Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

Guest Try and See

I heard slow tapping on the lower aluminium part of my bedroom window from outside I expected someone to be knocking on my door next but it was dead silent I looked at the time and it was 3:10am I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep and just few minutes later I heard sounds coming from my gate and living room front door It was like shaking the handle of the gates and thumping the door I got up instantly and just stood in my bedroom I wanted to switch on the light but I didn't I wanted to ask 'Who is it?' but I couldn't The tapping continued at my bedroom window making my heart beat fast I've sealed my bedroom window with cardboard because lights from the corridor were too bright for me to sleep. I tried to see any movement from the little bit of light coming thru the top edge of my bedroom window but there was nothing I opened my bedroom door slowly and softly as I could, went to my chair and sat quietly I strained my ears to pick up any sound but it was quiet except for my bedroom fan I lit up a cigarette sitting in darkness thinking if someone was playing a fool on me? I didn't feel any presence in the house but had this irritation of heavy burden on my chest. It was very disturbing Finished smoking got up and was about to enter my bedroom when I saw it! In fact, within matter of seconds from getting up I already knew something was going to appear and the sight of it nearly killed me! My whole body jolted from inside as I stood outside the bedroom I then reached out to switch on the light with my right hand The sight of it was very frightening! I knew from looking at it's height that it was no foul play and having familiarity with the supernatural, the same dire feeling held me again! The phone was in my left hand I quickly took a picture and somehow I can feel that the thing knew what I was doing I dropped my phone after taking a shot without flash I picked it up quickly and with my hands trembling, set the camera to flash and took another shot The thing grew as it moved and immediately shrank I didn't dare open the door to check and just stood by my bedroom I felt angry and afraid at the same time. Drank some water sat down again and said some prayers I switched on my kitchen and living room lights as I went back to sleep I was tossing and turning in bed and couldn't sleep til 7am (I'm sharing this so that if anything happens to me, people might know the cause I really value those who prayed and gave me moral support but I also have to confide that I came across some who had an adverse motive for my wellbeing. They are the ones alleging that I'm not helping myself, that I can leave this house tomorrow and change things around miraculously)

On 8/28/2021 at 10:56 PM, Guest Queen of the Desert said:

This happened just last night. It was my birthday and so my bf booked a one night stay staycation at one of the 4* hotels. 

It has been a norm that usually I will see 4 ones or 3 ones whenever I read the time on the digital clock, or sometimes it could be four 4s. I googled to find out the reason behind and somw says that possibly there is spiritual angel always by your side. 

As I am a believer of taoist and I brought my 观音菩萨mini statue (Avalokiteshvara, the Bodhisattva of compassion and mercy) along. We check in ard 3+pm and took a nap. The child next door kept yelling and crying along the corridor like nobody business for an hr+! It was so annoying as we couldn't sleep well. We woke up leaving for dinner ard 6.30pm and saw the boy (ard 6-7yrs old) w his family. We went to the hotel counter to relate the incident and they changed a room for us. So we went for dinner and came back ard 8+pm to change to another room. Slept ard 12+am and I woke up to read the clock to see 3 4s(4:44) this time. It's not something unusual n I went back to sleep. 

It was around 5+am and I was half asleep n awake and I felt 'something' pull my comforter up to my head and subconsciously I thought it is gonna suffocate me but it's not as I can still can see it's bright with my eyes closed, the next moment I felt it was like on top on me as I can feel the comforter being pressed down in btwn my legs... I want to wake up and jump up but I can't seem to move! I was somehow so called ghost pressed u down on the bed. I tried to shout or open my eyes but I couldn't. I can only feel tt my fingers can move and just happened I felt a hand next to me (thinking it's my bf) and I tried to call for his help by pressing my nails hard on him. But it doesn't seem to work either! I started to panic and suddenly I recalled that I should chant my prayer "nam mo o mi tuo fo", indeed by chanting a few times I felt the 'thing' went off and I could move and wake up.

