Male HQ

Bottoming 101 - How To Prepare Your Ass For Fun + How To Give Yourself An Enema / Douche / Clean Inside Your Butt (Compiled)

Guest kAtak

Guest Tks Cock Brand.....
You might be just having Prolapsed Hemorrhoids.

Try using Preparation H, can buy otc in any good pharmacy.

If no improvement, can consider a simple operation to remove permenantly.

If not getting medical subsidy from workplace and to save money, go to a polyclinic to get referral for surgery.

Tks Cock Brand....appreciate yr reply...will get rid of it ASAP....tks agn.

Guest guest
Dear AfA_MSM,

Being a btm over the years, I discover I have some meat hanging out the ass holes, I am sure is not the wart or anything but being fxxx for so long the flesh from the ass wall exposed out from the ass hole...so what shd we do...can go for surgery to get rid of it as it unsightly....or any other ways....your advise is appreciated. Tks.

I have the similar problems from being fxxked for so many years. My asshole is loose and dark. As a result I need to fxxked even harder and nastier to enjoy myself. Then my asshole got even looser and darker; sigh....

Luckily if I stopped getting nailed regularly, it somehow improves after a month or so. But how to tahan so long?

The worse thing is when I am trying to tong the more I start attracting tops like they can smell me in heat or am I putting out some signals because of my itchyness?

The last time I managed to tong for more than 1 month last year, at the bookshop at Jurong east I was not even looking for sex but this guy slowly pretending to browse accidentally bump into me. Immediately I feel like electricity go into my hole. I go McDonald, he follow and buy meal for me.

I told him this thing how do I know what will happen right. If he want he check then see if he still want to use or not. Ended up at the toilet at the shopping center and luckily I was not too dirty. He bend me over the toilet bowl and fingered me and peep into me because to show only two legs to outside, I have to climb on toilet bowl. A bit smelly but still clean. But can feel his finger also difficult to enter me not like before. Lucky he has condom and lub in his bag. Waah this time not easy to enter he say very nice he want to use. Because have to be quiet he cannot bang hard but slow and deeper also quite song.

But next day, hole still can sore.

Guest Guest

i also have a bottom question. after not getting any action for a long while, i recently went to a masseur with a rather large member and he started fingering me halfway. it was really nice and so i accepted his offer to do me. after the initial pain, it was ok, but when he start to f me deep, i could feel a pain deep in my abdomen. it was like tummy ache, never had that before. it was unbearable and had to ask him to stop. darn. what could it be???

Dear AfA_MSM,

Being a btm over the years, I discover I have some meat hanging out the ass holes, I am sure is not the wart or anything but being fxxx for so long the flesh from the ass wall exposed out from the ass hole...so what shd we do...can go for surgery to get rid of it as it unsightly....or any other ways....your advise is appreciated. Tks.

PM me. I will give you the details, cost and advice to see a helpful doctor who is gay friendly. Its corrective surgery that you need. Take care.

i also have a bottom question. after not getting any action for a long while, i recently went to a masseur with a rather large member and he started fingering me halfway. it was really nice and so i accepted his offer to do me. after the initial pain, it was ok, but when he start to f me deep, i could feel a pain deep in my abdomen. it was like tummy ache, never had that before. it was unbearable and had to ask him to stop. darn. what could it be???

maybe his dick is hitting the side of your anal wall? If it does it does get a strange feeling. But you can counter that by changing position till you feel its comfortable. A dick that is curved upwards or one that is pointing downwards will have an effect on the btm.

Try it for yourself :P I prefer upwards anytime! :whistle:

Dear AfA_MSM,

Hello there,

I'm sorry for your concern. I would suggest for you to seek professional help (eg: doctors) who will know what is the problem that you are facing after seeing the meat hanging out from you arse.

If you are shy kind of person, you can simply request for a male doctor instead of a women. Maybe also you could also consider calling DSC Clinic Hotline @ 62946300 for console before making any action.

I may not know if you need any surgery or not because I am a volunteer who can advice you on Safer Sex Practice, Condom, STI, HIV and AIDS.

I do hope you understand and kindly seek medical attention.

Regards

AFA_MSM

P/S: For any others enquiries, kindly email to msm_resources@afa.org.sg :thumb:

Guest guest

I think I know which one, in the north right? :lol:

Goodness, you don't know his specialty? Not recommended for the tight bottoms. His power fxxk can be damn heong.

