Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1430 - 15 March 2018

nDIV5fX.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Sunday Times Hot Bod (18 March 2018)

Don Lee, 40

General manager

lXt9C7r.jpg

Height: 1.71m

Weight: 68kg

Exercise Regimen: Every day, I do 60 push-ups and sit-ups and I jog around my neighbourhood at least twice a week. I play football every Sunday. I also take part in fitness activities organised by my company.

Diet: I stay away from sugar and avoid soft drinks. I aim for a diet that is high in protein and leafy greens. I make sure I drink a lot of water every day.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

1 hour ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (18 March 2018)

Don Lee, 40

General manager

25996186007_a101f21b62_o.jpg

Height: 1.71m

Weight: 68kg

Exercise Regimen: Every day, I do 60 push-ups and sit-ups and I jog around my neighbourhood at least twice a week. I play football every Sunday. I also take part in fitness activities organised by my company.

Diet: I stay away from sugar and avoid soft drinks. I aim for a diet that is high in protein and leafy greens. I make sure I drink a lot of water every day.

superb for his age!

16 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Standard has indeed dropped

From?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
On 04/03/2018 at 1:50 PM, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (4 March 2018)

ALI SHAH ABDUL RAHMAN, 20

STUDENT

26733842348_ef9c85480d_o.jpg

Height: 1.6m

Weight: 61kg

Exercise Regimen: Going to the gym on a student's budget is expensive, so I exercise at the neighbourhood fitness corner three to five times a week. Most of my workout consists of calisthenics techniques such as tricking which makes it fun. I have a background in martial arts and I enjoy break-dancing too.

Diet: I indulge in fast food from time to time but avoid having fries. I also stay away from sugary drinks, processed food and snacks that are high in sodium and sugar.

Fab...from this. Abv is such a hunk..meaty goodness!! 

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1431 - 22 March 2018

hAixjKd.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Sunday Times Hot Bod (25 March 2018)

MUHAMMAD HAIKAL, 26

TECHNICAL WRITER

bvywwHA.jpg

Height: 1.74m

Weight: 85kg

Exercise Regimen: I do CrossFit five to six times a week. It consists of various movements such as weightlifting (snatch, clean and jerk), gymnastics (muscle up, handstand push-up) and many more. All these are done at high intensity, and every day is a different challenge.

Diet: I follow a ketogenic diet in which one consumes predominantly proteins and fats, with the objective of bringing the body to a state of ketosis when it uses fats as fuel due to the depletion of carbs. I do consume carbs once in a while to prevent myself from leaning out too much. I have three meals a day, with peanut butter as a snack in between meals. My breakfast comprises five eggs and an avocado, lunch is a 250-300g chicken leg and dinner is 250-300g of beef meatballs.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

15 hours ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (25 March 2018)

MUHAMMAD HAIKAL, 26

TECHNICAL WRITER

26125821637_0d593323c8_o.jpg

Height: 1.74m

Weight: 85kg

Exercise Regimen: I do CrossFit five to six times a week. It consists of various movements such as weightlifting (snatch, clean and jerk), gymnastics (muscle up, handstand push-up) and many more. All these are done at high intensity, and every day is a different challenge.

Diet: I follow a ketogenic diet in which one consumes predominantly proteins and fats, with the objective of bringing the body to a state of ketosis when it uses fats as fuel due to the depletion of carbs. I do consume carbs once in a while to prevent myself from leaning out too much. I have three meals a day, with peanut butter as a snack in between meals. My breakfast comprises five eggs and an avocado, lunch is a 250-300g chicken leg and dinner is 250-300g of beef meatballs.

will be better if he just wear that adidas compression pants underneath

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1432 - 29 March 2018

Q3Rsr89.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Straits Times, Sports Section (28 March 2018)

zJFBkcP.jpg

Mark Lee has been training both outdoors at Toa Payoh Swimming Complex, indoors at the OCBC Aquatic Centre and even during a thunderstorm to prepare himself for all conditions at the Gold Coast outdoor venue.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, sphere said:

Straits Times, Sports Section (28 March 2018)

40211908155_69ac4d1dd9_c.jpg

Mark Lee has been training both outdoors at Toa Payoh Swimming Complex, indoors at the OCBC Aquatic Centre and even during a thunderstorm to prepare himself for all conditions at the Gold Coast outdoor venue.

Wow! What a big transformation! A host, an actor, a businessman and now an athlete! 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Wow! What a big transformation! A host, an actor, a businessman and now an athlete! 

I don't know how you could mistook this Mark Lee with the other comedian actor/host.

It is common that there are people with the same name eh.

This Mark Lee has a twin brother (do check out my previous post in 2015, click here), Timothy Lee.

For your information.

I think this week's hotbod looks great! Haha.     :thumb:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (1 April 2018)

RAYNER HOE, 22

UNDERGRADUATE

ErtqCHc.jpg

Height: 1.82m

Weight: 75kg

Exercise Regimen: I workout five to seven times a week, mainly weight training that is geared towards hypertrophy. My focus now is on bodybuilding as a sport and I aspire to be a men's physique athlete one day.

