Male HQ

Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore

Guest Newie

3 hours ago, Guest Daniel Tham said:

As long as you don't return the locker key, you can come back for onsen again.

You need to keep your towels in the locker. Addition towels are charged.

Beside this, you can buy maki and sushi from NTUC below to bring in he resting area or corner in he resturant to eat. Yunomori Restorant don't sell sashimi, maki and sushi. 

Yeah thats good

Another said ald ask the recptionist and they told them once step out of onsen cant use again and if can have to pay

I cant imagine onsen already expensive plus have to eat the jap food (around  $15+ per meal correct??)

Hmm confused

Anyway there are straights inside?

Or just a combination of PLU+Japanese thats all?

10 minutes ago, Guest Tut said:

Yeah thats good

Another said ald ask the recptionist and they told them once step out of onsen cant use again and if can have to pay

I cant imagine onsen already expensive plus have to eat the jap food (around  $15+ per meal correct??)

Hmm confused

Anyway there are straights inside?

Or just a combination of PLU+Japanese thats all?

i am confuse with u asking these qn too.

seriously i been to places like japan and enjoy the onsen culture, so i am glad that now i do not need to leave spore can also enjoy that.

i am not there to look for fun or what, just to relax and enjoy. so is there a diff if u are str8 or plu if u just wanna relax?

so what are u looking for when u wanna go there? 

Some asking if additional towels other than the ones given upon entry are chargeable. Yes, I paid $2 as I threw my thoroughly wet small towel into the used towel basket before I went for lunch at their restaurant and to the rest area. So I would recommend bringing a small plastic bag to put the wet small towel and leave it in ur locker before going to the restaurant or rest area.

Though the food is pricey, they are quality Japanese food from what I ate and what I saw others ate. The portions are not small as well. I quite confident to say the prices of the food are not rip-offs.

I do have one complain that is the rest area. I feel that the rest area is too bright and I dun feel comfortable that people walking outside the onsen premise can see into the resting area.

Edited by Salt&Pepper

19 hours ago, bradlee said:

why u posted twice using a diff nick? get an account lah

the small towel is the usual face towel size not enough to go round your waist but enough to cover your private, unless yours is cow horse dick when flaccid, or u worried u might erect? so far i did not see anyone erect ok.  i never see the disposable underwear, and i hope i won't be seeing anyone wear it.  i think one of the post here with a link to some review has the pic.  please do not wear it and spoilt the onsen culture if u already if this thoughts.  well if u super shy to be naked either u don't come or u got to overcome your shyness 

the shy one still can come, just use the small towel to cover your face so no one can recognise u lor....

Guest Chong

Is it confirm only jap resto inside?
Anyone can share the menu with price list in picture?
I rmmbr in bkk branch their jap food price range is around S$5-$6 (in which for bkk price is pricy but for us is normal
So since the branch in sgpore so shud be 3-4times more exp

1 hour ago, Guest Chong said:

Is it confirm only jap resto inside?
Anyone can share the menu with price list in picture?
I rmmbr in bkk branch their jap food price range is around S$5-$6 (in which for bkk price is pricy but for us is normal
So since the branch in sgpore so shud be 3-4times more exp

ya there is only one restaurant there.  i did not order the food because i brought some food but i ate it after i left.

i took a look at the food. if i am not wrong everything above S$10, some light snack slightly above 10 and the rest of main course i think around $20 i.e. close to 20 or more than 20.

drinks wise i remember seeing latte like 3.50 or 4.50.  but because i have no intention to order so just took a place.

so my memory might be wrong, if anyone took a pic of the menu can share here.

regarding why all go naked compare to other places like hotspa, spa-1, gspa etc.

my personal feeling is. 

1. its a onsen culture, everyone is naked.