I told my bf and he asked me to sleep closely to him and finally 6+ we both woke up as I couldn't sleep after the incident. I told him I did pressed my nails on his hands real hard but I juz couldn't find any marks on his hand! So whose hand was that.... we went for bfast and check out ard 11am to go to the temple at Bugis to pray in hoping to cleanse ourselves too. What a memorable birthday staycation...

if still spooked then DM me ba...

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

13 years ago my mom called me to tell me that hospice was coming to help her. I had no idea she was ill and she occasionally talked confused. So, I thought she meant something else. A week later she passed away and because I misunderstood what she was trying to tell me I didn’t get to say goodbye. I’ve lived with the guilt and “if only’s” every single day since. I wish I could know if she realizes I misunderstood rather than didn’t care. Is it possible to ask for a sign if you aren’t gifted?

On 8/9/2021 at 9:28 AM, fourth said:

yeah totally agree on the burning of joss paper. it's downright pollution even though the smoke offering is a good-to-have process. one can actually burn some sage in a round burner to replace the joss paper, and it'd be the same. 

Sage not cheap and hard to obtain compare to Joss stick.

Guest Hollywood glory
On 9/4/2021 at 10:29 PM, Since u r here said:

driving 

ext 

I think the most eerie phenomena is that of Kym Ng herself , everyone says she is married,

but her husband , no one has ever seen.

Ghost marriage ?

Spirit spouse ?

supernatural marriage contract ?

LOLOLOL

On 9/5/2021 at 12:17 AM, Guest Jabbar said:

13 years ago my mom called me to tell me that hospice was coming to help her. I had no idea she was ill and she occasionally talked confused. So, I thought she meant something else. A week later she passed away and because I misunderstood what she was trying to tell me I didn’t get to say goodbye. I’ve lived with the guilt and “if only’s” every single day since. I wish I could know if she realizes I misunderstood rather than didn’t care. Is it possible to ask for a sign if you aren’t gifted?

what kind of sign are you looking for? looks like it's a massive regret u have there. :(((

you can create an account and DM me.

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

On 9/5/2021 at 6:35 PM, Since u r here said:

4th u now r into Communicating with.....

all long it's a side line. not exactly communicate. but we can find out la. 

Gua sha - $15

On 9/5/2021 at 12:17 AM, Guest Jabbar said:

The lesson to learn is - don't take the illness of your parents too lightly, as if you can still see them alive tomorrow.  I left my mom's bedside, only to receive a call 5 minutes later from the hospital while waiting at the bus stop.  She passed on.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 2 weeks later...

Serious question here. 7 month or no 7 month, you guys also see ghost, sleep paralysis, saw long hair zha bor all year round, shadow, poltergeist etc..all sort of dirty stuff(confirm not washing dish and chore). And this is also mostly in a country where you all practice give offering every year and also multi race event. my question is this : 

1. Why must use real food to give offering? Can we use paper food like those cloth and hell money?

2. Can we just burn candle or joss stick only? Like the one you do usually on temple. 

3. you burn offering at roadside, and you guys say pontianak live at banana tree, why don't you burn cloth for her or give food at banana tree there.

Guest Try and see
On 8/30/2021 at 12:46 AM, Guest Pam Anderson said:

Anyone knows why demonic attacks usually happen around 3 am. Thank you.

The Taoist belief is that 3 am - 4 am is the most yin time of the night, as it's literally the time period that is furthest away from daylight. But ironically, it's also the time that is just before dawn. 

Demonic spirits are more active when the yin energy is stronger. 

The Christian belief is that because Jesus Christ was crucified and died at 3 pm on Good Friday, so demons usually do their nonsense at 3 am, as a way of mocking Christ.

Either way, 3 am is not a good time to be outdoors.

On 9/19/2021 at 9:59 PM, Guest Try and see said:

So that fucking twin was trying to scare you.

