Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

12 hours ago, ERF said:

I've always been super skeptical of such experiences. I do believe in energies and I am spiritual but I've never seen a physical manifestation of these 'entities'. Hopefully someone who's got their 3rd eye open can chime in on this one lol.

You may not need to wait for someone here to describe the third eye.  There is plenty of literature about it.   I just read some page about it that may not be too bad:

https://blakelevel.medium.com/how-to-open-your-third-eye-5185412fac11

I have experienced increased extrasensory perceptions, maybe result of meditation.  I cannot define them and I don't pay much attention to this "eye". It may be one resource of a healthy mind.   I don't believe in ghosts, spirits but on the other hand I have no definite arguments to rule them out.  A consequence of being an agnostic,  ha ha  :) 

Guest Climate change
On 1/17/2021 at 1:38 AM, Guest Jeremy said:

Just woke up by a touched by a very cold hands on my feet. I'm living alone and now I'm afraid to get back to sleep

The weather is cold and windy. Undoubtly your feet will feel the chill. Wear socks to warm your feet and get back to sleep. Stop imagining non existential thing. 

I used to be like that thanks to my mother. No regret since I overcome this with science, common sense and confronting my fear head on.

Takes you a long time to overcome it depending on how deeply indoctrinated you are by fear, hesitant to question and human nature. It is stifling control from you, time-wasting and self-defeating you out of your potential due to whatever you fear. So many things you guys talk about here I have experienced and way worst. Even drama as I once spoke to a ghost in my camp. It's a hard road to walk out of, but it can be done, and you will be better for it.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

20 hours ago, ERF said:

I've always been super skeptical of such experiences. I do believe in energies and I am spiritual but I've never seen a physical manifestation of these 'entities'. Hopefully someone who's got their 3rd eye open can chime in on this one lol.

I believe in it because I had seen one when I was 14.  I don't think my 3rd eye was opened as it was the one and only time I saw the physical manifestation of the unseen being.  The rest are just encounters where I only saw the shadow or felt the presence. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Black Cat
54 minutes ago, upshot said:

So many things you guys talk about here I have experienced and way worst. Even drama as I once spoke to a ghost in my camp. It's a hard road to walk out of, but it can be done, and you will be better for it.

Please explain in full detail how you walk out of the nightmare and your overcoming it.  Don't leave us guessing .

40 minutes ago, Guest Black Cat said:

Please explain in full detail how you walk out of the nightmare and your overcoming it.  Don't leave us guessing .

Too long.. more then 20 yrs of that nonsense.. I was even a Medium of sort like my mother.. in the end it was all about power play, control of my life and about looking for easy answers instead of working hard to get what you want and not blam FATE as your reason for ESPECIALLY your failures and also not listening to her. She almost directed my life into the long-kang due to her fear about me taking risk in business and work and who I should associate myself with... In her mind, this is being a good mother to steer you thru life.. and when it all fucked up, she still blame you or YOUR FATE.. it is never her fault till you confront her.. and she got nothing to say but.."YOU DIDN'T NEED TO LISTEN TO ME WAT" but over 30 yrs she drill this into me and other 24/7.

Do not always think goodness come from the safest spaces.. sometime it comes from the most sacred and safest of space or people telling you thing. Almost like blind leading the blind. Learn to listen to yourself and explore all things and use common sense and not your inner fear and insecurity lead you.

When I finally got the GRIP loosen and found some measure of success listening to myself.. SHE TOOK CREDIT FOR IT.. claiming she prayed for me to get this.. 30 yrs later... so efficient her prayers.. This is compartmentalising and confirmation bias. Do yo know how shitty that feels when someone tells you things like that? Like your true effort and struggle to attain a gaol is NOTHING but due to some power of pray.

Someone touching you? Get up and look around. Switch on the lights. Check if something might have fall on your feet. Or the blanket sudden flap over as you move that felt like something touching you. Sometime all it takes it some fear or something at that moment and when something by chance happen, you mind start to form funny thoughts. Once you start to do this more and more, suddenly it starts to get easy. It will still take you a while as you will lapse, but you will start to see things more clearly. CONTROL is a strong thing.. that is why brainwashing works and how cults can form and make people take planes to crash into building and 72 virgins. And why religion is so hard to break even if there are no empirical evidences and also many new ways of testing it and that is where you find a lot of this people who practice this will run and hide and not subject their belief to test.