2. the staff encourage it.

but there is one more reason that i notice or realise, it is the shower itself.

i only been to hotspa b4 so cannot say about the rest.

u see in hotspa u shower in a cubicle close door just like any other swimming pool in singapore u do not expose yourself during shower.

for this the shower is onsen style where u  shower sit down well there is partition but not that u are being covered is pretty mush expose.

so unless u are wearing the disposable underwear to shower(how to clean your butt and private area while wearing it) so my feel is u already naked and expose.

so by then ppl already see u naked so why wear that underwear again.

Do you need to pull down your foreskin for uncircumcised penis?

Is it OK to walk around with an erection?

Is the light inside the onsen very bright or dim?

Are you allowed to jerk off inside the pool, sauna or steam room?

Any signs that say no sexual activity allowed?

Guest jack

Haha omg for those who ask if able to do sexual activity

I think if thats the case, this branch is gonna be having warning just like in bangkok where they warned gay for oogling straight as there are too many complaining already

So PLEASE BE CAREFUL OKAY??!

There is a difference between Japanese onsen and gay sauna:

Japanese Onsen: a term for hot spring with bathing facilities and sometimes inn

Gay sauna: a commercial place for men to have sex with other men

So guys, decide what u actually need......

Guest Guest
46 minutes ago, Guest jack said:

Haha omg for those who ask if able to do sexual activity

I think if thats the case, this branch is gonna be having warning just like in bangkok where they warned gay for oogling straight as there are too many complaining already

So PLEASE BE CAREFUL OKAY??!

This is yet another chance to show the world whether Singaporeans are truly the citizens of a developed country.

We have had enough news of Singaporeans doing the most unmentionable things in public.

Have money no class? Your choice.

Guest Test88

I saw from the blogs of this

http://danielfooddiary.com/2016/05/28/yunomori/

It shows that the disposable undwear is the same as provided in ikeda spa which is transparent
So even for those who is gonna use that also will be useless right since it is a see through undwear

Is the culture here like the one in bkk branch whereby almost all ppl covering their parts using small towel (based on my 1 week visit daily there) or just "let it go" ?

Guest Test88

just worry will meet up any one of my friend or client in this sgpore as compared to in bkk where u wont know anybody lol

Also i dont think with they claim to be the first onsen in sgpore is correct cos ikeda is the first one
And when i go ikeda, they informed me thay max to soak into the sulfur water is 30mins
In yunomori whole day is no prob right
I dunno whats the reason for the one in ikeda though

2 hours ago, Guest Test88 said:

just worry will meet up any one of my friend or client in this sgpore as compared to in bkk where u wont know anybody lol

Also i dont think with they claim to be the first onsen in sgpore is correct cos ikeda is the first one
And when i go ikeda, they informed me thay max to soak into the sulfur water is 30mins

you ever been to ikeda? i ever thought of going but end up never go.

From ikeda photo in their website, the onsen pool look so small, and if i remember correctly the same pool is shared by both men and women but they have different timing.

it gave me the impression like it is an perks or add on when u massage there and they throw in the onsen as part of the package.

It is not like yunomori where onsen is the main thing, where most japanese onsen is like.  so in that way it is the first onsen that operates more like onsen in japan.

that is my personal feel.  

if u have been to ikeda, do u want to share your experience there and we can see what is the differences. 

Guest Daniel Tham

Tonight, Yunomori Onsen steam room got 2 guys mutual masturbate.....very hot!

Near the cold bath, near the door, 2 guys sucking a cock.

The Gay Fun started..... for those who came to te onsn tonight, please share what you have see in the steam room.

Disposable underwear is black colour....2 Thai guys wore it into the onsen. Wtf!!!

1 minute ago, Guest Daniel Tham said:

Tonight, Yunomori Onsen steam room got 2 guys mutual masturbate.....very hot!

Near the cold bath, near the door, 2 guys sucking a cock.

The Gay Fun started..... for those who came to te onsn tonight, please share what you have see in the steam room.

Disposable underwear is black colour....2 Thai guys wore it into the onsen. Wtf!!!

faint 

Guest Locker 39
5 minutes ago, bradlee said:

faint 

Why faint?