He didn't know it is a twin and that person didn't tell him they were twin brother.   Guest Lee is self-scaring, thinking there is no identical looking person on this planet.

On 9/19/2021 at 10:05 PM, Guest Try and see said:

The Taoist belief is that 3 am - 4 am is the most yin time of the night, as it's literally the time period that is furthest away from daylight. But ironically, it's also the time that is just before dawn. 

Demonic spirits are more active when the yin energy is stronger. 

The Christian belief is that because Jesus Christ was crucified and died at 3 pm on Good Friday, so demons usually do their nonsense at 3 am, as a way of mocking Christ.

Either way, 3 am is not a good time to be outdoors.

Muslim believe the hour between the ending of daylight and the beginning of night is the twilight zone.  During this period, people entered into the 3rd dimension before the night comes.  So, they say don't go out during this period, but that is also the peak hour of the day where people finished work.  Like that how ah?

A thought just came in my mind; how does a ghost know and able to call out your name, when u happen to pass by a remote, dark ulu place? It's not like the name tag is paste on yr forehead that the hantu can easily see, unless it somehow knows you all along and want to take the opportunity to disturb.

On 9/17/2021 at 1:03 AM, Guest Vivian said:

Serious question here. 7 month or no 7 month, you guys also see ghost, sleep paralysis, saw long hair zha bor all year round, shadow, poltergeist etc..all sort of dirty stuff(confirm not washing dish and chore). And this is also mostly in a country where you all practice give offering every year and also multi race event. my question is this : 

1. Why must use real food to give offering? Can we use paper food like those cloth and hell money?

2. Can we just burn candle or joss stick only? Like the one you do usually on temple. 

3. you burn offering at roadside, and you guys say pontianak live at banana tree, why don't you burn cloth for her or give food at banana tree there.

On 9/17/2021 at 11:02 AM, Guest Balakrishnan said:

Sounds like a good idea. Thanks!

I'll try my best to reply your questions:

Reply: The reason is found in Buddhist and Taoist origins, where both mention that spirits of the deceased do not have access to food. According to Buddhist lore, food and drink turn into fire in the underworld as soon as a spirit tries to eat. According to Taoist lore, spirits in the underworld are denied food as a result of wrong doings they’ve committed in life. Hence, when the hungry ghost month arrives, the spirits are released and search for real food to satisfy themselves until the end of the month. This is why real food are prepared and laid out as offerings, instead of food made out of joss paper.

2. Can we just burn candle or joss stick only? Like the one you do usually on temple

Reply: Yes, you can. But, the spirits are named "hungry ghosts" for the reason mentioned in #1, hence, food offerings are made. Typically, food offerings are laid out for deceased loved ones and ancestors  by living family members in their homes. Those you see on the street are for the orphaned souls – spirits who do no family to pay respects to them. It is about having empathy and showing kindness to those less fortunate than ourselves but the recipients of this goodwill are the spirits.

3. You burn offering at roadside, and you guys say pontianak live at banana tree, why don't you burn cloth for her or give food at banana tree there.

Reply: I will just take this as your pure ignorance and confusion. First of all, the hungry ghost festival is not about making offerings to pontianak. Hungry ghost offerings are for the reasons mentioned in #1 and #2. Second of all, pontianak is a female vampire - the ghost of a woman who has died in childbirth. So, if you want to make offerings to her, by all means go ahead. But do update us on the outcome ya.

Guest Apprentice
On 9/22/2021 at 8:55 AM, Steve5380 said:

With some practice and concentration,  we can learn to reject thoughts that are undesired. also to bring in positive thoughts that are pleasing and ultimately cultivate happiness.  We should in principle reject information that inspires fear.  This is different from respecting information about real dangers..  :D

Good!!

