Male HQ

Bottoming 101 - How To Prepare Your Ass For Fun + How To Give Yourself An Enema / Douche / Clean Inside Your Butt (Compiled)

Guest kAtak

YOUR smelly cock :lol:

Pardan my pun :P

But, since its the "last few guys" that you met are like that, could they be the main culprits who had instaigated or motivated the start of this topic?

Not rebutting but well... there are more tha meet the eyes when you say how many bottoms are there in SG PLU scene. Well, they may just be the tip of the glan... oops i mean the tip of the iceburg.

May the next bottom you met is clean clean and smell like flowers :)

PS. for what i know, i have many bottom friends who wash their cunt clean clean before they indulge, but than complaint that the top dunno how to wash their cheese off clean clean too! What comes around gets around, coolz manz.

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Do you know that when shit mixes with KY, the result is that thick smelly sticky Nutella like goo and can be really disgusting and turning off. This is even more obvious when the bottom had just taken a shit before sex.

Thanks for making me lose my tea. My waistline thanks you for getting me off that jar of Nutella in the pantry

Guest guest_btm

every bottom is different.

I don't get fxxked often but when I do, I make sure the top with enjoy without the chocolate.

usually couple of days before getting fxxked, i eat alot of fruits especially bananas, to make sure the bowel movement is good.

I do the enema couple of times hours before having the prick in my ass.

I eat less before the session. Knowing my timing for toilet is about 4 hours after eating.

Before the session actually starts, we bath together, getting him finger me and make sure is clean.

The session I enjoy is about 30 minutes, because after that, well, may need to go toilet before continuing.

So far, every time the top pulls out from my ass, the condom is clean.

so an advice to bottoms, know your body, know your limitations.

enjoy safe sex

Hi pals

I would normally ask my btm partner to wash clean with finger soaking abit of soap ,rinse it....It definitely work.Some how,there were few experiences of mine do have some shit smell when fxxking raw,,,however too shiok liao...cant resist to shot all my load inside.....Further if the btm play with ur nipples n make u hard, i think i like that erotic action rather than smell anyway. I would recommend btm to take this Marigold Yoghurt to ease your digestion to avoid those unfavaorable smell. .. :D

• 6 months later...
Guest bottom

how do you clean your ass before sex ?

im a new bottom here ... the have a term for it right ? douche but how do you exactly do it ?

finger yourselves ?

><"

helpp

Guest -bigis4me-

Well this is to bottom, douche means to use a hose and clear out anything in your ass. You can either buy a proper douche tude and connect to your hose at home or what sometimes i do, i use a small hose and make sure that there is no sharp edge to hurt your hole and with not too much pressure i slowly pump water in my ass till i find the water is clear of anything. Make sure not to eat too spicy food too.

Guest bottom
Well this is to bottom, douche means to use a hose and clear out anything in your ass. You can either buy a proper douche tude and connect to your hose at home or what sometimes i do, i use a small hose and make sure that there is no sharp edge to hurt your hole and with not too much pressure i slowly pump water in my ass till i find the water is clear of anything. Make sure not to eat too spicy food too.

Hose as in ... construction water hose ? ><"

where can i get douche tube ?

Guest douche bag LOL

I think local pharmacies sell those enema tubes (Fleet) which can serve the purpose too.

I am considering about getting them too.

Guest Experience bottom

No need to buy those fancy douching stuff, if you needed to douche urgently before a fxxk session, and there is no hose available, just remove the shower head and there you go a small hose convenient enough to do a clean douching session.

Guest bottom
No need to buy those fancy douching stuff, if you needed to douche urgently before a fxxk session, and there is no hose available, just remove the shower head and there you go a small hose convenient enough to do a clean douching session.

but wont the small hose will be dirty ? afterall, u have to insert the hose into your ass right ?

Guest Bitch
but wont the small hose will be dirty ? afterall, u have to insert the hose into your ass right ?

Don't take risk by poking your ass with unnatural object. Cleansing your inner larger intestine is very easy with natural juice. I suggest you drink PRUNE JUICE. they are healthy for the body and you will be flushed out within hours. When my husband got constipation, I forced prune juice down his throat and thereafter he will rush to toilet many times until his legs soft. It is cruel but good for him and his heatlh. The next day, I make him drink again, and eventuall his instestine became hollow.

I gurantee after that, the fxxker will not see any shit on condom even if he fxxked you for 24 hours non-stop provided you can take it.

• 9 months later...

