Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

This should be the gold standard of hot bods Sunday Times should aim for every week. Those "hot bods" they featured in the past weeks were disgusting.

Maybe if you know of someone (or even yourself) who has a hot bod, you could recommend them/yourself to the Straits Times? Then we could all admire when it is featured eh. :)

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Some guys especially those young students and probably jobless got so much spare times they have become too obsessed being gym rats and after approaching certain age  or too busy with career they have become out of shape or even looks haggard.

Its been found on the singapore's national health survey that after the age of 30, more than 50% of the people will no longer be active and it doesn't get any better as age comes by. Quite common...

Seems like ST decided to exclude the age information, starting from today eh...

Sunday Times Hot Bod (8 November 2015)

Stephen Ng Guo Ming

Fitness instructor

spacer.png

Height: 1.70m

Weight: 69kg

Exercise Regimen: Since young I've always been fascinated by human feats of strength in powerlifting. Now, I work out in the gym six times a week, training compound exercises like bench press, squat and deadlift. I would also work on isolation exercises like dumbbells and machines to build the smaller muscle groups. For cardio, I do interval or distance running once a week.

Diet: I take a lot of carbs before training and meat after training. I try to avoid oily food and prefer to drink plain water instead of sugary drinks. I take one scoop of protein shake every day after training.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

silly decision.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Hellogoodbye

Maybe they read the comments here. :P

Maybe some of the ST hotbods cheat their age that is why some of them gt the chao lao face when they are not that young anymore..lol

I think he was one of the trainer at Kranji FCC. Anyone else can confirm?

Sunday Times Hot Bod (8 November 2015)

Stephen Ng Guo Ming

Fitness instructor

ST_20151108_zps9cfhy7uu.jpg

Height: 1.70m

Weight: 69kg

Exercise Regimen: Since young I've always been fascinated by human feats of strength in powerlifting. Now, I work out in the gym six times a week, training compound exercises like bench press, squat and deadlift. I would also work on isolation exercises like dumbbells and machines to build the smaller muscle groups. For cardio, I do interval or distance running once a week.

Diet: I take a lot of carbs before training and meat after training. I try to avoid oily food and prefer to drink plain water instead of sugary drinks. I take one scoop of protein shake every day after training.

Sour grapes? Who cares if he looks like ah pek? He's probably got 200x more guys and gals waiting to be his bf and gf than you!

He's got brains and brawn, a prestigious career, money, social status, and whatever a successful man should have. I'd love to have a bf like him.

Anyway guys with unlined and smooth faces just look so immature and feminine. I rather prefer a nicely weathered, mature and intelligent looking male face anytime. :thumb:

Stop lying la. When his face full of wrinkles, big tummy and balding... U see you'll say he's the mature and intelligent looking male face or not

silly decision.

Maybe they read the comments here. :P

Just a possibility that this might get better quality ones in future?

Haha.

Straits Times - Sports Section (9 November 2015)

spacer.png

Mark Leong, 17, seen here in action at the SEA Games, rounded 1.5 buoys on an 11.25m rope at the Asian Championships yesterday. That beat his previous national mark of four buoys on a 12m line set in June.

spacer.png

Other photo not from ST.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Guest Sport-coholic

Just a possibility that this might get better quality ones in future?

Haha.

Dream on....haha. Singapore population so small, how to find quality ones every week and not all want to be in the limelight.

Straits Times - Mind Your Body (10 November 2015)

spacer.png

spacer.png

Mr Leonard Kong, 31, doing kettlebell swings, one of the CrossFit exercises.

Leonard Kong, 31

Height: 1.8m

Weight: 89kg

In September, Mr Kong pushed himself to the limit to raise funds for underprivileged young people. One of the 190 men and women who train at CrossFit gyms across Singapore, he helped raise a total of $194,146 for Reach Community Services, an organisation that helps at-risk youth.

In 2008, the former wrestler picked up CrossFit, a strength and conditioning programme that focuses on constantly varied movements such as squatting, pushing and pulling executed at high intensity. He is now one of three owners and trainers at Innervate CrossFit. The elite athlete has represented his schools and the state of Victoria, in Australia, in swimming and cycling competitions. In 2013, he came up tops in his weight category for both Greco-Roman and freestyle wrestling at the pre-SEA Games Wrestling Tournament in Myanmar.

He is engaged to a 28-year-old who works in human resource in the finance industry.

Fitness Routine

Monday

- A 15-minute workout, comprising as many rounds as possible of a fixed set of snatches, front squats, muscle-ups (a pull-up followed by a dip on the gymnastic rings) and kettlebell swings.

- A 200m sprint or run between each set.