The weird one... the 2 uncles (Yunomori gay staff) was inside the onsen bath watching guys bathing and walking around naked. It seemed like that they have nothing to do....standing few hours to watch guys. The fat uncle was the the weirdest one....keep on staring my cock... anyone know, is the fat uncle gay? He came to talk to me.....like lover! Sicko....

I went for massage......by old woman. She kept on rubbing me softly.....i felt i was molested. Don't know what type massage...

3 minutes ago, Guest Locker 39 said:

Why faint?

The weird one... the 2 uncles (Yunomori gay staff) was inside the onsen bath watching guys bathing and walking around naked. It seemed like that they have nothing to do....standing few hours to watch guys. The fat uncle was the the weirdest one....keep on staring my cock... anyone know, is the fat uncle gay? He came to talk to me.....like lover! Sicko....

I went for massage......by old woman. She kept on rubbing me softly.....i felt i was molested. Don't know what type massage...

well u can cover with the small towel if u mind him looking, i think looking is fine so long as you behave.  as for the massage if u felt she rub too soft dun go for their massage lah.

anyway their massage too ex for me, i never consider doing massage there. 

Guest IHaveNothingToSay

Facepalm to those asking childish question

- Jerk off inside the pool?

- Pull down foreskin ?

Really? 

Guest Test88
3 hours ago, bradlee said:

you ever been to ikeda? i ever thought of going but end up never go.

From ikeda photo in their website, the onsen pool look so small, and if i remember correctly the same pool is shared by both men and women but they have different timing.

it gave me the impression like it is an perks or add on when u massage there and they throw in the onsen as part of the package.

It is not like yunomori where onsen is the main thing, where most japanese onsen is like.  so in that way it is the first onsen that operates more like onsen in japan.

that is my personal feel.  

if u have been to ikeda, do u want to share your experience there and we can see what is the differences. 

Just one word

Its dissapointing

When u wanna go to the onsen, there are two door

First door leading to locker, then further inside theres another door leading to onsen

We only allowed to be inside for 30mins max and pay around $88 

Once u reach 30mins, the lady will knock the first door (leading to locker) and if u are not responding, she will knock and slide a bit the second door

I am always the only person inside and no one else

Despite sat/PH i think

Not worth the money

I dunno how they retain the biz but looks like they still open till now hmm

Guest Sign

Hi someone above is asking if the culture here the ppl are covering their private with towels or just let it loose?
Can anyone help to answer this part?

Exception for japan which i know they wont cover one despite their size is like that hehe

Cos when i was in bkk during the whole week, first few days was excited but coming towards ending of my week its getting more boring cos almost all ppl are like covering with towels..i was like whats the point of me coming there so far if they wont show off one.. am i right?

Guest guest

Someone posted last night that guys jack off and suck cock in yunomori onsen last night. I do not know if this is true. The bath areas are very open and there obviously straights and fathers/sons around. Unless so happen at that few minutes only a few gays around. Obviously, I saw quite a number of gay big frame middle-aged men. Not many young sporty guys came or stayed for long. Not a place for sex, very open layout and have straights. By jacking into the water, you dirty the water! Be considerate. If u are not into onsen relaxation, don't bother to go. The steam bath and sauna dries the skin. So the lean and people who are conscious about the skin condition, avoid this. If we have sex there, cruise there, soon management will warn.

Guest Test88
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Someone posted last night that guys jack off and suck cock in yunomori onsen last night. I do not know if this is true. The bath areas are very open and there obviously straights and fathers/sons around. Unless so happen at that few minutes only a few gays around. Obviously, I saw quite a number of gay big frame middle-aged men. Not many young sporty guys came or stayed for long. Not a place for sex, very open layout and have straights. By jacking into the water, you dirty the water! Be considerate. If u are not into onsen relaxation, don't bother to go. The steam bath and sauna dries the skin. So the lean and people who are conscious about the skin condition, avoid this. If we have sex there, cruise there, soon management will warn.

