Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

5 hours ago, 245upz said:

Actually whats the do's and don't with the masseur, are we allowed to touch them? where and when? or you have to test waters will every masseur?

I did try massage once with Royal Spa & frankly i was just laying down on the bed doing nothing all the time, until the last few minutes the massuer said I can touch him... 

Depends on the masseur, mine at royal got his crotch near my fingers. First just accidentally brushing briefly or getting near, then reached over more and I had a handful haha. I asked if it's okay, then starting stroking/moving my fingers (he still had his shorts on)

4 hours ago, chunchun said:

Depends on the masseur, mine at royal got his crotch near my fingers. First just accidentally brushing briefly or getting near, then reached over more and I had a handful haha. I asked if it's okay, then starting stroking/moving my fingers (he still had his shorts on)

ahh okay.... sigh means must find the right masseur ah xD

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

10 hours ago, Jamesbear said:

really depend on masseur , how much he likes you , how tired he is , how many times he had cummed 

i tried royal spa a few times where the masseur massage my ass and want to f or get fuxked

haha omg... they can cum so many times meh? xD

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

3 hours ago, chunchun said:

Dunno, they sure look fit though ;) My masseur only came once (with me), don't know before haha

My last visit to Taipei, booked a massage at Prince Spa, for a last slot, 11pm. Only 2 masseur left, one 30 years old and another a 23 years old. 

I chose the former. It was a 2 hours session. He cummed twice. I cummed once in between. 

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

10 hours ago, TamPenis said:

My last visit to Taipei, booked a massage at Prince Spa, for a last slot, 11pm. Only 2 masseur left, one 30 years old and another a 23 years old. 

I chose the former. It was a 2 hours session. He cummed twice. I cummed once in between. 

Wah, so what's the reason he cummed twice? HJ and BJ by you? 😁

10 hours ago, TamPenis said:

Whoa, must have been quite the massage then. You remember which masseur?

3 minutes ago, chunchun said:

How do royal, prime & prince compare in terms of price, venue & (of course) masseur? Can't afford to visit all three places 😆

So far marked these:

Lucas (Prime)

Eric (Prince)

Kazuki/Herbert (Royal)

Prince Spa - communucation and booking via Line app. Once confirm, they will text you the venue for the massage. Mine was in a studio apartment in Ximending. 

Im not sure about others. I believe Royal Spa shared similar operations.

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

20 minutes ago, TamPenis said:

Prince Spa - communucation and booking via Line app. Once confirm, they will text you the venue for the massage. Mine was in a studio apartment in Ximending. 

Im not sure about others. I believe Royal Spa shared similar operations.

So prince doesn't have a place you can just drop by? Interesting but also a bit scary 😅 Being given an address to find and visit alone haha. How are the facilities there?

Royal is a spa where you can just drop by (and see who is available) or make appointments ahead based on the masseurs available for the time you want. 

50 minutes ago, gpfun said:

https://www.cdc.gov.tw/En/Bulletin/Detail/gBGjEbWKMdBCJyInDsa3uQ?typeid=158

Singapore has been listed as Level 3 Country. As such, for SG going to Taiwan, will need to be quarantined for 14 days upon arrival in Taiwan.

:(

So for people visiting Taiwan for let's say a week, they cannot go anywhere at all??

14 hours ago, gpfun said:

https://www.cdc.gov.tw/En/Bulletin/Detail/gBGjEbWKMdBCJyInDsa3uQ?typeid=158

Singapore has been listed as Level 3 Country. As such, for SG going to Taiwan, will need to be quarantined for 14 days upon arrival in Taiwan.

:(

Really?  My Sg friend is in Taiwan now.  He has been posting his travel pics on FB and is not in quarantine.

Guest Guest

Taiwan to ban entry for most foreigners to control virus

TAIPEI: Taiwan will ban entry to the island for most foreigners as part of coronavirus prevention measures, excluding foreign resident permit holders and diplomats, the government said on Wednesday (Mar 18), as it battles a rise in imported cases.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/coronavirus-covid-19-taiwan-travel-ban-entry-12551318

• 2 months later...
Guest Gast
1 hour ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

The Head of CCD already rejected the minitry plan to open in Oct. The head has the final say. Taiwan seem to have a healthy domestic tourism market so they are not in depso rush to restart economy dependent on foreign visitors

Lets look at it from a numbers point of view.

If Taiwan were to open up, which country would they open up to? ALL of its Asian (including Singapore) neighbours (and therefore tourists) still have infection numbers that are worrisome.  South Korea had a good infection rate but obviously there were undetected/asymptomatic carriers - as seen by the recent rise in infection. Maybe visitors from Vietnam could be let in but that would be only one country in a list of so many and if Taiwan let only Vietnam through, the other Asian countries might cry discrimination and thats just too much of a political hassle so for now, best to just no one through. Arguably, Chinese tourists could be let in but given the current political tussle where China is preventing Taiwanese representation at the WHO, perhaps not again.

