Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

On 12/22/2019 at 12:23 PM, barocco80 said:

Was there too.. most folks come in group hence there are just enjoying the facility rather than cruising. Quality is not as good as sauna. Angmo and black guy are just ok.. not worth mentioning unless they are your vege.

If you plan to visit just focus on enjoying the onsen will do. Note: Bring a small tower since they dont supply plus leave your water bottle outside the cabinet. Wish knowing it earlier. 

Why need to leave water bottle outside of locker ?

On 12/24/2019 at 2:14 AM, midkemia said:

Why need to leave water bottle outside of locker ?

Locker needs 20 TWD. I am sure you do not want to spend that money everytime you need a drink.

Additional info: When it is peak hour, you will need to queue to have a locker before you can enter the premise. Wait could be >10min. If you come with friends, you will be asked to share the locker. Queue for shower could take some time too. 

Guest InBangkok
11 hours ago, justanotherme said:

When it is peak hour, you will need to queue to have a locker before you can enter the premise. Wait could be >10min. If you come with friends, you will be asked to share the locker. Queue for shower could take some time too. 

I was there on Saturday 16. Usually I go on Fridays but the rain was lashing down. Arriving around 7:30 on Saturday I was really surprised to see a queue because I have never had to queue before. It took about 30 minutes before I was allowed in to get a locker. Naturally the place was packed with a wide range of ages including some really cute guys. There was a little playing around in the steam room but around 10:00 pm someone came and locked it. Seems the management is aware there can be a lot of touching after that time.

I left around 10:30. Unfortunately (for me!) a large group of aggressively cute young Taiwan guys arrived just as I walked out. 

On 12/25/2019 at 2:55 AM, justanotherme said:

Locker needs 20 TWD. I am sure you do not want to spend that money everytime you need a drink.

Additional info: When it is peak hour, you will need to queue to have a locker before you can enter the premise. Wait could be >10min. If you come with friends, you will be asked to share the locker. Queue for shower could take some time too. 

Thanks a lot 

Guest InBangkok
1 hour ago, psarthmei said:

Staying at the GS hotel until Jan 2. Interesting concept of blending a hostel with a gay sauna, but I didn’t notice much cruising. Off to Yeh Liu today!

Hope you had a good day. Can you advise the best way to get to Yeh Liu? Many thanks

10 hours ago, psarthmei said:

Staying at the GS hotel until Jan 2. Interesting concept of blending a hostel with a gay sauna, but I didn’t notice much cruising. Off to Yeh Liu today!

Go check out 5th floor around 10-12pm and let your hair down... or cruise the steam room once a while. I had the most amazing gay experiences in the hotel so much so that am going back for sure :)

11 hours ago, psarthmei said:

With my previous experience, thats some room mate is purposely not close the door. it might hint for something.

31 minutes ago, initialtalo said:

With my previous experience, thats some room mate is purposely not close the door. it might hint for something.

Thanks for the info, will maybe check out this hotel when visiting again next year. Can outsiders also access sauna or only for residents?

4 hours ago, barocco80 said:

Go check out 5th floor around 10-12pm and let your hair down... or cruise the steam room once a while. I had the most amazing gay experiences in the hotel so much so that am going back for sure :)

Still happening at 2am. Haha...

3 hours ago, initialtalo said:

None so far but who knows.

2 hours ago, chunchun said:

Thanks for the info, will maybe check out this hotel when visiting again next year. Can outsiders also access sauna or only for residents?

Non-residents can pay to enter too.

6 hours ago, psarthmei said:

Still happening at 2am. Haha...

None so far but who knows.

Non-residents can pay to enter too.

I stayed there 1 night, my info might coincidence. While mid night I went to toilet, that 2 room door opened and they guy naked and play cock seducing people. Unfortunately he is not my type.

2 hours ago, initialtalo said:

I stayed there 1 night, my info might coincidence. While mid night I went to toilet, that 2 room door opened and they guy naked and play cock seducing people. Unfortunately he is not my type.