Yeah i also doubt on it

Maybe too much of imaginations lol doesnt make any sense at all

Please la those guys who talk about having sex, erections etc. There are tons of other places for that. Respect Yunomori as a genuine onsen and don't equate nudity with sex. 

And you wonder why some straights complain about gays when you try to sexualise every place and situation. 

Please don't ruin Yunomori for the rest of us or make management enforce the underwear rule because you can't behave yourself. 

1 hour ago, eerroorr said:

I second what guest guest said..  The place is quite open.  Family orientated. Very unlikely such sexual acts would be carried out. Makes me question his intention on posting probably false field report. 

Making up stories to lure people there is disgusting if you intend to treat this place a gay playground. 

My friend who went seen someone carried a pouch and walk around the bath area. I suspect it's a spy cam. So be alert if you see that. I would definitely report to the management and let them take action. 

Edited by kodansha

24 minutes ago, kodansha said:

Making up stories to lure people there is disgusting if you intend to treat this place a gay playground. 

My friend who went seen someone carried a pouch and walk around the bath area. I suspect it's a spy cam. So be alert if you see that. I would definitely report to the management and let them take action. 

I second that too. Would be very sad if ppl don't behave n dun respect. For the pouch if a person need to carry a pouch it only make sense if he carry to the shower area like it contains his personal toiletries eg scrub. Since they dun provide. If the person carry the pouch even to the pools area then is really something suspicious. So when u mention the bath area does that includes the pool area?

Edited by bradlee

8 minutes ago, bradlee said:

I second that too. Would be very sad if ppl don't behave n dun respect. For the pouch if a person need to carry a pouch it only make sense if he carry to the shower area like it contains his personal toiletries eg scrub. Since they dun provide. If the person carry the pouch even to the pools area then is really something suspicious. So when u mention the bath area does that includes the pool area?

Nothing like a toiletries pouch but a gopro wrapped in plastic?

On ‎29‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 9:28 AM, Guest Locker 39 said:

Why faint?

those 2 uncles probably retired and really nothing to do....u must be too hot for the fat uncle......as for the massage, why pay to get molested? u don't have to tolerate, can actually complaint after like 10-15mins, normally they will change a better one or give u a refund if there is no other choices.

On ‎29‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 5:28 AM, Guest Test88 said:

u r in a onsen not a gay sauna, why need to worry bump into someone u know???

All mineral bath are good but u really don't want to overdo it, whole day soak in sulphur water I don't think is a good idea.

Guest checks

if i see some gay sex going on, i wouldn't mind calling the management and report to police. 

it's a clean place meant for families, please respect that. we have enough of gay saunas. keep the actions in the appropriate places. 

Guest didi
2 hours ago, kodansha said:

Wah thats dangerous already as nowadays gopro wont be so obvious

Guest guest
13 hours ago, Guest Locker 39 said:

Why faint?

Dont go anymore.....let the establishment go bust.

Guest Lightriumphs

I hope these perverts get caught and be sent into prison. I am all ready to make police report and embarass these sick people who act sexually if i see any lewd activity there. 

4 hours ago, bradlee said:

Agreed that's why I say if it is just genuine toiletries pounch without cam inside no reason for them to bring to pool area. 

Wah jialat

Now getting scared of going there

We wont know what ppl's plan

Guest Hinter

Is the lighting inside the pool around very bright?

So many naked bodies hard to contain an erection I suppose

Do you need to be naked in the sauna and steam room as well?

53 minutes ago, Guest Hinter said:

Go and tell us if you get any erection. 

19 hours ago, Guest Hinter said:

If u feel u gonna get an erection, go soak in the Cold pool.

Edited by Salt&Pepper

2 hours ago, kodansha said:

Go and tell us if you get any erection. 

3 hours ago, Guest Hinter said:

It's about mindset I suppose. For me once I know I'm not looking for sex just wanna relax. See so many naked also won't erect. It's really natural that day I went I admit looking at their face bods cocks but just looking no horny feeling cos I enjoy the onsen feel so never erect or anything. 

Edited by bradlee

• G_M locked this topic