Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

Guest Bernie

Me and my mom were talking about death before she passed. I told her when you go come back and let me know if you are alright. She asked How would I do that. I said joking call me on the phone.  Well about 6 months after my mom passed. I was so depressed I shut everything off so I wouldn't have to talk to anyone.  One night it was storming pretty bad and my phone rang.  I was surprised because it jab been shut off for 2 months. I answered the phone and no one was on there. HELLO. HELLO. No one. I hung up. Well about 2 months later my sister in law passed away. The phone rang again. I answered it. They asked for Becky my sister in laws sister.  My phone was turned off still. Another month passed and it rang again. This time it was a man asking for his brother. No one here by that name.  I got to thinking. That was my mom the first call to let me know she was alright.  So I told her to hang up the phone everyone was calling to tell they'll family they were alright. I never got another call.  I believe they do come back to let you know their safe.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Danilo37

While meeting my boyfriends's mother I was sitting in her living room I picked up on two very distinct energies one a protective energy and one a calming energy. When I asked my boyfriend about it he said the protective energy was from hos dad but did not know about the other .. We talked to his sister and found out that a woman who owned the house before her parents.. died in the house . I do want to explore this more does anyone have any thoughts on this?? And how should I procede.. I do not wish to open the door to hostile spirits ..

21 hours ago, Guest Danilo37 said:

While meeting my boyfriends's mother I was sitting in her living room I picked up on two very distinct energies one a protective energy and one a calming energy. When I asked my boyfriend about it he said the protective energy was from hos dad but did not know about the other .. We talked to his sister and found out that a woman who owned the house before her parents.. died in the house . I do want to explore this more does anyone have any thoughts on this?? And how should I procede.. I do not wish to open the door to hostile spirits ..

Ghosts are helpless against people who don't believe in them.

If you pick up protective and calming energies,  why not attribute them to the persons in the family of your bf, instead of thinking that they come from the brick and mortar of the house?

Guest Try and see
22 hours ago, Guest Danilo37 said:

Don't worry - You won't open the door to hostile spirits if you don't do anything wrong.

If you want, you can actually ask your bf's dad to continue to watch over your bf and his mum.

Just use your mind to connect to him (意念). His dad will be very pleased, firstly, that you acknowledge his presence, and secondly, that you care so much about his wife and son.

If you have an altar at home, you can light two candles, one for your bf's dad, and another one for that deceased female ex-owner of your bf's house. They (the two ghosts) will be able to sense it, and they will be very grateful to you for it.

It's also considered doing a good deed (like good karma), so you will be blessed for it too.

Guest Leave it
11 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

If you have an altar at home, you can light two candles, one for your bf's dad, and another one for that deceased female ex-owner of your bf's house. They (the two ghosts) will be able to sense it, and they will be very grateful to you for it.

Bringing them in is easy, taking them out of your life is difficult.  Some things, are best leave it as it is ,so you won't be burdened by constantly obligation to please "it". 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2021 at 12:03 PM, Guest Leave it said:

Bringing them in is easy, taking them out of your life is difficult.  Some things, are best leave it as it is ,so you won't be burdened by constantly obligation to please "it". 

Agreed. 

Haha those who doesn't believe in such a cocky manner... Wait till you see haha maybe in your dreams or reality... Or karma might want you to experience it...I do have friends who are so damn cocky etc...till he had a dream and saw it reality....

Meet me in forest bushes or near cemetery with me? Haha can ask them come out and watch us....you now I love outdoor so much... Haha don't worry I protect you haha 

Guest The Shadow

Why was it that "Ghost" is always potrayed as woman with long hair, and either wearing long white blouse or red blouse.  Is real "Ghost" truly like that?

32 minutes ago, Guest Tyler101 said:

After sexting for a day withsome from this forum, he no longer respond to me. Why is that?

Eh hello, this ain't a ghost story. Doesn't count lah, lol. 

Guest Akbar
On 3/31/2020 at 3:32 PM, practease said:

Yes Hotel Istana is very haunted. My partner and I experienced it first hand. Creepy as hell.

We had experienced there too. We will no longer come back there

Guest Ah Poh
21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Does anyone known what happened in Teban Gardens Block 65?

I have a friend living nearby. They said it is haunted. Sometimesnthe elevator will stop midway and starts to shake.

On 4/11/2021 at 12:55 PM, MNH said:

Do you think there Pontianak in the Northern Hemisphere?

解答... ...

就只有新加坡、马来西亚才有Pontianak字眼。在印尼,不叫“Pontianak”。

老师在印尼看最多,新加坡非常少。老师也相信被北半球也有,不过是少之又少。

“Pontianak” 有红、绿、黑、蓝、白衣。老师近距离接触过,没有攻击性。

老师是谁,不重要。
看不懂中文,找人给您翻译。

欢迎加入老师的facebook 🙂

Edited by 仙人掌

On 4/26/2021 at 11:17 AM, Steve5380 said:

All is missing here is a clarification, and it takes just a minute.  I don't BELIEVE in ghosts.  I simply speculate, play with the idea of the supernatural, and spirits that may exist but are out of our reach.   I like the idea of "guardian angels", and think that they can contribute to our peace of mind.

