Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

Guest Try and see
9 hours ago, Guest John said:

I woke up past 3am with a loud bang at the windows of my room. I looked outside and there is nothing would cause it. The weather seems fine and not windy. I went back to bed and couldn't sleep. I heard again banging on my door and a sounds like cutleries falling in the kitchen. I don't want to come near the door and open it. Then suddenly I can smell bad odor like rotten fish. What is happening??? I'm having headache now and my heart is palpitating.

So how was it? Was your kitchen okay the next morning?

9 hours ago, Guest John said:

I woke up past 3am with a loud bang at the windows of my room. I looked outside and there is nothing would cause it. The weather seems fine and not windy. I went back to bed and couldn't sleep. I heard again banging on my door and a sounds like cutleries falling in the kitchen. I don't want to come near the door and open it. Then suddenly I can smell bad odor like rotten fish. What is happening??? I'm having headache now and my heart is palpitating.

Isn't it obvious? Probably a demon. Who knows? 🤷‍♂️

15 hours ago, Guest Moon River said:

Best solution  is to immediately stomp out of your bed, switch on the light and do a thorough investigation.   It could be anything from window structure to other people preparing meal in the middle of the night.

Do you know that sometimes, a passing heavy truck could vibrate the building, from the ground to the highest floor, causing your window to "rattle" a little?   I am also the person who sometimes, woke up in the middle of the night, and prepare a simple meal because I was hungry.  I would tend to fumble and drop my bowl or utensils in the process of cooking up a meal and I strongly believed, the noise woke up the entire neighbourhood within 300 meters radiance.  Throwing empty ketchup bottle down the rubbish chute and you know where I am getting at from here.  

As to the loud door bang,  it probably is your neighbour doors.  HDB tend to have door-to-door neighbour and every sound and every lock they made,,,,,,, you thought it was your door making the noise.

So ya!!! Not everything under the moonlight is scary.  If you bother to stay awake, you will notice how beautiful those hours were, serene, cooling, and fresh.   Save your worry for being a human in day time instead.

Good rational suggestions. 

I want to add....

It's never easy when you have been indoctrinated from young. Expose to so much superstition in old wives tale, tabloid media and yes religion, it is hard to shake off that trained 'auto-pilot' down the supernatural path instead of adopting common sense logic due to being griped in fear the moment it takes hold. The hardest but best path really is to CONFRONT IT.

The moment it happens, just go seek it. The more you do it and realize it was just something silly or your imagination that inflated the situation, the more you start to rewire your brain. It starts to get less of a hold on you and your fear. I can go to Changi Beach and enter those old British house or Yew Tee old abandoned flats and fear nothing. I go cycle in Fort Road or CBP in the dark and stay in the eeriest location  and not worry one bit about the ghost or slight movement around me. There is always an explanation for it when I go confront it. It will surprise you how powerful our mind is if we let our fear get out of control. It's like a placebo effect.

It's 2021.. there are no equipment and numerous test done that has showed that anything supernatural or even that religion is real. No proof.. just a lot of 'faith'. Faith is not base on facts that's carried out by performing solid, constant and repeatable testing that create the same result. hehe if you know what I mean by that.

I am one, thanks to a controlling manipulative mother who use religion and superstition to keep her hold on me... and almost all she knew. Her only means of what I call 'people with small village mentality' or low IQ people of small thinking. To feel superiorly good as those who had better jobs, have degree and earned respect. So their short-cut, pronounce themselves in high position like a religious high priest or spiritual doctor to claim fame. Fact are not important, everything is feeling, god fearing and faith base. You can only fool the weak-minded. Don't be one of those. Thus why you think religious is so powerful. So ya.. not all mothers (especially) are good people. Remember, evil assholes you hate or know are someone's mother or father. So there. Hate it when people defend mothers and father stereotypically as though their parents are a different group of people void of bad doings from people we criticized for their bad deeds. I mention this as a lot of those fears starts from the parent or family structure.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I get the impression that Singapore hotels have a tendency of being spooky,

and one feels haunted, and even more, HUNTED when one gets the high bill for their little value.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Real Six

There was a news on an fatal accident at Woodlands Ave 12 yesterday and i think there is something i wanna share with you all.

