Male HQ

Relationship without sex + I Don't Have Sex With My Bf For Many Months, How to Improve? (compiled)

When u love him, u will want intimacy with him. I went to sauna but never got hard with any guy there, i guess bcoz i had no feeling towards strangers. But i have no problem with my bf in bed.

If i don‘t get to see my bf more than a week, i will get very depressed. Once we see each other we cannot wait to hold each other and have sex. Btw, we have been together for 20 years. yes, love will lead to urge for sex.

There are many form of intimacy and not necessary sex. You can touch here touch there, hug him, tickle him, play around with him. All these is more than enough to fulfilled the urge of intimacy.

Guest lovebird

Of course we also touch here and there and play around the house but always end in bed.

Ask TS, does he still care to touch his partner? If no, time to say good bye.

Guest Guest

ah ya, no sex no future lah. Why talk so long and still don't get it!

Your cock is not just for pissing ok! It also has to be shioked once awhile lah.

Your asshole also not for farting and shitting ok? If don't get losen once a while, can close up ok!

Guest guest

Yes find him getting older each day  , The mood for sex isn t there anymore, Maybe is due to getting tired of the same dick everyday u get to see.Now i know why some gay who are still attached visit the sauna to ease their urge with someone younger or some one resemble his  present  bf but the younger version.

Of course we also touch here and there and play around the house but always end in bed.

Ask TS, does he still care to touch his partner? If no, time to say good bye.

I agree on the second line statement. When a person is attracted to his partner he will want to touch him. If a person lost his attraction to his partner its no point to continue without love.

Its best to find out ones would be partner compatibility at starting point asap. At start we would be attracted to a person face and body (or sex for those sauna goers) In order to start a relationship but to have a long lasting relationship, you need to be attracted to your partner personality also. When a person grows old, face and body attractions may fade (sex will definately fade due to top penis function weakens) but personality will not fade.

So in summary sex should not be the condition for LTR or else in later part of your life where you wont be able to do sex any more and end up dumping your partner or being dumped by your partner.

Edited by yoyo74

Guest Guest

Sex is just one of the many components of relationship.

It's an important element of course, but a few weeks or even months without it is not strange.

True only if one party is away or sick, not when both are together.

A relationship is in serious trouble if both are together and yet they don't feel like touching each other, hugging, holding hands and poking each other in the arse or mouth!

• 1 year later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 5 months later...
Guest Doggy love

We've been together 6 years. We live and sleep together. We like each other. Weekend we go jogging in east coast park together. We watch tv together.

Only thing is no sex between us.

Why must we sex to have proper relationship? I can never do it to him "August" my lovely ... dog :P

Guest Power Tongue
5 hours ago, Guest Doggy love said:

We've been together 6 years. We live and sleep together. We like each other. Weekend we go jogging in east coast park together. We watch tv together.

Why must we sex to have proper relationship? I can never do it to him "August" my lovely ... dog :P

You can if you want

Guest Spiral Cum
11 hours ago, Guest Doggy love said:

Bitch is meant for striaght people,  Gay man has no part in it. 

Guest friend
13 hours ago, Guest Doggy love said:

Omg, not even blow job? ....ouch.....:D:lol::P

Guest Found Help
On 2/27/2016 at 7:18 PM, Guest hiv+ said:

How can I tell my partner that I'm suffering now with HIV? I haven't have sex with him for few months now. I'm just telliing him that I need to abstain from sex for a while

click here

I believe that Sex is not a must. As a relationship does not only consist of Sex, lust and desire but rather more on Love and cherishing the time together to be long lasting. I would say a relationship can goes on without sex but better if theres is occasionally :)

With regards,

Logos_Latest80.png

On 15 June 2014 at 0:10 AM, GachiMuchi said:

It shows that you are in it for the sex. so you don't love your bf?

So no sex, no relationship?

What is the point of having a relationship without sex? 