So for now, closed borders is the most logical.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest 8899
On 3/15/2020 at 11:05 PM, chunchun said:

So prince doesn't have a place you can just drop by? Interesting but also a bit scary 😅 Being given an address to find and visit alone haha. How are the facilities there?

Royal is a spa where you can just drop by (and see who is available) or make appointments ahead based on the masseurs available for the time you want. 

Wat service does royal provide

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ah ho
On 6/25/2020 at 4:02 AM, BJason18 said:

i found that many taiwanese like to do outdoor exhibition.. any group to discuss the places?

Last time at Huang ding

• 1 month later...
Guest Slut1215

want to know, in taipei do they have host clubs like the ones in BKK or Tokyo where u can see guys and then if u like a guy you can bring him over for a drink and if u like ,bring him home for a price....

Guest Cotton4silk
On 6/28/2020 at 12:05 AM, Guest Ah ho said:

Last time at Huang ding

I found only one guy who was interested in "the great outdoors."  He wanted to be banged in the bushes at Dan Shuk, far northern boundary.

On 6/15/2020 at 2:37 PM, chunchun said:

Depends on masseur and chemistry between you two I think

Nearly all will provide a hand job.  Only in one case did one want to give me a BJ.  In 2 cases sex was offered (for an extra $6,000).  I think they will give you what they wnat, so if they offer it, it means they have an interest in you.  One of the bottom boys made sure I had his personal number and asked me to call him anytime.

On 6/15/2020 at 2:37 PM, chunchun said:

Depends on masseur and chemistry between you two I think

On 8/23/2020 at 3:45 PM, Guest Slut1215 said:

want to know, in taipei do they have host clubs like the ones in BKK or Tokyo where u can see guys and then if u like a guy you can bring him over for a drink and if u like ,bring him home for a price....

I've found that Taiwan boys aren't money boys like the boys of BKK.  They see themselves as equals.

Guest Cotton4silk
On 3/12/2020 at 5:41 PM, 245upz said:

Actually whats the do's and don't with the masseur, are we allowed to touch them? where and when? or you have to test waters will every masseur?

I did try massage once with Royal Spa & frankly i was just laying down on the bed doing nothing all the time, until the last few minutes the massuer said I can touch him... 

I've never had any problem touching the boys.  Only one ever objected.  He made it clear he would do all the touching.  They are pretty good at controlling what they will tolerate and what they will not.

17 hours ago, Guest Cotton4silk said:

I've never had any problem touching the boys.  Only one ever objected.  He made it clear he would do all the touching.  They are pretty good at controlling what they will tolerate and what they will not.

I always ask if it's okay to touch.

One seemed to like my touch on his pants cause after I came, we made out while he came all over me. So yeah I still would say depend on chemistry, might not offer the same treatment to all clients.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/30/2020 at 7:26 PM, chunchun said:

I always ask if it's okay to touch.

One seemed to like my touch on his pants cause after I came, we made out while he came all over me. So yeah I still would say depend on chemistry, might not offer the same treatment to all clients.

Have done a couple, massages all start off normal but things escalate quite fast. I don’t take any initiative because I’m more interested in a sensual massage than a happy ending.

All will end with a handjob but it depends on the chemistry as what others mentioned. There was one who kept rubbing his crotch on my hand, I didn’t really respond at the earlier stages and he just said “你可以動的啊”. So I guess if you don’t make any move, they do make it clear with you If they’re interested.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/18/2020 at 6:57 PM, Guest USAGuest said:

What are the best hot springs to go to these days? I sure miss Huang Ding. It would get pretty wild downstairs.

Although i usually visit 4 times a year, I haven't been to Taipei since mid-February. At that time there was really only one hot spring with a lot of gay guys - Huang Tsu. It's very close to Chuan Tang, located on the left just before the bridge over to Chuan Tang. But it is no Huang Ding. Occasionally there will be a bit of touching in the steam room but its best to use this hot spring to make contact for a later meet up. Lots of guys, many young and cute, at the weekends. But be careful because there will occasionally be fathers who bring their young sons there.

On 12/6/2020 at 2:35 PM, InBangkok said:

Although i usually visit 4 times a year, I haven't been to Taipei since mid-February. At that time there was really only one hot spring with a lot of gay guys - Huang Tsu. It's very close to Chuan Tang, located on the left just before the bridge over to Chuan Tang. But it is no Huang Ding. Occasionally there will be a bit of touching in the steam room but its best to use this hot spring to make contact for a later meet up. Lots of guys, many young and cute, at the weekends. But be careful because there will occasionally be fathers who bring their young sons there.

Generally the later it is, the more gay the crowd.

Plus there is more much activity beneath the water surface under the cover of darkness!

But even during the day, there's naughty things at the pool furthest from the entrance.

Sadly, can't actually do much more than look or touch, but I still love the place very much.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.