Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Do I see how thick his neck is?!!! He's built like a superhero! Complete with the square jaws.

Now that you mentioned it, his neck sure looks kind of "weird" overall.

But nonetheless, his bod still looks good eh.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

4 hours ago, qsefthu78 said:

The face doesn't look like the Christopher Ang in the video, but then I remember the scar on the chest...

Maybe it's a different guy. 

If it's the same video i think you're referring to then it's definitely him.

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1339 - 16 Jun 2016

8Days_20160616_zpsxkanc0zs.jpg

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Sunday Times Hot Bod (19 June 2016)

Bryan Teo, 21

Student

ST_20160619_zpsngmqelrs.jpg

Height: 1.72m

Weight: 72kg

Exercise Regimen: I train five times a week, two hours per session. I train my chest and back on Monday, shoulder and arms on Tuesday, legs on Wednesday, arms on Thursday, and back to chest and back on Friday. Weekends are free unless I have a competition. Then I would have cardio workouts twice a day.

Diet: My diet consists of foods that promote muscle growth like brown rice, chicken breast and eggs. Contrary to popular belief, I make it a point to lightly salt my food because salt helps to balance out the electrolytes in my body.

8 hours ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (19 June 2016)

Bryan Teo, 21

Student

ST_20160619_zpsngmqelrs.jpg

Height: 1.72m

Weight: 72kg

Exercise Regimen: I train five times a week, two hours per session. I train my chest and back on Monday, shoulder and arms on Tuesday, legs on Wednesday, arms on Thursday, and back to chest and back on Friday. Weekends are free unless I have a competition. Then I would have cardio workouts twice a day.

Diet: My diet consists of foods that promote muscle growth like brown rice, chicken breast and eggs. Contrary to popular belief, I make it a point to lightly salt my food because salt helps to balance out the electrolytes in my body.

Wasn't he featured before? I'm quite confused..seen him too many times appearing..

On 6/19/2016 at 10:04 PM, xydboy said:

Wasn't he featured before? I'm quite confused..seen him too many times appearing..

Not sure if he was featured before, but you sure have good memories, haha. 

37 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

hi Sphere,

Would you kindly update on this month's ifitness magazine? Thank you!

It is a quarterly issue (January, April, July & October), at the moment, the e-copy is not out yet.

If the hardcopy is already out, then the e-copy would likely be out these few days, after which I could update eh.   :) 

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1340 - 23 Jun 2016

8Days_20160623_zpscn7ny4br.jpg

On 6/20/2016 at 11:06 PM, Guest guest said:

hi Sphere,

Would you kindly update on this month's ifitness magazine? Thank you!

Alright, the latest issue is only available today eh, haha.

The cover guys didn't have that many topless pictures eh (especially the duo), need some time to update, will split into 3 parts, please be patient eh.

iFitness Issue 23 - part 1

iFitness023_01_zpsh13nwzkw.jpg

iFitness023_02_zpse8otfbdz.jpg

iFitness023_03_zpsdulsr4ql.jpg

iFitness023_04_zpso8s9u91c.jpg

iFitness023_05_zpstowlznwr.jpg

iFitness023_06_zpswzxl8h8x.jpg

iFitness023_07_zpszwh6eayt.jpg

iFitness023_08_zpsfohnn3ou.jpg

iFitness023_09_zpsucdowfcz.jpg

iFitness023_10_zpscvzjybim.jpg

iFitness023_11_zpszrkpnxgb.jpg

iFitness Issue 23 - part 2

iFitness023_12_zpsvyg4crmb.jpg

iFitness023_13_zpsbmh6vsdp.jpg

iFitness023_14_zpspyoajbrv.jpg

iFitness023_15_zps0itu50vl.jpg

iFitness023_16_zpswpublwdg.jpg

iFitness023_17_zpsahl8zqnh.jpg

iFitness023_18_zpsj4agf2gm.jpg

iFitness023_19_zpsbramqd4g.jpg

iFitness Issue 23 - part 3 (end)

iFitness023_20_zpszgmhfdsy.jpg

iFitness023_21_zpsdjmepweo.jpg

iFitness023_22_zpsj9g2uxda.jpg

iFitness023_23_zpswraa0y40.jpg

iFitness023_24_zpsnz1rxs2e.jpg

iFitness023_25_zpswbsuruiq.jpg

iFitness023_26_zpsqus6xl0n.jpg

iFitness023_27_zpsvccsqzlp.jpg

iFitness023_28_zpscd8wudyr.jpg

Sunday Times Hot Bod (26 June 2016)

Hoe Chin Chua, 20

Student

ST_20160626_zpsxopdhq7b.jpg

Height: 1.74m

Weight: 74kg

Exercise Regimen: I go to the gym six days a week for about 1 1/2 to two hours each session. Every day I will try to implement workout for different muscle groups, focusing on one main group each time, alternating between my upper and lower body. My favourite exercises are lat pull down, T-bar row and low row because they target my rhomboid and I feel it is important to have a strong back.