Guest Awanderer

Who is to say no sex means the relationship is not worthy? No sex means there is no emotional bond? 

Does that mean having sex with someone, may be a stranger, means there is a bond between the two?

Many of our aged parents, or long standing married couples have infrequent or no sex, but I am sure they still love each other. 

I am NOT saying sex is not important in a relationship. Depending on individuals, and at which stage of the relationship, sex is not a mandatory criteria in maintaining a relationship. 

Strangely, my one and only post was made in 2014 and I just received 3 likes for that post this week.  Nonetheless, I still stick to my opinion that sex is an integral part of a relationship.

Some may say that it is all right to have a sex-less relationship but I do not advocate it.  My goddess, Cai Qin suffered a sex-less marriage for many years before her divorce to the now-deceased director, Edward Yang 杨德昌.

On 6/16/2014 at 0:04 AM, Guest Guest said:

Yes. Sex is very important and I can see you fucking an old sagging woman

/man with your half erected cock in no time ......pathetic .....

You are very rude. If you want people to respect you, you have to respect them first and earn the respect!!!

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 1:51 PM, KAXavion said:

I believe that Sex is not a must. As a relationship does not only consist of Sex, lust and desire but rather more on Love and cherishing the time together to be long lasting. I would say a relationship can goes on without sex but better if theres is occasionally :)

sex is not a daily, yes

but it s still essential in such a relationship, be it straight or not (probably in theory, sex can then be omitted )
Don't u agree?
esp for men, we tend to think using "down" there and I saw many threads on sex not enough...... not to mention it s a 2-men relationship, women may not be sexually driven, they can focus on housechores and cooking (like some), erm but for men...erm

don't believe go ask a judge and see how they view having sex in a relationship (even though in ROM/ vow of marriage, the vow has mentioned nothing about sex of any form)

1 hour ago, lovehandle said:

sex is not a daily, yes

but it s still essential in such a relationship, be it straight or not (probably in theory, sex can then be omitted )
Don't u agree?
esp for men, we tend to think using "down" there and I saw many threads on sex not enough...... not to mention it s a 2-men relationship, women may not be sexually driven, they can focus on housechores and cooking (like some), erm but for men...erm

don't believe go ask a judge and see how they view having sex in a relationship (even though in ROM/ vow of marriage, the vow has mentioned nothing about sex of any form)

@lovehandle talk cock sing song!!! 

别人不是你,只有你知道在感情的道路上,要的到底是什么,

别人总在谈论着不关己事时,不痛不痒,漂亮话可以天花乱坠,

事实上,很多人一旦遇上相似之事时,却非常自私,无法理智,

如果你在短期的交往中就倍多空虚,有必要和另一半开门见山,他给的是否是你所需要的? 

沟通协调配合是必须具备的,加油。

Sex between a couple is one of the most intimate aspects of the relationship. It is not "just sex" rather think of it as making love. You are making love to your lover/bf/partner whatever title. He is responding to your touch and how you feel. The intimacy comes from trust, safety, love, respect etc. It is very different from shagging some random hook up. 

As some have pointed out you don't need sex to have a healthy relationship, while this is true, this is also what we call best friends. You do everything with your BFF short of sex. 

Sexual intimacy is one of the best things in a relationship. You know what turns your partner on and vice versa. It is satisfying and deeply fulfilling. It does not just happen. You need to put work in to make it happen. 

Love. 

• 6 months later...
Guest See why loh

Just no sex between the two of you or you guys still having a healthy dose of sex outside or you two are secretly jerkibgbiff in yr own? If no sex bec both are already old but you still hug and kiss just no cum then I think still ok. But if both still can cum and yet no sex between Yiu two then tthe me to say good bye

• 3 months later...
Guest Mr White

We are not having sex for almost 3 months now but we still sleep together. He is not telling anything and I’m not keen to ask. I’m not the type of person who initiate to have sex. If he initiate, i’m okay.  Should I wait for him to initiate or should I break up from him?

