Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

On 12/15/2022 at 1:09 AM, kk123boy said:

Mm.. maybe tis is previous practice already.. just arrive Taipei today.. airport given me a box of ART and ask me check myself.. no need show anything.. even during boarding. In conclusion, no check on Covid related is required.

I am about to leave fro Taiwan. 

Any changes to the departure and arrival procedures? 

It appears to me flying to Taiwan is pretty much like it was in the pre covid days.

I am grateful for any updates/confirmation to the departure and arrival procedures.  Many thanks in advance.

I am flying from Malaysia and I hold a Malaysian passport.

Edited by yhtang
Added pertinant details.

On 1/30/2023 at 10:56 PM, yhtang said:

I am about to leave fro Taiwan. 

Any changes to the departure and arrival procedures? 

It appears to me flying to Taiwan is pretty much like it was in the pre covid days.

I am grateful for any updates/confirmation to the departure and arrival procedures.  Many thanks in advance.

I am flying from Malaysia and I hold a Malaysian passport.

Sorry if this comes too late. Yes, there is not much requirements now. They didn't even check my covid vaccination status, though it is good to keep a hard copy of the certificate for inspection if needed.

Upon arrival, you were be asked to scan your hand carry bag and ensure that you do not carry any BBQ pork. If you have fresh fruits, please declare before screening. After that, it is straight to the immigration area for clearance. Here, they will take the capturing of facial image and finger print. Then you will be on your way to customs and into the open area.

For departure, pretty similar as precovid days, except that for SG passport, we can do e-Gate clearance instead of the manual departure clearance. You can check with the officer if MY passport is eligible for that. I think it should be so long as  the passport comes with the chip. You will need to scan passport at machine, then facial and finger print verification and you will be into the transit area. Enjoy your trip to TW!

For those who are visiting Taipei soon, you may wish to visit the Taipei Lantern Festival around Taipei 101. I was there just before they started and it looks like it is quite amazing. Unfortunately, I was scheduled to return back to Taipei after one week there and missed the chance to visit it.

If your time permits, do consider spending an evening around the area. It spans from the Taipei 101 area and the Sun Yen Sun MRT station.

Details can be found on the Taipei website as follows:
https://tw-light.taipei/en/introduction

14 hours ago, gpfun said:

For those who are visiting Taipei soon, you may wish to visit the Taipei Lantern Festival around Taipei 101. I was there just before they started and it looks like it is quite amazing. Unfortunately, I was scheduled to return back to Taipei after one week there and missed the chance to visit it.

If your time permits, do consider spending an evening around the area. It spans from the Taipei 101 area and the Sun Yen Sun MRT station.

Details can be found on the Taipei website as follows:
https://tw-light.taipei/en/introduction

Thanks for the headsup.  It is much appreciated. I will make it a point to go there.

https://eng.taiwan.net.tw/m1.aspx?SNo=0042838&fbclid=IwAR12f1oQDvvJzRLN2IlUnSGFfXLaarY8RQc7Htlboz9jbjLJNxYQnQBUkBM

Promotion in Taipei for overseas visitors visiting the Taipei Lantern Festival in Feb 2023:

(1) Special Offers:

Independent international travelers who attend the 2023 Taiwan Lantern Festival in Taipei City will be given a small 2023 handheld lantern, a small limited-edition gift (Taiwan Fresh-cut Fruit Box Voucher) and a viewing-stand ticket (not usable for the opening and closing ceremonies, and due to the large number of people who will be in the seating area in front of the Main Lantern display, organizers reserve the right to limit entry temporarily for safety reasons.) Each person may receive only one of each gift, available while supplies last.

(2) Collection Method:

To collect the gifts, please go to the Special Offer Redemption Area located in the western parking lot of the National Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall (next to Guangfu South Rd.) between 6 - 9 pm, from Feb. 5 - 19, 2023. Show your passport or Taiwan entry document. (ROC passports are not accepted.)

https://www.taiwan.net.tw/userfiles/image/2023lantern/voucher-area01.jpg

voucher-area01.jpeg

https://www.cdc.gov.tw/En/Category/ListContent/tov1jahKUv8RGSbvmzLwFg?uaid=yh5gzGCDeXhRWykwM0kDvg

With steady easing of COVID-19 measures, Taiwan to adjust test time rule for arrivals during their 7-day period of self-initiated prevention from Feb. 7

On February 1, the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) announced that it will adjust the rapid test time rule specified in the Self-initiated Prevention Directions starting on February 7. The CECC will remove the requirements that arrivals should take a rapid test on the day of arrival or the first day of their self-initiated prevention period and provide a negative test result taken within two days before going out. The CECC has made a change to the rule on when to use rapid tests. Arrivals will only need to "take an at-home rapid test when they develop symptoms during their self-initiated prevention period."

