Male HQ

Bottoming 101 - How To Prepare Your Ass For Fun + How To Give Yourself An Enema / Douche / Clean Inside Your Butt (Compiled)

Guest kAtak

You can buy a doucher from SportsmenAsia in Chinatown point. It is only polite to make sure your anal part is clean for sex, if not it will smell and cause embarrassment, though there are some tops who really dun mind but having that stinky smell in the air during your passionate sex is the last thing you want to have.

A doucher is fairly easy to use just that you have to repeat a few times. So first you have to poo like you usually do, then use the doucher to pump water in, and flush it out. Repeat a few times unless you are positive it is clean. :) Make sure you let the last bit of water out too, if not it will still get messy.

99078rd-bx_article.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How to btm actually loosen up their anal muscle for the top to enter? Ive been trying to but fail each time when my bf wanted to enter me. So till now Ive not try anal sex before. Can anyone share your experience thks.

Guest Ironrod

How to btm actually loosen up their anal muscle for the top to enter? Ive been trying to but fail each time when my bf wanted to enter me. So till now Ive not try anal sex before. Can anyone share your experience thks.

THAT IS A fxxkING TOP'S JOB.

Tell your bf to wake up his idea, want to fxxk you and expect u to loosen yourself - freaking insane.

He really think you have a Virgina is it?

THAT IS A fxxkING TOP'S JOB.

Tell your bf to wake up his idea, want to fxxk you and expect u to loosen yourself - freaking insane.

He really think you have a Virgina is it?

hahaha....thks guys. Like your answer.

LOL.

Some great "bottomism" we have here.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Most of the btm i had fxxked with b4. they always go into the toilet and use a hose to spray water into the hole in order to clean all the thing out...so when we fxxk together, there won't be any smell or gold coming out from the mine.

Guest Ironrod

Most of the btm i had fxxked with b4. they always go into the toilet and use a hose to spray water into the hole in order to clean all the thing out...so when we fxxk together, there won't be any smell or gold coming out from the mine.

That is cleaning the hole not loosen the hole.

If spray water hole become loose then something is really wrong with that HOLE lol

Guest stoooopeeeed

I think you've just fxxked your very own toilet bowl.

Have you observed what people normally do in the toilet after shitting? Same as what you bf does, flush on it to make sure that no shit flows backwards.

Hi all,

my friend and I wanna try anal. any tips on how to prepare?

I have no dildos. Fingers can? How long does it take to prepare?

Any lotion/lube/cream to help the anus relax and open faster?

Get your partner to insert one finger inside you, wait until you feel comfortable, then insert a second one. Do this SLOWLY, and this will help your anus to get used to having something inside it.

Guest Used Hole

Let me give my humble guidances.

a) Dildo is a must for all new bottom. Never go to war with a live bullet without practicing on a blank bullet. Choose one of the smallest 6" (erected form) asian specimen, not those Ang Mo 8 inches type. It must be made of spongy rubbery texture and not metal, wood or hard plastic.

b) Please buy a tube of lubricants to go with the dildo.

c) Plan a day you wanted to start with a fake dick and stick with the schedule. Don't be lazy.

Never ever in your entire life begin with a real cock up your ass....you can never be in control as much as you can with a dildo.

Step 1 (always be the last one to shower, not your whole family waiting for you while you are inside the toilet)

---------------------

Cover up your water closet and plant your dildo (with good suction) on the cover. Dildo must be static and not movable. I have the two faked scrotum facing me with the dick curving outward and not inward. The preference is yours.

It is easier to manage in sitting position. If you plant it on the floor, it may be slippery and your ankle muscle might not be strong for you to adjust the head of your dildo for a lengthy timing and you risked accidently fell and have the dildo thrusted into your ass.

Step 2

------

While the dildo is waiting, please apply generious amount of lubricant (remember your ass is tight and also apply lubricant around your hole in and out). Condom is optional unless you know your ass is clean. Without lubricant, your dildo will never able to enter into your ass without paint. With Lubricant it is painless. Hint - condom makes entry even much easier.