I can now walked boldly with head held high, with authority and fearless courage, to confront all sorts of fears, demons, evil spirit, devils, Freddie and David.  I will shout loudly from the fullness of my lung and in tongue and call those dark forces  non-existence, falisified fantasy that is man-made, to hallucinate and control our human fragile feelings.  I will wield my invisible strength, emotionally and spiritually, and commanded them to be casted into the Mariana Trench, get swallowed by hidden Megalondon and fully digested in its gut, so that those fears can never surface in the day and night again.  I am now fully shielded by an aura of protection, impenetrable by dark force, freed from mental block and live a happier like never before, regardless anytime of the days, months and years.   I am now made strong, powerful and fearful by others, I am who I am!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I pass the test??

Ok, I have this story to share.
This was told to me by a long time friend ( she's an Asian foreigner ) who grew up in Singapore, she arrived in her teens and studied here and just stayed on till now.
Lets call her MK ( not her real name )

MK resided at this condo in the Novena area with her mum, sister and brother for several years. 
On several occasions, she could not sleep and looked out her window and saw little people on the fields. 
Small like 10cm tall and there were a few of them! 

MK could not believe her eyes and just stared. 

They were just walking about, talking, being present.

Fast forward, MK and family moved out but kept in touch with some of the residents there. 

One day, several years later, some the condo residents decided to meet for a reunion. MK was invited.
During the meet-up, someone piped up 'not sure if you guys knew this but I saw little people on the grass at night, sometimes' 
MK was shocked, she went ' you too ?!'
So, she was not the only one!

Guest Try and see
On 9/26/2021 at 7:28 AM, Guest Mario said:

Ok, I have this story to share.
This was told to me by a long time friend ( she's an Asian foreigner ) who grew up in Singapore, she arrived in her teens and studied here and just stayed on till now.
Lets call her MK ( not her real name )

MK resided at this condo in the Novena area with her mum, sister and brother for several years. 
On several occasions, she could not sleep and looked out her window and saw little people on the fields. 
Small like 10cm tall and there were a few of them! 

MK could not believe her eyes and just stared. 

They were just walking about, talking, being present.

Fast forward, MK and family moved out but kept in touch with some of the residents there. 

One day, several years later, some the condo residents decided to meet for a reunion. MK was invited.
During the meet-up, someone piped up 'not sure if you guys knew this but I saw little people on the grass at night, sometimes' 
MK was shocked, she went ' you too ?!'
So, she was not the only one!

Freaky!!

Reminds me of another true story about a haunted condo unit in the Novena area (video link below).

Makes me think that maybe the Novena area is somehow more haunted than other parts of S'pore?

On 9/26/2021 at 2:44 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Freaky!!

Reminds me of another true story about a haunted condo unit in the Novena area (video link below).

Makes me think that maybe the Novena area is somehow more haunted than other parts of S'pore?

The notoriously haunted condo that's located at Novena would be Tan Tong Meng? The building that's coloured largely in ominous red...

Stories of hauntings has been around since a long time ago.

Interesting topic here,  I have actually been through some very doubtful experience.  Once was during an overseas exercise during reservist, and as a reservist, we're technically seasoned solders, can eat, sleep, go anywhere.  but there was this one time in Taiwan, where I was sleeping alone in a vehicle along a road by the foot of a hill where a company of solders have been deployed to wait for instruction, but out of the many out field, I just cannot sleep that night.  No spooky sighting whatsoever, and although tired, I just cannot sleep, and every time I close my eye I keep getting rapid eye movement, and staying awake was a struggle, as I was felling really tired, but then, going back to sleep, again, rapid eye movement, and it just go on and on until the trainer redeploy me to  different location in side the field..

Next was seeing an elderly neighbour at the life landing who's always seated at a stone table, hence, nothing unusual, but the next day, funeral services people were setting up tables and such, and I later gather from my mother that one of the elderly neighbour have pass on, and I ask which one, and she told me she's the one who's always seated at the stone table, and I just briefly commented that everything is so sudden, as I have just saw her yesterday night when I got home from work, and we thought, yeah, life can be short, anything can happen without warning.

