Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

Found his instagram :

https://instagram.com/drwinstonlee/

Maybe not the best bod like some model or gym trainer, but one of his appeal is his sunshine smile.

But his name if u google Winston lee, it's the same name as another doctor who molested his female patient...but on 2nd read, that doctor is 70yo...haha.

His clinic provides aesthetics non-invasive treatments....think no surgery.

Going to be married with his bf. You guys no more chance..lol

One down but there's always other plastic surgeons to choose: Aaron Pang, Chua Jun Jin, Woffles Wu and Georgia Lee

One down but there's always other plastic surgeons to choose: Aaron Pang, Chua Jun Jin, Woffles Wu and Georgia Lee

Other than CJJ and WW, are the rest really surgeons? 

Guest Anotherdoc

I have to agree to most that today's doctor in Mind Your Body is indeed attractive eh. :thumb:

Straits Times - Mind Your Body (20 October 2015)

ST_20151020_MYB_zpsfzbzk2hb.jpg

Regular workouts give Dr Winston Lee the energy to cope with his heavy daily workload. The gym sessions are the backbone of his fitness routine.

Winston Lee, 33

Height: 1.79m

Weight: 78kg

When he was a teenager, Dr Lee focused on his studies and saw no need for regular exercise.

He was a skinny teenager - weighing 62kg then - and was not bothered by it.

During his national service days, he was pleasantly surprised to discover the joy of regular exercise.

The exercises were tough in the beginning but he gradually got used to them.

"I enjoyed the jogging and pull-up sessions that we did daily." he said.

The aesthetic doctor - he's the medical director of South Bridge Aesthetics Clinic in Chinatown - also realised that regular exercise helped to bulk him up quickly.

He has been hooked on exercise ever since.

Fitness Routine

- Gym sessions at least three times a week, for up to 1 1/2 hours each time. Two of the sessions are done with a personal trainer. Key focus areas are the large muscle groups of the chest, back and legs.

- Bodyweight exercises and handstand practice twice a week at a fitness corner.

- Yoga practice at home once or twice a week, as well as stretching and core exercises.

His own complexion is quite bad that you will wonder if his treatments actually work!

My feeling tells me the doc is ghey, wonder who is his bf ah.

This doc is cute. According to the interview, he has a partner who is a Pilates instructor. And judging from his IG photos, yup, he's definitely one of us. He and his partner went to Sydney too. 

Edited by JYAG-sim

Even if he grows old with wrinkles he is my type of guy fit uncle!

You should talk less and work on your body like him. To the guest who poke fun of his mrt lines.

At least he doesn't act like a woman!

I don't know Winston to add.

Guest anotherdoc

At least he doesn't act like a woman!

I don't know Winston to add.

I wonder how this guest knows this from just a picture.

Anyway, the minute of fame is up and over.

Guest Giggles

At 33 face got a lot of lines and sun damaged skin, in 10 years time he will looks like an ah pek, lol.

At least he's still 100x better than a bad-mouth aunty like you. Roll eyes

Sunday Times Hot Bod (25 October 2015)

Goh Bing Yu, 26

SCDF regular

spacer.png

Height: 1.64m

Weight: 55kg

Exercise Regimen: My workouts are calisthenics-based, which means I don't use any equipment. Instead, my bodyweight acts as a form of resistance. Some examples of such exercise are pull-ups, planks and plyometric push-ups. I also run and swim two or three times a week. To set a goal for myself, I take part in a triathlon each year. This gives me something to work towards.

Diet: All my meals are home-cooked. Breakfast is usually sliced fish and broccoli in soup. I also take two egg whites daily. My other meals are mostly steamed or stir-fried. I do not take deep-fried food and generally avoid carbohydrates. I do, however, love to eat biscuits, ice-cream and thosai, so I am more mindful of how much of those foods I consume.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Hmm, home-cooked meals could be prepared by his mother eh, since he is still considered relatively young at 26...

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

At 33 face got a lot of lines and sun damaged skin, in 10 years time he will looks like an ah pek, lol.

Sour grapes? Who cares if he looks like ah pek? He's probably got 200x more guys and gals waiting to be his bf and gf than you!

He's got brains and brawn, a prestigious career, money, social status, and whatever a successful man should have. I'd love to have a bf like him.

Anyway guys with unlined and smooth faces just look so immature and feminine. I rather prefer a nicely weathered, mature and intelligent looking male face anytime.  :thumb:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (25 October 2015)

Goh Bing Yu, 26

SCDF regular

ST_20151025_zpsety9fpit.jpg

Height: 1.64m

Weight: 55kg

Exercise Regimen: My workouts are calisthenics-based, which means I don't use any equipment. Instead, my bodyweight acts as a form of resistance. Some examples of such exercise are pull-ups, planks and plyometric push-ups. I also run and swim two or three times a week. To set a goal for myself, I take part in a triathlon each year. This gives me something to work towards.

Diet: All my meals are home-cooked. Breakfast is usually sliced fish and broccoli in soup. I also take two egg whites daily. My other meals are mostly steamed or stir-fried. I do not take deep-fried food and generally avoid carbohydrates. I do, however, love to eat biscuits, ice-cream and thosai, so I am more mindful of how much of those foods I consume.

