Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

In HK , where 95% are of Chinese race , this practice is not allowed though due to environmental pollution and protection ! 

Hong Kong’s Hungry Ghost Festival: all you ever wanted to know

The origins of the festival, the rituals that mark it, things you shouldn't do, and how to stay lucky - plus what to see of the festivities

Mark Sharp

TOP PICKS

Two women burning hell money during the Hungry Ghost Festival in Hong Kong. Photo: Vincent Yu

Two women burning hell money during the Hungry Ghost Festival in Hong Kong. Photo: Vincent YuTwo women burning hell money during the Hungry Ghost Festival in Hong Kong. Photo: Vincent Yu

Halloween lasts a single night, but in parts of Asia, including Hong Kong, ghosts are said to roam the earth for the entire seventh month of the lunar calendar.

Accounts vary but it’s generally believed that during the ghost month, the gates of hell open and restless spirits emerge to haunt the living. Benign spirits visit their families for feasting and entertainment.

In 2021, the seventh lunar month begins on August 8th .

The eerie activity peaks on August 23, the 15th day of the lunar month, known as  Yu Lan, or Festival of the Hungry Ghosts. After two weeks of wandering the earth, the spooks are weary and ravenous, so it’s especially important on this day to keep them appeased.

Edited by LoveCum

Guest Larry65

Apologies for the long post but I could do with some advice. My house was built in 1952. The previous owner was described as a nasty old man who was cruel to his wife and daughters and died alone here. After his wife died the family never spoke to the father again.  The house was blessed when we moved in 25 years ago. Something in the house doesn't like me/has attached itself to me. I see it as a small dark shadow. My nephew and his friends describe it as a black dog/shadow that runs past. Its main location is the corner of my bedroom by the window. There are always dead flies there. It's gotten worse recently after we had the house saged and blessed again. (Because the end of my bed was lifted and dropped, I was awake at the time and I don't drink) If it's dark in my room while I'm in bed I can feel it's presence close to my face so I have to turn the light on. Bulbs keep blowing on my lamp. I can't do the washing up in the kitchen at night as my back is to the doorway.

Suddenly I will be freezing cold and have to move. If I have a bath late at night I get an awful feeling that I'm going to be pushed under the water. My ex only spent one night here without me and ended up sleeping on our nephew's bedroom floor. He refused to live in my house or be alone here for 14 years. He said I have a djinn. Dogs I look after will start growling in the middle of the night. One won't even enter my room. My mum never felt comfortable in my home and would only sit in the garden. I've asked it to leave on many occasions, explaining it's our home now etc. I haven't put salt by windows and doors as it's already inside  and I don't want a barrier to stop it going out. My health has been awful while living here (11 different surgeries) even with sleeping tablets I'm being woken in the night. 

I'm open to absolutely any suggestions you may have please. Thanks for taking the time to read this

Guest Hamsa

Yesyerday started Chinese 7th Month, where the hell gate opens. Is it true that during this month there are 👻 more than usual? Normally where do they gather?

Guest Kivan

Punica granatum aka pomegranate plant or in my family, we call it 'ang hue'. Since childhood days, this plant has always been used for cleansing and protection. My mom has been nagging at me to buy one for my home since I have been sick for more than a month. 

My aunt brings a small branch out every time. My mom will always prepare a basin of water with a branch of the plant and place it outside of the house. This is for washing our face, legs and hands after we return from a funeral.

After washing, discard the water and branch and don't look back. It can also be used for cleansing the house. Just dip it into water and sprinkle with the branch on the corners of the house.

Also, the plant must be tied with a red string. My family believes the plant is quite 'pantang' (sensitive). According to my mom, one of our neighbours decided to pluck a small branch for her daughter's wedding, for cleansing the house. After a few days, the plant starts to wither and died. The plant has been with us for quite a few years so it was unexpected.

It was believed that a person with a certain level of bad luck can harm the plant. So a red string is tied on the plant to prevent that. 

(*I personally feel she may have injured the plant or the plant was already injured from us plucking its branches multiple times)

My mom does not have the habit of bringing a branch out when she travels. Until one day she fell very ill for a month and took more than a year to recover. There were some supernatural disturbances that took place too. Since then my mom doesn't travel much during 7th month and would sometimes take a branch with her.