Also you can only change that IF YOU WANT TO and use your own reasoning if not, to use other's experience is most unlikely to work. It is all inside you. You have the power to lift yourself up or down. It was hard for me but I have always have this nagging feeling in me that what i was told was no real but I was weak and from young listen too much of these from my mother. Over time, it is not easy to break. Sometime it can be your father, someone outside, a religion..etc. People who practice religion and spread it UNDERSTAND that power of influence and in the hands of someone smart and cunny, they can do lots with it. We have all those examples in our daily lives... LOOK AT GOLDEN HARVEST... people throw money at them and they can right in front of you live better life and spending your money and you just look at them and smile while you have less money for food in your home. But you still keep giving. Want to know if a religion is real? FOLLOW THE MONEY and POWER.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

4 minutes ago, upshot said:

Too long.. more then 20 yrs of that nonsense.. I was even a Medium of sort like my mother.. in the end it was all about power play, control of my life and about looking for easy answers instead of working hard to get what you want and not blam FATE as your reason for ESPECIALLY your failures and also not listening to her. She almost directed my life into the long-kang due to her fear about me taking risk in business and work and who I should associate myself with... In her mind, this is being a good mother to steer you thru life.. and when it all fucked up, she still blame you or YOUR FATE.. it is never her fault till you confront her.. and she got nothing to say but.."YOU DIDN'T NEED TO LISTEN TO ME WAT" but over 30 yrs she drill this into me and other 24/7.

Do not always think goodness come from the safest spaces.. sometime it comes from the most sacred and safest of space or people telling you thing. Almost like blind leading the blind. Learn to listen to yourself and explore all things and use common sense and not your inner fear and insecurity lead you.

When I finally got the GRIP loosen and found some measure of success listening to myself.. SHE TOOK CREDIT FOR IT.. claiming she prayed for me to get this.. 30 yrs later... so efficient her prayers.. This is compartmentalising and confirmation bias. Do yo know how shitty that feels when someone tells you things like that? Like your true effort and struggle to attain a gaol is NOTHING but due to some power of pray.

Someone touching you? Get up and look around. Switch on the lights. Check if something might have fall on your feet. Or the blanket sudden flap over as you move that felt like something touching you. Sometime all it takes it some fear or something at that moment and when something by chance happen, you mind start to form funny thoughts. Once you start to do this more and more, suddenly it starts to get easy. It will still take you a while as you will lapse, but you will start to see things more clearly. CONTROL is a strong thing.. that is why brainwashing works and how cults can form and make people take planes to crash into building and 72 virgins. And why religion is so hard to break even if there are no empirical evidences and also many new ways of testing it and that is where you find a lot of this people who practice this will run and hide and not subject their belief to test.

Also you can only change that IF YOU WANT TO and use your own reasoning if not, to use other's experience is most unlikely to work. It is all inside you. You have the power to lift yourself up or down. It was hard for me but I have always have this nagging feeling in me that what i was told was no real but I was weak and from young listen too much of these from my mother. Over time, it is not easy to break. Sometime it can be your father, someone outside, a religion..etc. People who practice religion and spread it UNDERSTAND that power of influence and in the hands of someone smart and cunny, they can do lots with it. We have all those examples in our daily lives... LOOK AT GOLDEN HARVEST... people throw money at them and they can right in front of you live better life and spending your money and you just look at them and smile while you have less money for food in your home. But you still keep giving. Want to know if a religion is real? FOLLOW THE MONEY and POWER.

SAME WITH POLITICS look at the USA.. the fight between Left and RIght.. it has become almost like a cult following on both sides... DEM narrative and SJW is almost like a religion where total blindness faith is expected or be damned.

The human mind is a very soft meallable thing. Given the right situations, you can believe and see things not there. Many clinical experiments have been done to show that to be true. If you want to believe something hard enough, likely you will and in some cases, mental issues can be at play. You have seen those people before outside among us. Some people more then others will succumb to this. Which is sad but no hope for those. But if you are not like that and have some inkling to think outside your belief... QUESTION THEM .. face your worth fer about it.

Edited by upshot

3 hours ago, LeanMature said:

I believe in it because I had seen one when I was 14.  I don't think my 3rd eye was opened as it was the one and only time I saw the physical manifestation of the unseen being.  The rest are just encounters where I only saw the shadow or felt the presence. 

Well I think I'm a visual believer in that sense. Feelings/chills/gut feeling can be placebo. But that's interesting. I've had my fair share of unexplained moments in life but yeeeeah physical manifestations will definitely make me a believer. 

Guest Black Cat
7 hours ago, upshot said:

Also you can only change that IF YOU WANT TO and use your own reasoning if not, to use other's experience is most unlikely to work. It is all inside you. You have the power to lift yourself up or down. 