Tuesday

- Five sets of 50m prowler (pushing a weighted sled), 50m sprint, 50m prowler

Wednesday

- A two-person workout, alternating on the completion of each round, such that one partner works out the other rests.

- In seven minutes, do as many rounds as possible of: three handstand push-ups, six pull-ups, nine squats, then rest one minute.

- For another seven minutes, do as many rounds as possible of three thrusters (a weightlifting movement with a barbell), six pull-ups and nine squats.

Thursday

Rest

Friday

- Three sets of front squats and jerks, up to one repetition.

- A partner workout with one person working out at a time.

- In eight minutes, do as many rounds as possible of five deadlifts and 10 burpees. Rest for one minute, followed by eight rounds of five deadlifts and 10 burpees.

Saturday

In a team of three, complete an 800m run together. Then, take turns to complete 12 rounds of the following exercises:

- Seven kettlebell thrusters (a squat and a press done with a kettlebell instead of a barbell)

- Seven toes-to-bars (swinging toes toward the bar while hanging from it with both arms)

- 14 double unders (rope passes under the feet twice per jump)

- Then, run 600m together.

After that , take turns to complete 12 rounds of the following exercises:

- Seven kettlebell thrusters

- Seven toes-to-bar

- 14 double unders

- 400m run

Sunday

Either rest or active recovery, with a swim, in-line skating or a walk. Occasionally, a yoga session or a walk at the beach.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

*yup, agree, haha.

Edited by sphere

Sunday Times Hot Bod (15 November 2015)

Xavier Ng, 37

Executive manager, financial services

spacer.png

Height: 1.76m

Weight: 77kg

Exercise Regimen: I work out in the gym four times a week and every Sunday I do an hour of Metcon for cardio. I hit the gym up to six times weekly if I am preparing for Men's Physique competitions. I also play basketball and indoor futsal on a regular basis.

Diet: I have a serving of whey protein mixed with oats and eggs for my breakfast. I eat six small meals daily consisting of a healthy mix of white rice, vegetables and lean meat. I do not restrict my diet but three months before any physique competition, I will go low-carb, low-fat, low-sugar, low-sodium and high-protein.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Xavier Ng, 37

ST_20151115_zpsiypp3a7a.jpg

Exercise Regimen: I work out in the gym four times a week and every Sunday I do an hour of Metcon for cardio. I hit the gym up to six times weekly if I am preparing for Men's Physique competitions. I also play basketball and indoor futsal on a regular basis.

Diet: I have a serving of whey protein mixed with oats and eggs for my breakfast. I eat six small meals daily consisting of a healthy mix of white rice, vegetables and lean meat. I do not restrict my diet but three months before any physique competition, I will go low-carb, low-fat, low-sugar, low-sodium and high-protein.

isn't he running some kind of bodybuilding or physique thing on the side? 

Xavier Ng, 37

isn't he running some kind of bodybuilding or physique thing on the side? 

running some kind of bodybuilding or physique thing on the side? with that kind of built? he looks like one of us though.

Yes, he has a group of bodybuilders whom some are financial planners. His pecs are a bit weird, though. Its very telling.

not sure his orientation but his overall looks weird and aj-ish. he seems to wear make up for the photoshoot. and he has a "group of bodybuilders whom some are financial planners"? is he grooming them for anything? sounds sleazy. also, shouldn't employers hire financial planners base on their qualifications and not built? this is discrimination!

About the above hotbod person...i only see keywords like bodybuilders....SOME (not all)....financial planners in one post....then how much info u have on them to suspect anything more? Care to share?

not sure his orientation but his overall looks weird and aj-ish. he seems to wear make up for the photoshoot. and he has a "group of bodybuilders whom some are financial planners"? is he grooming them for anything? sounds sleazy. also, shouldn't employers hire financial planners base on their qualifications and not built? this is discrimination!

His company is legal...nothing sleazy. I think it is called Advisors' Clique or something.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (15 November 2015)Xavier Ng, 37

Height: 1.76mWeight: 77kgExercise Regimen: I work out in the gym four times a week and every Sunday I do an hour of Metcon for cardio. I hit the gym up to six times weekly if I am preparing for Men's Physique competitions. I also play basketball and indoor futsal on a regular basis.

Diet: I have a serving of whey protein mixed with oats and eggs for my breakfast. I eat six small meals daily consisting of a healthy mix of white rice, vegetables and lean meat. I do not restrict my diet but three months before any physique competition, I will go low-carb, low-fat, low-sugar, low-sodium and high-protein.

Isn't he the guy in red in last picture posted in Post#236 below?

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=65515&page=5

His company is legal...nothing sleazy. I think it is called Advisors' Clique or something.

Legality aside, he only hires hunks to be his staff? That's against MOM policy isn't it? Especially since his business is not modelling agency or Mediacorp.