I have a question, and i hope it can be answered by friendly people over here.

I wish to clean my bowel. Reading from websites, i understand that Enema is the solution. But, is there any word of advice for using that item?, because i heard it is rather non-user friendly. Many enema users prefer tap water to enema after 1 usage. Why?

Also, i read that rectal syringe is another good equipment to use, whereby u pump water into ur anus. But, i cant find this at Guardian, Watsons, Pharmacy. May i know where to get them?

Or, is there any other methods u guys use, to clean up urself?

Please help :(

Guest Guest

Simple.

Go to any of the neighbour chinese medical shop and ask them you want to buy "pump" (that's what everyone call them) for adult.

The brand is actually Centa Enema, and it comes in a carton of 5 boxes - two enemas inside each box. Each carton cost about $3.20. So each enema cost only 32 cents.

Usage is idiot proof. Take off the cap, lubricate the neck, stick the neck deep into your anus and squeeze the content into your anus. In 30 seconds, you are ready to clean up your bowel for your top. This thing is good for constipation too. :lol:

https://www.hbiz.com.sg/eProduct/eProduct_D...?productID=3018

Simple.

Go to any of the neighbour chinese medical shop and ask them you want to buy "pump" (that's what everyone call them) for adult.

The brand is actually Centa Enema, and it comes in a carton of 5 boxes - two enemas inside each box. Each carton cost about $3.20. So each enema cost only 32 cents.

Usage is idiot proof. Take off the cap, lubricate the neck, stick the neck deep into your anus and squeeze the content into your anus. In 30 seconds, you are ready to clean up your bowel for your top. This thing is good for constipation too. :lol:

But what is the composition of the contents? Is it safe for regular use?

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

Simple.

Thanks for advice. 1 little story to share.

While waiting for u guys to post some method, i've decided to go (no bowel cleaning) for my aneros session.

As seen on the net, i bought a syringe, filled wif lube, and pump into my anus. Followed by, the aneros.

After some 3min, i realise the feeling is not right. I have an urge to rush to the toilet. Then, my shitting starts.

After that, i went back to repeat the same procedure. 3min later, i nid the toilet again.

Conclusion. I need no enema or anything. From now on, i just nid to feel my syringe with water and tada.. My "personalised" cleaning method.

Guest guest

Very simple. After shitting, get a hose, put it on or into your asshole and on the tap! Flush out all. Do a few times. Shd be very clean.

No. Not this top. I get totally turn off if the person I fxxk gets my condom coated with "chocolate". Unless that bottom is so kinky that he wants to lick the "chocolate" off, otherwise, give me a clean ass. That said, I did encounter bottoms with unclean ass, usually those are flexi guys who wasn't looking to be fxxked. Therefore it is understandable that they didn't clear their bowels. Otherwise, I think most bottoms knows what to do.

... I get totally turn off if the person I fxxk gets my condom coated with "chocolate". .....

... Otherwise, I think most bottoms knows what to do.

My "brother" will very much lose its mood when see "chocolate" :P Sometimes, the smell can kill the urge too :P;)

Most "Ah Peh" who are BTM don't know "what-to-do" or simply don't care :lol:

btw. Most of my BTM friends use hose ....... it should be good enough :) I think.

Hary

No. Not this top. I get totally turn off if the person I fxxk gets my condom coated with "chocolate". Unless that bottom is so kinky that he wants to lick the "chocolate" off, otherwise, give me a clean ass.

Same here ... clean ass and no smell please! One smell and I immediately loose my erection. No matter how hot the bottom is, that's the end of the session.

How to clean it good? Just get one of these: http://www.amazon.com/Enema-Tip-Set/dp/B00...387&sr=1-19

Amazon has tons of stuff ... try browsing around.

Good luck.

"Life it too short to be small"

No. Not this top. I get totally turn off if the person I fxxk gets my condom coated with "chocolate". Unless that bottom is so kinky that he wants to lick the "chocolate" off, otherwise, give me a clean ass. That said, I did encounter bottoms with unclean ass, usually those are flexi guys who wasn't looking to be fxxked. Therefore it is understandable that they didn't clear their bowels. Otherwise, I think most bottoms knows what to do.

I totally agree! Quite a number of people don't know how to clean up well. I love chocolate but not this kind of "chocolate!" its really a turn off espeically the smell of it while doing it!

Well it just goes to show being bottom isn't as easy as people think. So many things to do... after sex still got to clean up... (excrete the lub in the ass...)