Your entire post is about people are not successful and you literally went outside the parameter of this topic to whine no end.  Just said you have not seen a ghost is enough with just one short sentence. You are wasting our reading time here and mine is precious. 

When I was a teenager, I used to see entities. Dark souls, dead people, white ladies, shadow people, etc. Name it. It was very traumatic. I kept it for years since childhood from my parents. I thought it was normal to see those until one day, one entity tried to hurt me. I told my mom and she was so surprised. It actually runs in the family. My great great grandfather also has the gift. They thought it already ended because no one after his generation has that until me. So we went to a temple and i stayed there for a month to close my 3rd eyes. Meditation has helped me a lot to defend my self from those entities. So far I haven’t seen anyone of them anymorr but I do sometimes feel them when suddenly it gets cold. And yes, favorite food also help like chocolate.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Xue Xue

the sound of .......marbles

Guess most of us have heard the sound of marbles frm our "upstairs" neighbours many times..does not matter which area u all stay but definitely most of us have heard it.

Some will say that its the neighbour kids playing n sometimes u can hear kids running about and dragging sounds frm the furniture..

But what if i tell u that,most of the times e sounds that u heard is actually e spirits inside your OWN house that are causing all these sounds.. Previously i was very skeptical abt this but i know from a family friend that he have heard the same sounds even though he stay at the top floor of a HDB flat..

n to confirm it,i ask a religious teacher who knows abt "cleaning" e hse n he himself said that its e spirits frm our own hse..n he said its because the spirits "stays" at the corners of ur hse esp e top corners of the ceilings n they are trying to tell us that they stay there..e more u talk abt it with ur own family members,the more the "disturbances" will happen..

So dont say i nvr tell u ah...

In my 70+ years of life I have never heard the noise of marbles that I could not explain.  I stopped playing with marbles say... 70 years ago.

IF at all, I should be a person spirits should hate,  because I negate them all existence.  But no,... they have never bothered me.

I think this is unfair!  I would like to meet a REAL spirit someday.

Guest Guest Curious
7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

In my 70+ years of life I have never heard the noise of marbles that I could not explain.  I stopped playing with marbles say... 70 years ago.

IF at all, I should be a person spirits should hate,  because I negate them all existence.  But no,... they have never bothered me.

Nearly 80 years of life is surely more accurate.

Dun be ridiculous and spread wrong info.

Its mainly due to change in pressure in toilet pipes. This has been explained many times, just go google marbles sound in hdb. 

Guest Try and see
12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The "ghosts playing marbles" phenomenon seems unique to Singapore government apartments.

I used to hear them as a kid too, and my mum would also say that it was the neighbours playing with marbles.

Do you guys not notice that these marbles ghosts don't happen as often any more because they don't sell it as much as they used to last time?

On the same note, I wonder why with so many ghosts sightings from amateur home cameras, YouTube's etc that there's still no science to whether life after death exists or not.

Guest High in spirit
13 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I would like to meet a REAL spirit someday.

You have been dealing with a lot of holy spirit in this forum.  Is your dream not fulfilled?

5 hours ago, keyboard said:

Do you guys not notice that these marbles ghosts don't happen as often any more because they don't sell it as much as they used to last time?

On the same note, I wonder why with so many ghosts sightings from amateur home cameras, YouTube's etc that there's still no science to whether life after death exists or not.

Home refrigerators can also be a source of strange noises,  especially if they are old.

Guest Bionic Ears
5 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Home refrigerators can also be a source of strange noises,  especially if they are old.

It is no big deal really. Our ears tend to be sensitive in the late night. You probably won't believe I could hear the steps of cockroach walking few feet away. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Bionic Ears said:

It is no big deal really. Our ears tend to be sensitive in the late night. You probably won't believe I could hear the steps of cockroach walking few feet away. 

This is amazing. My ears are not so sensitive anymore, but my bf could hear the steps of these insects a few feet away too!  

Guest Derelict
On 4/4/2021 at 11:39 PM, Steve5380 said:

This is amazing. My ears are not so sensitive anymore, but my bf could hear the steps of these insects a few feet away too!  

Ii thought he is already dead. How come? Or is it the new bf?

Guest Real Six
On 10/24/2020 at 11:10 AM, Guest Danny said:

It happens when their relatives or love ones have forgotten him/her already or even the ghost already forgetten himself/herself or his/her purpose until they are totally gone in time.

This is what my grand mama also said

Guest Victor

I don't know if I'm in the right place to ask this question but last week I woke up on two separate mornings at 6 am and as I opened my eyes I briefly saw someone standing beside my bed who just slowly vanished before my eyes. By the time my eyes got to the chin of  the person he was gone. Scared the life out of me. I know I definitely screamed even though the people I live with said they didn't hear me. I was completely frozen until this person vanished but I definitely did scream both nights. Has anything like this happened to any of you?

