Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

hey guys, where can i withdraw $$ with my DBS Capitaland card? don't intend to carry so much cash with me. SGD$500 for a start will do. But is there any DBS in tpe?

Thanks & Regards

lala: you have booked the hotel near new year's eve to the new year? most hotels in taipei or kaohsiung are fully booked by now. If your DBS capitaland card is a credit card, think you can withdraw from any of the atm there. However, i recommend against withdrawing using credit card as it is expensive and the rate is not good. Even if you use POSB atm card for withdrawal, there is surcharge of $5 per withdrawal.

Don't think there's DBS in tpe. The rate at the arrival hall in taoyuan airport is usually higher than in sg. However the exchange has a 30 NT handling fee.

Hsinchu is one of the boring places in Taiwan - with NO sauna, pubs etc. If you want hook-up, try those phone apps etc. A local friend once brought me to the ONE and only cruising place - Dong Men (East Gate). Dong Men is an old brick gate/walls. A small park surrounded it at the road junction. Actions are happening in the ONE and only public toilet in this park.

If you want fun, take a train from Hsinchu to Taipei (1 hour). Tickets are cheap. Or you can take the Hi-speed Train too which costs about NT290 (S$13) single trip (from Hsinchu to Taipei, takes 30 minutes). You have more choices of fun in Taipei.

I found that there is sauna, but i am not shure that is correct and actual:

男来健康浴

新竹市中华路二段482号

03-5244010

00:00~24:00

日场 07:00~24:00 $300 夜场 19:00~12:00 $350

三温暖

http://www.94gay.com/jsjb_56.html

I have booked my trip to Taiwan from Dec 26 to Jan 9, had been to Taiwan a few times recently. Travel on Scoot airline, do u want to travel together?
\

sadly, i booked mine too, but it's 13-26 dec, so guess will be seeing you in the airport:(

What is c and c ?

chub and chaser..

Guest Fusili

\

sadly, i booked mine too, but it's 13-26 dec, so guess will be seeing you in the airport:(

Hi i will be flying to taiwan from 28/12 to 3/1... Maybe we can book a hotel n share the costs?

chub and chaser..

Guest Taipei next week

I will be going to Taipei next week. Will visit places like National Palace Museum, Tamsui street, wanhua, xi men ding, 101 tower, 台北小巨蛋, shilin and rao he night market etc.

Are there any cruisy places in Taipei like our MRT stations, Raffles City Shopping Center, Chinatown etc?

@lala: I will be travelling southward to Kaohsiung immediately after reaching Taipei on 24th, since the bus trip is about 5.5 to 6 hrs. Will be staying around the southern part for the next 5 nights before travelling up to Taipei again. Managed to book my fav hotel in Taipei. :) What's your travel plan like?

@rekopsg: for a start, i juz wanna be away. stay put at tpe, alone. anywhere is fine, as long as i get 2 weeks in somewhere foreign and fresh. doesnt matter where i m. wont be the last time i visit tw anw, w scoot, and possible more flight destinations, i'd prolly return every winter ;)

I will be going to Taipei next week. Will visit places like National Palace Museum, Tamsui street, wanhua, xi men ding, 101 tower, 台北小巨蛋, shilin and rao he night market etc.

Are there any cruisy places in Taipei like our MRT stations, Raffles City Shopping Center, Chinatown etc?

Try 228 peace park in Taipei, very cruisy at night, something like Hong Lim park. The toilet in the park is a good place to start.

Guest Taipei next week

Try 228 peace park in Taipei, very cruisy at night, something like Hong Lim park. The toilet in the park is a good place to start.

I have searched the location from Taiwan google map. 228 park is quite near to Taipei main station or Xi Men Ding station. Thank you for the info. Add one point to you :)

Guest peanuts622

@ rekopsg: i go by peanuts622 on this JB thread, and lala on the JB massage thread ;)

but i try not to have them mixed up, cos guess i shall stick to one, but basically they r the same me la! lol

Been to 川汤 during my last trip to Taiwan. Well, i would say, 95% of the patrons there are either gay, bi, curious, or gay/bi/curious pretend to be str8!

The steam is always the best place for fun...coz its kindof small, and packed all the time...basically, u can just stand in there...and if you have some 姿色, you'll get touched (or more) less than minutes... well, you might see some father-son inside there at some point of time, when everybody will stop all the actions, and will resume when they came out from the steam.....

I had my (public, considered) HJ and Bj there...by a few guys during my first visits...

Cheers,

Kian

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.