Now, the weird part here is.  My mother came to me asking when was the last time I saw the neighbour, and again I told her the date and time, and she told me the neighbour daughter was upset when my mother told her I saw her mum on a day where she has already pass on the day before..

I mention doubtful  experience.  The incident in Taiwan, could have been natural body respond as although being a seasoned solder, we only go outfield like once a year, maybe just maybe during that night, my body and mind have missed the comfort of a nice cushy bed?  but again, why happen just along that stretch of road?

As for the elderly neighbour.  I never actually go to her and look at her face, or even greeted her, (I never did anyway)..  and she goes everywhere and is always seen with a little dog, but on that night, it was like a usual sight, but thinking hard to recall. I never did notice the dog at all, and wonder if I have actually seen a different lady?  

A sad, but true story.

But I don't have the heart to call him a Ghost 😥

My friend passed more than 5 years back.

The Medium related what he saw, to my late friend's mom. 😥.

Let's call the late, 'Albert' who had passed away due to a freak motor accident.

After his death, called Al's mom (Rachel) to offer my condolences and she related the following incident to me....

Nearby to where Al had passed away was a Toaist Temple known to Ray.

After Al's death, almost daily, the medium living in the Temple could see Al at the crossroads pacing endlessly, like he's lost.

The Medium advised Ray to guide her son to his new abode.

Ray undertook some rituals with a hope her son finds his way to another realm.

When Al died, his son was then 2 months old only.

When his son was old enough to comprehend, he told his mother that dad is always  under a tree in front of the house waving to him.😥

Many years back, i went back to my hometown Penang and stayed at my friend's hse, more like a kampung near Pg airport. 

One late aftnoon, i saw this young chap ard early 20s came to the neighbor's hse which is just beside my friend's hse riding his motorbike. Behind him was a 'young lady'. 

Upon futher checking, this guy is the only son of a well to do family in this kpg and his late gf used to stay with him. One fateful night, the late gf passed away overdose of  drug.. 

Since idk this guy, i told my friend to tell him what i saw and that this late gf of him is always following him. I even told my friend to tell him to get his parents to get pple to make a paper person (guy) so the late gf will leave him alone. 

But since no one believes me, so nothing was done. 2 yrs later i heard his parents found him an Indonesian lady to be his wife.. jialat.. and the lady's parent ask to be gifted a goat as the wedding gift.. the lady's parents is v poor. 

And that evening they were married.. but sad to say, the next morning, the wife was found hanging on their mango tree outside their hse. 

That night, i saw the late wife 'walking' ard even passing my friend's hse looking for her goat.. sad to say, the late gf will never let any woman near the guy unless they rid of her or make paper doll to marry off..

I wonder if you guys have any tips to not be so fearful of the supernatural. I just wanna be calm and collected and not a bunch of nerves every time I go to a deserted toilet at midnight or even walk to the kitchen in the dark.

I'm enlisting next year and I've heard so many horror stories about Tekong that I'm pretty sure I'll just collapse if I see a girl's hair on my bed or something.

I'm not particularly religious and I'm really scared of seeing anything.

Help!

Guest Tested
On 10/3/2021 at 11:03 PM, Guest Wtf said:

Help!

I used to carry a Buddha amulet in my pocket throughout my entire ICT and smooth sailing.  No harm done.

Guest Dreams
On 10/4/2021 at 1:11 AM, Guest Tested said:

I used to carry a Buddha amulet in my pocket throughout my entire ICT and smooth sailing.  No harm done.

Is Buddha supposed to be antidemonic? I thought it is only crucifix

I have been seeing spirits since I was a kid because I am born with the veil.

Thus I am very used to see them them around.

From kid spirits, pontianaks, Japanese soldiers and women ghost committed sucide wearing red.