Whether I believe it or not, I know mom just wants me to have some level of protection since I'm the 'sensitive' one. So I finally gave in to her and I'm getting one pot of pomegranate plant today 😬

22 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I meant those paper money burnings , food and items not being allowed on the pavements in HK 

yeah totally agree on the burning of joss paper. it's downright pollution even though the smoke offering is a good-to-have process. one can actually burn some sage in a round burner to replace the joss paper, and it'd be the same. 

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

7 hours ago, Guest Six said:

Since is hungry ghost month, why not just offer food instead of joss money?

I have been asking this question since my childhood days. But no proper answer.

the burning of the joss paper fulfils the smoke offering part of the process. it's not entirely necessary, but it'd be good to have. as mentioned above, this can be done alternatively with burning a small dollop of dried sage (or agarwood or cypress) in a round burner. 

hence i totally skip this part since the day i understood the real meaning behind burning of the joss paper. it's downright pollution, and i absolutely agree. some biiiig buddhist foundations such as Tsu Chi has done away with the entire burning of joss paper and instead, offering chantings and prayers. 

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

very simply said, what are ghosts / spirits? they are a ball of electrical charge. that's why they can cause the hair on your arms to stand, cuz it's a static charge! same thing, they can affect electrical appliances but not strong enough to affect the entire electrical circuit of a house. but when that happens... better siam the place. lol

hence sometimes when something malicious and strong is around you, your phone's signal might go missing for a while, or your room's light may flicker. 

Gua sha - $15

Guest Chow Chow

To those not praying during the 7th month , can kindly turn your fans towards your window to blow flying smoke n ash away . Or close window if you can tahan . So sorry , its just 1 month , let me apologise to all affected parties first . Mainly we be praying on the 1st day , 15th day and last day of the 7th month . Perhaps wear n95 mask during its peak burning season .

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
Guest Guest
On 8/1/2021 at 11:14 PM, Guest Michael said:

Hi everyone. Does anyone else here have experience with finding dimes frequently and in the most random and strangest places? Is it of any significance or is it coincidental? I don't go looking for them. It happens when I least expect it. I have a hunch about what it *might* be but I want to hear your thoughts on it first to see if it confirms what I feel it might be or not. I will share at a later time in the comments after I see your responses. Thanks!

I have heard/read from those American psychics who say that finding coins and feathers in "strange" places is a good sign, because it means something like the angels or your deceased loved ones are watching over you.

Guest Guest
On 8/9/2021 at 9:33 AM, fourth said:

the burning of the joss paper fulfils the smoke offering part of the process. it's not entirely necessary, but it'd be good to have. as mentioned above, this can be done alternatively with burning a small dollop of dried sage (or agarwood or cypress) in a round burner. 

hence i totally skip this part since the day i understood the real meaning behind burning of the joss paper. it's downright pollution, and i absolutely agree. some biiiig buddhist foundations such as Tsu Chi has done away with the entire burning of joss paper and instead, offering chantings and prayers. 

I do burn 金纸 to deities but I always use the kiln (correct spelling) located inside Taoist temples. 

I do not burn anything in public spaces like the pavement or grasspatch.

It's illegal, and is a form of vandalism. And it costs the town council a lot of time and money to wash, repaint and restore the burnt areas.

If you're a true Taoist, you won't burn incense paper on the pavement or the grass patch. It will probably invalid whatever offering you are trying to make, because the act of offering already violates human laws, and we Taoists should not do that.

Guest Guest
On 8/7/2021 at 9:02 PM, Guest Pam Anderson said:

How come non Asian chinese people who dont do the Lunar seventh month offerings , burnings, rituals   like ang moh, Africans, pacific islanders, south Americans .

Lan Lan Bor Tai Jee , even if they fuck care about Hungry Ghost month, dont celebrate , its just like any other ordinary day.

And less carbon footprint , no pollution no smoke, no nightmares or bad dreams for children.

Why arh , ang moh and other non chinese  exempted

I once asked a Taoist master this exact same question. 

He replied that in many cultures, they also have prayers and rituals for the deceased, such as in traditional Anglicanism, Roman Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, etc.