When i was young ard the early 80's My Dad used to bring me looking for shell seafood at Sembawang River. 

I still remember fondly there were a few Malay settlements along the rivers. Most of them were fishermen and when the area was  put up for redevelopment, most of them were relocated to Yishun and Marsiling.

The river is where the main point to reach their houses build on the side of the river.

During those days,Most Malay fisherman have "Saka" or Spirtual beings they kept for the protection of their family and properties when they leave on long fishing trips.

These "Saka" can be the owners Doppelganger and will take care of the familiies. 

When they were force to realocate,they will usually leave their "Saka" behind or dump it into the river.

When i first moved to Woodlands Dr 73,20 years ago.  Sungai Sembawang is still a river and a few years later. It was turned into a road Named Woodlands Ave 12.

The river still runs up to the side of Gambas 3M factory and linked all the way to Senoko.

There is also an old abandoned bungalow in the center of the field where a Apache Helicopter crashed landed a few years ago.

Ever since i moved in to Woodland Dr 73, i witness a lot of accidents along Woodlands Ave 12 some are not reported in the NEWS.

Ever since the road was build,a lot of Accidents have taken place at that particular stretch of the road some are fatalities.

Is the road cursed?Bad Driving?Pure Bad Luck? Or the "Saka" claiming Lives. What do u think?

Google "Woodlands Ave 12 Accidents" and you will be shocked!

Guest Justin55
On 6/5/2021 at 5:04 AM, Guest John said:

Any update?

Guest Davis

Hey everyone. Can we just have posts of actual ghosts on here? I'm kinda tired of thinking I'm going to see a ghost encounter and then seeing that someone was blatantly trying to disguise a regular photo or video as a ghost or spirit, or a haunted house or something 😆😆😆. Please stop lying 😶

8 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Though I have not seen anything supernatural yet, I have heard it first hand when I was serving national service.  It was during my SISL (School of Infantry Section Leaders) days at Kilo Company, SAFTI.  There were altogether 4 sections (4 bunks) on that 2nd storey (which housed Platoon 2) with a common corridor that linked us.  Because all the floors in the 2nd storey were wooden, anyone running would cause vibrations to be felt.  Section 1 was at one end while our bunk (Section 4) was at the other, next to the toilet.  One early morning around 2 or 3, I heard very rapid running footsteps along the corridor outside our bunk.  They were somewhere between Sections 3 and 4.  Being a light sleeper, I was roused from my sleep by the vibrations but not my bunk mates.  I thought to myself, “Who on earth could be in such a hurry to go to the toilet?  Couldn’t he just walk quickly?”  The noise stopped as suddenly as it had started.  I opened one eye to look out for the culprit.  Nobody went past our doorway.  (There was no door in each bunk, just a doorway)  Many nights later, the same happened again.  This time I opened both my eyes and focused on the doorway.  Again nobody!  It was 13 years later during a chat with some fellow Singaporeans that someone mentioned that Kilo Company was haunted by running footsteps at night.  Then I realised that the steps could not made by humans as they were too quick and heavy at the same time.  To cause that sort of loud vibrations, you need to weigh at least 90 kg and run like a ninja!

Very interesting... 

On 6/13/2021 at 12:37 AM, Guest Real Six said:

There was a news on an fatal accident at Woodlands Ave 12 yesterday and i think there is something i wanna share with you all.

When i was young ard the early 80's My Dad used to bring me looking for shell seafood at Sembawang River. 

I still remember fondly there were a few Malay settlements along the rivers. Most of them were fishermen and when the area was  put up for redevelopment, most of them were relocated to Yishun and Marsiling.

The river is where the main point to reach their houses build on the side of the river.