Also you could place a pillow underneath to change the angle of penetration and adsorb the impact. Or you could ask him to use shallow strokes. But he tend to forget and ram in hard. Damn shiok if you like a hard fxxk. Rather expensive though.

Guest First Timer

Hi guys, I'm not new to the scene but I've never done anal (giving or receiving) before. Just hand jobs, frottage and of course, oral (yummy!).

I was kinda hoping to save it for someone I really loved but... no lah, tired of waiting already. I just wanna get fxxked!

So my question is, how should I prepare for my first time? I know should douche and clean and all that but should I prepare in advance by stretching my hole first? Or should I not bother and just go straight for it?

Please advise :)

Guest Clubber

Practice on a dildo first. Do it almost every alternate day until your hole is comfortable with long object inside you. Than, go clubbing. There are free flow of condoms and lubricant inside the room. The first experience of being penetrated is the most memorable, 2nd time, 3rd and you will want more after that and can even guide a top virgin into your hole.

Guest First Timer

Practice on a dildo first? Ok, good advice! I'll go get one to practice on.

Btw since I have the option of choosing the kind of cock I want for my first fxxk, should I go for a long slim cock or a normal width average cock? I am sooo not going for the big guns on my first try so please don't suggest a big one :yuk:

First, you only need to be mentally prepared as your ass will hurt a little, as there will be some stretching involved. But if your top is good enough, he will make you high with lots of foreplay and that will cut the pain to a minimum.

2nd, please don't try to stretch ur hole with dildo. Most top would prefer a virgin bottom. If you meet a good top and your mind is "prepared" your top will know what to do. Just make sure u tell him to go slow and take it easy.

3rdly, do look out for tops with a pointed dick head and not a one with a big thick coxk head. Big thick coxk head although are good for sucking are not really good for virgin fcuk. The thick coxk head are more suitable for season ass.

Anyway, just relax, enjoy and let your top take control.

I recommend you to prepare for mental ... it will be hurtful like to death :swear:

If you have read how a girl looses her virgin then it is same as for boy, even worse because it is tigher :rolleyes:

I have been waiting for long time for the right person but end up with a stranger in a lonely night ... but it is good after that, we became friends :thumb:

Dont waste your virgin with a dildo but be clean and ready :thumb: for a hard, medium size cock ... I am sure many guys here are ready for it :twisted: ... may be you can make a audition "fxxk me if you can" :P

Wish you best luck, report to us after it is broken :whistle:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

First, you only need to be mentally prepared as your ass will hurt a little, as there will be some stretching involved. But if your top is good enough, he will make you high with lots of foreplay and that will cut the pain to a minimum.

2nd, please don't try to stretch ur hole with dildo. Most top would prefer a virgin bottom. If you meet a good top and your mind is "prepared" your top will know what to do. Just make sure u tell him to go slow and take it easy.

3rdly, do look out for tops with a pointed dick head and not a one with a big thick coxk head. Big thick coxk head although are good for sucking are not really good for virgin fcuk. The thick coxk head are more suitable for season ass.

Anyway, just relax, enjoy and let your top take control.

As a seasoned btm, let me tell you that it doesn't take long for the virgin ass to be stretched and it will be difficult to recover the same tightness again. Haha, yeah Gachi as a top know that a top want a virgin bottom untouched by a dildo. A good top can easily recognise a virgin bottom and be the most patient with you because he is going to be your first man to claim your body. The special bond will always be there between you 2. When a top is good to you, he will make you really feel so special to see the 2 of you bonded together as one, with him inside you filling you up bringing you pain and pleasures and lots of complex emotional feelings. Only relax and you will enjoy it and hoping more to come.

Hi guys, I'm not new to the scene but I've never done anal (giving or receiving) before. Just hand jobs, frottage and of course, oral (yummy!).

I was kinda hoping to save it for someone I really loved but... no lah, tired of waiting already. I just wanna get fxxked!

So my question is, how should I prepare for my first time? I know should douche and clean and all that but should I prepare in advance by stretching my hole first? Or should I not bother and just go straight for it?

Whats your stats? And Dear.... clean ass is essential, don't want chocolate topping on the cock, super turn off no matter you are a virgin or the hottest btm on mars.

Don't worry about your first time. Let it be natural. I recommend more lube for you and make sure you have a top which would be as passionate as you and not fall asleep after that fxxk. :swear: No dead top abd bottom fishes lying on bed and do nothing pls.