Those also are efficacious for the dead.

In fact, some of these religions pray for the dead very often, e.g. weekly, for Roman Catholic Sunday Masses, which is definitely more frequent that the average Chinese seventh month observance  😄

He also said that pious Muslims pray for their departed loved ones daily. So most cultures do have their equivalent of a "seventh month".

8338c562f4525a8a00b2373c5c0ef27f--all-so

Guest Try and see
On 8/8/2021 at 3:46 PM, Guest Home Decor said:

Is it ok to light tealight candles at home during Ghost month?   I always find it very conducive and romantic to light my tealight holders around the house.  It exudes warmth and romance every other months, especially on a rainy day.

It's fine  😃

Your tealight candles won't attract them because your are lighting them for decorative purposes.

Intention is everything, they say.

Guest Try and see
On 8/9/2021 at 12:08 PM, single42 said:

https://www.facebook.com/100000659503373/videos/187322530043654/

a video of the temperature screening machine going off past midnight at an unknown location. 

It showed 38°C!

The ghost was having a fever!

Need to quarantine the ghost in an isolated part of hell and do PCR test!   🤣

Guest Try and see
On 8/8/2021 at 11:05 AM, Guest Mike said:

Unlike the Chinese folk religion/ Taoist animist tradition which in my opinion imbibes fear, confusion amongs Chinese older generation and some young chinese people of this part of the world.

The buddhist Ulambara featival incorporates compassion, love for deceased members of family, loved ones.  Even have compassion  for wandering spirits of unknown identity and unclaimed deceased.

As a Taoist, I am ashamed to say that a lot of fear-mongering in the Chinese community during the seventh month can be attributed to dishonest Taoist leaders trying to spread fear so that people will utilise their services.

E.g. they will say things like if you don't do this and that major ritual during the seventh month, you will get bad luck, your business will fail, your kids will get sick, you will die, etc.

All that is said so that people will spend money on rituals, and they will earn.

I'm not saying that Taoist rituals are unnecessary or fradulent. But humans being humans, they will always try to make it like a sales transaction in order to earn more cash. (Think City Harvest and you'll know what I mean.)

Actually, for Taoists, if you have a devotion to a patron deity, you don't need to be paranoid that ghosts will come after you during the seventh month.

Just mediate everything through your patron deity, the same way that you have been doing during the other 11 months of the year  😃

I'll give a real-life example . . . 

Last year (2020), on the first night of the seventh month, as I was trying to sleep, I suddenly saw (in my mind) a female figure with long hair. She appeared in my mind cos my eyes were closed though I was still awake. She was wearing a long white gown, and had very large bulging eyes that were anatomically impossible for a human.

She didn't really terrify me as she only appeared for about one second, but I got a fright nonethless.

The next day, I went to my altar and asked 关公 what that was about (no kidding!).

He said that she was just a spirit that happened to be "passing by" last night, but she's mostly harmless.

Then I asked him if that female ghost was still attached to me. He replied that she is gone, because he (关公) has driven her away.  

Guest Try and see
On 8/9/2021 at 1:33 AM, Guest Hamsa said:

Yesyerday started Chinese 7th Month, where the hell gate opens. Is it true that during this month there are 👻 more than usual? Normally where do they gather?

@fourth

Can you help us to answer this one?

Thank you!

On 8/9/2021 at 7:30 PM, Guest Try and see said:

@fourth

Can you help us to answer this one?

Thank you!

2 periods where there are the most spirits wondering around. the first is Qing Ming festival for the first 2 weeks. It's even higher in density than 7th month. but only for that 2 weeks. 

technically speaking there isn't a hell gate. it's just a connective portal that links their realm and ours. they probably travel freely btwn the 2 realms.

they're basically everywhere but your homes but mostly on the streets. the boundary lords will ensure that the order is kept. when it rains, they'll disperse too, seeking refuge under shelter. 

Gua sha - $15

On 4/10/2021 at 8:12 PM, Guest Judas said:

Are ghosts even real?

There may not be a definite answer to your question.

Yes, they are real, for people who believe in them.  No, they are not real if you don't believe in them.

It is exactly the same with all the gods and other spirits.