Did you stay in single room or dorm? Just checked out photos of the hotel

On 12/24/2019 at 4:48 AM, Guest Hello said:

I used to browse through the local forum where guys post about cruising areas. Unfortunately I can't remember the website. Anyone know? Address is 4 numbers i think

tt1069

On 12/27/2019 at 12:53 AM, Tomorrow said:

hi guys!

Does anyone know of any website in Taiwan that is similar to carousel in Singapore? I wanted to see if there are anyone selling bought concert tickets for Taiwan. 

Thank you! 

shopee ?

Was in Taiwan for 5 days from 29th Dec to 2nd Jan. Booked a 2hr massage with XiaoGu (http://xiaoguspa2.iwopop.com/) on 31st afternoon. 2nd time being massaged by him.

First 1hr+ was proper legit massage with occasional sensual touches on the balls/crack. I was reaching the point of screaming in pain but he just managed to sooth you with his voice at your ears. The part on the back and arms were the worst but I was rewarded with his dick in my hands when he placed them on my lap. His dick is really sizeable when hard and I managed to feel some pre-cum leaking out for me to wet his head.

Remaining part of the massage was the B2B. Very sensual, with his dick sliding along my crack. When turned over to lie on the back, the jacking off begins together with his finger in my hole. The whole feeling is just awesome with me being able to jack him at the same time though he did not manage to cum but just remained hard (he told me he can last quite long). Once the massage ended, he will help you shower to wash off the oil used and will also clean you up once done.

Left his place with bruises on my shoulders and just behind my armpits but after 2 days, my whole body felt more relaxed.

Will recommend you to try him if you are looking for both a good massage and one with a sensual experience. 200NTD off if you make an appointment the day before. 😊

2 hours ago, ahboi89 said:

Was in Taiwan for 5 days from 29th Dec to 2nd Jan. Booked a 2hr massage with XiaoGu (http://xiaoguspa2.iwopop.com/) on 31st afternoon. 2nd time being massaged by him.

First 1hr+ was proper legit massage with occasional sensual touches on the balls/crack. I was reaching the point of screaming in pain but he just managed to sooth you with his voice at your ears. The part on the back and arms were the worst but I was rewarded with his dick in my hands when he placed them on my lap. His dick is really sizeable when hard and I managed to feel some pre-cum leaking out for me to wet his head.

Remaining part of the massage was the B2B. Very sensual, with his dick sliding along my crack. When turned over to lie on the back, the jacking off begins together with his finger in my hole. The whole feeling is just awesome with me being able to jack him at the same time though he did not manage to cum but just remained hard (he told me he can last quite long). Once the massage ended, he will help you shower to wash off the oil used and will also clean you up once done.

Left his place with bruises on my shoulders and just behind my armpits but after 2 days, my whole body felt more relaxed.

Will recommend you to try him if you are looking for both a good massage and one with a sensual experience. 200NTD off if you make an appointment the day before. 😊

lol, all the same with me including the bruised shoulders. He's still one of my favorites.

On 12/28/2019 at 11:24 AM, psarthmei said:

I found it difficult to sleep well at such a place, my previous sleeping experience there was horrible, it almost ruined my next day.  So last Saturday I went back during 10 to 12PM for resting and just to check the place. Found someone my type for some light fun and went back to my hotel for a good sleep afterwards. Probably I will do that too in future. 

8 hours ago, dragonfly_y said:

I found it difficult to sleep well at such a place, my previous sleeping experience there was horrible, it almost ruined my next day.  So last Saturday I went back during 10 to 12PM for resting and just to check the place. Found someone my type for some light fun and went back to my hotel for a good sleep afterwards. Probably I will do that too in future. 

so rich book 2 hotel?

