Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

On 2/2/2021 at 12:57 AM, gpfun said:

https://www.setn.com/News.aspx?NewsID=888335

https://www.anikigroup.com/en/

Saw this news online...

Aniki Sauna will cease biz from Feb 16 onwards.

Another sauna bites the dust.

An interview with its CEO...

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2021 at 9:49 PM, chunchun said:

Just checked royal's web and many masseurs seem to be no longer there. Any idea if there are other similar spas or where they might have moved to?

Can't wait til travel is possible again...

Think Royal is under building renovation and most of them moved to Kungfu Spa during this period 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This vlog is not exactly Gay-theme, but more of introducing some good places/eats in Taiwan, so I suppose it would be a better fit in this thread.

Like how this couple interact with each other, so lovingly cute.  :wub:

[part 2 "on the way", haha]

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Part 2 from the previous one above.   :)

On 3/22/2022 at 10:05 AM, sphere said:

OH! What a tease, Sphere babe. Thought you somehow made it to Taiwan and was sharing your travel adventure!  Never mind, thanks, good video anyway.

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2022 at 3:52 PM, sum1outhere_03 said:

To answer this old query, it seems like they "branched out" instead of changing, i.e. they have 2 spas now, one is The Roal Spa, The other is Gongfu Spa

https://www.theroyalspa.com.tw/en/team

https://gongfu.com.tw/en/team

I mean within the same location of Royal Spa seems that there is another spa operating.  Gongfu, I went b4 the Covid

Guest guest
On 11/10/2021 at 9:48 PM, justaguy said:

Has Royal Spa changed name? think there a massage Spa at same location 

On 5/13/2022 at 3:52 PM, sum1outhere_03 said:

To answer this old query, it seems like they "branched out" instead of changing, i.e. they have 2 spas now, one is The Roal Spa, The other is Gongfu Spa

https://www.theroyalspa.com.tw/en/team

https://gongfu.com.tw/en/team

sum1outhere.. ppl ask new spa at same location.. u tok abt new location.. total out of pt..

On 5/13/2022 at 10:30 PM, justaguy said:

I mean within the same location of Royal Spa seems that there is another spa operating.  Gongfu, I went b4 the Covid

u also v knn.. royal website main pg got list their 3 other spa wat.. how old liao still need spoon feed ar..

in short, royal open foot massage at lvl 1-2, 3 onward is u fav normal humsup massage lor.. u go find urself.. knn..

On 5/13/2022 at 10:45 PM, Guest guest said:

sum1outhere.. ppl ask new spa at same location.. u tok abt new location.. total out of pt..

u also v knn.. royal website main pg got list their 3 other spa wat.. how old liao still need spoon feed ar..

in short, royal open foot massage at lvl 1-2, 3 onward is u fav normal humsup massage lor.. u go find urself.. knn..

Did we really expect an ans from you??? KNN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

More sharing from Patrick on some good eating places in Taiwan - 中坜.

Part 2 still in progress...

• 2 weeks later...

For the hot spring lovers...

瑞芳(台北)

• 2 months later...

Heading to TW Mid-End October, booked GS Hotel (2 nights) and planning to go Commander D, one of the weekends, hopefully the theme nights I hit are the exciting ones.

Realised that in my past trip pre-covid I've been to XL club, Soi and Aniki (before it closed). SOI is definitely the best pick for the sheer size (dark room,cabins,steam room,onsen area) and the variety of people. I met a local in Aniki who said Soi is the one to go and true enough.

XL Club was so so on weekdays (expected) but I'd say the people and body types varied, I will probably go back just for the gym itself since I don't know any other. Never tried Hans so I guess time to visit this institution. Will contribute once I'm done.

Not sure if I will have the energy but will try out https://www.princespa.net/project01 , shot in the dark but anyone has tried 巴塞 / Barce? The first picture seems quite studio and makes me suspect it could be taken by Timothy but hmm seems too good to be true. The description of 高質感歐爸 (European dad) throws me off too lol. Sadly, pretty much all the massage reviews are of people who have left.