Guest Freaky

What would you, if after a tired night out, return home and saw a "stranger" in your bedroom.  

1)  Would you shout "in the name of Jesus......", 

2)  Run out of the house with goosebumps

3)  Fainted on the spot

4)  Get closer to investigate

5)  Scream the hell out of your lung

6)  Call the police

7)  Pretend you didn't see anything

8)  Open all the doors and window and start smudging

9)  Say "Hi, what's are you doing in my house?"

Which of the above is most likely your action?

Guest Try and see
11 hours ago, fourth said:

2 periods where there are the most spirits wondering around. the first is Qing Ming festival for the first 2 weeks. It's even higher in density than 7th month. but only for that 2 weeks. 

technically speaking there isn't a hell gate. it's just a connective portal that links their realm and ours. they probably travel freely btwn the 2 realms.

they're basically everywhere but your homes but mostly on the streets. the boundary lords will ensure that the order is kept. when it rains, they'll disperse too, seeking refuge under shelter. 

Thanks, bro! Appreciate it!

Guest Middle-ground
6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

There may not be a definite answer to your question.

Yes, they are real, for people who believe in them.  No, they are not real if you don't believe in them.

It is exactly the same with all the gods and other spirits.

What about those who ain't sure whether to believe or unbelieve.

35 minutes ago, Guest Middle-ground said:

What about those who ain't sure whether to believe or unbelieve.

Those who don't believe are called "agnostics".  They are not sure that there are NO ghosts, they just don't believe in them.  The same with gods and other spirits.

Those who ain't sure whether to believe or unbelieve,  they are double - agnostics,  or agnostics square (to the second power).  Because they don't believe in their capacity to decide between believing or not believing  :) 

2 hours ago, Guest Freaky said:

What would you, if after a tired night out, return home and saw a "stranger" in your bedroom.  

1)  Would you shout "in the name of Jesus......", 

2)  Run out of the house with goosebumps

3)  Fainted on the spot

4)  Get closer to investigate

5)  Scream the hell out of your lung

6)  Call the police

7)  Pretend you didn't see anything

😎 Open all the doors and window and start smudging

9)  Say "Hi, what's are you doing in my house?"

Which of the above is most likely your action?

Whatever you do,  don't do like this female police officer who went to the wrong apartment, found a black man there and thought that he was an intruder, therefore killed him:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/amber-guyger-convicted-murder-wrong-apartment-killing-innocent/story?id=65978073

Guest Cèline
On 6/6/2018 at 11:09 PM, Guest ghost inside of me said:

How to get rid of ghost inside of you? I suspected myself being inhabited by a lady ghost. a very "Xiao chi", easily irritated, sensitive, moody, lonely, introvert and crazy lady ghost. Need a very strong master recommendation to get rid of her. Anyone knows any master or method to get exorcise this powerful lady ghost? no kidding. need real answer fast

I heard people say just leave them alone.

Ok... Weird question for ya.. I fully believe in ghosts 100%... But not sure how i believe in Aliens... I watch dead files and she talks about aliens but it to me seems so far fetched... How am I able to believe in ghosts yet not so sure on aliens??

Guest Curious

I'm just curious.

Since there's alot here that are experts in the supernatural, i wanna ask...

Are ghosts territory / geographically specific?

As people in Singapore refers to seeing hantu or eating chinese ghosts or other Malay supernaturals. But i haven't heard of stories about them popping up to people in Peru, Iceland, UK. And neither have i heard people from Ukraine seeing japanese Yurei or an American Wendingo, or someone from Germany encountering a Filipino Aswang or an Arabian Djinn.

Are these just figments of each culture's imagination and hysteria...

Just curious.

On 8/12/2021 at 1:12 AM, Guest Curious said:

I'm just curious.

Since there's alot here that are experts in the supernatural, i wanna ask...

Are ghosts territory / geographically specific?

As people in Singapore refers to seeing hantu or eating chinese ghosts or other Malay supernaturals. But i haven't heard of stories about them popping up to people in Peru, Iceland, UK. And neither have i heard people from Ukraine seeing japanese Yurei or an American Wendingo, or someone from Germany encountering a Filipino Aswang or an Arabian Djinn.