Hey, anyone recommend a place to stay (rest and take shower) while waiting for check in to my hotel? Im arriving in taipei early morning (5:30am) and i guess the check-in time in most hotels are In the afternoon. maybe just near ximending area

i was thinking of a 24hr sauna. Any recommendation? It will be my first time in taipei

3 hours ago, top_suck said:

Hey, anyone recommend a place to stay (rest and take shower) while waiting for check in to my hotel? Im arriving in taipei early morning (5:30am) and i guess the check-in time in most hotels are In the afternoon. maybe just near ximending area

i was thinking of a 24hr sauna. Any recommendation? It will be my first time in taipei

why not.... Hans sauna is in XMD, and I think they are 24hours

23 minutes ago, top_suck said:

Are the lockers in Hans sauna big enough for my cabin luggage?

No. You leave your luggage at the Hans Sauna Reception. 

Alternatively, call your hotel if they allow complimentary early check-in. Some hotels charge 50% of the room rate for early check-in. 

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

Guest TWGuest
1 hour ago, TamPenis said:

No. You leave your luggage at the Hans Sauna Reception. 

Alternatively, call your hotel if they allow complimentary early check-in. Some hotels charge 50% of the room rate for early check-in. 

Have stayed in several hotels even smaller ones in TW, if you are a guest or to-be-guest, you can leave your luggage with their concierge or baggage room where it’s tagged, of course they’ll verify your booking with them first. 

Alternatively there are lockers at main train stations you can leave your luggage at.

Guest LaoAuntie

For some years now I have been reading the discussions here and they have definitely inspired me, especially at the beginning when I was first exploring the spa scene in Taiwan. I am therefore adding my experiences over the years to this discussion and hopefully they may be helpful.

I will only be talking about the masseurs that I believe are still in the industry by the way. I will also indicate the (code)name and spa of the masseurs according to what they were known as and where they were working for at the time I met them.

Let's start from the bottom.

Kaohsiung

弁辰 (巨)

I thought his skills were quite good. His figure fantastic. His face was not bad. I got him twice before and I must say his bedside manners have improved between then. The first time I met him he was quite sullen. He was a lot friendlier the second time round (he did not remember me if you were wondering). Enjoyed him the second time round.

He spends 4 days in Taipei every month and works for Prime Spa while there. I think he is called Aech or something there.

凱恩 (Shangan)

Cannot really remember his massage but I suppose it wasn't bad or otherwise I would have remembered. His figure was the lanky kind when I met him. Good to chat with.

紹傑 (g愛)

He is the vice-owner (or something like that). His massage is ordinary but he is a very pleasant person. Looks kind of old. Can be very accommodating. Possible to do 1/0 with him but I did not.

島津 (巨)

I will book him every time I go to Kaohsiung. We are therefore friendly now and will hang out as friends. I enjoy his massage and spending time with him. He is a little like some cutesy naughty boy, but underneath it all is really quite a thoughtful person. His skills are getting better and better. He is the tall lanky kind, figure not entirely taut anymore. But he is definitely experienced.

Tainan

俊 (娘家)

I think I was so focussed on chatting with him that I have now forgotten how his massage was. I suppose it wasn't bad because again otherwise I would have remembered. He is really very skinny although very lean as well. He aims to please but I don't think this extends to full on 1/0.

Taichung

雷恩 (天皇)

I have heard that Taichung is full of "landmine" (i.e. awful) masseurs and this one is definitely one of them. He was not interested in massaging (finished in less than 30 min although I had booked him for 2 hours). He went on to sex after that 30 min of forgettable massage. He is top by the way and will provide his own condom. I thought he was quite experienced with the sex, put me at perfect ease and all that, and I was strangely attracted to him although he wasn't tall and was quite thin.

I think he goes by another name now and his face is blurred in his profile. But he is still in the same spa. In any case I really do not recommend this spa at all. I did enjoy the sex though so unless you are not looking for a masseur but...

可汗 (庫奇)

I booked him when he was still studying in Taichung. I think he is now working in Shangan's Tainan branch as 魯夫. Before Taiching he was working in Shangan by that name.

Another pleasant southern Taiwanese boy and his massage was not too bad although I have read other reviewers saying otherwise. His body was well sculpted but he is just not my type. Nevertheless I did spend an enjoyable 2 hours with him. He, who is from Tainan, very helpfully gave me suggestions on how to enjoy Tainan.