We'll find out soon if you haunt this forum after you pass away.

1 hour ago, Guest Six said:

Everyone in this forum, sooner or later, will pass away,  you included.

But I don't feel any ghosts here,  not even the guests. :lol:

Guest Dracula
2 hours ago, Guest Six said:

Why must you talk like that?  Steve is fit and strong and full of energy.  He can be very annoying in this forum and that is sign that he is very healthy and full of life.  Stop swearing and making unnecessary negative remark like this.  Don't ever let me hear such stupid word again.

2 hours ago, Guest Six said:

When you die, do ypu think you will haunt a place and/or people? How much grudge still in your heart?

Nope. No grudge. You?

Guest Pippa

i was sitting upstairs in bed waiting for my boyfriend to come up from the kitchen. After i sit down i hear loud knocking from the wall directly in front of me. No one is in that room. The knocking wont stop and it's getting a bit annoying so i text my boyfriend to come up to hear but he didnt answer right away so i decided to video tape it just in case it stopped. I took a video and replayed it with my volume all the way up and it was clear as day, knocking on the wall. So when my boyfriend came up i was saying “shh shh shh" to get him to listen but he only took about 3 steps in the room when it just.. stopped. I thought that was weird but i had taken a video so i knew i had evidence. I played the video for him, and no knocks, just silence. I was dumbfounded, i KNEW i heard it loud and clear. After showing him the video with no sound and him seeing the look on my face he told me he heard the exact same knocking a few months back and also recorded it just for it not to have any knocking in the video… what do you think this is? I know what a house settling sounds like and this was much much louder and kind of had a rhythm to it.

Theres been lots of experiences in this house including door handles jiggling like crazy when no ones home and shadow figures of a girl walking at night.. the story i shared is just one of the most recent ;)

13 hours ago, Guest Akbar said:

We had experienced there too. We will no longer come back there

Yeah it was creepy as f**k. A lot of weird noises all night. Room that was given to us hasn't been occupied for ages, either that or it was blocked due to "unfortunate" incidences or barred from renting, because water from the taps came out dark brownish. 

Fortunately we didn't see apparitions like how the others had witnessed. I believe I would have fainted for sure if I did. 

• G_M changed the title to Haunted Encounters + True ghost stories(Compiled)
21 hours ago, 仙人掌 said:

解答... ...

就只有新加坡、马来西亚才有Pontianak字眼。在印尼,不叫“Pontianak”。

老师在印尼看最多,新加坡非常少。老师也相信被北半球也有,不过是少之又少。

“Pontianak” 有红、绿、黑、蓝、白衣。老师近距离接触过,没有攻击性。

老师是谁,不重要。
看不懂中文,找人给您翻译。

欢迎加入老师的facebook 🙂

老师的facebook是什么帐号….. 谢谢

Guest She was creepy

I don't believe in such a thing, until one day I saw it.  I didn't want to talk about such matter and thought it should remain as secret because until today, I still didn't believe what I saw but she was so creepy beyond description.  Should I talk about it in this forum?   When I found this topic, I thought it may be the right place to share the encounter, but looking at all the comments, people think it was a joke to laugh at and because of that, I remain hesitant to talk about what I actually saw, in the library, at night.  May be, I will just never want to talk about it.

7 minutes ago, Guest She was creepy said:

I don't believe in such a thing, until one day I saw it.  I didn't want to talk about such matter and thought it should remain as secret because until today, I still didn't believe what I saw but she was so creepy beyond description.  Should I talk about it in this forum?   When I found this topic, I thought it may be the right place to share the encounter, but looking at all the comments, people think it was a joke to laugh at and because of that, I remain hesitant to talk about what I actually saw, in the library, at night.  May be, I will just never want to talk about it.

Which library? What time at night?

Guest Mulder
3 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

Sometimes your brain can cheat you....my logic is if there's no human than there's no ghost! 

Not true, besides ghosts, there are 魑魅魍魎

Guest She was creepy
10 minutes ago, Guest Ops said:

Which library? What time at night?

Not appropriate to talk about the place of library for now.  It happened about 15 minutes before the library was closing and I was the last one to return the book to the shelve before leaving and there, she saw me and walked towards me...I quickly get off my chair to leave but she sat on my chair among dozens off other empty chairs available.  I creeped out and ran off without looking back. Anyway,  still hesitant to talk about it in detail, but she has the face nobody will want to look at.  Have you got similar enounter?  She looks quite young, with "defects".  Never seen her before since I was a regular night library visitors.  Ever since, I stopped visiting there at night, espcially if the library has less people or the lbrarian is not around.

8 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

Sometimes your brain can cheat you....my logic is if there's no human than there's no ghost! 

My question is why these ghost only comes out when you are alone? why don't they come out when there are alot of people around? You get frighten because you are alone! If you tell a blind man you seen ghost he will laugh at you!

