Male HQ

Bottoming 101 - How To Prepare Your Ass For Fun + How To Give Yourself An Enema / Douche / Clean Inside Your Butt (Compiled)

Guest kAtak

• 2 months later...
Guest curious virgin

Just curious to ask, how to clean your anal before having sex? I have been tried use those anal cleaning pump (look like camera lens vacuum blower) to pump water inside my anal and purge out all the s**t. But every time end up with stomach ache and diarrhea. Is it any easier way to clean anal without causing stomach ache or diarrhea?? I don't want my first experience with shitty smell...

not really diarrhea.. it just flush out the waste out of you, it will take at least an hour to make sure you are clean, its not an easy task.

Use whatever you have to pump water up your rectum, let it all out, do it a few times the harder stools will soften and also come out together after a few washes.

Unfortunately you have to go through this stomachache feel. learn to embrace it. do a good 15 minutes of cleaning and letting them out ( DO NOT PUSH TOO HARD ) then wait for half an hour, then check one more time by washing one more time, if the water is clear, then you are safe!

You may need to do it enough times to raise your confidence level. If still not sure. play with yourself for the first few times after you wash.

There will always be a shitty day where accidents will happen..

There are. But most don't go into detail. From what I've searched:

1. Your top knows he's doing anal, and the anus is bound to have shit. Shit happens.
  2. Enema. (Controversial, since using edemas can cause irritation and therefore heighten the risk of getting STDs/HIV)
  3. Have a good diet.

Most sites go with 1, but I reckon they don't know what some bottoms are suffering (i.e. a shitstorm on the bed. It's embarrassing. :( ).

I have problems with no. 2. Edemas just don't work for me. My body just absorbs the water like some balloon and releases it in periods. Maybe I don't know how to use it, even though I've been following their (rather vage) instructions. I usually go with 3, but it's not that great for impromptu sex. I have cravings, too. :c

Funny how people like me have wrote at length on this stuff more then a few times but people are all too lazy to do a search on the forum with keyword to see what comes up on the topic.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have tried to bottom many ttimes but failed bec of the pain. I guess my bf's dick was simply too thick for my asshole size. After each failed attempt, I had piles on my ass for days to weeks and extremely painful when urinating and shitting. Somehow the pain in my ass is also causing pain to my urethral so that when I pee, it felt pain.

i don't think I will bottom again... If my bf wants to leave me so be it. I did try 3 times and endured the pain 3 times... So no more. If he wants to fuck an ass, I may just have find a new Bf soon! 

Guest 72%dark

I hope the length of the write-up doesn't put people off; it really pays to read it, given just how many people complain about the pain and difficulties of bottoming.

Anyway, a few addenda from my own experience:

1) I find it helps to apply lube not just to the top's penis (or whatever is going in), but also to the rectum itself, using your fingers. This usually takes place when you or your top 'preps' your hole.

Unlike the writer, I find the abrasive sensation of insufficient lubrication very uncomfortable (more so than the stretching feeling of a large object).

Most tops I've encountered tend to underestimate the amount of lube needed, so I usually end up lubing myself.

If you're using a water-based lubricant (like KY jelly) and are going for a long time, you'll need to reapply at some point. 

And of course, more lube is needed with a condom than without.

If you're having sex in the shower, don't try to use soap as lube, it'll give you an unpleasant burning sensation. The inner wall of the rectum is a mucous membrane, not skin like the external parts of the body.

2) The type of condom used does affect the sensation. Personally I find that a latex condom is more likely to create a slight sensation of irritation than a non-latex condom. Non-latex condoms can also be made thinner, so they have a slightly more 'natural' feeling.

Finally, I personally don't like those condoms that have 'tactile' features added to them – like little raised pimples. The 'extra sensation' that they're supposed to add just feels 'scratchy' to me, not pleasant at all.

3) The slippery slidey sensation contributed by a loose, long and mobile foreskin is quite interesting. If your top is using a condom, you can simulate that if you apply some lube to the glans of the top's penis (only the glans, mind you, not the whole shaft!) before rolling on the condom. This makes the tip of the condom slide over the head of the penis during thrusting (and it apparently feels very good for the top too).

