Male HQ

Relationship without sex + I Don't Have Sex With My Bf For Many Months, How to Improve? (compiled)

5 hours ago, Pause said:

Does this happen to any of you? You really love the guy but lost the sexual attraction or due to different role. It becomes a bit awkward to have sex now. Both still young though. 

Diff roles mean u r top but force to be btm or vv?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Time needed
5 hours ago, Pause said:

Does this happen to any of you? You really love the guy but lost the sexual attraction or due to different role. It becomes a bit awkward to have sex now. Both still young though. 

Look like relationship is still very new.  You need to build on the acquired taste that you have chosen.

Guest love n sex

in fact, this occurrence is nothing singly to gay couples. It is the same in the straight world.

It depends all if you see your partner as a life partner with whom you intend to share the "rest of your life" . If only sex was the thing running your relationship then actually you never build any real relationship with him. and now comes the disaster...

For the start it might spice up having a threesome, but this depends on the willingness of your partner. But it might not work out, because we will always come back to the fact how strong your mutual bonding was.

As it has been said very often, instead of going on and resulting in more frustration or even fights (jealousy), sit down and talk with him. Ask him what he wants ask him how he sees your future. In many instances, I met friends who came crying over because at that point they had to realise that the partner had already moved on and that there was already a different partner with him. Before this happens to you: Ask him for a romantic dinner and just start talking and see where it leads to.

There are times where you just have to cut the ties, but a real relationship would be able to overcome this.

(if you don;'t believe it: ask your parents if they still have sex...)

But you must build up some real bonding with interests or at least the interest to follow each other's (eventually even conflicting) interests.

That is what a relationship is about, the sex is mostly secondary after some time.

Yes, sure there are couples who enjoy mutual sex until they die. but from my personal experience this is quite rare.

Guest love n sex
7 minutes ago, kjboy said:

So you are telling me both tops/btm can be couples?

You used the words " Just admit that you don't love him anymore" .... From this I concluded that you don't know the difference between love and sex...

I m very sure there are couples where both have the same role.

Some gay research says, that the older a guy gets the more will turn from tops to bottoms or tops enjoy more of being a bottom. Hence, in a relationship it might happen that both are tops.

The world is not as simple as black and white....

20 minutes ago, Guest love n sex said:

You used the words " Just admit that you don't love him anymore" .... From this I concluded that you don't know the difference between love and sex...

I m very sure there are couples where both have the same role.

Some gay research says, that the older a guy gets the more will turn from tops to bottoms or tops enjoy more of being a bottom. Hence, in a relationship it might happen that both are tops.

The world is not as simple as black and white....

I'm not sure which researches you are referring to.

How about this?

Top, Bottom, and Versatile Anal Sex Roles in Same-Sex Male Relationships: Implications for Relationship and Sexual Satisfaction.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29858726

Guest love n sex
3 minutes ago, kjboy said:

You are top but you wanna be btm for him?

Can he try to be btm for u and see how it goes?

Maybe you PM to him, later the threadstarter has to admit that he has a fetish for pink underwear....

I mean you are asking a lot of very personal questions. Not sure if everyone would want to disclose.

1 minute ago, Guest love n sex said:

Maybe you PM to him, later the threadstarter has to admit that he has a fetish for pink underwear....

I mean you are asking a lot of very personal questions. Not sure if everyone would want to disclose.

Never mind. I'm not the expert in this area.

I believe he has answer but dont want to accept it due to some reasons.

Bye bye... :D

5 hours ago, kjboy said:

Never mind. I'm not the expert in this area.

I believe he has answer but dont want to accept it due to some reasons.

Bye bye... :D

I would only say we think what people are based on who we are usually so I respect all different kind of views and it's actually rather interesting. 

A couple of ppl do pm me n say they share same situation and find fun outside or they are jus not that horny also so also no need it where the y value the emotional and mental connection. I think that's my priority too but just sometimes hope to make that part better since we know we r going a long way lol. If wanna break up already break up right it's not as easy as what some think, no sex, break. 

Guest love n sex
1 hour ago, Pause said:

Do you guys usually just leave it just try to spice it up or get the sexual life back? Sometimes, the more deliberates one gets the more it seems to pressurise the rs n backfire?

There is probably no golden rule.

what works in one relationship might not work in another.

Do us a favour and talk to your bf.

Maybe he's waiting to talk...

14 hours ago, Pause said:

I would only say we think what people are based on who we are usually so I respect all different kind of views and it's actually rather interesting. 

A couple of ppl do pm me n say they share same situation and find fun outside or they are jus not that horny also so also no need it where the y value the emotional and mental connection. I think that's my priority too but just sometimes hope to make that part better since we know we r going a long way lol. If wanna break up already break up right it's not as easy as what some think, no sex, break. 

Haha... It means I'm correct. You have your answer already.

On 12/30/2018 at 12:54 AM, Pause said:

Yes indeed, these are stuff only people in a relationship (and who want to make it work) will understand 
It isn't just about no sex, break up and find another 
More importantly to stay together and see how to work things out and compromise for each other.