Guest Analyst

Do you still believe in the tooth fairy or Easter bunny?

Do us all a favour and cease dribbling such crap concerning ghosts..... Do you also believe the world is flat?

On 9/11/2020 at 8:57 PM, fourth said:

you have to understand what is 阴间 first. this will be a lengthy explanation, so if you can WA me at 9699-six five nine eight, i would be happy to explain to you. 

as for some ghosts who were very bad in life and haunting ppl even now, i mean, where did you get these stories from xD

let's just say for someone whom has done many bad deeds, one of the cases that we came across is, he reincarnated really quickly, got cancer as a kid, died, then repeat, then died, then repeat, total of 5 times before being reborn as a human (still) but being a very sick boy.

so it is important to distinguish fact (from our practice) and fiction (novel, movies, etc).

Read accounts of people having past lives regression done. Some even recalled themselves as beings outside of our earth realm. Is it detrimental to recall past lives? Aren’t we supposed to be born as clean slat to re-experience? 

Guest 周公讲鬼
On 4/11/2021 at 9:12 AM, Guest Judas said:

Are ghosts even real?

你在听,“他们”也在听。 每逢星期五,晚上11点,LOVE 972

Confront it. Read Science. Ask question. Where they say are ghost, you go there.  heheh... and over time, in a few years you rub that superstition out of your life. It does not happen immediately but you will if you try. I did. And that was the best day(and night) of my life.

On 1/21/2021 at 8:34 AM, Dart said:

Things we don't see with our eyes doesn't mean they don't exist.

You are right.  There are incredible abundances of invisible electromagnetic waves who criss-cross us from any direction,  from low frequency power-line waves to x-rays and beyond.  We know they exist because this is how our cellphones work.

But there is a difference between invisible but detectable, and invisible and undetectable.  We can safely IGNORE all the invisible and undetectable.

On 1/19/2021 at 1:36 AM, upshot said:

SAME WITH POLITICS look at the USA.. the fight between Left and RIght.. it has become almost like a cult following on both sides... DEM narrative and SJW is almost like a religion where total blindness faith is expected or be damned.

The human mind is a very soft meallable thing. Given the right situations, you can believe and see things not there. Many clinical experiments have been done to show that to be true. If you want to believe something hard enough, likely you will and in some cases, mental issues can be at play. You have seen those people before outside among us. Some people more then others will succumb to this. Which is sad but no hope for those. But if you are not like that and have some inkling to think outside your belief... QUESTION THEM .. face your worth fer about it.

You are wrong.  Politics is not a cult but a tradition in many people who don't think enough.  And you don't think enough, because your staunch conservatism has more holes than a strainer.  You first said "on both sides", but you immediately jumped to bash the democrats and SJW (Social Justice Warriors).  In America today,  THERE IS NO BIGGER IDIOCY than to fall for the ideology of Trump with his thousands of lies. 

In your blindness you seem totally unaware that Jesus Christ was a complete SJW, to the point that he died for it.  But you are not the only blind,  there are millions of conservative Evangelicals who have followed Trump like a God, unconcerned that Trump is in reality a personification of the Christian DEVIL. 

You are also quite wrong in your idea that the human mind is "a very soft malleable thing".  Yes, it is in newborns and infants, a little less in children, but by adulthood the human mind has reached some strength and increases its resilience with maturity.  You cannot fool an intelligent older man,  because he will laugh at you!  And the excuse that "it depends on how the mind was educated" is mostly false because our reason should be above the habits of the body that may be more used to Singapore cuisine than American cuisine.  Reason is REASON, it is nearly a digital force able to separate reality from fiction.

I consider myself a quite typical person,  and I have never in my life encountered a ghost nor had any supernatural experience.  And this even after the Catholic Church pumped religious dogmas into me for many years.  Nonetheless I speculate about the supernatural and don't completely discard it,  but with a conviction that it is beyond the awareness we have as limited humans. Soon 80 years on this earth, and...  never saw a ghost!  Is this fair?  :lol:

Edited by Steve5380

Guest That explains
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

and I have never in my life encountered a ghost nor had any supernatural experience.  And this even after the Catholic Church pumped religious dogmas into me for many years.

I wonder, what havoc will you be creating if you become one.  Scary to think about.  I think we all should be nice to you with immediate effect to prevent you from haunting all over the places and scare the shit out of innocent young Asian boys.