4) If the top's penis is very short, you may not have to worry about hitting the inner sphincter. If it's long, that's when you'll need to take it slow at the start. To me, the outer sphincter is easy to control and very accommodating; it's the inner sphincter that's more likely to cause pain on entry. In addition to the breathing and relaxation techniques mentioned by the writer, it helps if the top doesn't start thrusting in and out immediately, but on the initial entry, pauses long enough at the point of full insertion to allow the sphincter to relax and open up. The discomfort fades fairly quickly, and then deep thrusting is perfectly fine.

If the top isn't good at gauging such things, you can take control at the beginning by riding 'cowboy' rather than starting with missionary or doggy; in this way you can ensure the requisite pause at the start.

5) Positioning is important too. While I have a preferred position, I find that in the end, which position is most pleasurable (or least uncomfortable) depends on the top – on the size/shape/curvature of his penis as well as on the way in which he thrusts; I've found that every top has his own characteristic posture and angle and style of entry, and it makes a huge difference to the sensation. If one position doesn't feel good, try a few others before giving up.

Edited by 72%dark
typos

• 2 weeks later...

Saunas should sell this.

On Wednesday, 27 January, 2016 at 2:16 PM, Guest Helpful 101 said:

Try Fleet Enema, $4-5 from the bigger Watson and Guardian stores.It comes in disposable bottle.

Tell the salesgirl that you searching for Fleet Enema for someone who has severe constipation.

Good for emergency usage :-) 

See pictures at https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=fleet+enema&tbm=isch

• 1 month later...
Guest Terence91

Really disguting when my partner fucked my ass first time. Shit came out of it and very stinky. Can anyone here teach me the proper procedure to clean up my ass before doing anal again? Thanks

The most important thing to do is to have a very clean, fiber rich diet, and have good bowel movement every morning. Try to have milk coffee plus rolled oats for breakfast, then lots of veggies, fruit, some white meat such as fish and sea food for lunch and dinner. Drink green tea and water throughout the day. Once your diet is good, you just need to take a shower and clean yourself externally. No internal cleaning is required. Douche too much is actually not good for your health.

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest Reality

I only douched a couple of times. It's not easy because we never know when it is we might be having sex and not everyone schedules it especially single guys. One time I douched, I end up not being able to relax my rectum to let my top enter and the whole effort just wasted. Not sure why but maybe when I douched, I'm so used to clenching it for awhile before flushing the water out that the muscles are unable to relax entirely. So I'm at a lost. Here's the thing, sometimes it will get dirty, sometimes it doesn't. Some tops are kind enough to look past it, some tops aren't. Just a fact of life.

5 hours ago, Guest Reality said:

I only douched a couple of times. It's not easy because we never know when it is we might be having sex and not everyone schedules it especially single guys. One time I douched, I end up not being able to relax my rectum to let my top enter and the whole effort just wasted. Not sure why but maybe when I douched, I'm so used to clenching it for awhile before flushing the water out that the muscles are unable to relax entirely. So I'm at a lost. Here's the thing, sometimes it will get dirty, sometimes it doesn't. Some tops are kind enough to look past it, some tops aren't. Just a fact of life.

I have spend a lot of time writing on this subject of cleaning and anal toy fuck and deep enema. Try to search for it the forum

But suffice for me to say  douching is the least effective wa to prevent accidental brown shit coming out at the most untimely... period. Also what you call douching does not take into account how much water you shoot up into you, You might think you spurt a lot but it could only be as much as half your rectum and not getting it all the way up the whole rectum to the second sphincter muscle that control another opening into your colon.

So if you only get it half your rectum flush, the cock banging you  or natural bowel movement will push the shit high up your rectum now DOWN to your lower rectum.

Guys who have no idea about biology. You need to understand why guys like me for example who are into anal toys or lots of fucking for long hours and sometime I can fuck and then fuck again almost 12 hours later but my ass is clean and no smell and nothing comes out. But it takes much lengthy preparation. My enema session can take as long as 1 hour+ I have ever helped a few guys I know to do this but you too can do that same with some experiment.