In line with these adjustments to relevant COVID-19 measures, starting 00:00 on February 7 (scheduled arrival time), the number of free rapid tests offered to arrivals will be changed to one. The number of rapid tests offered to close contacts of confirmed cases will also be changed to one from February 7 (start date of isolation for the confirmed case).

3 hours ago, gpfun said:

If you are able to read / write in Chinese, you can visit these forums to post / know more guys there as well:

[Hook-up]: https://www.tt1069.com/bbs/forum-78-1.html

[Friends]: https://www.tt1069.com/bbs/forum-22-1.html

Best of luck!

Thanks! Just made a friend through Jack'd lol. Stays just across the street from my hotel 😉

7 hours ago, gpfun said:

https://www.cdc.gov.tw/En/Category/ListContent/tov1jahKUv8RGSbvmzLwFg?uaid=yh5gzGCDeXhRWykwM0kDvg

With steady easing of COVID-19 measures, Taiwan to adjust test time rule for arrivals during their 7-day period of self-initiated prevention from Feb. 7

On February 1, the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) announced that it will adjust the rapid test time rule specified in the Self-initiated Prevention Directions starting on February 7. The CECC will remove the requirements that arrivals should take a rapid test on the day of arrival or the first day of their self-initiated prevention period and provide a negative test result taken within two days before going out. The CECC has made a change to the rule on when to use rapid tests. Arrivals will only need to "take an at-home rapid test when they develop symptoms during their self-initiated prevention period."

In line with these adjustments to relevant COVID-19 measures, starting 00:00 on February 7 (scheduled arrival time), the number of free rapid tests offered to arrivals will be changed to one. The number of rapid tests offered to close contacts of confirmed cases will also be changed to one from February 7 (start date of isolation for the confirmed case).

Thank you for the update.

Tried Mudan on the first day, outcall.

Masseur: Alvin

Massage was ok, teasing was spot on, ending was good.

Price: Pretty ex for outcall, with distance and late night charges.

Tried Royal at their ximen outlet.

Masseur: Archie

Massage was very good, painful, but body felt damn relieve after that! Teasing was used very cleverly to distract the pain in the stroke. Ending was good.

Price: Decent, service level very good. E.g. warm massage bed, heated towel, warm oil etc. The little things add up.

Quick reviews from my short trip to Taiwan:

Rock- My Home Spa:

The famous manager himself. Very polite, quiet, and hot. As someone that's been doing massages for over 15 years he's obviously very experienced, and even incorporates cupping and theragun in the massage. The main thing I was thrilled about was he is a licensed chiropractor too so having some adjustments made was a life saver since I've been on the road traveling for two weeks. Some surprises too but I'll leave it at that.

Dean- Royal Spa:

Tried on recommendation. Very nice and experienced too, not as good as Rock but still very good overall compared to dozens of massages I've had before. Much more sensual though, and he was really into me so there was a pretty good connection.

Guest Passing_Through

Just came back from TW and visited AK Spa

Lion - 莱恩

Body is as shown in his pictures, friendly massage is kinda like the tuina pressure point massage. He really worked his hands on me but I wished we made some form of connection, the massage was quiet throughout. Place was pretty clean, will definitely visit again and try a different masseuse in the future.

14 minutes ago, Guest Passing_Through said:

Lion - 莱恩

Body is as shown in his pictures, friendly massage is kinda like the tuina pressure point massage. He really worked his hands on me but I wished we made some form of connection, the massage was quiet throughout. Place was pretty clean, will definitely visit again and try a different masseuse in the future.

i rather quiet massage, can have some talk like is the pressure ok etc but not keep talking.

5 hours ago, Guest Passing_Through said:

Lion - 莱恩

Thank for the info.

I was just wondering, how much did you pay for the massage and do you need to tip the masseur.  I know tipping is not quite the culture in Taiwan.

Price of massage in Taipei is getting more expensive. Prior to opening up, it ranges from TWD 2,500-TWD3,000. Nowadays it goes up to TWD3,000. 