You might want to list down a preferred list of qualities i.e. desired stats, cock size etc you want from a top/Flex Top/Flex Btm/Bi give an email so prosepctive candidates can send in their application for an interview. Afterall this is your first time. You want it perfect right.

If you need to, after all the foreplay you both have, turn him on his back and you apply lots of lube onto his cock and then slowly ease him inside you as you adopt the sitting lotus position :lol: . Have him throb his cock intide you and feel him throbbing hot. Once you are comfortable, you can start moving your ass and soonner than you think, you will be all initiated. Be gentle with your top, tell him what position seems to turn you on better and also remember to tell him how good you feel him when he glide his massive xxxx in and out of you.

May the cocks be with you.

Guest First Timer

Thanks to all the super tops who have given their advice :twisted:

And no, I'm not going to flog my bottom here in the forum :yuk:

I'm going to practice a little and then when I'm comfortable enough I'm going to a sauna to look for a nice slim cock to fxxk me. So some random person out there somewhere is going to get my ass-virginity :oops:

Thanks for all the advice! I'll post back when I get my cherry popped (don't wait up, might take a while :P )

I'm going to practice a little and then when I'm comfortable enough I'm going to a sauna to look for a nice slim cock to fxxk me. So some random person out there somewhere is going to get my ass-virginity :oops:

Thanks for all the advice! I'll post back when I get my cherry popped (don't wait up, might take a while :P )

Yep, may Eros, the greek god of love showers his blessings unto you and sends the Gay Cupid to shoot the choiest cocks unto your bum :P

And may you bath in the pleasure his warm embrace and swim in the warm sea of his love nectar as you both climax into Valhalla.......

Dear First Timer,

You really very stubborn hor. Tell you not to anyhow go and put things like dildo, cucumber or durain up your ass you don't listen. I really wonder if you are a real virgin or just a itchy bottom trying to get the top here drooling over your virginity?

Some more anyhow go sauna and look for slim cock. If the slim cock is as slim as ur finger, you might as well save your money and use your finger to poke yourself. Don't have to go sauna, rite?

What happens if you find and inexperience top and he anyhow poke you until ur ass tear and u need to go hospital and after that you are forever tramatised about anal sex. Then how? Die leow lor. Scared to be bottom already lor. That's bad rite?

So I say, just open up your application in the BW Personals and let the experience Tops here guide you and relieved you of your virginity dilemma. Maybe if you are lucky, you don't even have to spend that entrance fee for sauna some more.

I hope the above advice knock some sense into you.

Your No. 1 virgin deflowering top.

Gachi

As a seasoned btm, let me tell you that it doesn't take long for the virgin ass to be stretched and it will be difficult to recover the same tightness again. Haha, yeah Gachi as a top know that a top want a virgin bottom untouched by a dildo. A good top can easily recognise a virgin bottom and be the most patient with you because he is going to be your first man to claim your body. The special bond will always be there between you 2. When a top is good to you, he will make you really feel so special to see the 2 of you bonded together as one, with him inside you filling you up bringing you pain and pleasures and lots of complex emotional feelings. Only relax and you will enjoy it and hoping more to come.

Yes btm, I only need to put my finger inside the ass and I will know if my partner is :

1. A virgin

2. Rarely btm

3. Occasional btm

4. Regular btm

Of course, the reaction of the btm will also tell you whether they are virgin or otherwise.

Virgins and Rarely btm will push you away when it hurts. Virgins always worries that their ass will hurt if they get guys with big dicks.

Occasional btm will push you away initially, then they will pull you in when it is shiok.

Regular btm will know when to spread their legs, when to pull your ass towards their ass for better entry, some can even take control and sit on your dick and gyrate their ass to milk your dick, etc.

Dear First Timer,

You really very stubborn hor. Tell you not to anyhow go and put things like dildo, cucumber or durain up your ass you don't listen. I really wonder if you are a real virgin or just a itchy bottom trying to get the top here drooling over your virginity? ........ No. 1 virgin deflowering top.

Gachi

:P good one gachi, pretty spot on I reckon.

Mental preparation! Ha ha! Exactly the way i felt when I had my first tattoo.

You cant just "go ahead" without prior mental preparation.

Cleaning up is of course important. Tops get turn off when they see chocolate flood.

My first experience was a disaster (until now, because of the experience, i hate the smell of DOVE soap), the top just entered as if i wasnt a virgin then.

If its uncomfortable tell them.

If they say "Its okay, you will enjoy it after awhile", then you slap their face.