Would be nice to have a nice, " thank you for a good clean fxxk " to know how much people went through to clean up :P

Ibut not this kind of "chocolate!" its really a turn off espeically the smell of it while doing it!

Well it just goes to show being bottom isn't as easy as people think. So many things to do... after sex still got to clean up... (excrete the lub in the ass...)

A loose ass will produce chocolate after poking, a tight ass will produce...STRAWBERRY Cameron highland type. :P

Like I always tell the tops, if you want to eat salted fish, you must be able to withstand the thirst. :lol:

I agree with you that; if we want to enter the ass we would have to take the shit. But what I am referring to are more or less the extreme case where some bottom did not bother to do any cleaning. It is inevitable that there will be some staining of the condom, but when shit coats the whole condom and or the smell is too strong to bear, most top will be turned off, regardless. Still some may like it, but personally, I don't.

To be fair, Top also have to do some cleaning too:

1. Clean, "cheese" free, lube free Coxk. I think most bottom will welcome that, although some may prefer otherwise.

2. Clean breath; especially for those who just smoked or smell of alcohol or recent dinner.

3. Clean Body; sweaty, smelling body can be turn on for some and turn off for others.

4. Trimmed pubic hair; so that bottom don't get their teeth flossed unintentionally and get chocked from swallowing pubic hair.

To be fair, Top also have to do some cleaning too:

1. Clean, "cheese" free, lube free Coxk. I think most bottom will welcome that, although some may prefer otherwise.

2. Clean breath; especially for those who just smoked or smell of alcohol or recent dinner.

3. Clean Body; sweaty, smelling body can be turn on for some and turn off for others.

4. Trimmed pubic hair; so that bottom don't get their teeth flossed unintentionally and get chocked from swallowing pubic hair.

Dont Tops have to clean their butt holes as well? Obviously u guys dont kena fcuk, doesnt mean dont have to wash there, cos theres bottoms outthere who loves rimming a nice ass.

Haha, or is it just me?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Darlie

I remember meeting a guy in the public toilet, after I oralled him, he wanted to kiss me and you know what the smell of his mout pissed me. I asked why he smell so stink and he told me he had rojak before going to the toilet. So irresponsible.

Dont Tops have to clean their butt holes as well? Obviously u guys dont kena fcuk, doesnt mean dont have to wash there, cos theres bottoms outthere who loves rimming a nice ass.

Haha, or is it just me?

Personal hygiene should be top of the list. So everyone should be clean all over. Ultimately, it is for your own good anyway.

So I agree with IMChaser that Tops should clean their butts too!

I often get requests to allow my ass to be rimmed. So I make it a point to be clean too so that they can enjoy it as much as I enjoy their ass my way :) Everyone gets what they want and is happy in the end.

"Life it too short to be small"

• 1 month later...
Guest rim heaven

I once enjoy a prolong tongue bath close one hour and I came with just the tongue stimulating my ass and surrounding flesh, but a dong feeels the best especialy with a nice veiny dong

Let's make the sex fun and exciting.

We all need to clean ourselves inside out before we have sex, smelling good, fresh is essential.

I was totally turned off a number of times when I got extras on my rubber no matter how hot my btm is, thats why I make it a point to clean myself inside if I am getting. Also doing this for my tops who can fxxk me with confidence and we all can have fun. Some lovebird I encountered even lightly cologned his pubes before we met, was a pleasant surprise for me.

No bad breadth, no durian burps, don't even burp while you are kissing, turn your head away pls.

Lets fxxk with confidence with good clean fun. :thumb:

Edited by Flexagon

Dear all,

One things need to know is: What are enemas and douches?

An enema is when warm (not hot) water is passed into the rectum through a tube; a mug-full for beginners, up to one or two litres for men used to enemas. After around five minutes you can't hold the water in any more so out it comes, taking shit with it. This is repeated a few times until you're flushing out clear water.

Equipment used can be a:

- Special hose attachment fixed to tap or shower, with a smooth, rounded metal end that's inserted into the arse

- Gravity feed enema/douche bag hooked up about two metres off the ground, filled, so that gravity slowly takes water down into the arse through a tube fitted with a small tap

- Bulb syringe, which is a handheld rubber container you fill with water. Squeezing the container pumps water into the arse through a detachable plastic nozzle.

A douche is basically the same as an enema. However, douche can be used in connection with arses or vaginas, whereas enema refers only to the arse.

Douches tend to involve less water, not reaching as far up the rectum as an enema.