Diet: I try to eat five meals a day of high protein and carbs, and keep my fat intake low. I don't track my diet very strictly, but I always ask for less sauce and oil when eating out. I avoid alcohol and deep fried food, but I love char siew and chicken rice, sushi and burrito bowl.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

7 hours ago, sphere said:

RAYNER HOE, 22

UNDERGRADUATE

40438539604_100ff580a9_o.jpg

Exercise Regimen: I workout five to seven times a week, mainly weight training that is geared towards hypertrophy. My focus now is on bodybuilding as a sport and I aspire to be a men's physique athlete one day.

Diet: I try to eat five meals a day of high protein and carbs, and keep my fat intake low. I don't track my diet very strictly, but I always ask for less sauce and oil when eating out. I avoid alcohol and deep fried food, but I love char siew and chicken rice, sushi and burrito bowl.

Bad hair day 

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1433 - 5 April 2018

SLHoFiQ.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Attitude - March 2018 (1 of 2)

40333052945_4c49a63d8a_o.jpg

40333053165_f8ed83c650_o.jpg

40333053185_7a1232e5a9_o.jpg

40333053205_bd8930182c_o.jpg

40333053495_8aef52207b_o.jpg

40333053505_230a7bb63c_o.jpg

41229955111_3a196ea368_o.jpg

41229955151_a11f86c2bf_o.jpg

41229955161_30f00319b0_o.jpg

41229955171_2a7853c245_o.jpg

41229955181_204eea3bc9_o.jpg

41229955201_7ae35af7d3_o.jpg

41229965111_817899baa7_o.jpg

Guest Shrimp
On 01/04/2018 at 1:25 PM, sphere said:

RAYNER HOE, 22

UNDERGRADUATE

Just cannot make myself look at his face for another second.

Guest Seriously
On 01/04/2018 at 1:25 PM, sphere said:

RAYNER HOE, 22

UNDERGRADUATE

Hot body but ugly face...

Attitude - March 2018 (2 of 2)

41229965151_31b78efc18_o.jpg

41229965181_d690b76517_o.jpg

41229965231_e56268b01b_o.jpg

41229965271_47c2843001_o.jpg

41229965311_f9449ab29a_o.jpg

41185799752_78f749971d_o.jpg

41185799762_2b9c27a1a6_o.jpg

41185799802_bdc84b68e7_o.jpg

41185799852_ffc7eb5583_o.jpg

40333372165_b5a5eba239_o.jpg

40333372175_fd8195738b_o.jpg

40333372185_7e476c00f5_o.jpg

Sunday Times Hot Bod (8 April 2018)

Abel Marcus Koh, 31

Bank officer

Qjo03oH.jpg

Height: 1.81m

Weight: 78kg

Exercise Regimen: I attend boxing fitness classes thrice a week - a combination of boxing and strength training (including push-ups, sit-ups and squats). I do yoga every other week.

Diet: For breakfast I have two slices of wholemeal bread and three sunny-side eggs, a cup of coffee or a bowl of oats. For lunch, it's usually yong tau foo, chicken rice, ban mian or grain bowls. Dinner can be rice, soup, pasta or steaks. I don't avoid any particular food but just eat everything in moderation. I occasionally indulge in wine, burgers and steaks.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Guest Sport-coholic
On 11/03/2018 at 8:40 PM, sphere said:

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1430 - 15 March 2018

39844553705_223b0408ab_o.jpg

1 hour ago, sphere said:

Abel Marcus Koh, 31

Bank officer

39496980260_86be9897e3_o.jpg

Exercise Regimen: I attend boxing fitness classes thrice a week - a combination of boxing and strength training (including push-ups, sit-ups and squats). I do yoga every other week.

Diet: For breakfast I have two slices of wholemeal bread and three sunny-side eggs, a cup of coffee or a bowl of oats. For lunch, it's usually yong tau foo, chicken rice, ban mian or grain bowls. Dinner can be rice, soup, pasta or steaks. I don't avoid any particular food but just eat everything in moderation. I occasionally indulge in wine, burgers and steaks.

Same Abel? :huh: The Abel on 8 Days looked much better.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

Should be same.  But not the same photographer I guess.  A good photographer would choose the best shot.

Banking sector very stressful, maybe just a  hectic season at work.

On 19/03/2018 at 5:20 AM, sphere said:

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1431 - 22 March 2018

25996186057_4402c0591c_o.jpg

Looking at his Instagram pics, I wonder who took all these sexy, suggestive and seductive pics for him. Could be his bf? Gf won’t be so on to take pics for bf. Only bf will do for gf or bf..... his bf is so lucky 

11 hours ago, sphere said:

Abel Marcus Koh, 31

Bank officer

He looks so old in this pic. Must be so stress working in the bank industry especially since the customers over there are pretty annoying

12 hours ago, sphere said:

Abel Marcus Koh, 31

Bank officer

definitely worth a look...

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)