Royal + Gongfu recently raised their price to TWD 3,200 or more.

In terms of tips, really depends.

Most spa establishments are already giving the masseur to take up 40%-50% of the price.

Local Taiwanese patrons do not give tips.

Most tips come from overseas patrons. I am usually quite generous in giving tips, regardless if the massage is good or not.

A general guide is 10% - i.e TWD 200-TWD300 but it really depends if you want to tip.

5 hours ago, ivanguy said:

Price of massage in Taipei is getting more expensive. Prior to opening up, it ranges from TWD 2,500-TWD3,000. Nowadays it goes up to TWD3,000. 

Royal + Gongfu recently raised their price to TWD 3,200 or more.

In terms of tips, really depends.

Most spa establishments are already giving the masseur to take up 40%-50% of the price.

Local Taiwanese patrons do not give tips.

Most tips come from overseas patrons. I am usually quite generous in giving tips, regardless if the massage is good or not.

A general guide is 10% - i.e TWD 200-TWD300 but it really depends if you want to tip.

Thank you very much for the information.  I shall bear this in mind when visiting Taiwan.

On 2/5/2023 at 2:46 PM, gpfun said:

I just arrived at Taipei, and I can confirm only one self administered covid-19 test is required (more like recommended, since there is no one to check if it was done). 

I flew AirAsia, and in the plane, there was an announcement based in the old rules of seven days quarantine etc. The announcement was out of date and thus, misleading. 

Back to the self administered Rapid Covid-19 test, the officials in the airport asked the travellers to take one test pack (free) but I did not hang around long enough to check what happens to those who did not take a COVID test pack. 

4 hours ago, yhtang said:

I plan to visit a hot spring in BeiTou since the weather is rather cold and overcast. 

I have in mind Huang Chi.  I wonder if it is still as "active" as before, and if anyone knows of any other alternatives? 

Yes, it is still active. But just like in Singapore saunas and onsens (joya and yunomori) post-covid, not-in-shape uncles and creepy guys have invaded there as well. Have fun!

Edited by Thatwasawes

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

7 hours ago, Thatwasawes said:

Yes, it is still active. But just like in Singapore saunas and onsens (joya and yunomori) post-covid, not-in-shape uncles and creepy guys have invaded there as well. Have fun!

Thanks for the information. 

I will be one of those "not-in-shape" uncles in there. 

😁

😁

Edited by yhtang

On 2/6/2023 at 3:29 PM, TBuzzsaw said:

Quick reviews from my short trip to Taiwan:

Rock- My Home Spa:

The famous manager himself. Very polite, quiet, and hot. As someone that's been doing massages for over 15 years he's obviously very experienced, and even incorporates cupping and theragun in the massage. The main thing I was thrilled about was he is a licensed chiropractor too so having some adjustments made was a life saver since I've been on the road traveling for two weeks. Some surprises too but I'll leave it at that.

Dean- Royal Spa:

Tried on recommendation. Very nice and experienced too, not as good as Rock but still very good overall compared to dozens of massages I've had before. Much more sensual though, and he was really into me so there was a pretty good connection.

120分min課程

深層指壓+按摩油壓

Chinese dry Massage + Oil Massage with the whole body(B2B)

naked to naked or?

On 2/8/2023 at 11:03 AM, yhtang said:

I plan to visit a hot spring in BeiTou since the weather is rather cold and overcast. 

I have in mind Huang Chi.  I wonder if it is still as "active" as before, and if anyone knows of any other alternatives? 

Yes, it is still as active especially weekends and after dinner. The "activity" typically happens in the steam room.. LOL

On 2/8/2023 at 10:56 AM, yhtang said:

I just arrived at Taipei, and I can confirm only one self administered covid-19 test is required (more like recommended, since there is no one to check if it was done). 

I flew AirAsia, and in the plane, there was an announcement based in the old rules of seven days quarantine etc. The announcement was out of date and thus, misleading. 

Back to the self administered Rapid Covid-19 test, the officials in the airport asked the travellers to take one test pack (free) but I did not hang around long enough to check what happens to those who did not take a COVID test pack. 

Hi.. I am flying to Taiwan soon.

For the self administed test, do you need to report the test result ? I assume you take the free test pack then test yourself after you reach hotel ?

Lastly, could you advise if pre-departure testing is needed ?

22 hours ago, massage_fan said:

Hi.. I am flying to Taiwan soon.

