Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

Latest issue:  

8Days issue 1402 - 31 August 2017

e5VSccs.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

5 hours ago, sphere said:

@Joker2016, exact same sentiments when I first saw the picture, guess looks could be deceiving eh, haha.

His mum could be non chinese.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

@fab, that was quite a smart guess eh, haha.   

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

1 hour ago, sphere said:

@fab, that was quite a smart guess eh, haha.   

R u being sarcastic?

:(

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Sunday Times Hot Bod (3 September 2017).

Syafiq Kamal, 31

Freelance creative visualiser

6e0NA7d.jpg

Height: 1.7m

Weight: 67kg

Exercise Regimen: I work out about four times a week, focusing on different major muscle groups each day and doing primarily compound workouts. I am preparing for the Manhunt Singapore grand finals (senior category) on Friday.

Diet: I eat everything in moderation. Eating more of the good stuff and less of the bad stuff. If there is a competition or photo shoot coming up, I generally avoid processed and junk food, sugary food, fried food and fast food.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

@Raywongx, that article was posted 2 months ago eh (over here). For your information.

@Raywongx, oh yes, definitely agree with you this eh, haha.

Latest issue:  

8Days issue 1403 - 7 September 2017

TtjHaaW.jpg

Also in this issue:

1RhiX6T.jpg

KuyHhLj.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Where's welson?

Seems like media r giving more attention to 男色 than 女色 these days.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

5 hours ago, sphere said:

Latest issue:  

8Days issue 1403 - 7 September 2017

36593234350_f1f2263258_o.jpg

Also in this issue:

36593234360_e6f93cbd24_o.jpg

36593234370_7fd491a819_o.jpg

That malay hunk is so cute. Love to lick his body haha

I like danny yeo. Wholesome n clean looking.

Reminds me of my jc crush.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Sunday Times Hot Bod (10 September 2017).

AARON KOH, 22

UNDERGRADUATE

lJgkfzy.jpg

Height: 1.7m

Weight: 68kg

Exercise Regimen: Weight training started as a casual interest seven years ago and now I am more immersed in it. I go to the gym four to five times a week, working all muscle groups through staple exercises like bench press, dumbbell press and squats. My goal is to main my body shape.

Diet: I eat fruit and oats in the morning. I usually cook my own food. I have chicken breast meat, vegetables and rice for lunch and dinner. I do not eat oily and fried food and have no interest in desserts.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Latest issue:  

8Days issue 1404 - 14 September 2017

LPCthAy.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Sunday Times Hot Bod (17 September 2017).

Ong Han Loong, 29

Operations Executive

qsxXkva.jpg

Height: 1.72m

Weight: 77kg

Exercise Regimen: I train with the national canoe polo team every day for 2 to 2 1/2 hours per session. Each session consists of tactical play, personal skills or fitness in water. On days when we train in the gym, we always finish off a session with a 40-minute jog. I also take part in a one-hour CrossFit class two or three times a week.

Diet: I have soft-boiled eggs, bean curd, white bread or oatmeal for breakfast. Lunch and dinner usually consist of chicken or fish with vegetables and rice. I will have pastries and soya mild as snack before my evening training, as well as for supper. I allow myself to snack on potato chips and fast food occasionally.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Latest issue:  

8Days issue 1405 - 21 September 2017

OmSlCCu.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Y do guys wear a short over a tight? 

Boris looks like vaness.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 17/09/2017 at 0:00 PM, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (17 September 2017).

Ong Han Loong, 29

Operations Executive

37082027016_2a31ea8e82_o.jpg

Height: 1.72m

Weight: 77kg

Exercise Regimen: I train with the national canoe polo team every day for 2 to 2 1/2 hours per session. Each session consists of tactical play, personal skills or fitness in water. On days when we train in the gym, we always finish off a session with a 40-minute jog. I also take part in a one-hour CrossFit class two or three times a week.

Diet: I have soft-boiled eggs, bean curd, white bread or oatmeal for breakfast. Lunch and dinner usually consist of chicken or fish with vegetables and rice. I will have pastries and soya mild as snack before my evening training, as well as for supper. I allow myself to snack on potato chips and fast food occasionally.

His father was featured before too.

2 hours ago, Guest Zzz said:

His father was featured before too.

Who's the dad?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Want to be fit
On 9/18/2017 at 5:10 AM, sphere said:

Latest issue:  

8Days issue 1405 - 21 September 2017

37082027026_4fa35a4006_o.jpg

Anyone got his IG? Would like to know his work out regime. The 6km per day is gonna bad for his knees though.