What's the diff between 2 best friends and couple? Isn't sex the difference?

That's was the basis of my r/s, we had fun sex for the next 15 years and that's what prevented me from straying. Even when a hotter guy comes along, I never need to stray because I was satisfied. I suggest u re-boot else you may regret after wasting 7-8 years of your life with a person in a sexless r/s. How u going to last 10-20 years?

A r/s should be both connection and sex unless you are above 40s and companionship is more important. Else I will never compromise in terms of sex.

18 hours ago, Ironrod said:

Even when a hotter guy comes along, I never need to stray because I was satisfied.

I think the sexual attraction to his partner/each other plays a big role also. That was one of the points TS raised in the beginning.

On 1/1/2019 at 2:37 PM, Ironrod said:

That's was the basis of my r/s, we had fun sex for the next 15 years and that's what prevented me from straying. Even when a hotter guy comes along, I never need to stray because I was satisfied. I suggest u re-boot else you may regret after wasting 7-8 years of your life with a person in a sexless r/s. How u going to last 10-20 years?

A r/s should be both connection and sex unless you are above 40s and companionship is more important. Else I will never compromise in terms of sex.

Not denying sex is very important, but there is a lot more. Like a shared goal to live and age together. 

I'm not going to dream of such things with my platonic best friends.

Guest game over
On 1/1/2019 at 2:37 PM, Ironrod said:

Oh yeah, and if you are supposed to go on an overseas trip, your bf will fuck you through the whole night to empty your balls n lust and you end up being tired the complete trip...

And calls you every 30s to make sure that you are alone at the hotel room.

Oh shit, my bf just booked a ticket to my location...

hey, will continue writing later, need to clean up here.

21 hours ago, kingbitch said:

Not denying sex is very important, but there is a lot more. Like a shared goal to live and age together. 

I'm not going to dream of such things with my platonic best friends.

Yea somehow w the bf I think there is more than a physical commitment if it's love.? Like it could be a commitment to think and care for which you can't possibly do the same for so many friends or even that one best friend you know ultimately u r gonna live a separate life?

For me,

Sex with partner fluctuate from once weekly in early years, till 1 every few mths in the recent years. Yes, every few mths... haha:o

From last year,  scheduling it to once weekly or mthly. Recent trip is 3 times over 4 days.  I cant watch over him all thr time now.

We usually sleep separate till last hour of waking up .. then i will spoon him or his head resting on me hugging me.

So,  i think poor sex life is fine if there is intimacy and could be due to factors like office work, house work. But not ok if replacing it with fun outside if committed.:thumb:

Edited by Garyl

Guest Ploppel English
8 hours ago, Pause said:

Like I heard there are some, contrary to social believe of gays, really don't crave for sex and they r pretty non chalent about it. Not common but there are q a few I guess!

sorry the word is "nonchalant" in one word and with "a"  as it derives from the French language.

Guest straight couples
2 hours ago, Garyl said:

For me,

Sex with partner fluctuate from once weekly in early years, till 1 every few mths in the recent years. Yes, every few mths... haha:o

From last year,  scheduling it to once weekly or mthly. Recent trip is 3 times over 4 days.  I cant watch over him all thr time now.

We usually sleep separate till last hour of waking up .. then i will spoon him or his head resting on me hugging me.

So,  i think poor sex life is fine if there is intimacy and could be due to factors like office work, house work. But not ok if replacing it with fun outside if committed.:thumb:

I would laud both partner is a relationship keeping together then counting the amount of sex they have. I m pretty sure that in most straight couples once, they are more than 15 years together, the sex will be close to zero. It has been said before, you must manage to built on that thing that keeps the relationship going, in younger years it might be sex but often after some years (3-5) when the feeling for sex is gone, the relationship might end because you realised there is nothing else in that guy that keeps you wanting to stay together.

10 hours ago, Pause said:

Yea somehow w the bf I think there is more than a physical commitment if it's love.? Like it could be a commitment to think and care for which you can't possibly do the same for so many friends or even that one best friend you know ultimately u r gonna live a separate life?

10 hours ago, Pause said:

Like I heard there are some, contrary to social believe of gays, really don't crave for sex and they r pretty non chalent about it. Not common but there are q a few I guess!

Indeed, truly committed couples should look more long term and not just focus on sex 
Having too much sex also kinda hurts the rs imo 
Moderation is best.

Edited by enthuboy_93

Get a fb to spice things up for both of you, or better still join orgies/swinging/multiple partners.  Sex can be enjoyed literally without Love, just separate the two.  

I don’t give a fuck about open relationship , this is just bullshit for me . 

If my bf betray me and find another fuck buddy , I will cut off his penis and ask him fuck off . 

Relationship is not just about sex . 

If you can’t satisfy of sex , don’t get attached 

the guy sleep behind me sucking other guy cock is not acceptable for me 

3 hours ago, Younger4Older said:

If my bf betray me and find another fuck buddy , I will cut off his penis and ask him fuck off . 