For the self administed test, do you need to report the test result ? I assume you take the free test pack then test yourself after you reach hotel ?

Lastly, could you advise if pre-departure testing is needed ?

No need to report the self administered test. In fact, my test kit remains unused and unopen. 

No pre-departure testing needed. 

No one checked my vaccination certificates even though I had them printed out, just in case. 

There was an (out of date) announcement in the plane (Air Asia) about the quarantine requirements and I just ignored them.   

One minor point though - officially, those arriving into Taiwan should stay in a quarantine approved facility/hotel and perform the Covid-19 test. Only if the test is negative should we go out. 

Foreigners arriving in Taiwan are required to full in an arrival card.  This card asks for an address in Taiwan.  

I do not know what will happen if that address given is not one of those that do not comply with the quarantine approved facility - e.g. hostels with bunk beds/shared toilets. 

I hope this helps. 

On 2/11/2023 at 2:10 AM, yhtang said:

No need to report the self administered test. In fact, my test kit remains unused and unopen. 

No pre-departure testing needed. 

No one checked my vaccination certificates even though I had them printed out, just in case. 

There was an (out of date) announcement in the plane (Air Asia) about the quarantine requirements and I just ignored them.   

One minor point though - officially, those arriving into Taiwan should stay in a quarantine approved facility/hotel and perform the Covid-19 test. Only if the test is negative should we go out. 

Foreigners arriving in Taiwan are required to full in an arrival card.  This card asks for an address in Taiwan.  

I do not know what will happen if that address given is not one of those that do not comply with the quarantine approved facility - e.g. hostels with bunk beds/shared toilets. 

I hope this helps. 

Hi yhtang,

Thank you for the explanation. It is very clear. 

Guys, there had been a recent tabloid (news on 9 Dec) on one of the massage establishments. Be very careful when you choose massage parlor to go, in case there will be a raid like last December. We are there to enjoy, not to endanger ourselves. Do take note

On 2/8/2023 at 3:09 PM, Thatwasawes said:

I visited Huang Chi onsen in Taipei.

It was a cloudy day and rain was expected, so I thought it would be the perfect day to visit the onsen.  I arrived at about 4.30 pm on a Friday, and it was very crowded indeed.  The patrons were of all ages and shapes.  At about 6.00 pm, some fathers brought their young sons to the Huang Chi onsen and I could see the children were very comfortable with the place and were having a good time.   Everyone was well behaved in the onsen during this period.

At about 8.00 pm, the parents left with the children, and the steam room started getting active.  I left around this time, and I could see more good looking, fitter and younger clientele coming in. 

It would seem to me that timing one's arrival at the onsen is important.

The Huang Chi onsen also has massage service.  The masseurs looked like they were in their 50's.  There is a large glass panel between the changing room area and the massage room, so people can see the masseurs at work.  A full body massage was TWD1,000 and I felt very relaxed after the massage there.  No, I cannot remember the name of the masseur, but I think it his surname was Wu. 

On 2/9/2023 at 3:21 PM, gpfun said:

spacer.png

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/悶801天後脫口罩囉-2-20起剩-醫療照護-公共運輸-060347045.html

From 20 Feb 2023, mask wearing is only mandated in health care institutions and homes as well as on public transportation.

I heard a few people in Taipei talking about this, and they said they would prefer to keep their masks on for their own sake. 

This attitude towards masks/unmasking is similar to that in Bangkok - even though the government said it is not necessary, many locals still keep their masks on.

I was at the Taipei MRT the other day and I saw an MRT official requesting a passenger who was queuing for the train to put on his mask.  The man slipped down his mask to take a drink (no food or drinks in the MRT) and was slow to pull back up his mask. 

As for saunas in Taipei, I visited Hans Sauna in its new location.

Hans is big, with a TV room and a movie room as well as a karaoke room.  This is besides the usual private cabins, dark room, sauna and steam room.  The price is TWD400 per entry valid for 12 hours.