Guest She was creepy

Let me know if you guys have ever seen such woman before.  Let me casually described how she look like because I didn't dare to look at her for long after briefly seen what she look like.  Imagine someone was run over by a train, managed to crawl out and get hit by a car and a quarter of her face was missing, one eyes socket appeared veritcally longer than the other smaller eyes, nose missing.  I was hesitant to talk more becaue she was creepy enough.  I wanted to beleive that she was born defect, but how do you explain someone sitting on your chair just after you left and turned to smile at you?   I wish somone can tell me what I saw is just an ordinary person, happened to be loitering near the closing of the library

Guest She was creepy
15 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

Maybe you want to ask the librarian first? 

There are people born with defects, no face, no eyes but they still survives!

Any they don't come out into the public as it might frighten the people! 

Librarian wasn't around in those hour.  It was eerily creepy quiet when everyone has already left and I still remained packing the books back to the shelves.  Anyway, I wanted to believe what I saw is not a Ghost, but her Ghouly features and her behavior was creepy.  I suspect she has been in the female toilet for a while before coming out because I saw her coming from the female toilet area.  Anyway, the incident was more than 5 years ago -Bishan Library, 2nd floor.   The reason I mentioned the location now is to allow mystery to be solved if anyone who stayed nearby ever saw what I saw and tell me she is your neighbour or someone you knew or seen before.   Otherwise it remains a mystery to me which I rather would rather forget and don't believe.

Guest Mulder
6 minutes ago, Guest She was creepy said:

Librarian wasn't around in those hour.  It was eerily creepy quiet when everyone has already left and I still remained packing the books back to the shelves.  Anyway, I wanted to believe what I saw is not a Ghost, but her Ghouly features and her behavior was creepy.  I suspect she has been in the female toilet for a while before coming out because I saw her coming from the female toilet area.  Anyway, the incident was more than 5 years ago -Bishan Library, 2nd floor.   The reason I mentioned the location now is to allow mystery to be solved if anyone who stayed nearby ever saw what I saw and tell me she is your neighbour or someone you knew or seen before.   Otherwise it remains a mystery to me which I rather would rather forget and don't believe.

Bishan ! 😱

Guest Try and see
On 5/29/2021 at 12:01 PM, Guest Guest said:

Does anyone known what happened in Teban Gardens Block 65?

On 5/30/2021 at 9:44 AM, Guest Ah Poh said:

I have a friend living nearby. They said it is haunted. Sometimesnthe elevator will stop midway and starts to shake.

Can anyone tell me more about this?

What happened there?

Guest John

I woke up past 3am with a loud bang at the windows of my room. I looked outside and there is nothing would cause it. The weather seems fine and not windy. I went back to bed and couldn't sleep. I heard again banging on my door and a sounds like cutleries falling in the kitchen. I don't want to come near the door and open it. Then suddenly I can smell bad odor like rotten fish. What is happening??? I'm having headache now and my heart is palpitating.

• G_M changed the title to Guys! I'M Scared. Is my room haunted?
Guest Guest
51 minutes ago, Guest John said:

I woke up past 3am with a loud bang at the windows of my room. I looked outside and there is nothing would cause it. The weather seems fine and not windy.

Bird crashed into your windows or your neighbors doing something to their windows above your house slamming the windows shut? 

52 minutes ago, Guest John said:

I heard again banging on my door and a sounds like cutleries falling in the kitchen. I don't want to come near the door and open it. Then suddenly I can smell bad odor like rotten fish. What is happening???

People throwing things into the rubbish chute? 

Guest Great Suspect
8 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

Can anyone tell me more about this?

What happened there?

Probably some horny couples trying to make out, in public stairways and thereby created unncessary noise that scare the ghost out of everyone at night?

Guest Moon River
3 hours ago, Guest John said:

I woke up past 3am with a loud bang at the windows of my room. I looked outside and there is nothing would cause it. The weather seems fine and not windy. I went back to bed and couldn't sleep. I heard again banging on my door and a sounds like cutleries falling in the kitchen.

Best solution  is to immediately stomp out of your bed, switch on the light and do a thorough investigation.   It could be anything from window structure to other people preparing meal in the middle of the night.

Do you know that sometimes, a passing heavy truck could vibrate the building, from the ground to the highest floor, causing your window to "rattle" a little?   I am also the person who sometimes, woke up in the middle of the night, and prepare a simple meal because I was hungry.  I would tend to fumble and drop my bowl or utensils in the process of cooking up a meal and I strongly believed, the noise woke up the entire neighbourhood within 300 meters radiance.  Throwing empty ketchup bottle down the rubbish chute and you know where I am getting at from here.  

As to the loud door bang,  it probably is your neighbour doors.  HDB tend to have door-to-door neighbour and every sound and every lock they made,,,,,,, you thought it was your door making the noise.

So ya!!! Not everything under the moonlight is scary.  If you bother to stay awake, you will notice how beautiful those hours were, serene, cooling, and fresh.   Save your worry for being a human in day time instead.

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.