Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

Sunday Times Hot Bod (29 November 2015)

Jeremy Lim, 22

Undergraduate

ST_20151129_zpswmlw5oiq.jpg

Height: 1.74m

Weight: 76kg

Exercise Regimen: I hit the gym five days a week, targeting different muscle groups during each session. I also include abs work-outs, such as sit-ups, and a short cardio on the treadmill after each weight-training session two or three times a week.

Diet: I prepare my own meals and avoid food that are fried and too oily. I also keep away from sugared drinks. I enjoy eating out on certain days. My diet consists of both complex and simple carbs, such as wholemeal bread, brown rice, white rice, noodles and oatmeal. As for protein and other minerals, I consume egg whites with two yolks a day, steamed chicken breast, vegetables, broccoli, salmon and fruits. For supplementary products, I take protein powder or protein bars after my work-out and branched-chain amino acids before I start my cardio. I also consume fish oil and multi-vitamins for essential minerals and vitamins that my body needs.

This should be the standard The Sunday Times must feature every week without fail. It is painful for the eyes to see non hunks appearing as hot bod.

Guest not bad but not perfect

perfect proportions i feel

no, arms bigger than untrained legs... if you're talking about perfect proportion

can't see the butt too  :oops:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (6 December 2015)

Dennis Hui, 29

Trader

spacer.png

Height: 1.6m

Weight: 60kg

Exercise Regimen: I do crossfit for one hour three times a week which involves a lot of weightlifting and cardio-based workouts. I target different muscle groups on different days. I also go for wrestling practice twice a week. This entails mild conditioning, wrestling sequences and advanced grappling.

Diet: I maintain a high protein, low carb diet. I like sushi, lean meant and have about 20-30 eggs per week. I avoid soft drinks and hardly drink alcohol, and usually have brewed green tea instead.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

*strangely, the digital papers always like to crop the picture. *tsk*

Sunday Times Hot Bod (13 December 2015)

Timothy Leong, 23

SMU accounting student

spacer.png

spacer.png

Height: 1.70m

Weight: 73kg

Exercise Regimen: I have taken part in competitions such as Nutriman 2015 and Physique War 2015. But now that it's off-season, I try to train sustainably. I go tomy school gym three times a week. I do powerlifting - squats, bench presses and deadlifts. My principle is to train like a powerlifter but look like a bodybuilder. Besides gym, I also do high-intensity interval training once or twice a week. This involves sprints or static exercises that use my body weight.

Diet: I avoid junk food, alcohol and sweets. I drink lots of water and eat fruits. I have three normal meals a day,

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

*strangely, the digital papers always like to crop the picture. *tsk*

Sunday Times Hot Bod (13 December 2015)

Timothy Leong, 23

SMU accounting student

ST_20151213_1_zps4bzouhwz.jpg

ST_20151213_2_zpseexoopyv.jpg

Height: 1.70m

Weight: 73kg

Exercise Regimen: I have taken part in competitions such as Nutriman 2015 and Physique War 2015. But now that it's off-season, I try to train sustainably. I go tomy school gym three times a week. I do powerlifting - squats, bench presses and deadlifts. My principle is to train like a powerlifter but look like a bodybuilder. Besides gym, I also do high-intensity interval training once or twice a week. This involves sprints or static exercises that use my body weight.

Diet: I avoid junk food, alcohol and sweets. I drink lots of water and eat fruits. I have three normal meals a day,

"train like a powerlifter but look like a bodybuilder"? He doesn't look like a bodybuilder imo.

I kill myself if I m bald at 30yo.

For the love of God and sake of mankind, I hope such a childish and insensitive person like you will be bald before 30 so that you can please go kill yourself. :)

PS: I'm not balding btw.

For the love of God and sake of mankind, I hope such a childish and insensitive person like you will be bald before 30 so that you can please go kill yourself. :)

PS: I'm not ba

must be bald else wont protect the balding men. its ok there r many nice wigs

Nice body but very bad receding hairline at only 23. So poor thing. Confirmed frontal bald by 30.

Maybe he is using hair conditional or those 2in1 type of shampoo . Short hair guys do not need hair conditional , it is meant for people with long hair and should not touch the scalp with it ! Conditional can harm the scalp .

For the few guest posts above, appreciate that you guys keep to the topic of discussion eh, thanks.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (20 December 2015)

Shaun Toh, 22

Undergraduate

spacer.png

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 70kg

Exercise Regimen: I do a combination of weight training and high intensive interval training (HIIT) which consists of six sets of 15 burpees, 15 pull-ups, 20 push-ups, 20 full body-weight squats and 20 crunches, four to five times a week. I was a bronze medallist national rower and I swim quite a bit too.

Diet: My diet is high in protein and low in carbs. I have five to six meals a day which consist of food such as fruits and nuts, steamed chicken breast, salmon and baby spinach. I avoid fried chicken and fries but my favourite food is curry fish-head from Kam Long Restaurant in Johor Baru.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Sunday Times Hot Bod (20 December 2015)

Shaun Toh, 22

Undergraduate

ST_20151220_zps38mvi7cs.jpg

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 70kg

Exercise Regimen: I do a combination of weight training and high intensive interval training (HIIT) which consists of six sets of 15 burpees, 15 pull-ups, 20 push-ups, 20 full body-weight squats and 20 crunches, four to five times a week. I was a bronze medallist national rower and I swim quite a bit too.

Diet: My diet is high in protein and low in carbs. I have five to six meals a day which consist of food such as fruits and nuts, steamed chicken breast, salmon and baby spinach. I avoid fried chicken and fries but my favourite food is curry fish-head from Kam Long Restaurant in Johor Baru.

If you are not a hunk, never hit such poses for photos. It will turn people off.

Why he got no armpit hair? Natural hairless or he pluck them? Could be natural hairless because his legs also no hair. Hmmmmmm

Think he shave them.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

What you mean? I think he looks great and have the boy-next-door look. It is a decent lean and toned body with a 22 yo face that fits. What do you expect? A roid-laden 22 yo body with ugly looking face? 

aren't you big size? does that count as roid-laden? why only you can be big size but not others?

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)
  • Bern featured this topic