Really on the short side. Are hunks 1.8m and above that rare?

Sour grapes? Who cares if he looks like ah pek? He's probably got 200x more guys and gals waiting to be his bf and gf than you!

He's got brains and brawn, a prestigious career, money, social status, and whatever a successful man should have. I'd love to have a bf like him.

Anyway guys with unlined and smooth faces just look so immature and feminine. I rather prefer a nicely weathered, mature and intelligent looking male face anytime. :thumb:

But this zehzeh behave like an auntie in the gym

Straits Times - LifeStyle (28 October 2015)

Taking his shirt off for the win

spacer.png

Gan Zhi Jian, 20, beat seven other finalists in Hey Gorgeous to take home $3,000 in cash and may be signed by MediaCorp.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Guest 黑山姥姥

Straits Times - LifeStyle (28 October 2015)

Taking his shirt off for the win

ST_20151028_zpsb062agei.jpg

Gan Zhi Jian, 20, beat seven other finalists in Hey Gorgeous to take home $3,000 in cash and may be signed by MediaCorp.

好可口的小鲜肉。小倩,快快去把他勾回来,好让我大饱口福。

Sunday Times Hot Bod (1 November 2015)

Ford Lim, 27

Pre-school principal

spacer.png

Height: 1.74m

Weight: 69kg

Exercise Regimen: My exercise includes Olympic-type weightlifting five times a week. I also add cardio workouts like gymnastics, running or swimming three or four times a week. After working hours every day, I also coach CrossFit at a gym.

Diet: I do not eat anything tomato-based because I do not like it. I try to take in food that is high in protein like lean steak or barbeque ribs, and also food that is high in good fats like avocado, nuts, seeds. I have a protein shake after every workout. I drink a lot of water - about three to four litres a day, otherwise I feel dehydrated.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Guest 紅花會陳家洛

How can Ford Lim gym 5x a week, swim/run 3-4x a week and teach cross fit after work everyday where there are only 7days in a week? He does all there everyday and he has a day job?!

Anyway, the tattoo on his arm is a bit too much for my liking.

吹牛不用付錢嘛,就吹得大大的。他的雙臂雕龍刻鳳,右下腹有傷疤,混道上的?私會黨火拚??

Guest Sport-coholic

How can Ford Lim gym 5x a week, swim/run 3-4x a week and teach cross fit after work everyday where there are only 7days in a week? He does all there everyday and he has a day job?!

Do-able lar. Need to manage time well and discipline. Maybe gym 3 weekdays early morning before work, gym 2 weekends, swim/run 2 weekdays on non gym days before work, swim/run 1 weekend then teach crossfit everyday after work. There you go... :P

A better question is, how could he be a principal at 27? Many above questions can be answered.

Anyway he looks dehydrated for his age.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Gym sessions could be less than half hour each, swimming or running could be for short distances too

To some gays, gym and swimming can be spending most time in the shower/changing room. :D

Previously there was one who trains 11x a week when one week is 7 days only.

The standard of hot bods featured in The Sunday Times is getting worse and pathetic. Isn't there any QC for hot bods to be featured instead of spoiling readers' appetite?

Previously there was one who trains 11x a week when one week is 7 days only.

The standard of hot bods featured in The Sunday Times is getting worse and pathetic. Isn't there any QC for hot bods to be featured instead of spoiling readers' appetite?

Agree. Even using the copy of ST as toilet paper, it's too hard and rough. Lol

Newspaper_Toilet_Paper.jpg

was in bmt with this guy. wayang king to the max. 

Sunday Times Hot Bod (1 November 2015)

Ford Lim, 27

Pre-school principal

ST_20151101_zpsvwnoztli.jpg

Height: 1.74m

Weight: 69kg

Exercise Regimen: My exercise includes Olympic-type weightlifting five times a week. I also add cardio workouts like gymnastics, running or swimming three or four times a week. After working hours every day, I also coach CrossFit at a gym.

Diet: I do not eat anything tomato-based because I do not like it. I try to take in food that is high in protein like lean steak or barbeque ribs, and also food that is high in good fats like avocado, nuts, seeds. I have a protein shake after every workout. I drink a lot of water - about three to four litres a day, otherwise I feel dehydrated.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (19 April 2015)

Tan Chun Leng, 24

Student

ST_20150419_zpsdyrwt2p5.jpg

Height: 1.76m

Weight: 80kg

Exercise Regimen: I train up to 10 times a week - four dragonboat, three canoeing and two weightlifting sessions in the gym. Dragonboat and canoeing training is mostly cardiovascular in nature and keeps me lean and fit.

Diet: My meals contain high amounts of carbohydrates and protein. For example, brown rice supplies energy for my intensive training. Protein from eggs, soy and protein shakes aid in muscle recovery. I avoid fried and oily food but I believe eating them once or twice a week is acceptable due to the training I do.

This should be the gold standard of hot bods Sunday Times should aim for every week. Those "hot bods" they featured in the past weeks were disgusting.

Some guys especially those young students and probably jobless got so much spare times they have become too obsessed being gym rats and after approaching certain age  or too busy with career they have become out of shape or even looks haggard.

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)
  • Bern featured this topic