柏克 (庫奇)

This one is chatty and playful, although he will give you the full service. He aims to please and I think he will do 1/0. I did not opt for that last service from him although I managed to do other things. His massage was not bad.

For those who know who I am talking about I would describe his looks as a cross between 李榮浩 and 逸祥. Although his profile says that he is 174 cm, he is not. I am 172 and he is shorter than I am. His body is exactly as depicted in his profile picture.

By the way, he told me that he would leave Taichung, and the industry, once he graduates this year. He is originally from Kaohsiung and is doing postgrad in Taichung. If I remember correctly he will finish in April.

Taipei

Rock (My Home)

My very first.....the one who took my spa virginity......

I think he has been reviewed enough here so I won't say anymore. He is definitely a good masseur, although maybe he should choose his customer service guy more carefully, like get someone who exudes a lot less bitchy vibes.

任宇 (Morgan)

His massage skills definitely improved between the two times I booked him. His figure is very good too. Overall he is obliging and nice to chat with.

世傑 (Morgan)

His massage skills are also not bad. He looked somewhat different from what I had expected from his profile. He was older and I am pretty sure I saw some subtle signs of balding. He was a little flabby too. But I have to say that I enjoyed him, although he ever so subtly suggested that I should tip him. I hate being asked to tip even though I normally do. He was good to talk to. And if you are interested, he may do 1 if you pay extra. I did not use this service. But Morgan masseurs tend to be willing to do more than just a simple hand job.

Noah (Royal)

He is in 功夫 now. I remember liking his massage and enjoying my time with him.

Austin (YF)

I think this is the same guy in Weipa called Jon. I remember his massage was really light, as if he was merely fondling me.

柏奇 (ishow)

The first thing I remember about him: he asked me if Singapore was considered part of 大陸. He is from Tainan.

He is also very proud of his crab tattoo (he is cancer) and he likes getting sucked. Once you accept his offer of his dick in your mouth he will lie down on the massage bed himself so that you can continue sucking him that way. That happened to me. After I got bored sucking I started jerking him off halfheartedly and asked if he was cumming soon. I think he finally got the message from that and he continued the massage. He seemed like someone who would try to do as little as possible if you let him.

Joe (MenQ)

He is somewhere else now although I can't remember where. I believe he still goes by the name Joe. His massage is not bad and instead of talking to you all the time he offers you the music playlist on his phone. But I did not really enjoy my time with him entirely. I suppose we just did not click.

Will (Prince)

You know how some people exert a lot but achieve little while others exert little but achieve a lot? He is more like the former. He is definitely very strong and can give you pain in parts of your body you did not know possible. To be fair I suspect that he can achieve a great deal for you if you know how to direct him. And if he is focussed. The second time I booked him (less than a month ago) I got him so excited over Taiwanese politics that he kept talking and I was not sure what he was trying to do.

Oh and he is now twice the man he was in the pictures. He has a big dick though.

K (In Touch)

He seemed very well trained so the massage should be fine. I think he is top although he sounded bottom if you ask me. He would at least give you a prostate massage I suspect with his finger if not his dick. But I told him to stop.

昊天 (Prime)

To me he is one of the better looking masseurs I have encountered although he was merely fondling me with his strengthless efforts. He would engage you in conversation and ask you a lot of questions. But he somehow gave me the impression that he already knew the answers to at least most of those questions. He may be one of those people who prefer to hide their intelligence. '深藏不露' as they might say.

小陽 (In Touch)

He is in Prime now and called Klauer. He is from Beijing although he does not sound like it now. He went to Taipei because he wanted to enjoy the freedom there.

He definitely got good reviews although his service to me was below par. But I have to say that he was apparently dog tired that night. He actually dozed off during the massage more than once! I also did not like the happy ending because he used his spit as lubricant. The whole experience was just about this terrible stench. But he seemed to have tried his best. He even wanted to walk me to the end of the street (his bus stop was in the opposite direction) and apologised many times to me for his lacklustre performance that night.

Maybe he would be brilliant if he had not been so tired. But the smell......... not again.