It is not bullshit, but smartness.  In the MATURE DECENT UNCLE you are looking for,  the DECENT should not mean that he is monogamous.

If he is tempted by other bodies besides yours, let him have it.  And he won't mind if you do the same.

But fill him with love, understanding, companionship and he will never leave you.

agree. sex is sex. its nice, some need it way more than others. sometimes after sex with the same person for so long, you may want to try something else just for fun. doesnt mean you dont love your partner. 

breakup just cause he tried other meat? ok good luck sustaining a relationship. Think men in a hetro relationship dont stray? think your own dad didnt? think again. 

it just depends how much sex means to the person la. 

During the start of the relationship . sex and love may seem no different.

after years, sex is sex. love is love. its not something sad or bad. 

but if one person really loves sex and the other doesnt need it, talk to your partner. see how u can both come to a middle ground.

can always include a 3rd person as a "toy". but be upfront to the 3rd party too.

Guest narrowminded
18 hours ago, Younger4Older said:

Your mind is very narrowminded.

by the way : most guys who wrote "foul" on the fucking around are often those later, who fuck around the most...

When you are younger you dream of this monogamous relationship.

After some years you learn that it is something not achievable, because your sexual desires are just out there.

I always love those gay friends who insisted on having a complete monogamous relationship and then you saw one of them at cruising spots or even in a sauna.

If sex is just the only thing that you built into your relationship, I m very sure it is prone to fail sooner or earlier.

1 hour ago, Guest narrowminded said:

Your mind is very narrowminded.

by the way : most guys who wrote "foul" on the fucking around are often those later, who fuck around the most...

When you are younger you dream of this monogamous relationship.

After some years you learn that it is something not achievable, because your sexual desires are just out there.

I always love those gay friends who insisted on having a complete monogamous relationship and then you saw one of them at cruising spots or even in a sauna.

If sex is just the only thing that you built into your relationship, I m very sure it is prone to fail sooner or earlier.

Well just different opinions. Not necessary to criticize he is narrow minded.

U will call someone narrow minded who doesn't eat durian or spicy food?

How poor is poor?

Once a week or once a few months??

Best to talk things out.. you never know, one may seek just emotionally attached but physical "detached"

Sex is definitely needed in a relationship.. because

1. guys are horny animals, they need to release somehow..

2. Sex intimacy reconnect you and him..

On 1/6/2019 at 7:06 PM, ollie_hollie said:

Attached 7 years, last sex was 6months ago, we still love each other very much. He is more into religious now. But I’m still very high sex drive. Tiring of hj, need regular fun buddy. (Is there such buddy?PM me please) 

So how did u manage to do it six months ago ?

It is a common thing in gay relationship.

Talk about this with him and see if you can work a way out. Both of you must try at least and do not avoid the problem. If it doesn't work out, fine, try other solutions.

For those couples who had the same scenario like yours, some of them tried open relationship. Some manage to work it out while it doesn't for others. Take this as the last step though.

Try not to jo too often. If there is any fetish, discuss and try with each other. This may spice up the sex session.

If both agree to open relationship, can start with only allowing both to play together with a 3rd person. If this does not work too for reasons such as not into 3some or one of you travels most of the time, both can agree to have sex occasionally without each other.

Let open relationship be the last option. I seen many couples argued about sex when they are in a relationship. Some ended their relationship in the end, while some last for 2 decades and on going. In the end it is the other factors in the relationship that pull both of you closer or separate both of your further. Hope the relationship work out for the both of you. If it doesn't move on.

On 1/6/2019 at 7:06 PM, ollie_hollie said:

Attached 7 years, last sex was 6months ago, we still love each other very much. He is more into religious now. But I’m still very high sex drive. Tiring of hj, need regular fun buddy. (Is there such buddy?PM me please) 

I think.. need to discuss and have a frank talk with him on this. Religious, but he has you who has needs.. so he has a duty to u 2..and not only his god..

We also sexed as little as you due to different reasons- age, my gay sex guilty feeling, gym, bored. Eradicating each cause should normalize sex freq a bit. I am suspecting it could be his guilt feeling since you mention religion.

I do try to control if forsee issue in what he does, which i am thankful that we are not too religious..

He has to recognize that he might be religiously alone ..if he cant reconcile this in time.

Believe me, you will feel emotionally  more empty or guilt if you use a regular fun buddy.:mellow:

Edited by Garyl
Correcting out of topic reply

4 hours ago, Garyl said:

Been through.. i think sometimes is prioritization, ECA with boys outside and houseworks.

Tell him stop fxxg outside..;)

I find spending time in gym helps to keep focus back into relationship too..

Age helps too..

Not having too much money on myself helps too..

And.... 

Haha

lol! ECA but why housework?
when a person doesnt like to do hsework or too many hsechores, he will face a drop in sexual life?

• G_M changed the title to Relationship without sex + I Don't Have Sex With My Bf For Many Months, How to Improve? (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.