During those days,Most Malay fisherman have "Saka" or Spirtual beings they kept for the protection of their family and properties when they leave on long fishing trips.

These "Saka" can be the owners Doppelganger and will take care of the familiies. 

When they were force to realocate,they will usually leave their "Saka" behind or dump it into the river.

When i first moved to Woodlands Dr 73,20 years ago.  Sungai Sembawang is still a river and a few years later. It was turned into a road Named Woodlands Ave 12.

The river still runs up to the side of Gambas 3M factory and linked all the way to Senoko.

There is also an old abandoned bungalow in the center of the field where a Apache Helicopter crashed landed a few years ago.

Ever since i moved in to Woodland Dr 73, i witness a lot of accidents along Woodlands Ave 12 some are not reported in the NEWS.

Ever since the road was build,a lot of Accidents have taken place at that particular stretch of the road some are fatalities.

Is the road cursed?Bad Driving?Pure Bad Luck? Or the "Saka" claiming Lives. What do u think?

I believe the big drainage along Woodland ave 10 could be the old river extend from the past river you mentioned and now it's  Woodland ave 12. If you see from the google map, off the coast near woodland ave 10 the straight of johor and there is johor's sungai tebrau. There is a taman in johor bahru next to sungai tebrau. I remember someone told me there was report by resisdents living next to the river claiming they have seen many white spirits moving to the river at mid night believing sungai tebrau is a passage to the other side of the world.

In the old time, malay settlements usually have bomoh. There were many stories of black magics. And malays widely believe in black magics. Even now aday, you see malays wear the black stone ring which many believe possess some black magic power.

On 6/13/2021 at 12:37 AM, Guest Real Six said:

Did a Google search, shocked to find many cases. 
from Google map, the Sembawang river starts from Gambas Ave beside 3M and flows towards the sea?

1 hour ago, Neh Neh said:

I was told it was report from news paper years ago, a malay woman claims herself as the princess of a fairy kingdom. She said there is a fairy kingdom somewhere around pengerang area in south eastern part of johor, near pulao tekong.

No wonder Tekong is haunted, lol. 

Guest Hantu

If you feel weird about the room or apartment, move out asap.

If your friend is helping you to move, work quickly and don't mention anything about the new place.

In general, I don't read too much in all this stuff, but a friend of mine told me his experience when he stayed at my place a couple years ago while I was away. 

He said he woke up at night, feeling like someone was on top of him. Then he felt like a woman's hair was brushing against his body. He wanted to know if i had experienced that, and if I knew my place may be haunted. 

I told him nope and I don't think anyone has passed away in my unit before. Anyway, from what I understand of ghosts, etc. they don't stay too far from the ground, and this is on the 28th floor. Too high to haunt.

Anyway, it happened another time, and my friend was somewhat spooked. Long story short, I told him to bring company home if he is afraid. So he did. They had sex and those haunting experience never happened again. Whoever that was haunting, obviously realised she is wasting her time. 

Love. 

Guest Sex Off
6 hours ago, doncoin said:

In general, I don't read too much in all this stuff, but a friend of mine told me his experience when he stayed at my place a couple years ago while I was away. 

He said he woke up at night, feeling like someone was on top of him. Then he felt like a woman's hair was brushing against his body. He wanted to know if i had experienced that, and if I knew my place may be haunted. 

I told him nope and I don't think anyone has passed away in my unit before. Anyway, from what I understand of ghosts, etc. they don't stay too far from the ground, and this is on the 28th floor. Too high to haunt.

Anyway, it happened another time, and my friend was somewhat spooked. Long story short, I told him to bring company home if he is afraid. So he did. They had sex and those haunting experience never happened again. Whoever that was haunting, obviously realised she is wasting her time. 

That means the thing could have followed him back.

6 hours ago, doncoin said:

Experienced the same thing when I was a teen, can even feel the long hairs touching my face.   The smell was indescribable. 