Ultimately, its for both party to enjoy anyway.

"I'm going to practice a little and then when I'm comfortable enough I'm going to a sauna to look for a nice slim cock to fxxk me. So some random person out there somewhere is going to get my ass-virginity :oops: "

Hmm...use ass plug while sucking your top. By that time, he got real hard, your hole would be ready!

BTW, i fxxked a virgin hole recently in Absolute, was tat you ? hahahaha

Practice on a dildo first? Ok, good advice! I'll go get one to practice on.

Btw since I have the option of choosing the kind of cock I want for my first fxxk, should I go for a long slim cock or a normal width average cock? I am sooo not going for the big guns on my first try so please don't suggest a big one :yuk:

You need to be very careful, many Tops here are eyeing you as a substitute of me :rolleyes::rolleyes: They have been drooling over my nice jewel for a long time and not even close to getting it. :whistle: Don't later regret and than come crying to me that you have been poked deep. I will not recognise you for being used. :yuk:

Guest Dr LUVcum

Take a 8 inch drain pipe and lubricate it with butter and extra virgin olive oil, then slide it in slowly.

If you like , you can add oyster sauce or Chilli sauce (maggi seems to be the best or try Sin Sin).

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest Chingay
Take a 8 inch drain pipe an :lol: d lubricate it with butter and extra virgin olive oil, then slide it in slowly.

If you like , you can add oyster sauce or Chilli sauce (maggi seems to be the best or try Sin Sin).

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You have a deranged food fetished. Yucks .... Whats next I suggest Extra Spicy Balacan with a piece of raw old ginger stuffed into the hole?.... Extra hot

You need to be very careful, many Tops here are eyeing you as a substitute of me :rolleyes::rolleyes: They have been drooling over my nice jewel for a long time and not even close to getting it. :whistle: Don't later regret and than come crying to me that you have been poked deep. I will not recognise you for being used. :yuk:

That is so very funny! :P

Guest Mathew_tck

Hi, guys. This is the 1st time i post a topic here and i am wondering about some questions.

I wonder, what should a virgin top do before going for his 1st anal sex?

So does a virgin bottom. What should a virgin bottom do before having his 1st anal sex? How?

Please provide me the detailed answers if possible. TQ

PS: I am totally a newbie to anal sex as i've got no experience on it. :oops:

Guest glider
Hi, guys. This is the 1st time i post a topic here and i am wondering about some questions.

I wonder, what should a virgin top do before going for his 1st anal sex?

So does a virgin bottom. What should a virgin bottom do before having his 1st anal sex? How?

Please provide me the detailed answers if possible. TQ

PS: I am totally a newbie to anal sex as i've got no experience on it. :oops:

virgin top - prepare condom n ky(lubrican).

virgin btm - eat plenty high fibre food few day b4, try empty bowel b4 action

Mathew_tck,

Your question have been asked only the past few days. So I've decided to merged the 2 topic together.

Although there is nothing wrong in asking the question you asked, the least you could have done is to get familiar with the forum by reading previous post or at least SEARCH for earlier post as your question may have been asked and answered before.

Guest Mathew_tck
virgin top - prepare condom n ky(lubrican).

virgin btm - eat plenty high fibre food few day b4, try empty bowel b4 action

This is what i am wondering, how to empty the bowel?

Mathew_tck,

Your question have been asked only the past few days. So I've decided to merged the 2 topic together.

Although there is nothing wrong in asking the question you asked, the least you could have done is to get familiar with the forum by reading previous post or at least SEARCH for earlier post as your question may have been asked and answered before.

Really sorry about that, i didn't think of asking the question here before. I'll search for related post before opening a new post next time.

Guest DR LUVcum
You have a deranged food fetished. Yucks .... Whats next I suggest Extra Spicy Balacan with a piece of raw old ginger stuffed into the hole?.... Extra hot

Thanks, I tried that last nite and it was soooooooooo fxxxxxxxxxxxking goooooooooooooddd..........

Sorril, I just came :thumb:

So my question is, how should I prepare for my first time? I know should douche and clean and all that but should I prepare in advance by stretching my hole first? Or should I not bother and just go straight for it?s

First timer. You need to be prepared. My first time was a bloody mess because of not enough lube and it hurts. So using lots of lube and having the top finger u first to let u get used to being penetrated. Use a good lubricant and not saliva as lube. Saliva only on seasoned ass. I still am in contact with my first top. We now used real lube instead of saliva. But how i wish i had not experienced that bloody day...If only I had an experienced and gentle top like ???...Haiz... Anyway be safe and have fun.