Step 3

------

Mentally be prepared that you want this for a long time and you are about to sit on the most handsome dick you have ever wanted.

See or feel for the dildo head and know where your asshole is - matched the two and slot it in slowly. It is a little uncomfortable but you must persist..slowly. Never say die, must have the Singapore spirit. Remember?

It is painless (thanks to the lubricant). Every inches that gone in is a success until you reached the balls of the dildo. Just sit there and don't move. Let your ass get used to the size and length of the cock, you can fantasize too. If you feel like shitting, so be it. You are in the washroom, not in bed, thus can easily clean up. You will be surprised how clean your dildo is and the shitting feeling is just false alarm - natural body reaction to a foreign object in the ass.

Step 4

------

After a couple of minutes that your ass has tasted a dildo. Let the dildo out to breath again. Repeat the same procedure.....and you will be amazed how painless and smooth entry it was (thank to the lubricant). Do it the 3rd time or few more times and than called it the day.

Step 5 (Next day)

-----------------

Try step 1 to 4 again (as rehearsal) to get used to it.

After you find it as easy as ABC sitting on a dildo, try something noti. Rock (not fxxk) the dildo with your ass. A little pinching of nipples might stimulate the uncomfortability. Having said that, you already feel a little warm and excited on your 2nd success day. OK...call it a day and take a rest for proper shower.

Step 6 (following day)

----------------------

Repeat 1 to 5. This time, do something bold - fxxk your ass SLOWLY...I mean slowly to feel the ass muscle contraction. To do this, you need your hands on the cover to support your body and the dildo MUST BE FIRMED on suction. Move your butt up and down in controlled motion. You will enjoy this time, and if you feel like shitting again, who cares, let it shit!

Repeat the above for a week and you are ready to take in a REAL COCK. Another week of practice makes your ass ready to fxxk anytime.

HOWEVER...

if I were you on my first fxxk, I will usually feel the cock of my potential top to see if it is (erected form) about the same size as the dildo I practiced. Most of them will be about there - asian size. You will realise your anxiety is being replaced by excitment - all thanks to the dildo. Unlike those who never use dildo and dare to first-fxxk.

If you need a bigger cock in suana, just do more practices to make your ass ready for "bigger" role. Never be greedy. Practices make perfect.

Guest anal voyeur

Hi all,

my friend and I wanna try anal.

Hey can I come watch too(noob here)?? pls pls pls? I'm 21 176 60 here

Let me give my humble guidances.

Repeat the above for a week and you are ready to take in a REAL COCK. Another week of practice makes your ass ready to fxxk anytime.

thx for great advice ANAL-SAMA!

Hi all,

my friend and I wanna try anal. any tips on how to prepare?

I have no dildos. Fingers can? How long does it take to prepare?

Any lotion/lube/cream to help the anus relax and open faster?

Its quite easy. No need so much trouble. Just eat a lot of chocalate, drink little fluid and stay constipated for 3 days in a row. Then when you get fxxked, everything will be dried up inside so no shit will come out. Simple !

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

Its quite easy. No need so much trouble. Just eat a lot of chocalate, drink little fluid and stay constipated for 3 days in a row. Then when you get fxxked, everything will be dried up inside so no shit will come out. Simple !

so everytime u wanna get urself screwed u will go on this diet for 3 days?? :swear:

Die la... :clap:

Edited by jarboy

There's always another secret.

• 4 weeks later...

I was a top, but lately wanted to try to be flex. One btm friend taught me to pump water in the backside then squeeze it out, do this a few times then you are clean to have fun.

I have constipation problem, I find this pumping water can help, I just pump water in the backside whenever I have difficulties in shitting, it smoothen the process. Anybody agree? Just wonder if there is any side effect to heath.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know how can I find this in Singapore ? Watson or Guardian ??? I don't have paypal so difficult to purchase this.