Its still haunt, no matter how high the floor, as long as you bring it back to your home.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Terminator

Actually, if you are meek, gentle and fearful and lack of security,  that "thing" will likely disturb you for entertainment.  If you are unbelieving, aggressive, angry and stern, that "thing" is unlikely to test your patient.  I have learned to be bold and not afraid to confront "anything",  harshly with profanities and swear words,  if it dare to step into my space or territory.  Do not be afraid, walk with your head and shoulder held up and filled your mind with confidence, as if you are always ready to fight back.

However, do so with cautious.  There are good one and bad one.  You can tell by your luck.  If you luck has badly affected you tremendousy, then it is time to battle out the bad spirit by confronting it with the intent to uproot it completely out of your life.   

你可以試試這個,就看你相不相信咯

在玻璃器皿内先放6枚20cent硬币,再把海盐(粗盐)倒入、倒满,加入蓝墨汁,看玻璃瓶子的大小,最好加得够浓。注入自来水,既成。
把这做好的盐水放在家里的一个好的位置上。

家里没有供奉神明,它有驱邪避凶的作用,有些人家盐水会喷得很凶,所以瓶子要用个盘子垫,要注意盐水可能喷出会玷污到墙壁等等。平时注意加水添墨汁和加盐。
瓶子外面久了会有盐巴结晶,不要揩擦掉,只倒掉盘子里的水。

Guest Strange

My room is rather strange, sometimes when I drop something small, it disappears. I’d search the surroundings, under my bed, around corners of furniture and even the walkway outside my room though unlikely, but cannot find. My room is rather organised and neat so there’s no other place I can think where my stuff is. So far I’ve lost coins, single ear bud, even a battery cover that’s quite large. Sometimes I do wonder …. 

Guest Be Happy
14 hours ago, Guest Strange said:

My room is rather strange, sometimes when I drop something small, it disappears. I’d search the surroundings, under my bed, around corners of furniture and even the walkway outside my room though unlikely, but cannot find. My room is rather organised and neat so there’s no other place I can think where my stuff is. So far I’ve lost coins, single ear bud, even a battery cover that’s quite large. Sometimes I do wonder …. 

There do have beings you cant see everywhere. They live in other dimension and in other forms. Why science  could not prove their existence is bcos they do not have tool to measure or test non-material things. But one thing for sure, those beings could not take your physical things else, all the ppl who dies will take their favorite material things with them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Larry

I used to work as a live-in home health aide back in 2005 to an elderly bed-ridden woman with dementia. According to the other live-in care giver, she used to hear our patient talking to someone on the small baby monitor we carried with us at all times in case she needed whomever was on duty. My co-worker said she could hear the other person's voice as if they were carrying a full on conversation, knowing no one else should have been in the house and especially late at night, my co-worker said she opens our patients door to find her fast asleep. I had goosebumps as she told me this.   I'm a huge skeptic, and took it all with a grain of salt.... until I awoke to what sounded like the dining room chairs being dragged in the dining room. It was very loud, I slept in the den which was right beside the dining room. I NEVER opened the den doors, I was frozen in fear. In the morning, I found everything in place and nothing disturbed.    The last and very traumatizing experience was when I was making my patient her nightly dinner and could hear someone hammering upstairs (directly above me was the insulation and piping segment of the home). I started to panic and became extremely afraid that I would just lose my mind. I grabbed my cell phone, went outside to call my mom and begged her to talk to me to try and calm me down. I later discovered that where I worked was an indian burial ground and it is fairly common to experience poltergeists.    I recall seeing random people in her backyard, just standing there. I was convinced they were high on drugs and wondered through the side yard, I yelled for them to leave. Eventually a side gate was installed to keep them out, it was just the strangest thing.

Please dont shoot me but just curious. 

For those that seen female apparitions... do they have boobs?

Or are their chests flat?

I mean.. logic right. Being a ghost means u should not take on ur physical forms when alive... same as should not be wearing any bras.. derrr..