Guest HKger
2 hours ago, Guest That explains said:

I wonder, what havoc will you be creating if you become one.  Scary to think about.  I think we all should be nice to you with immediate effect to prevent you from haunting all over the places and scare the shit out of innocent young Asian boys.

He’s already a kwai-lo 

7 hours ago, Guest That explains said:

Who knows...  Maybe in an afterlife I become a ghost! 

But I will be a benign ghost.  No sense in trying to scare people, much the less the poor innocent young Asian boys.

Every time a ghost appears among the living, there are problems.  A good ghost will never do this, but will do his work incognito, never to be seen or heard.  A good example of this is our "guardian Angel",  a nice theory of my religion.  

I don't know if this is possible, but as a ghost I would like to travel to the past and become a guardian Angel of people in the past that I loved. 

Guest Cotton came from Sheep
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

But I will be a benign ghost.  I would like to travel to the past and become a guardian Angel of people in the past that I loved. 

Guardian Angel?  How to protect your loved ones if you are benigned?  Probably, just an ordinary orb floating around, aimless, meaningless, sexless and forgotten.

3 minutes ago, Guest Cotton came from Sheep said:

Guardian Angel?  How to protect your loved ones if you are benigned?  Probably, just an ordinary orb floating around, aimless, meaningless, sexless and forgotten.

"Benigned" does not exist.  It is your invention.

"Benign" means kind, harmless, not malignant.  Of course guardian angels are benign ghosts, whose interest is to protect the one they guard.  

Your "ordinary orb floating around aimless meaningless sexless and forgotten"... could describe yourself, posting here without having anything meaningful to say.

Guest Beware
4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I don't know if this is possible, but as a ghost I would like to travel to the past

You sure there is no ghost in your house? Have u checked thoroughly under your bed, behind the wardrobe and inside your basement?  The person you look in the mirror, are u certain it is you? Empty rooms with no activity, did you hear anything at night?

On 4/25/2021 at 11:51 AM, Guest Beware said:

You sure there is no ghost in your house? Have u checked thoroughly under your bed, behind the wardrobe and inside your basement?  The person you look in the mirror, are u certain it is you? Empty rooms with no activity, did you hear anything at night?

No. I haven't checked any of this,  I only check around when I spray for insects.  I am sure no creature is hiding in my house.  I lately cultivate the idea that the spirit (or the ghost?) of my beloved late bf is hovering around me as my guardian Angel, not to be perceived in any way.  I was like a human guardian angel for him while he was alive, he now reciprocates. 

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Ghost Buster
7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

No. I haven't checked any of this,  I only check around when I spray for insects.  I am sure no creature is hiding in my house.  I lately cultivate the idea that the spirit (or the ghost?) of my beloved late bf is hoovering around me as my guardian Angel, not to be perceived in any way.  I was like a human guardian angel for him while he was alive, he now reciprocates. 

Than you better start checking.  The hidden creatures might stop your beloved late bf from hovering around.  You need to clear path for your "Guardian Angel" to reciprocates your kindness.

40 minutes ago, Guest Ghost Buster said:

Than you better start checking.  The hidden creatures might stop your beloved late bf from hovering around.  You need to clear path for your "Guardian Angel" to reciprocates your kindness.

I am confident of the triumph of the good over the evil.  "Hidden creatures" have no place in my home. To begin with, I don't believe in them,  and this must make them very frustrated.  They are surely much more comfortable in your home, since you bring them to life in your mind.

Guest Ghost Buster
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

To begin with, I don't believe in them.  They are surely much more comfortable in your home, since you bring them to life in your mind.

If you don't believe in "them", why participate in this topic and stirs up my wild imaginative mind. 

Just now, Guest Ghost Buster said:

If you don't believe in "them", why participate in this topic and stirs up my wild imaginative mind. 

Maybe I participate to suggest an easy way to get rid of ghosts:  not to believe in them!  :) 

Guest What?
8 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Maybe I participate to suggest an easy way to get rid of ghosts:  not to believe in them!  :) 

Wait a minute.  I see a missing link here.  You don't believe in ghosts, but you believe in Guardian Angel.  I think I need more time to process what is in your head.

1 minute ago, Guest What? said:

Wait a minute.  I see a missing link here.  You don't believe in ghosts, but you believe in Guardian Angel.  I think I need more time to process what is in your head.

All is missing here is a clarification, and it takes just a minute.  I don't BELIEVE in ghosts.  I simply speculate, play with the idea of the supernatural, and spirits that may exist but are out of our reach.   I like the idea of "guardian angels", and think that they can contribute to our peace of mind.

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.