Yes, I had a good time there, so much so that I visited it three times in a week.  😊 

I am going in Taipei this coming March. Can you guys recommend the best massage spa based on your experience and the name of your therapist recommendation? This is my first time trying M2M, B2B massage. Can you please give me some tips because I am nervous because I am discreet and I am afraid to seen by people. Are they comfortable if I get hard? Hope I can get some advices from the community as a newbie in M2M spa world Lol thanks

Edited by oneanduno

On 2/14/2023 at 4:17 PM, yhtang said:

It was a cloudy day and rain was expected, so I thought it would be the perfect day to visit the onsen.  I arrived at about 4.30 pm on a Friday, and it was very crowded indeed.  The patrons were of all ages and shapes.  At about 6.00 pm, some fathers brought their young sons to the Huang Chi onsen and I could see the children were very comfortable with the place and were having a good time.   Everyone was well behaved in the onsen during this period.

At about 8.00 pm, the parents left with the children, and the steam room started getting active.  I left around this time, and I could see more good looking, fitter and younger clientele coming in. 

The Huang Chi onsen also has massage service.  The masseurs looked like they were in their 50's.  There is a large glass panel between the changing room area and the massage room, so people can see the masseurs at work.  A full body massage was TWD1,000 and I felt very relaxed after the massage there.  No, I cannot remember the name of the masseur, but I think it his surname was Wu. 

hi, is it open 24 hours? Any cheap and good hotels nearby? 

On 2/14/2023 at 4:17 PM, yhtang said:

Yes, for the onsen, it tends to get busier with non-family folks (that is, with kids) after dark and the steam room tends to "heat-up" with activity. I have been there around 7pm and it was pretty packed with people. Sadly I had to leave around 11pm to catch the last bus back to MRT station.

17 hours ago, kidster said:

hi, is it open 24 hours? Any cheap and good hotels nearby? 

I understand it is open 24 hours.

As for cheap and good hotels nearby, I do not know.  What I know is that the closest MRT station to Huang Chi (Emperor) Spa is ShiLin (yes, same as the famous night market).

Do note that this is a hot spring, and it is NOT located in the middle of the city.  It is about 14 stops by bus from ShiLin MRT station. 

Yes, you can take a taxi to Huang Chi.  Because of its relatively remote location, I am hopeful that there will be many taxis available late at night when you depart from Huang Chi to your accommodation of choice. 

I hope this helps.

2 hours ago, gpfun said:

Sadly I had to leave around 11pm to catch the last bus back to MRT station.

You are braver than me.  I left at 8.30 pm so as not to be stranded in Huang Chi - and I am sure I missed quite a bit of action. 

I think I shall leave Huang Chi at about 10.00 pm next time, and hope there will be lots of fun before I had to leave.

Guest 風月姦屍
7 hours ago, gpfun said:

Yes, for the onsen, it tends to get busier with non-family folks (that is, with kids) after dark and the steam room tends to "heat-up" with activity. I have been there around 7pm and it was pretty packed with people. Sadly I had to leave around 11pm to catch the last bus back to MRT station.

Last time I did the opposite direction. I took the last train and bus to huangchi to stay for the night.

I brought extra towels, airline issued blown up head rest and eye mask, condoms and lubes.

There's a hot pool with about an inch of water for sleeping on but there's the sides which are dry for comfortable sleeping when laid with towel. The hot pool kept one warm at night.

In Taiwanese parlance 姦屍 , I'm offering myself to be taken at night when the staff are asleep.

At first there were no more than 4 of us after midnight. Unfortunately all were 0 for the same thing.

However long after I fell asleep, there's someone unwrapping my towel and penetrated me with the condom that I purposely stuffed inside my towel. The lights were always left full on so I could see who he was. Let's just say I was beginning to regret by then it's too late. Fortunately he was quick to shoot with the usual excuse that I made him too excited.

I asked him how he got here. He said he drove here for quick sex姦屍 because he was horny and couldn't sleep. Oh, that's how this works.

I had to go clean up at the shower area especially my used ass. The usual which I had to lift up one leg on the bench and bend back to finger myself.

This ah pek who's amongst the 4 of us was right behind me and offered to help. Yep, he saw me being used just now. I don't mind since it's kinky and I'm horned up without release just now. I bend over and he fingered me from behind while spraying water up my ass.

I dried up and got another set of condom to stuff into my towel and went back to sleep.

Again I was later awoke with a cock already inside me. It's an uncle with big tummy but actually quite handsome.

Best of all, he's good and lasted till I cum for him. He's not finished because he said the condom made it difficult for him to cum. Meaning he wanted to take me raw. I said no but he can try doggy mount me and fuck me hard if he wanted to. We went to the other side where it's dimmer and I got down on all 4. He mounted me without the awkward tight space just now and pumped till piak piak piak. I was worried about the staff being woken up. But that ah pek showed up again and assured us that he knows the staff and 看水 for us. Of course he also 看我們相幹

In the still of night with the moon as witness, I was deflowered with cold night wind being pumped into me with his huffing and puffing. Till he collapsed onto my back. I was already sore as hell.

