good as the one i saw many yrs ago. guys doing the "F" show are not attractive at all.
2nd show was brought down to level 1 under Boys of Bangkok. the boys on stage were the same boys from Dreamboys. There was no need for me to get a 2nd drink. Likewise, the "F" show cast are the same from Dreamboys. Nothing fantastic.

(2) visited Classic boys on Sat evening. Entry is 270 baht include 1 drink. few boys on stage (probably about 15). i particularly like No. 20 who is very cute and what attracts me was his nice nips on his slim bod. I did not out him but offer him a tip of 100 baht instead. Show was ok. The "F" show was near as both will come next to you to do it and ask for tip. I gave 20 to 50 baht each time they come. Will be worth visiting again if No. 20 is still there. I regretted not buying him a drink or offing him for the night.

massage:
went to senso as I was staying at sathorn area. 1 word: DISAPPOINTING
massage for 60 mins cost 999 baht and 90 mins cost 1200 baht.
min tips for 60 mins is 1200 baht and 90 mins is 1600 baht. in short, a 60 mins massage cost u 2200 baht. robbery imho
the masseur did not do a great job. leave u to bathe alone. massage only last 15 mins on the back and 10 mins on the front. then the fun part is also not as good
should have gone to adonis instead

would love to go again some time sep/oct period. if anyone wans a travel buddy, we can work something out :)

some info to share:

go-go boys:

(1) visited Dreamboys on Fri evening. Entry is 350 baht include 1 drink. many boys on stage. couple of cute one (can't rem the no though). There is this No.12 but was taken out by a farang.

Show was interesting. as i was sitting near the stage, was splashed some water during the act of the dick spurting out "sperm"

the "F" show was not as good as the one i saw many yrs ago. guys doing the "F" show are not attractive at all.

2nd show was brought down to level 1 under Boys of Bangkok. the boys on stage were the same boys from Dreamboys. There was no need for me to get a 2nd drink. Likewise, the "F" show cast are the same from Dreamboys. Nothing fantastic.

(2) visited Classic boys on Sat evening. Entry is 270 baht include 1 drink. few boys on stage (probably about 15). i particularly like No. 20 who is very cute and what attracts me was his nice nips on his slim bod. I did not out him but offer him a tip of 100 baht instead. Show was ok. The "F" show was near as both will come next to you to do it and ask for tip. I gave 20 to 50 baht each time they come. Will be worth visiting again if No. 20 is still there. I regretted not buying him a drink or offing him for the night.

massage:

min tips for 60 mins is 1200 baht and 90 mins is 1600 baht. in short, a 60 mins massage cost u 2200 baht. robbery imho

the masseur did not do a great job. leave u to bathe alone. massage only last 15 mins on the back and 10 mins on the front. then the fun part is also not as good

would love to go again some time sep/oct period. if anyone wans a travel buddy, we can work something out :)

Thanks for the great report.  Senso doesn't sound good.  How can you have a 35 minute "fun part" and still not have fun?  Next time I go I am thinking of trying Apple Spa thanks to jbhotshot's report.

Guest paui

some info to share:

go-go boys:

massage:

Hi , I am thinking to go in mid sep. also looking for travel buddy.

Hi. Does anyone know if it's possible to get good enough but cheap cycling and swimming apparels there? And if yes, where? I Googled and I know that there are actual bike shops there but I wonder if it's any cheaper. I'm going there in June and I'm planning to get a cycling helmet (maybe), a top, a long sleeve swimming top, and maybe cycling gloves too. Just wonder if it's any cheaper there.

• 2 weeks later...

I went over to BKK during the Vesak Day weekend. Visited Banana Club, Hero and Sauna Mania.

On my 1st afternoon, dropped by Banana Club and picked a 23yo boy called Oh. Quite clean looking, but not muscular nor skinny. Just young looking. The boys were not like those in Hero, but they do display themselves in the waiting area to be picked. 

The locker and shower area was on the 2nd floor, but it was quite open, so I was quite uncomfortable with it. Oh was not that customer-oriented, as he left me to shower alone. Luckily, his massage was average, and quite soothed my body tired from the early flight. Happy ending was included, and he was quite obliging. The room was OK, with a single bed (not just a mattress) and enough room to move around. I paid 700 bahts for the massage and 1000 as tips.

Hero, like what everyone said, offered muscular guys. I spotted 1 cute boy standing by the roadside on my way to Hero, drooled after him and was quite surprised and happy that he entered the aquarium some 10min after I sat down to view the boys. That boy was called Teck, big arms, abs, though not so good looking close up haha... His customer service was so-so (considering he was 22 yo, I think he was new), because he would shower me, then suddenly focus on himself, then back to me, then back to himself again... His massage was strong, but not skillful enough. He had a big tool, but he was a top, so I just made him HJ/BJ me.

I went to Sauna Mania on my 1st night. It was quite far from the BTS to walk to at night, but easy to find (the map provided on Utopia was quite misleading, cos it indicated that we had to turn into an even smaller lane). Halfway there, it rained -_-III but it was ok, since it was small towel night that day haha.. 

It was my 1st time at a sauna, so I don't know how you determine if a crowd is 'good'. There should be about 30 guys roaming in the maze and many others out and about in the garden etc. The crowd was rather young, mainly Thais, but I saw Japs and 1 caucasian. I cruised for about 2 hrs, had some fun, and eventually brought a Thai boy back to my hotel... And should I say my memory of my 1st time in BKK was mainly my hotel room??  :whistle: ya... cos of him, I scrapped my sightseeing plans lol

Guest Guest

Want to recommend this excellent male masseur by the name of Park at Pranee Massage in Silom.

It's accessible via BTS Sala Daeng, 2nd floor above the 24-hour Boots pharmacy.

Guest guest

Want to recommend this excellent male masseur by the name of Park at Pranee Massage in Silom.

It's accessible via BTS Sala Daeng, 2nd floor above the 24-hour Boots pharmacy.

excellent in what sense? looks? skills? special service?

Guest storm

i was also smitten by the Le Meridien vibe. but for 4k without bfast it is getting expensive. do you know of some website that offers le meridien at a lower rate?

0r any 5 star hotels that offers great value?

Here is my little trip report from Bangkok and Songkran festival:

Where I stayed:

W Hotel Bangkok. Booked a Wonderful Room, got upgraded to a Spectacular Room. Room rate: from THB 5200++  (SGD $220++)

The hotel is quite nice but a bit over priced. I usually stay at Le Meridien on Surawong Road and it's more convenient for clubbing, bars and massage places along the Silom area. But W is right next to Chong Nonsi BTS station, whereas Le Meridien is 10 min walk in the heat to Sala Daend BTS station.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.