Xavier Ng, 37

He looks like he is walking on silts or chicken legs.

Why do guys always work on the body but not their legs. Considering that it is the legs that holds up the entire body and is likely to be the first body part that give way first.

Legality aside, he only hires hunks to be his staff? That's against MOM policy isn't it? Especially since his business is not modelling agency or Mediacorp.

Interestingly...so far from what i read from previous posts...where got write his company only hire hunks? Or even just males?

He looks like he is walking on silts or chicken legs.

Why do guys always work on the body but not their legs. Considering that it is the legs that holds up the entire body and is likely to be the first body part that give way first.

not sure angle or color of shorts, he does look to ve chix legs.

ugly.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Sunday Times Hot Bod (22 November 2015)

Nicholas Wan, 22

Undergraduate

spacer.png

Height: 1.73m

Weight: 69kg

Exercise Regimen: I do dead lifts, bench presses and squats at the gym four to five times a week. Cardio exercises have always been a staple for me since I was a runner representing the SAF commandos, and I now alternate between interval training and fast 5km runs throughout the week on a daily basis.

Diet: I eat six eggs daily for breakfast. Most of my other meals consist of chicken breast, and I do my best to restrict my carbohydrate intake. I do have a "cheat meal" after church every Sunday consisting of egg prata, kueh chap and pastries, but I avoid fried food such as fries and burgers.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Not true. Deadlifts and squats will add pounds to your gluteus aka ass muscles, hamstrings & quads. But the look of it, it seems he under-train his lower bod but he maintain lean-ness on his upper board. The reason why he looks 42 rather than 22 is he seems to lose all that water weight for this photo shot. When you body loses water, it will shrivel the skin like an old apple.

Deadlifts / squats don't make you look old btw.

He is the typical non-bulky type although in the pic he does look kinda big.

When you do dead lifts and bench presses with heavy weights too often, your boyish face muscle will be stretched and under strains, resulting in a very mature look.

Hahaha. Funniest thing i read today. So when you have sex and nearing your orgasm, your face will be contorted and your face muscles will be stretched and under strains, resulting in a very mature look

Straits Times - Mind & Body (24 November 2015)

spacer.png

Benson Tan, 24, a para-swimmer with ADHD, will be taking part in the 8th Asean Para Games, to be held here next month. He has received help from Singapore Sports Institute's experts to gain speed and strength.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

how come got age again?

They only removed the age for that one particular issue, then the age information came back subsequently.

Probably that writer left it out somehow for that issue? Haha.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (29 November 2015)

Jeremy Lim, 22

Undergraduate

spacer.png

Height: 1.74m

Weight: 76kg

Exercise Regimen: I hit the gym five days a week, targeting different muscle groups during each session. I also include abs work-outs, such as sit-ups, and a short cardio on the treadmill after each weight-training session two or three times a week.

Diet: I prepare my own meals and avoid food that are fried and too oily. I also keep away from sugared drinks. I enjoy eating out on certain days. My diet consists of both complex and simple carbs, such as wholemeal bread, brown rice, white rice, noodles and oatmeal. As for protein and other minerals, I consume egg whites with two yolks a day, steamed chicken breast, vegetables, broccoli, salmon and fruits. For supplementary products, I take protein powder or protein bars after my work-out and branched-chain amino acids before I start my cardio. I also consume fish oil and multi-vitamins for essential minerals and vitamins that my body needs.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

He's a better one after all these weeks. Except that:

His hair needs a good stylist to return his age to 22.

His neck and shoulder looked like a hanger.

3_17_cherrywood_topmens_ladies_chromehoo

Don't all BBers shoulders end up like that? How to avoid when training?

Sunday Times Hot Bod (29 November 2015)

Jeremy Lim, 22

Undergraduate

ST_20151129_zpswmlw5oiq.jpg

Height: 1.74m

Weight: 76kg

Exercise Regimen: I hit the gym five days a week, targeting different muscle groups during each session. I also include abs work-outs, such as sit-ups, and a short cardio on the treadmill after each weight-training session two or three times a week.

Diet: I prepare my own meals and avoid food that are fried and too oily. I also keep away from sugared drinks. I enjoy eating out on certain days. My diet consists of both complex and simple carbs, such as wholemeal bread, brown rice, white rice, noodles and oatmeal. As for protein and other minerals, I consume egg whites with two yolks a day, steamed chicken breast, vegetables, broccoli, salmon and fruits. For supplementary products, I take protein powder or protein bars after my work-out and branched-chain amino acids before I start my cardio. I also consume fish oil and multi-vitamins for essential minerals and vitamins that my body needs.

perfect proportions i feel

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)
  • Bern featured this topic