I think it is good if you are travelling oversea, not everywhere has biget shower :lol:

Do they have on-line "User Manual" ? :rolleyes:

Thanks. :D

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Do you know how can I find this in Singapore ? Watson or Guardian ??? I don't have paypal so difficult to purchase this.

I think it is good if you are travelling oversea, not everywhere has biget shower :lol:

Do they have on-line "User Manual" ? :rolleyes:

Thanks. :D

You can find it where incontinence products are sold. They have them for babies as well. So you may have to start there.

It is easy. Remove the tube, fill the basin with warm water, squeeze the rubber out to expel the air, submerge it in water to suck in the water. Once the bulb is full, plug in the tube, and gentle insert it inside you. Squeeze the bulb to dispel the water. Remove the douce. Hold for a couple of seconds, relax and everything will come gushing out. You may have to repeat the process to make sure you are clean.

Love. 

i have tried few times... but everytime the water coming till slight brownish even i have cleaned for about 10times... until my anus feels sore, then i will feel very painful when having sex :(

Guest fico tech

i remember when i visited one of local man spa, i tried to clean my anus. there's only shower and urinal inside, unfortunately i felt many masses could be dug out. lucky there were many peebles around as decorations. so i dug all and hid them under the peebles. hehe.

• 2 months later...
Guest aznbtm

I'm a bottom & I'm very particular about cleanliness before sex. Usually my top calls me the day before our meeting the following day. I prepare myself the day before by eating very lite & avoiding anything that is dairy products like milk, yogort, eggs. I also drink lots of water to wash things off the next day when I use the toilet in the morning. I also drink this tea the night before which makes me poop early in the morning. Everything I have in the stomach gets cleaned that morning. The day I'm going to meet my top for our session, I make sure I have very little food in my stomach & of course I douched by enema to make sure everything is clean. I take a shower before I'm scheduled to meet him to make me feel smell good for him. My top like my hairless bottom which he likes to always finger me before fxxking..

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

I am flex. I confess when I btm, I just flush with hose and dig a bit before anal sex.

Met this guy for ONS. Saw some douch equipment in his toilet and ask him what it was.

He told me that it was to clean his ass. Needless to say, that fxxk session was very clean.

Other than him, I never met anyone else who regularly douch himself before anal sex.

I am flex. I confess when I btm, I just flush with hose and dig a bit before anal sex.

Met this guy for ONS. Saw some douch equipment in his toilet and ask him what it was.

He told me that it was to clean his ass. Needless to say, that fxxk session was very clean.

Other than him, I never met anyone else who regularly douch himself before anal sex.

I do. I think it is only polite to clean myself inside out before anal sex. Personally, I do not like the smell cos that turns me off completely.

Guest Guest

I am the first Guest. I seem too sloppy :) can tell what is the douch equipment you personally used regularly and where you purchase it.

Please don't point me to those FAQ you google. I like to hear from people who have used it personally and regularly. Thousand thanks.

Guest Embarrassed

Does anyone here felt that you have done a good job at washing and preparing your anal for a good fxxk? However, when the tops starts fxxking, the unimaginable happens!

Well, this unfortunate situation happened to me! I thought I had done a good job flushing my ass cleanly. So when this top starts fxxking... Oh dear... You know the rest of the story. :-( Basically, the session ended immediately. I felt so embarrassed.

Anyone have a good way to share that one is well prepared?

anyone knows where can i buy doche in singapore ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

I am a top and even I douche before hand just to feel clean. I think it is a mental thing on my part to feel clean and also as a courtesy to whoever I am with.

Same here. I have been exclusively a top for thirty years but I still douche regularly before meeting anyone with naughty business in mind. You never know... :twisted:

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

Same here. I have been exclusively a top for thirty years but I still douche regularly before meeting anyone with naughty business in mind. You never know... :twisted:

where can i buy douche?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• G_M changed the title to Bottoming 101 - How To Prepare Your Ass For Fun + How To Give Yourself An Enema / Douche / Clean Inside Your Butt (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.