Jun (Royal)

I think he maintains his own faithful following. According to him he would inform his regulars of his schedule in advance.

I got him twice and I have to say that his second time did not seem as fantastic as his first. I still enjoyed his service, but I think he got a bit carried away trying to be fun. His second massage was not as good as his first.

I think he may be willing to do 1/0. Oh yes, I should mention that his dick almost cramped up my jaw.

羅尼 (Prince)

I cannot remember where he is now although I am sure he is still massaging. I believe he is called Rodney or Ronnie or Rod or something like that.

His repertoire is quite different and involved head and eye massages. I really enjoyed those especially since I had a headache the day I got him. But we did not click.

宏 (Poseidon)

Another one who tried to fudge the time with sex. He claimed that he had not had sex for 3 days the night I met him but obviously that was no excuse. He is top but I was not keen on giving him his way without a condom.

I should point out that he really believed that he was a good masseur. He said something to that effect to me. Thankfully I was lying face down at the time and my feelings all too often show up on my face. I suppose his massage was alright, but I don't remember it being among the best I had experienced.

I think he is also in Captain, the one with flared out ears, but I cannot be sure.

Kid (Royal)

I was almost in love with this boy. His massage was not bad and it involved a head massage. I just loved getting my head massaged. Although he talked very little he just seemed like a really sweet boy.

He is in 功夫 now.

Don (MenQ)

Another sweet quiet boy and this one is still pretty new. Despite his newness his massage was surprisingly soothing.

Leo (Captain)

This one gets rave reviews (maybe they are fake) but I quite honestly do not understand the fuss. He definitely had the massage skills but I just did not think that the whole experience was all that memorable.

Anse (Muyao)

This one is another who will cut corners. And this one I kind of let him get away because I did not keep track of the time. Usually, even for the mean ones, the fun bit starts around 30 min before end time. When our 'fun' ended however, and it wasn't all that fun, it was 30 min before end time. So I opted to take a long shower (he did bathe me quite properly), took up his offer of a drink (just plain water), took my own sweet time with the drink, and chatted with him. He wasn't really an entertaining conversationalist but I made him talk anyway. He definitely had a lot of views on Taiwanese politics...

He was one of the more attractive masseurs I have encountered so far though his massage was not memorable. I did not have much fun with him.

This boy is also with My Home and another place which I have forgotten.

Josh (Royal)

Definitely a good find. I would consider his service good and want to book him again. He is this really sweet boy who tries to make your time with him comfortable. And I really enjoyed my chat with him.

Hi everyone

I'll supplement what LaoAuntie wrote yesterday with my take on two masseurs I tried a month ago during a brief stay in Taipei. I had those two massages as outcalls, with the masseurs coming to my hotel, so this review will be about the masseurs only, not their respective spa's facilities. 

Gary (蓋瑞) - Mudan Spa

I booked him for an outcall about one week in advance using the spa's Line. Booking was seamless and easy. Gary was on right on time. Fit and handsome chap - though the spa's profile photo on their website is obviously heavily photoshopped. He's soft-spoken and probably a little shy. Very polite and respectful, which made me comfortable. He'd start with a shower together, and proceed with a pressure massage through a towel for 20 min, then with a traditional oil massage. The "pressure" part was just okay, the oil part was better and enjoyable. Professional yet very sensual. And done in the nude. He gave me the impression he was enjoying our time together, which always makes the experience even better.

Johnny (強尼) - Captain Spa

Same here: did the booking through line. Easy. Though his faced is blurred on the website, you can ask to see Johnny's face on Line, if that matters to you. Very handsome guy, with a great body. He's just like on the spa's website. He arrived on time, even early I think. Shy guy, with a very cute smile. Speaks little English, but between his broken English and my (even more) broken Mandarin, we manage to have a conversation which was very nice. He showered on his own before the massage. First pressure point, then oil - all done in the nude. I would say his massage skills are just average, and would recommend the spa to give their staff a bit more training. But his kindness and genuine character totally made up for it, and I really enjoyed my time with him. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.