Now that's the problem...you want him to initiate the sex but it is YOU that wants it desperately.  Why is there a delay, a hindrance?  Go touch your partner and even if he is COLD, give him the best blow job.  Make him shoot loads of cum on your face/body/mouth!

• G_M changed the title to I Don't Have Sex With My Bf For Many Months Already

Me and bf have been together for 3 years and staying together now for 2 years. Both of us are not into anal, but you were both into everything else. We had oral and such almost 1-2 times a week. 

After a year or so, we only do it once a week or even lesser. And now, maybe twice a month (max). I tried to initiate but he would always turn me down and say he's tired. I asked and communicate if i am no longer attracted to him, but he denied. 

I don't know how to solve this. We are still happily attached only the sex part is dying....

On 2017-6-28 at 11:08 AM, hellopanda said:

Me and bf have been together for 3 years and staying together now for 2 years. Both of us are not into anal, but you were both into everything else. We had oral and such almost 1-2 times a week. 

After a year or so, we only do it once a week or even lesser. And now, maybe twice a month (max). I tried to initiate but he would always turn me down and say he's tired. I asked and communicate if i am no longer attracted to him, but he denied. 

I don't know how to solve this. We are still happily attached only the sex part is dying....

most couples only get used to each other company and no longer interested in each other body in the end

Edited by snowball

Guest Confirmed

Webeen together for more than 10 years also not into anal sex even we seldom do oral sex but we masturbated each other, usually I am the one who initiated first than my bf but he never resisted. So yeah as you have been in an LTR for quite some time, companionship is more important than sex.

On 18/06/2014 at 3:51 AM, yoyo74 said:

There are many form of intimacy and not necessary sex. You can touch here touch there, hug him, tickle him, play around with him. All these is more than enough to fulfilled the urge of intimacy.

I truely agreed with yoyo...

when there is Love , Sex is not really necessary 

On 16/06/2014 at 3:54 AM, yoyo74 said:

Anal and oral sex is not needed for me as i feel them dirty and disgusting. Many straight people also think this way although i am not straight. To be able and touch and being touch by BF is more than enough for me.

I know many straight or gay people need to always have sex to live so during starting of my relationship i clearly state that i will never ever want to have anal or bj and give him my reason. I believe people like me or those who is willing to accommodate me still exist in this world.

To be able to continue a long lasting relationship, both of us are always truthful to each other, share our happiness and sadness and all other feelings etc. Planning our future together. Always hold hands and go dating together. To be extremely serious in our relationship. Put in effort to make each other happy. Give each other individual own space time. Do not pick on small things.

All this is the most important things in a relationship and not sex.

In my one year plus relationship with my BF, we had never even quarrel once. Both of us are still extremely happy with each other and we have confidence that our relationship can last till death.

Same sentiment.

but rarely a relationship last without sex though 

Guest Longlong
21 hours ago, hellopanda said:

He probably playing w other guys n satisfied outside so no need your service.

Guest Foryou
On 16/06/2014 at 0:10 PM, yoyo74 said:

Thanks for your blessings. Many of my gay friends told me that my idea of no sex relationship is impossible but i showed them the impossible by getting a BF and stay on this relationship for more than a year until now and still going good.

I will show the world that gay relationship is workable!!!

I will show the world that love without sex is workable!!!

I will show the world that a big gap in age difference(for us is 12 years) is workable!!!

Fate seem to have brought us together as our english and chinese horoscope are the same.

Me and my BF will be walking holding hands to this coming pink dot. Hope all of you will be brave to get a BF for a long lasting love!!!

Hi yoyo74

So in your relationship, does your bf have sex with other guys? If no, will you allow him to have sex with other guys since he is not getting from you?

• G_M changed the title to Relationship without sex + I Don't Have Sex With My Bf For Many Months, How to Improve? (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.