At the end , they are just like us, each has their sadness, their stories when they were alive and how they die, and how much attachment they still bear for thise world that they cannot move on to the other side.

They actually reappear to visit a place once they live before, some just cannot let go out a place, that they lurk around, and some don't even know they are dead. That is why you feel their vibes and you termed the place as haunted.

Many people aren't aware that the moment they think or miss a dear one who has passed on to the other side, they can feel your thoughts and can be instantly by your side the moment you trigger an emotional thought of them

No matter how scary they appear to be, essentially they are just as lonely as a human.

On 10/8/2021 at 4:12 AM, Guest Guest said:

From kid spirits, pontianaks, Japanese soldiers and women ghost committed sucide wearing red.

At the end , they are just like us, each has their sadness, their stories when they were alive and how they die, and how much attachment they still bear for thise world that they cannot move on to the other side.

They actually reappear to visit a place once they live before, some just cannot let go out a place, that they lurk around, and some don't even know they are dead. That is why you feel their vibes and you termed the place as haunted.

Many people aren't aware that the moment they think or miss a dear one who has passed on to the other side, they can feel your thoughts and can be instantly by your side the moment you trigger an emotional thought of them

No matter how scary they appear to be, essentially they are just as lonely as a human.

How do they move to the other side? Is there like a portal? Will there be someone to guide them where to go or someone to pickup them like the horse and cow head face? Do they have like timepoints, like once they missed this particular time, they have to wait for another chance to go the other side? 

Guest Tylers nipples
On 10/8/2021 at 5:35 AM, mantin30 said:

How do they move to the other side? Is there like a portal? Will there be someone to guide them where to go or someone to pickup them like the horse and cow head face? Do they have like timepoints, like once they missed this particular time, they have to wait for another chance to go the other side? 

Very good qns

While some people would think of asking those with the veil LIFTED to help them move on to the light...it is not that easy..

It actually sucks away a lot of your yang energy because these beings are yin...

They come in different colors...which is a telltale sign of whether they are benign ormalicious

On 10/8/2021 at 2:07 PM, Guest Tylers nipples said:

Very good qns

While some people would think of asking those with the veil LIFTED to help them move on to the light...it is not that easy..

It actually sucks away a lot of your yang energy because these beings are yin...

They come in different colors...which is a telltale sign of whether they are benign ormalicious

Is there really a Jade emperor or someone higher to govern us. Even on earth we have safe distancing and tray return ambassador to remind and guide us, there should be a similar ambassador in the other side to guide us otherwise how do we know where to go?

On 10/8/2021 at 4:12 AM, Guest Guest said:

U see them but it seems u don't understand them. Ghost are instinctive being , their attachment made them be reborn to that form and stuck at places and things they are previously attached to as humans. They may look "lonely", but do u think a goldfish in a tank is lonely?

But u are right abt their attachment to ppl, they will stay with you until their time is up - And it's not always becos they love u. In Chinese, we call them 冤亲债主。

Guest Try and see
On 10/3/2021 at 11:03 PM, Guest Wtf said:

I wonder if you guys have any tips to not be so fearful of the supernatural. I just wanna be calm and collected and not a bunch of nerves every time I go to a deserted toilet at midnight or even walk to the kitchen in the dark.

I'm enlisting next year and I've heard so many horror stories about Tekong that I'm pretty sure I'll just collapse if I see a girl's hair on my bed or something.

Help!

If you want something non-religious that can protect you from evil spirits and dangers in general, I highly recommend this:

http://julieroberts.com.sg/content/testimonials-23/

A lot of customers say it really works.

Do you see a spirit suddenly or does it attract you first?

For me, it made its appearance at the dead of night, like a red fire ball, similarly the size of the pupil of an eye!🥶😱

Guest Pam Anderson
On 10/13/2021 at 9:47 PM, Guest Try and see said:

If you want something non-religious that can protect you from evil spirits and dangers in general, I highly recommend this:

http://julieroberts.com.sg/content/testimonials-23/

A lot of customers say it really works.