Ah pek again offered his service which this time was quite a relief for my sore ass. Ah pek teased me 風月 was what I did just now.風為媒 月為證 男男交配 以身相許

That's when I realized ah pek not simple. 

😆

18 hours ago, Guest 風月姦屍 said:

Last time I did the opposite direction. I took the last train and bus to huangchi to stay for the night.

I brought extra towels, airline issued blown up head rest and eye mask, condoms and lubes.

There's a hot pool with about an inch of water for sleeping on but there's the sides which are dry for comfortable sleeping when laid with towel. The hot pool kept one warm at night.

In Taiwanese parlance 姦屍 , I'm offering myself to be taken at night when the staff are asleep.

At first there were no more than 4 of us after midnight. Unfortunately all were 0 for the same thing.

However long after I fell asleep, there's someone unwrapping my towel and penetrated me with the condom that I purposely stuffed inside my towel. The lights were always left full on so I could see who he was. Let's just say I was beginning to regret by then it's too late. Fortunately he was quick to shoot with the usual excuse that I made him too excited.

I asked him how he got here. He said he drove here for quick sex姦屍 because he was horny and couldn't sleep. Oh, that's how this works.

I had to go clean up at the shower area especially my used ass. The usual which I had to lift up one leg on the bench and bend back to finger myself.

This ah pek who's amongst the 4 of us was right behind me and offered to help. Yep, he saw me being used just now. I don't mind since it's kinky and I'm horned up without release just now. I bend over and he fingered me from behind while spraying water up my ass.

I dried up and got another set of condom to stuff into my towel and went back to sleep.

Again I was later awoke with a cock already inside me. It's an uncle with big tummy but actually quite handsome.

Best of all, he's good and lasted till I cum for him. He's not finished because he said the condom made it difficult for him to cum. Meaning he wanted to take me raw. I said no but he can try doggy mount me and fuck me hard if he wanted to. We went to the other side where it's dimmer and I got down on all 4. He mounted me without the awkward tight space just now and pumped till piak piak piak. I was worried about the staff being woken up. But that ah pek showed up again and assured us that he knows the staff and 看水 for us. Of course he also 看我們相幹

In the still of night with the moon as witness, I was deflowered with cold night wind being pumped into me with his huffing and puffing. Till he collapsed onto my back. I was already sore as hell.

Ah pek again offered his service which this time was quite a relief for my sore ass. Ah pek teased me 風月 was what I did just now.風為媒 月為證 男男交配 以身相許

😆

I wonder how you hints to others

On 2/18/2023 at 11:58 PM, Guest 風月姦屍 said:

😆

This scenario sounds interesting.

I would not mind giving it a try, but basically, I would be trapped there for about 8 hours until there is a bus for me to leave the place. 

If I were to feel uncomfortable there, it will be a very long 8 hours.

Guest 風月姦屍
51 minutes ago, yhtang said:

I would not mind giving it a try, but basically, I would be trapped there for about 8 hours until there is a bus for me to leave the place. 

Obviously it's not for the faint hearted. It's for the fetishism but it's also very much hit and miss.

I've been there at regular times, it's crowded and there's this sign that prohibit sex. There's this old man who regular check and scold people.

From the gossips there then I heard about after midnight when the staff stop checking.

It's exciting to get fucked so openly. And soaking in the hot spring water was so soothing and healing for a sore sore ass.

9 hours ago, yhtang said:

If you are comfortable, can try to book Uber back to hotel downtown. But not too sure of the fare and if it is easy to get an Uber late in the night. That's why i chose to leave at 11pm. Cos it seems that the last bus will pass by the bus stop at the hot spring just before 12am.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/covid-19-taiwan-drops-indoor-face-mask-mandate-rule-offices-restaurants-3291081

Three years into the global COVID-19 pandemic, Taiwan said people no longer have to wear masks at all times indoors though it is still keeping some restrictions in place.

People will still be required to wear masks in places like hospitals and medical institutions as well as on public transit, according to Taiwan’s Central Epidemic Command Center on Monday (Feb 20). Restaurants and offices will no longer require masks.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.