Diet: I aim to eat 3,500 calories a day, while abstaining from fried food, fast food and junk food. I eat chicken chop once in a while as my cheat meal. I drink fresh fruit juices every day to hit the recommended vitamin intake. For my meals, I try to go for chicken rice, either steamed or roasted, but I always ask for breast meat which is leaner.

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1341 - 30 Jun 2016

8Days_20160630_zpsimd0vmre.jpg

Straits Times - Mind & Body (28 June 2016)

ST_20160628_MYB_zps3ptft2z8.jpg

Mr Kwek finds it worthwhile sharing his passion for running with others.

KWEK JUN HONG, 26

Height: 1.8m

Weight: 73kg

The sales engineer will be taking part in the Runninghour cooperative's annual event next month, where participants have the option to run blindfolded in order to experience the challenges faced by the special needs runners.

It will be held at East Coast Park Angsana Green on July 10.

For details, go to http://runninghour2016.com

Fitness Routine

Monday

30min 5km run

Tuesday

50min to 1hr, 6km to 8km run

Wednesday

30min 20-lap swim

Thursday

50min circuit training (6x800m laps)

Friday

Rest day

Saturday

1hr to 1hr 15min, 8km to 10km run

Sunday

45min 20km indoor cycling

Latest...

Pioneer magazine, July 2016

35497947522_04027b68b5_o.jpg

2SG (NS) Ow Yeong Cheng Shi

Section Commander, 754 SIR

Height: 160cm

Weight: 55kg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Sunday Times Hot Bod (3 July 2016)

Tan Xin Hao, 21

Business Undergraduate

ST_20160703_zpsqvqxdek7.jpg

Height: 1.82m

Weight: 79kg

Exercise Regimen: I work out three times a week during my semester and six times a week during my term break. I focus on one major and two minor muscle groups per session, which typically lasts 90 minutes. I vary the repetition range and the angles at which I hit each muscle every three to four weeks. On weekends, I perform sprint intervals and 1,5km swims.

Diet: My main sources of protein are steamed chicken breast, tilapia, eggs and whey protein isolate, My carbohydrates come from oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potatoes, broccoli and spinach. I snack on almonds and Greek yogurt occasionally. During the semester, I frequent the salad store for balanced meals.

His thighs can be a tad bigger.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Topping
15 hours ago, sphere said:

Latest...

Pioneer magazine, July 2016

Pioneer%202016-07_zpsiwertsky.jpg

2SG (NS) Ow Yeong Cheng Shi

Section Commander, 754 SIR

Height: 160cm

Weight: 55kg

Sweet. My gaydar beeping. He's short at 160cm, too bad.

4 hours ago, Guest Topping said:

Sweet. My gaydar beeping. He's short at 160cm, too bad.

He is quite popular in social media as a blogger.

He make it clear in his post b4 that he is totally straight

6 minutes ago, Guest nah said:

此地无银三百俩

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest wondering
On 3 July 2016 at 7:24 PM, Guest nah said:

This kind of pattern straight? My toes are laughing... Maybe a straight woman...

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1342 - 7 Jul 2016

8Days_20160707_zpsanbaafbe.jpg

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, bodybuildMLY said:

You should have seen those body builders on juices / steroids. They easily add 20 years to their ages. 

Beacuse you haven't encounter doesn't mean every bodybuilder looks older than their age

Will be starting to post hot bods from another magazine - Element, which is only available on digital platforms due to the nature and targeted audience.

Currently there are 18 issues in all (bimonthly), so will post about 2 issues per week, starting with issue 1 until current.

Will include the cover page, which may or may not be a hot bod eh. And some issues have more hot bods, some would have lesser ah, haha.

Element #1 - The Premiere Issue (post  1 or 2)

Element001-%2001_zpsnmjxwqhv.jpg

Element001-%2002_zps9pwkabzm.jpg

Element001-%2003_zpswhfamdlh.jpg

Element001-%2004_zpsv2smaxxs.jpg

Element001-%2005_zpsg9ywhedb.jpg

Element001-%2006_zpsnnltuvly.jpg

Element001-%2007_zpssprcsqwl.jpg

Element #1 - The Premiere Issue (post 2 or 2)

Element001-%2008_zps9xum1iyn.jpg

Element001-%2009_zpstdtwvst2.jpg

Element001-%2010_zps9trbcwgq.jpg

Element001-%2011_zps754xfq0o.jpg

Element001-%2012_zpssoxxm2pk.jpg

Element001-%2013_zpsfgwgkolp.jpg

Element001-%2014_zps9jg6x2la.jpg

Guest Chee cheong fun
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Is Jason Chee closet gay? This is not the first time he appearing in gay publications.

He's earning the pink dollars happily but self proclaimed that he's straight.  Hopefully someone can share his (any) dark secrets.