If Julie Roberts clover leaf from Ireland can do the job,

I dont see why , our local talismans can also not do its job.

Come on its just a clover leaf encased in see thru container.

And local spirits can understandbspoken Irish and not local language ?

Maybe more to do with positive suggestion

Hi all! Seeking your expert advice please. ❤️What’s the best way to release an amulet/takrut that you feel is not right for you any more? I would wish to do this in the most respectful way possible, thanks for your your help! 🤗

On 10/15/2021 at 5:24 PM, Guest Jack said:

Hi all! Seeking your expert advice please. ❤️What’s the best way to release an amulet/takrut that you feel is not right for you any more? I would wish to do this in the most respectful way possible, thanks for your your help! 🤗

Just give it away to those who like it

Guest Try and see
On 10/14/2021 at 10:29 AM, Guest Pam Anderson said:

If Julie Roberts clover leaf from Ireland can do the job,

I dont see why , our local talismans can also not do its job.

Come on its just a clover leaf encased in see thru container.

And local spirits can understandbspoken Irish and not local language ?

Maybe more to do with positive suggestion

If you don't believe, or can't afford it, you don't have to buy it. No need to mock it.

I could explain to you how clovers work, but I won't bother. 

Guest Try and see

Try to find a master (within the same spiritual tradition) who can take it back. 

If you can't, then find a peaceful place to bury it where you know it won't get dugged up.

If that's not possible, drop it into the S'pore River or the sea when you are at Sentosa (I'm serious). 

But before burying or releasing it into the sea, just say a short prayer to thank the amulet for helping you in the past. Then add that you feel it's time to let it go. 

Try not to burn the amulet or incinerate it because that would release the entity and it might come back and attach itself to you as it has nowhere to go.

At least if you bury it or drop it into a river, it's still intact, and the entity can still remain in it until such time that the amulet decomposes naturally.

Guest Curious

Any particular reason why you wanted to disown it? 

Guest Stanley

Do you know that most of us often wake up at night between 2 am and 3 am without any reason and according to experts, there is 99% chance that something is actually staring at you for a long time. Now it is scary.

Guest A Peaceful Mind
On 10/18/2021 at 4:19 AM, Guest Stanley said:

Do you know that most of us often wake up at night between 2 am and 3 am without any reason and according to experts, there is 99% chance that something is actually staring at you for a long time. Now it is scary.

That is not true.  Our mind tend to be more sharp and clear during silent hours.  An overdose of caffeinated drink enhances the awakeness and kill the sleep too.  I am no expert,  sometime weather too warm could also cause sleepless night, anxiety could be another factor, bad dreams that woke you up suddently or your bladder in urgent need of emptying...etc during the specific hours of the night without fail.   

If someone is staring at you, it could also mean the guardian angel is standing guard by your side to prevent demon invasion while you rest.  Possible?

Guest A night affair
On 10/18/2021 at 4:19 AM, Guest Stanley said:

most of us often wake up at night between 2 am and 3 am  and according to experts, there is 99% chance that something is actually staring at you

Oh no!!  I usually woke up during this hour too and then I masturbated and return to bed soundly.

Anyway, that aside.  You can actually made a request and tell "whatever" that is staring at you, to keep you safe throughout the night while you are asleep and then say "thank you".

• 3 weeks later...

I always sleep sideway, either facing the wardrobe or window. Anyone ever felt something jumping behind you on your bed or pressing against the mattress while you are sleeping? You can still hear the light  beating of the mattress while alone in the room with no animals. It happens not once but a few times.

On 11/9/2021 at 12:25 AM, Guest Zeph said:

I always sleep sideway, either facing the wardrobe or window. Anyone ever felt something jumping behind you on your bed or pressing against the mattress while you are sleeping? You can still hear the light  beating of the mattress while alone in the room with no animals. It happens not once but a few times.