Are these just figments of each culture's imagination and hysteria...

Just curious.

i think when it comes to specificity, to them, it's just spirits and hauntings, or poltergeistic activities. different cultures probably have different ways of classifying or referring to the same phenomenon. japanese yurei is just a deceased spirit floating around and different places have different ways of addressing it. as for Wendigo, it's probably a worldly spirit that's limited to the north Americas, same thing for aswangs. Djinns are simply another term for angels / demons in the arabic term(?), i think. gotta google it.

Gua sha - $15

Guest 0Visuality
On 8/9/2021 at 2:23 AM, Guest Six said:

Since is hungry ghost month, why not just offer food instead of joss money?

I have been asking this question since my childhood days. But no proper answer.

Chinese beliefs have always been based to the sense of visuality.

We have always been fascinated by the power of fire.  How something can disappear in a puff of smoke when burned. That means it has gone to another dimensional parallel universe. No need to investigate further, that's accepted visuality.

When people die, it's hard to accept that they just disappear especially when it will be your turn to die soon enough. So we believe the dead goes to another dimensional parallel universe. So burning offerings that go to that parallel universe is a simplified visuality logic.

Despite advances in modern sciences, visuality logic still persist because of human kiasu and kiasi nature

"宁可信其有,不可信其无“

these few words can enslave civilizations in superstition for generations.

However, when civilizations collide, Darwin's Theory of Evolution applies whether you have bigger populations or not. Beliefs by the majority is only for bullying the internal minorities. Taiping Revolution believe that they are protected by magical powers but the science of modern weaponry blew them to pieces. QED.

Survival of the Fittest is blind and can be harsh. Millions are tested and discarded before the fittest evolve to a better world. Compare NOW to Middle Ages and we are still evolving.

It doesn't care what you believe and how yours is better than mine with wars ON PAPERS OF THE HOLY BOOKS. It's about putting your money where your mouth is.

If supporters of teams A, B, .. always arguing on paper who got the bigger support and therefore the champion, it will never end. Just put them all in a league, let them fight it out and settle it once and for all.

That's how we got into wars after wars including civil wars.

We deserve it because we don't want to learn from history and science.

You think your belief is your own business, but others won't........

On 8/12/2021 at 12:07 PM, Guest 0Visuality said:

We have always been fascinated by the power of fire.  How something can disappear in a puff of smoke when burned. That means it has gone to another dimensional parallel universe. No need to investigate further, that's accepted visuality.

When people die, it's hard to accept that they just disappear especially when it will be your turn to die soon enough. So we believe the dead goes to another dimensional parallel universe. So burning offerings that go to that parallel universe is a simplified visuality logic.

Despite advances in modern sciences, visuality logic still persist because of human kiasu and kiasi nature

"宁可信其有,不可信其无“

However, when civilizations collide, Darwin's Theory of Evolution applies whether you have bigger populations or not. Beliefs by the majority is only for bullying the internal minorities. Taiping Revolution believe that they are protected by magical powers but the science of modern weaponry blew them to pieces. QED.

Survival of the Fittest is blind and can be harsh. Millions are tested and discarded before the fittest evolve to a better world. Compare NOW to Middle Ages and we are still evolving.

It doesn't care what you believe and how yours is better than mine with wars ON PAPERS OF THE HOLY BOOKS. It's about putting your money where your mouth is.

If supporters of teams A, B, .. always arguing on paper who got the bigger support and therefore the champion, it will never end. Just put them all in a league, let them fight it out and settle it once and for all.

You’re the most serene person in here. I’m happy for you.

On 8/13/2021 at 6:54 AM, Guest Guest said:

Ghost dont eat food they eat candles.So since we are still alive eat all the nice food or else after death eat only candles.

拔舌地狱是一个汉语词汇,指不敬鬼神、诽谤害人,油嘴滑舌,巧言相辩,说谎骗人、侮辱他人,死后堕入受拔舌刑罚的地狱。后用来泛指因口舌罪过而堕入的地狱。

On 8/12/2021 at 12:07 PM, Guest 0Visuality said:

"宁可信其有,不可信其无“

Of all things said on this thread, this is the only one post that is truly 鬼话连篇 👻

Guest 0Visuality
On 8/13/2021 at 7:29 PM, Guest Guest said:

Of all things said on this thread, this is the only one post that is truly 鬼话连篇 👻

Common visuality logic, no need proof, just scold and threaten.