Both douches and enemas can be bought from chemists, sex shops or online.

Chemical enemas or perfumed douches are best avoided as they can irritate the arse.

The attraction before arse play some of us prefer to reduce mess, so use enemas to clean out the arse. :thumb:

The physical sensation of your arse filling with warm water can be a pleasant feeling in itself: the bigger the volume, the stronger the sensation of pressure on the rectum. Pleasure comes from the sense of surrender then release as the arse is first filled, and then emptied.

Giving or receiving an enema can involve power play (for example in a medical scene), with one man submitting to what might be thought of as the surrender or humiliation that comes with another taking control over his most intimate body parts and functions. :clap:

Guest Pls help...

Dear AfA_MSM,

Being a btm over the years, I discover I have some meat hanging out the ass holes, I am sure is not the wart or anything but being fxxx for so long the flesh from the ass wall exposed out from the ass hole...so what shd we do...can go for surgery to get rid of it as it unsightly....or any other ways....your advise is appreciated. Tks.

I have a wound on my ass due to f too hard by the top and not enough cream, any gay friend doctor? Pls advise.

If its just tear or abrasion wound, apply some antiseptic cream regularly and hang out a sign - "closed for serving maintenance" for a week or so and you'll be fine. ;)

Use more lube next time and no need to see doctor la!

hang out a sign - "closed for serving maintenance" for a week or so and you'll be fine. ;)

Excuse me!!! the above "closed for maintenance" or "not available for service" is meant for tight ass.

Used ass need to word differently such as:

"closed for repair" or "out of service" .

Loose ass is

"under contruction, sorry for the inconveniences caused"

:whistle:

Guest Woffles
I discover I have some meat hanging out the ass holes ... being fxxx for so long the flesh from the ass wall exposed out from the ass hole...so what shd we do...can go for surgery to get rid of it as it unsightly....

If the famous Dr Woffles Wu can tighten facial skin, not sure if he can do the surgery for your *ahem* ass skin ?! :whistle:

ok, ok bad joke.

Excuse me!!! the above "closed for maintenance" or "not available for service" is meant for tight ass.

Your "tight ass" jokes and remarks are getting kinda stale, old and not funny anymore. What happen, run out of creative juices?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Dear AfA_MSM,

Being a btm over the years, I discover I have some meat hanging out the ass holes, I am sure is not the wart or anything but being fxxx for so long the flesh from the ass wall exposed out from the ass hole...so what shd we do...can go for surgery to get rid of it as it unsightly....or any other ways....your advise is appreciated. Tks.

You might be just having Prolapsed Hemorrhoids.

Try using Preparation H, can buy otc in any good pharmacy.

If no improvement, can consider a simple operation to remove permenantly.

If not getting medical subsidy from workplace and to save money, go to a polyclinic to get referral for surgery.

Used ass need to word differently such as:

"closed for repair" or "out of service" .

Loose ass is

"under contruction, sorry for the inconveniences caused"

attention seeking whore, just shuddap and get lost :swear:

Guest surelyugessian

better clean bowels b4 get fxxk

items inside may tear rectum walls if push against hard and long enuff

happened to one of my ah peh btm

he got a big tear and severe internal bleeding

embarrassing to explain to family how he got a tear so cheem inside

Haha, or is it just me?

Hmm....i must admit that i tried to douche twice in separate occasions upon hearing my bottom friends their douching techniques. The feeling was abit floated when water gushed in. The sudden release of water was like having diarrhoea. Kekeke

I did came across some of my versatile partners like to rim ass during foreplay. So must wash my ass clean before the game lah just incase they got carried away and start rimming me. Most of the time, i dun really enjoy being rimmed, feeling funny lah. On the other hand, i enjoyed rimming if i am very much into him.

I should say, different strokes for different folks, i did come across guys making requests such as having fun after gym (without shower), enjoying bushy pubes and unwashed underwears etc etc...haha...Kinky ? As for me, i prefer my bttms to be clean and smell manly, not with perfume or foundation on...hahaha :rolleyes:

Edited by thaiboyz

It is always recommended to be clean before having sex for both, top and bottom. :thumb:

Anyone can share "Have you ever farted while having sex as a bottom or what will you re-act when you are top ? "

Do you think it is weird ? :unsure:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

• G_M changed the title to Bottoming 101 - How To Prepare Your Ass For Fun + How To Give Yourself An Enema / Douche / Clean Inside Your Butt (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.