I'm 36 168 58 sweet and friendly guy looking for oral fun, hangout buddies, badminton buddies, and bf/partner if possible

Guest How it works

How it works for new freshies into the world of man to man ramming is not to look for a selfish uncaring top who will not care if you are in pain, the last person you should look for is this very experienced uncle who is somewhat very capable of having at least three powerful orgasms and inserting all the way in when he comes.

Only experienced bottoms should apply here for this uncle to shoot inside.

http://www.gaytube.com/media/15838/Singapo...ucked_bareback/

If only for one night fling , prepare rubberrs

i kinda feel it's hard to avoid hitting chocolate...

i believe... if u want to poke the balloon, it's gonna bust... so use condom lah, no so bad.

Anyway.... my first time was very painful, like trying to pass out a big piece of shit, only to have it move in and out of your ass.... it was painful like hell... couldn't wait for my partner to cum and the experience to be over.... but i strangely enjoyed the feeling, felt so high after i got fxxked and then he gave me a hand job.

today, it stills hurts as i am a "occasional btm" but i do enjoy it. ^^

My tips... try and find a top with a medium size penis... and use lots of lube. silicon based works better imho... most importantly... breath! and try to relax your anal muscles... think of the cock going in and out, not just tearing your ass apart.

dam getting horny. haha!

check me out and my interest... =)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest No Longer First Timer

Hello folks, it's been a while eh? Following the advice of all the super tops here I got in touch with an experienced top for my 1st time (got reccomendation from my gay pals la).

Suffice to say that it doesn't go as easy as those pxxn stories make it seem! hahaha! It took quite a bit of time and finger work to get me ready for him and he wasn't exactly a giant either. Pain? Yah for the first few minutes until I got used to "pushing out" all the time. First time got a bit of blood too.... scary scary!

Anyway, I've done it about 3 more times since then and it gets easier each time... but now I have a question for the super bottoms here. How to say ah... er... you know when you read all those pxxn stories and the posts here.... it makes it seem like your butthole will feel super shiok from getting fxxked rite?

I'm not getting that... is my prostate rosak or something? What am I supposed to be feeling in my ass that's so great?

I'm still getting hard and I enjoy it but it's really all mental. It's like "I have cock in my ass, that's so hot!" you know? I'm turned on by the thought of having his cock in my ass and having my ass used by another guy but I'm not feeling whatever is being described by all the posts or stories that I've read. I use loads (seriously, loads) of lube and I like the sliding in and out feeling too but the "shiok" and "electric" or "magic button" feeling that I've read about is not there.

Help! Can any bottoms out there share some thoughts?

You might want to describe what he does to you from head to toe and how he position you and so on, etc.

If you still don't feel shiok. Change another top. Your top is just a mediocre top.

See lah, got good top here you don't get, get those mediocre one.

Waste your 1st time for nothing. :twisted:

Guest guest
Suffice to say that it doesn't go as easy as those pxxn stories make it seem! hahaha! It took quite a bit of time and finger work to get me ready for him and he wasn't exactly a giant either. Pain? Yah for the first few minutes until I got used to "pushing out" all the time. First time got a bit of blood too.... scary scary!

Anyway, I've done it about 3 more times since then and it gets easier each time... but now I have a question for the super bottoms here. How to say ah... er... you know when you read all those pxxn stories and the posts here.... it makes it seem like your butthole will feel super shiok from getting fxxked rite?

I'm not getting that... is my prostate rosak or something? What am I supposed to be feeling in my ass that's so great?

I'm still getting hard and I enjoy it but it's really all mental. It's like "I have cock in my ass, that's so hot!" you know? I'm turned on by the thought of having his cock in my ass and having my ass used by another guy but I'm not feeling whatever is being described by all the posts or stories that I've read. I use loads (seriously, loads) of lube and I like the sliding in and out feeling too but the "shiok" and "electric" or "magic button" feeling that I've read about is not there.

Help! Can any bottoms out there share some thoughts?

Haha just like my 1st time. Waah blood, see red he must give angpow if not bad luck to you both. Chinese very superstitious about seeing blood because 流血 only for very powerful events in life.

My first time also got see blood but hor I was drunk not willing one. He give me angpow and want me to be his "kai tai". I also thought 1st time why not shiok ? Maybe try 2nd time but he really not my type still think maybe 2nd time not drunk maybe can shiok.