Attitude - September 2017 (1 of 2)

37214716922_abc8fbb701_o.jpg

37214716952_5a94607990_o.jpg

37214716972_450743513a_o.jpg

37214716992_7c5bc56ff2_o.jpg

37214717012_358920da2d_o.jpg

37214717022_d95cbbe336_o.jpg

36988925390_df94403112_o.jpg

36988925400_a068c8deb8_o.jpg

36988925410_795056a857_o.jpg

36988925420_b7ecd0b93e_o.jpg

36988925430_b6cb71b05d_o.jpg

36988925440_b918a3c859_o.jpg

36574433063_9d985b8741_o.jpg

36574433073_581d0b1e72_o.jpg

36574433083_bf48c950b4_o.jpg

36574433113_a07f265fd4_o.jpg

36574433123_e61b6efd10_o.jpg

36574433133_096c27403a_o.jpg

37214757982_d15cc90eda_o.jpg

Attitude - September 2017 (2 of 2)

37214757992_1f11542b46_o.jpg

37214758002_6328c9437b_o.jpg

37214758012_04f9b23abb_o.jpg

37215777162_05fd84847a_o.jpg

37215777192_4d8ecd121c_o.jpg

37215777222_1dbcdd55a8_o.jpg

37215777252_f98bfd28d4_o.jpg

37215777262_f691e895f4_o.jpg

37215777282_4d1ec6ba81_o.jpg

36990066090_6e013a80ce_o.jpg

36990066100_0f80d48cf1_o.jpg

36990066110_1b71b8d2ca_o.jpg

Sunday Times Hot Bod (24 September 2017).

RYAN HO, 19

FREELANCE MODEL

2xyrmFA.jpg

Height: 1.77m

Weight: 70kg

Exercise Regimen: I go to the gym at least four times a week, training a different body part each day. I also reserve one day for cardio training, which can include boxing, running and high-intensity workouts. In polytechnic, I was in dragon boating and a training coordinator for Muay Thai.

Diet: For breakfast, I often have a protein shake along with some complex carbs like oatmeal or whole-meal bread with peanut butter to start my day off. For lunch, it would often be chicken chop with vegetables along with some brown rice. For dinner, I would often go for low-carbs alternatives. Supper is a strict no-no for me. I try o avoid fast food/fried food in general.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Latest issue:  

8Days issue 1406 - 28 September 2017

Sfl75Le.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Sunday Times Hot Bod (1 October 2017).

Johnny Yeo, 34

Gym owner

7ZNn5pp.jpg

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 81kg

Exercise Regimen: I train four to six days a week, doing strongman-style training - deadlifts, squats and carrying beer kegs. I also do outdoor cardio, where I push vans and mini-buses at empty carpark. Some days, I'll do something different like walking two rounds around the stadium track at noon, and doing 300 to 500 pull-ups and 1,000 push-ups.

Diet: I have been a vegetarian since Primary 6, but I consume eggs and milk. I also include nuts and seeds in my diet. I used to be underweight, so I needed to gain weight and have more carbs, like rice. I take one to three servings of fruits a day, including pears, bananas and watermelons. My soft spot is dark chocolate and ice cream, so I have that every weekend.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Guest Sport-coholic
1 hour ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (1 October 2017).

Johnny Yeo, 34

Gym owner

23569178908_c351ea316e_o.jpg

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 81kg

Exercise Regimen: I train four to six days a week, doing strongman-style training - deadlifts, squats and carrying beer kegs. I also do outdoor cardio, where I push vans and mini-buses at empty carpark. Some days, I'll do something different like walking two rounds around the stadium track at noon, and doing 300 to 500 pull-ups and 1,00 push-ups.

Diet: I have been a vegetarian since Primary 6, but I consume eggs and milk. I also include nuts and seeds in my diet. I used to be underweight, so I needed to gain weight and have more carbs, like rice. I take one to three servings of fruits a day, including pears, bananas and watermelons. My soft spot is dark chocolate and ice cream, so I have that every weekend.

"...doing 300 to 500 pull-ups and 1,00 push-ups." Seriously?! :o

4 hours ago, Sport-coholic said:

"...doing 300 to 500 pull-ups and 1,00 push-ups." Seriously?! :o

1,00 or 1,000?

Its achievable since he's gym owner.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

@Sport-coholic and @fab, pardon me, edited in a hurry earlier in the day, should be 1,000 push-ups.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest issue:  

8Days issue 1407 - 7 October 2017

xrmNBrz.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Guest checking
2 hours ago, sphere said:

@Sport-coholic and @fab, pardon me, edited in a hurry earlier in the day, should be 1,000 push-ups.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest issue:  

8Days issue 1407 - 7 October 2017

23569178948_76a9fbd5a0_o.jpg

this guy is so hot

Sunday Times Hot Bod (8 October 2017).

TAY JIE WEN, 26

TRAINER

B9wSHWo.jpg

Height: 1.76m

Weight: 72kg

Exercise Regimen: I train six days a week, two hours per session. I take the time to warm up, with foam rolling for my tight back. The actual training is split between chest and back, shoulders and arms, and lower body, repeated twice a week.

Diet: Breakfast is mainly eggs and rolled oats. Lunch and dinner are two fist-sized portions of meat and two palm-sized portions of vegetables with rice, potatoes or fruits. Almonds/protein shakes are the snacks between meals and after workouts.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Latest issue:  

8Days issue 1408 - 12 October 2017

iUKhekO.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

51 minutes ago, Guest CD v said:

Agreed.  KC looked more than a vegetable hawker in the Pasir Panjang Vegetable Wholesale Market. 

It is my pet peeve ...Excessive tattoo ..

Anyway KC looks more like a typical Geylang gangster to me.. sprouting Hokkien expletives in every sentence...To give him a score of zero is already a compliment..

Agree with the few of you above that Chuando is more attractive.

On the other hand, I thought Charles Ng (click here or there) isn't too bad either, though he is at least a decade younger than Chuando.

Kc is better than many 50s.

Cn is better than many 40s.

Sad to say both r miles away from cd.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)