I fear for your safety!

Based on your description, you have been haunted by a very ancient spirit, who sucks the Yang Qi from people it targets.

You must protect yourself by sealing up your holes where it sucks out your Yang Qi. 

And yes!  You know by now, since it comes from your back, it is sucking out your life via your asshole.

You must seal it.  You can try sanitary pad like Kotex, the thicker the better.

Guest Harmony

Let me start by sharing , Do you guys have any idea that some areas  in Singapore were formally graveyards or a point for soldier during the world war. As a troubled and broken teenager , I often got involved with the law due to my resentment and unresolved anger. Going through my teenage years with a damaged past I easily got myself into troubles often through my rebellion years without a complete family nor motherly company. That was how I  got myself into trouble and was subsequently sentence to the Singapore  boys hostel. Times were bad enough due to the negative influence you receive from one another and it was also a breeding ground for negativity. And I mean spirits too. There were stories of other boys hearing soldier marching and stomping. Common sleepless night of sleep paralysis from different boys that all claimed to have a dark black shadow towering above them. Wandering souls floating around in the courtyard. Figures saw in dormitory and apparently one dorm was kept empty maybe for such reason and used as a store instead. Whenever a boy passes by the empty dorm, one could not help but feel that there is a dark sinister eye looking at them from the dark. Nights of sleeping whereby unknown hands touches them. For that I will leave it with you guys to fathom how haunted it was infact at the former Singapore boys hostel ,while I continue with my story. It was a second night serving my punishment at a cs /close segregation. For those who don't know what a close segregation is. It was a place for boy's whom were misbehaving and thus send to for a reflection and punishment. It's basically four dirty walls and a blue metal door with a foot latch for food and toiletries , a open filthy toilet bowl squat and a showering tap. You have nothing in the cell  except during meal time your meals , and during bathing time your toiletries and bed time your straw mat. The whole cell with one dim light bulb that is barely shining. I remember that it was a morning 4+am and the  staff was coming by two cells to give out toiletries for us to bath. As his footstep approaches , Mr J as I would like to call him now came over to my foot latch and open it up as to pass me my toiletries.I was sleeping beside the foot latch as it was more cooling to do so. The moment he open up a white cloth swipe pass my face at  such a inhumane speed , it flew out of the foot latch and followed by was a pleasant but weird smell that lingered a brief moment. For the brief moment my hair stand. I believe it was a kaka and it was 15 year ago. There were also times later when I was sentenced to the former Singapore boys home and more time in CS that I encounter more entities. Some would claw on my back as I sleep just to wake me up. What were your experience perhaps in camps , army or sleepover ? Do share 😊

Guest What was that?
On 11/9/2021 at 12:25 AM, Guest Zeph said:

I always sleep sideway, either facing the wardrobe or window. Anyone ever felt something jumping behind you on your bed or pressing against the mattress while you are sleeping?

Jumping sounds a little far-fetched.  I would say "pressing down" happens a few times in my case and usually when you slept sideway (day time some more) and especially if your bed has enough empty space when you slept. 

It may seems harmless though, you felt something heavy pushing the bed down slowly.  If you are sound asleep you may not have noticed it, only when you are awake.  Most of the time, I would turn around to see anything unusual, placed my hands next to it and inspect with eyes wide opened.  Climb out of the bed and do nothing.  I should have prayed and casted whatever entity that is causing the slight stir, but it didn't cross my mind because I wasn't hurt by it in anyway.   I wanted to know what that was.  Happened under day time.

Guest Acquired Taste?
On 11/9/2021 at 5:03 AM, Guest Guest said:

You know by now, since it comes from your back, it is sucking out your life via your asshole.

You must seal it.  You can try sanitary pad like Kotex, the thicker the better.

No need!!!   The demon can suck out all my bad lucks thru my ass hole for all I care!

• G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.