那你從十二樓表演飛天遁地絕技吖

只要一小小絕技,立刻就有上億的信徒了。

有些鬼話故事是古人利用來勸人從善,不是要你迷信。

真正的佛教是不燒香,沒有滿天神佛,只是勸人怎麼修身養性。

所以在印度的發源地並不流行。

On 8/13/2021 at 8:09 PM, Guest 0Visuality said:

Common visuality logic, no need proof, just scold and threaten.

那你從十二樓表演飛天遁地絕技吖

只要一小小絕技,立刻就有上億的信徒了。

有些鬼話故事是古人利用來勸人從善,不是要你迷信。

真正的佛教是不燒香,沒有滿天神佛,只是勸人怎麼修身養性。

所以在印度的發源地並不流行。

。。。。 一篇一接-篇.

the monk in the boiling pot has been debunked le. anyone that displays their abilities, we have to be careful of. even for tantric buddhism, display of telekinesis is restricted to closed door demonstrations and away from the public eye.  

Gua sha - $15

Guest Yas yas

I have stayed at Asia Hotel Bangkok  3 different times before hearing from lousy friends that it was haunted after I have safely come back.

I think its because I always check in eith my elderly mother and the front guest office probably assigned us to rooms with lowest spiritual auras.

No problem for me at Asia Hotel Bangkok.

Plus , when you book tours 10 years ago . I think Asia hotel bangkok  was always put in category of hotels that was cheapest , but it top in that category in terms of quality and price category because the rest of the hotels will not be next to BTS MRT station like Asia hotel,  the other hotels in that category will be out of the way or in Yaowarat Chinatown thai chinese operated hotels thatb are CMI.

ALSO stayed in hotel first world in Genting. Also no bad incidents nor strange noises. 

Sharing my experiences

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Queen of the Desert

This happened just last night. It was my birthday and so my bf booked a one night stay staycation at one of the 4* hotels. 

It has been a norm that usually I will see 4 ones or 3 ones whenever I read the time on the digital clock, or sometimes it could be four 4s. I googled to find out the reason behind and somw says that possibly there is spiritual angel always by your side. 

As I am a believer of taoist and I brought my 观音菩萨mini statue (Avalokiteshvara, the Bodhisattva of compassion and mercy) along. We check in ard 3+pm and took a nap. The child next door kept yelling and crying along the corridor like nobody business for an hr+! It was so annoying as we couldn't sleep well. We woke up leaving for dinner ard 6.30pm and saw the boy (ard 6-7yrs old) w his family. We went to the hotel counter to relate the incident and they changed a room for us. So we went for dinner and came back ard 8+pm to change to another room. Slept ard 12+am and I woke up to read the clock to see 3 4s(4:44) this time. It's not something unusual n I went back to sleep. 

It was around 5+am and I was half asleep n awake and I felt 'something' pull my comforter up to my head and subconsciously I thought it is gonna suffocate me but it's not as I can still can see it's bright with my eyes closed, the next moment I felt it was like on top on me as I can feel the comforter being pressed down in btwn my legs... I want to wake up and jump up but I can't seem to move! I was somehow so called ghost pressed u down on the bed. I tried to shout or open my eyes but I couldn't. I can only feel tt my fingers can move and just happened I felt a hand next to me (thinking it's my bf) and I tried to call for his help by pressing my nails hard on him. But it doesn't seem to work either! I started to panic and suddenly I recalled that I should chant my prayer "nam mo o mi tuo fo", indeed by chanting a few times I felt the 'thing' went off and I could move and wake up.

I told my bf and he asked me to sleep closely to him and finally 6+ we both woke up as I couldn't sleep after the incident. I told him I did pressed my nails on his hands real hard but I juz couldn't find any marks on his hand! So whose hand was that.... we went for bfast and check out ard 11am to go to the temple at Bugis to pray in hoping to cleanse ourselves too. What a memorable birthday staycation...

• G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.