2nd time lagi worse, pain like fxxk then some more see him also not sexy. After that tell him go fly kite next time. Go back to top more shiok.

But the hole once broken call myself versatile because sadly cannot bluff say pure top anymore. Then sure have more 3rd time, 4th time but all not shiok.

Then one fine day this yaya top just push me down and treat me quite rough and fxxked me really hard and fast. No asking can I this can I that so polite one. Pok pok pok, push my legs over, pok pok pok, turn me over again pok pok pok until I see stars then the first time I autocum and moan like a woman. After that I always call him for sex and treat him to dinners.

But once I know what can make me shiok I found a few ( very few) good tops who can make me autocum. After that prefer to be btm because even if most are not shiok but one good top can make it all worth the wasted fxxks.

I think you not meet the type of top who can give you shiok or maybe you not a bottom. I take more than 2 years before I can shiok and I thought I not btm but I am top experimenting only because the tops I meet always too caring and gentle. fxxk also no energy to me. Then meet this top who see me like cat see fish, his whole body want to fxxk me, must fxxk me that kind of almost like want to rape me then happy type of hamsuplow look on his face.

but now I have a question for the super bottoms here. How to say ah... er... you know when you read all those pxxn stories and the posts here.... it makes it seem like your butthole will feel super shiok from getting fxxked rite?

I'm not getting that... is my prostate rosak or something? What am I supposed to be feeling in my ass that's so great? I'm still getting hard and I enjoy it but it's really all mental.

Well, not that im a super bottom or something, but not any cock can hit your gspot, it takes specific curve angles and hardness when its erected, and the position of the fxxking that cater to the direction of the curves in order to hit it. U will know it hit your spot when u feel like u wanna pee when he is thrusting u. And its not piss and its actually cum thats urging to comeout. But i guess most of the time its just the feeling of fullness when a hard dick in inside u, which is great as well.

Then one fine day this yaya top just push me down and treat me quite rough and fxxked me really hard and fast. No asking can I this can I that so polite one. Pok pok pok, push my legs over, pok pok pok, turn me over again pok pok pok until I see stars then the first time I autocum and moan like a woman. After that I always call him for sex and treat him to dinners.

Can introduce or not? haha.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

You wrote so funny ... pok pok pok ...

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

• 1 year later...

heard from a friend this story:

just happen to cruise someone really gorgeous and went hotel 81.

no time, so just purge in the toilet, real clean.

when the top fxxk was ok, but when he withdraw his dick to change position, everything flows out, water, shit, watever

what a sight! a real turn off too.

i think cleanliness is important, i usually clean the outside, and a little on the inside, don't really like a hose up my ass thou, since it's pretty tight. and my no.2 is usually fast and firm coz i do eat my daily 2+2 of fruits and veges.

usually u can't do much with a shower head, worst if it's fixed like i saunas. anyway i guess if you're gonna poke the balloon, it's gonna pop. :rolleyes:

check me out and my interest... =)

Just to share some tips:

1) for smell, take chlorophyl. it deodorizes your body. helps with body odor, stinky farts and smelly shits. it's good for you too. i take it daily like with my vitamins. it really does lessen your fart and shit odor ALOT! but it also turns your shit green.

2) take fibre, like someone said above. I take some psyllium husks everyday. what this does is it keeps your fecal matter, sold and firm. this way, you don't get creamy / liquid shits that leave marks. it really helps keep your bottom clean.

by taking the above daily, I'm ready for action most of the time... of course, cleaning and douching is still important. but the two tips above will greatly improve your bottoming, trust me!

Guest flaubert

i think cleanliness is important, i usually clean the outside, and a little on the inside, don't really like a hose up my ass thou, since it's pretty tight. and my no.2 is usually fast and firm coz i do eat my daily 2+2 of fruits and veges.

usually u can't do much with a shower head, worst if it's fixed like i saunas. anyway i guess if you're gonna poke the balloon, it's gonna pop. :rolleyes:

Yes, I think bottom guys should eat lots of fibre. Fruits, Vegetables and even Agah-agah jelly. Your stools would come out clean and non-sticky. The sticky and smelly stools are from those who hates veg and fruits and doesn't drink much water. This is the easiest way to keep your hole clean.

• G_M changed the title to Bottoming 101 - How To Prepare Your Ass For Fun + How To Give Yourself An Enema / Douche / Clean Inside Your Butt (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.