So. Next question will be. If female ghosts are not flat. And no bras for ghosts.... then... wouldn't the nipples be obvious¿

So. To all my bros in this forum 

Next time u come across a female ghost. Dont be scared. be distracted and try to find out answers to my questions above.

28 minutes ago, ArchieL said:

Please dont shoot me but just curious. 

For those that seen female apparitions... do they have boobs?

Or are their chests flat?

I mean.. logic right. Being a ghost means u should not take on ur physical forms when alive... same as should not be wearing any bras.. derrr..

So. Next question will be. If female ghosts are not flat. And no bras for ghosts.... then... wouldn't the nipples be obvious¿

So. To all my bros in this forum 

Next time u come across a female ghost. Dont be scared. be distracted and try to find out answers to my questions above.

So hilarious, lol. 🤣

I mean. Being a ghost is fine.

But the laws of physics dont allow u to choose and pick which body parts u can retain as a ghost. 

Its either all or none.

Cannot be while alive. You are a C cupper boobs. 

Then when ghost. U choose to be flat chested...

Derr

2 minutes ago, ArchieL said:

I mean. Being a ghost is fine.

But the laws of physics dont allow u to choose and pick which body parts u can retain as a ghost. 

Its either all or none.

Cannot be while alive. You are a C cupper boobs. 

Then when ghost. U choose to be flat chested...

Derr

Never thought about it. Does it mean male ghosts got cocks or not? 🤔

2 minutes ago, ArchieL said:

Precisely!

Cannot be that a ghost has face and everything. But no nipples right??

Being a ghost does not mean it can pick and choose which body parts to have or to omit

Should Google about this, lol. 

Guest Senior Librarian

Everyone will became atom, jiggles invisibly through the atmosphere (or fell into the sea) and probably attached to some form of substance or elements or being breathed in by someone, animals or insects and then became part of their organs/DNA and then took its form through birth.  How do one explain so many types of living creatures on this planet?  They are formed from atoms, etiher from outer space or from decayed elements on earth.   Think about it.

Guest Try and see
On 3/30/2020 at 1:25 AM, Guest didi said:

I heard that late one night, my neighbor was taking the lift down to the 1st floor of the block; he saw a mother and her daughter in same lift. He asked the mother why she was taking her daughter down at such a late hour, but she kept silent. When the lift reached the first floor and he looked back to allow the pair to alight, he found that they had vanished and there was no one else in the lift apart for him.

Walao! Sounds a bit like this girl's story (@ 5:00)

Last week, I was watching paranormal investigation videos at home and the bathroom light started flickering like mad. It probably wasn’t an electrical issue because the next day, without any repair, the flickering went away.

Any with similar experience?

Edited by ohwells

Guest Try and see
12 minutes ago, ohwells said:

Last week, I was watching paranormal investigation videos at home and the bathroom light started flickering like mad. It probably wasn’t an electrical issue because the next day, without any repair, the flickering went away.

Any with similar experience?

I had!!

I watched the below video quite late at night. It scared me a bit, and I kept on thinking about it as I fell asleep.

I didn't sleep well that night for some reason. But I did manage to sleep around 1 am plus.

Then, I was suddenly awakened by a bright shining light! At first, I thought it was lightning from a coming thunderstorm. Then when I opened my eyes (about 1 second after the light first shone), I was shocked that my torchlight which I keep on my bed had been turned on!

I sleep alone with my bedroom door locked, so no one could have played a prank on me.

I immediately turned off the torch and looked at my alarm clock. It was 6.10 am, almost time to wake up. But I went back to sleep a little bit more, until my alarm clock rang about half an hour later.

This happened only a few days ago. Not sure if it was linked to my watching the scary video.

But according to some feng shui belief, they advise people not to tell ghost stories in hotel rooms or during the 7th month, as it may attract "them". In my case, maybe because I kept thinking about the video, so I attracted "something"?

P.S.

The below video is quite scary, so don't watch if you are squeamish!

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.