1 hour ago, Guest Chee cheong fun said:

He's earning the pink dollars happily but self proclaimed that he's straight.  Hopefully someone can share his (any) dark secrets.

Earn pink $ means must be gays?

Many males prostitues are married men.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Element #2 - The Well-Groomed Issue (1 or 2)
Element002%20-%2001_zps14tihnbm.jpg

Element002%20-%2002_zpsmuwrtybg.jpg

Element002%20-%2003_zpsdmcyplxn.jpg

Element002%20-%2004_zpszj0rtbfc.jpg

Element002%20-%2005_zpsoeyvlhis.jpg

Element002%20-%2006_zpsyifop2db.jpg

Element002%20-%2007_zpspkroiieh.jpg

Element002%20-%2008_zpsroqlh1nj.jpg

Element002%20-%2009_zpsk0jzkcfk.jpg

Edited by sphere

Element #2 - The Well-Groomed Issue (2 or 2)
Element002%20-%2010_zpsdissg9on.jpg

Element002%20-%2011_zpsikrbcuqs.jpg

Element002%20-%2012_zpsji11uszf.jpg

Element002%20-%2013_zps7kwfurtr.jpg

Element002%20-%2014_zpsq9b77qyx.jpg

Element002%20-%2015_zpswfprlzjr.jpg

Element002%20-%2016_zps72nhak7r.jpg

Sunday Times Hot Bod (10 July 2016)

Michael Mak, 24

Full-time national serviceman

ST_20160710_zpshv73lmp4.jpg

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 80kg

Exercise Regimen: I mainly do hypertrophy workouts to effectively induce muscle growth. My training consists of high repetitions combined with heavy weights. I love to keep workouts simple, focusing on every detail of each muscle group. I used to be in the school basketball team, and still play occasionally. In order to maintain motivation to exercise regularly, I kickbox to increase the variety of exercises I do.

Diet: My diet usually consists of lean meat, vegetables or fruit. I always avoid eating skin on meat, and high glycemic index food like white rice and white bread. My favourite food is sashimi, as it is high in protein and Omega-3 fatty acids. For dessert, waffles with ice cream.

Guest Sport-coholic
2 hours ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (10 July 2016)

Michael Mak, 24

Full-time national serviceman

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 80kg

Exercise Regimen: I mainly do hypertrophy workouts to effectively induce muscle growth. My training consists of high repetitions combined with heavy weights. I love to keep workouts simple, focusing on every detail of each muscle group. I used to be in the school basketball team, and still play occasionally. In order to maintain motivation to exercise regularly, I kickbox to increase the variety of exercises I do.

Diet: My diet usually consists of lean meat, vegetables or fruit. I always avoid eating skin on meat, and high glycemic index food like white rice and white bread. My favourite food is sashimi, as it is high in protein and Omega-3 fatty acids. For dessert, waffles with ice cream.

So waffles with ice-cream is healthier than white rice and white bread?

22 minutes ago, Sport-coholic said:

Perhaps a spoon of ic n a small piece of waffle a week vs daily rice n bread?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest kangdan
59 minutes ago, Sport-coholic said:

Looking at his age, look and bod, can sense that he studied and educated in a western country since young.  So under western influence, white rice and white bread is unhealthy but waffles with ice-cream more healthy.

On Wednesday, July 06, 2016 at 10:45 AM, sphere said:

Will be starting to post hot bods from another magazine - Element, which is only available on digital platforms due to the nature and targeted audience.

Currently there are 18 issues in all (bimonthly), so will post about 2 issues per week, starting with issue 1 until current.

Will include the cover page, which may or may not be a hot bod eh. And some issues have more hot bods, some would have lesser ah, haha.

Element #1 - The Premiere Issue (post  1 or 2)

Element001-%2001_zpsnmjxwqhv.jpg

Element001-%2002_zps9pwkabzm.jpg

Element001-%2003_zpswhfamdlh.jpg

Element001-%2004_zpsv2smaxxs.jpg

Element001-%2005_zpsg9ywhedb.jpg

Element001-%2006_zpsnnltuvly.jpg

Element001-%2007_zpssprcsqwl.jpg

Stylinh is horrible..

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, xydboy said:

I think its just preference, he didn't say anything about eating healthy.

Agree - it's dessert dudes! What dessert is low GI? 

Guest Sport-coholic
17 hours ago, xydboy said:

I think its just preference, he didn't say anything about eating healthy.

But it's under hotbod section mah. 

Edited by Sport-coholic

Somehow i find guy v crass esp when compared to petet.

38 minutes ago, Sport-coholic said:

But it's under hotbod section mah. 

People with good genes can eat anything n still 've hot bods.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 7/6/2016 at 2:42 PM, Guest Guest said:

Is Jason Chee closet gay? This is not the first time he appearing in gay publications.

Gay or not, I do not know, but he also did advertisement  in the same magazine (for a few issues, but now that website no longer exist now), such as the one below:

Advert_zpsu0begf3a.jpg

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)