On 9/29/2022 at 1:40 AM, powman said:

Not sure if I will have the energy but will try out https://www.princespa.net/project01 , shot in the dark but anyone has tried 巴塞 / Barce? The first picture seems quite studio and makes me suspect it could be taken by Timothy but hmm seems too good to be true. The description of 高質感歐爸 (European dad) throws me off too lol. Sadly, pretty much all the massage reviews are of people who have left.

Barce also works in Captain Spa under the name Yoshi https://captaintaiwanspa.com/portfolio/yoshi/. From what I've read, his service attitude depends on whether you are his type. In other words, he will 挑菜 .

On 9/29/2022 at 12:30 PM, eurus246 said:

Barce also works in Captain Spa under the name Yoshi https://captaintaiwanspa.com/portfolio/yoshi/. From what I've read, his service attitude depends on whether you are his type. In other words, he will 挑菜 .

Oh wow I see, coincidentally I did ask Captain Spa for Yohi's face pic and he was not my type. Thanks for your info! Any recommended masseuse that are top?

On 9/30/2022 at 2:17 AM, powman said:

Oh wow I see, coincidentally I did ask Captain Spa for Yohi's face pic and he was not my type. Thanks for your info! Any recommended masseuse that are top?

Actually, in Taiwan, a massage in a gay spa does not necessarily lead to sex. It can happen, but the boundaries are set by the masseur himself. So better to have lower expectation in this regard.

On 9/30/2022 at 4:47 PM, eurus246 said:

Actually, in Taiwan, a massage in a gay spa does not necessarily lead to sex. It can happen, but the boundaries are set by the masseur himself. So better to have lower expectation in this regard.

Yea definitely, I've tried one myself in a lesser known spa and didn't expect that. Of course, it'll be nice to have that option open.

Will be heading to Taipei end of November and have booked 3 nights at GS Hotel. It's my first time staying there and looking forward to the experience. Does anyone here have any reviews or experience of the hotel?

On 10/2/2022 at 8:16 PM, Guest Guest said:

Will be heading to Taipei end of November and have booked 3 nights at GS Hotel. It's my first time staying there and looking forward to the experience. Does anyone here have any reviews or experience of the hotel?

G.S ,this is my favourite place I will stay when lm in Taipei, the place is clean ,quite,and happening  ,about 12 min walk to mrt ,but because of covid I had 2year + didn't been there ,don't know how is it now,miss it.❤️

On 10/2/2022 at 8:16 PM, Guest Guest said:

haven't been there but recon'ed most of the post, this vlogger did a video about it:

Reviews seems to say the walls are thin so expect lower quality sleep if you're a light sleeper, or bring some earplugs. And it can get happening as it gets late in the different levels.

Been emailed that Gs Hotel does not meet the requirement of "one person per room" (with a private bathroom) in the self-initiated prevention period under new 0+7 policy. So will book a different place to stay. 

Not sure if I’m allowed to do this - let me know if I am in breech of BW rules.

Wanna help my Taipei friend showcase his new gay massage shop in Ximending. It was struggling during covid and almost closed down. It only opened this year but has lots of fit and good looking guys:

https://www.akmanspa.com/sport

Rates are below:
外出100分鐘3200

120分鐘 原價3000 現在優惠2800

90分鐘 原價2600 現在優惠2500

120 mins now 2800NT

90 mins 2500NT

如果來出示群組截圖除了90mins 以外都可以再折100

So that price includes full happy ending as far as I could understand from chatting with him.

So I mentioned I am a member of this blowing wind gay forum and he said anyone from here will get extra 100NT further discount for any massage more than 90 mins. Just show this screen shot for proof. It’s only for members of BW.

He asked me to add that the last day of both discounts is 31 January 2023. 

Edited by Jay Jay

2 hours ago, AnthonyL said:

Usually for such massages in Taipei, do we have to "top up" for HE services?

Hand job is usually included, but don't expect 10/69.  They don't expect tips in Taiwan, but you can always round up.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.