Okay you need to know first off, your rectum all the way up your colon, intestine...etc It is like a conveyor belt. Food goes thru a long belt like that and as it gets digested from stomach and as it move down the intestine to the colon, nutrients are adsorbed and water too are taken out to add water to your system and as it move along it changes as it decompose and change into what you see coming out of your anus as shit. So how much you clear your hole is really about getting as much water inside you for as LONG a oath you can get water to go as deep to interact with shit higher )deeper) inside to be dis-loge and flushed out along with the water when you eject the water from your asshole. So think of your intestinal all the way to your rectum is a moving conveyor :) .. the most deeper you flush, the long the "window period" you can fuck confidently without worry about shit leaking or sneaking out unexpectedly. okie.. that is the short version. Want longer.. see if I am in the mood to write or best you search this forum for my writings on it. Tonight Saturday leh I got two new cucumber that are big and I want to do some stretching with them and more LOL.... Already flush my ass a good 30 mins but will go for another shower and another 30-45min flushing out and then I am ready for hours of fun and  maybe online at chaturbate heh.. shh not saying more. Not promoting any shit here.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 2 months later...

Thought of sharing this with you guys especially the bottom guys. About a month ago i went to this guy place for a session and was surprised to find a device installed on the toilet itself. Turn out it was a bidet attachment used to clean one's bottom after pooping. I tried it out and am so in love with it. It was convenient and less messy compared to using a hand spray. I knew i had to get one for my home. The 1st thing that came to my mind was Sim Siang Choon.

I went to their website and was dismay by the expensive price and you have to either change the whole toilet or toilet seat. It was troublesome. I google further and saw a local site www.movosis.com selling it at just $60. It promised an easy installation with no modification needed to my existing toilet. So i bought one and it was delivered to my house the next day. True enough it was an easy self explanatory installation process and i fixed it up in less than 30 minutes. It change my life! It ruins my day if i have to poop elsewhere other than home. Never been happier. Hahaha. Bought another one and installed it on the other toilet.

It was probably the best $60 i spent this year. Haha. Any of you guys have one at home? I really find it useful especially for bottoms orientated like me.

IMG_2017.JPG

Edited by Stardom

Guest Seasoned Bottom

Will it be 100% clean?  I sared it will spray all over my soiled bottom instead of cleaning it up. Than I still have to rely on toilet roll to clean up the wet mess?  Never try before, can't tell its usefulness.  I think good for cleaning pussy though.

You're a bit late to the party. These type of bidets have been around years ago in other countries just that they are not very popular in Singapore as we're a toilet paper nation.

And yes, they clean very well too. I find bidets much better than using toilet paper. Just don't forget to clean your bidets once in awhile too as they do get dirty.

Guest Korean

I had one installed in my toilet for 3 years already.  Korean brand, buttons for front and back, high and low pressure.  Can also be dismantled if you are moving home.  

23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You're a bit late to the party. These type of bidets have been around years ago in other countries just that they are not very popular in Singapore as we're a toilet paper nation.

And yes, they clean very well too. I find bidets much better than using toilet paper. Just don't forget to clean your bidets once in awhile too as they do get dirty.

Yeah i was abit late and definitely missing on something cool as this. Haha.

7 minutes ago, Guest Korean said:

I had one installed in my toilet for 3 years already.  Korean brand, buttons for front and back, high and low pressure.  Can also be dismantled if you are moving home.  

Yeah it's easy to install and uninstall. Plug and play basically. Will definitely bring this along if i'm shifting;-)

There are a few toilets in NTF hospital that uses this.. I tried it before.. hmmz... doesn't it just cleans the outside but the water doesn't really go in? But a douche washes the insides too so u dun have chocolate residues left for your partner? 

10 hours ago, Ener said:

There are a few toilets in NTF hospital that uses this.. I tried it before.. hmmz... doesn't it just cleans the outside but the water doesn't really go in? But a douche washes the insides too so u dun have chocolate residues left for your partner? 

I still use my hand to wash along with the water spraying from the bidet.

1 hour ago, analogous said:

I've never tried a bidet before but i thought the water stream won't be strong enough to enter your anus for a thorough cleanse?

The water pressure can be adjusted according to your comfort. It can spray really hard if u turn it to the max. For me, i use my hand along with the water sprayed for maximum cleaning.

• G_M changed the title to Life Changing Moment for Bottom Guy with this Cleaning Attachment..
On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Guest Seasoned Bottom said:

Will it be 100% clean?  I sared it will spray all over my soiled bottom instead of cleaning it up. Than I still have to rely on toilet roll to clean up the wet mess?  Never try before, can't tell its usefulness.  I think good for cleaning pussy though.

U got pussy is it?Or u mean a cat?:yuk:

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Bottoming 101 - How To Prepare Your Ass For Fun + How To Give Yourself An Enema / Douche / Clean Inside Your Butt (Compiled)
  • Guest locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.