Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Guest GoboDaikon

Over about 1-1/2 years, it seems to me Aniki has quickly run down. I think fees also dropped quite a bit. Anyone else get this impression?

After NY Eve weekend in Taipei, I have set aside Tue-Fri three nights for a side trip before returning for another weekend. Any recommendations for a PLU-active town to visit? Please suggest budget accommodation too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest GaomatGwai

I am thinking of Taiwan for 12 days next April.

Spent some time browsing through budget airlines and found Jestar to be the most suitable.

Any one with ideas on what else to do besides the main tourist attraction?

Hey im going to TP from 21-26 March before proceeding to Genting.. Wanna join me? If keen we can keep in touch by email

P0523945@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

The bottoms will not care how u looked, muscular or not, ugly or fat, as long u r a top , u r most welcome to enter them?

How do u sustain for 3 hrs at least huh? 30 men in 1 hr?

Agree, I been to Aniki lube party, the bottom just open wide and let top fxxk bareback!! It is not only one guy fxxking the bottom, but many man taking turn to fxxk.

Hi! I was at the Lube Party third week of June. Wooow - non-stop sex for at least 3 hours. The guys have great bodies. Everybody just wants to have sex. The bottoms are all lubed up. No need to put lube - just fxxk them. A lot of bottoms. Almost everyone with great bodies. From the moment I set foot someone stuck their ass up my dick while I was standing surveying the area. I must have had sex with 30 men in 1 hour. Too many men too little time. Must go back. I want to move to Taipei!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The bottoms will not care how u looked, muscular or not, ugly or fat, as long u r a top , u r most welcome to enter them?

How do u sustain for 3 hrs at least huh? 30 men in 1 hr?

The average guy in Aniki has a pretty decent face and body. As you're within a certain range, you shouldn't have a problem in Aniki.

30 men in an hour? As long as you don't come, it shouldn't be a problem. There will always be a mouth or an ass to keep your cock warm and hard. You just have to stay in one place and the bottoms should just stick their ass on your dick or kneel to suck your dick. This seems to be regular behavior at the Inception party.

another note - try the Rainbow Sauna as well. it's very underrated. not as world class as aniki and tends to be blue collar compared to aniki but nevertheless the men are decent and great. i will post a review

Like to recommend this two places i been Dakeng Leisure Farm (www.168big.com.tw) tel 06-5941555. Sorry..just relise the name card is in chinese.. anyway i stayed there for 3 days..and enjoyed it very much. At night can play fire work and another place i have dinner is Mr.J French-italian restaurant(www.mrj-tw.com)tel 02-2377-9090 cheers.

Edited by Friendly

The average guy in Aniki has a pretty decent face and body. As you're within a certain range, you shouldn't have a problem in Aniki. 30 men in an hour? As long as you don't come, it shouldn't be a problem. There will always be a mouth or an ass to keep your cock warm and hard. You just have to stay in one place and the bottoms should just stick their ass on your dick or kneel to suck your dick. This seems to be regular behavior at the Inception party.

Yummy!!! mmmmm, cant believe it

Guest Cosmo Guy

Taiwan is nice to visit, great food with great price, nice scenary and also nice hot spa , stay in backpackers if you want to save the trip. There plenty of nice backpacker near central station

Rainbow sauna

This sauna is located in Ximen. Not as sassy/ world class as Aniki. Looks more like Shogun (the facilities, not the guys) versus the former Towel Club. But then you’re here for the guys, not the facilities.

Definitely not as popular as Aniki and less attitude– nevertheless you will find quality meat here. Sometimes better than Aniki meat. Seems to be a more blue collar crowd here as well. But the sex, regardless of class, is just as awesome.

Large bathing area – 2 pools and 1 pitch black steam room. 1 sauna. 1 large movie room – this place must have been popular in the pre-Aniki days. The second floor has 2 large darkrooms – pitch black and 1 smaller room with sofas where you can lay and sit and someone’s going to service you. The private cabins are pretty large. The place is clean.

Friday afternoon – when I went – was pretty quiet – nevertheless had a handful of quality guys. Saturday evenings were popular – all cabins booked at 12 midnight.

The guys here are horny. Less attitude. The guys are regular lean and muscular guys. Not a bear scene.

To take a break from Aniki, I went here a couple of times. Met 2 boyfriends here! Both six-pack guys.

Rainbow sauna

This sauna is located in Ximen. Not as sassy/ world class as Aniki. Looks more like Shogun (the facilities, not the guys) versus the former Towel Club. But then you’re here for the guys, not the facilities.

Definitely not as popular as Aniki and less attitude– nevertheless you will find quality meat here. Sometimes better than Aniki meat. Seems to be a more blue collar crowd here as well. But the sex, regardless of class, is just as awesome.

Large bathing area – 2 pools and 1 pitch black steam room. 1 sauna. 1 large movie room – this place must have been popular in the pre-Aniki days. The second floor has 2 large darkrooms – pitch black and 1 smaller room with sofas where you can lay and sit and someone’s going to service you. The private cabins are pretty large. The place is clean.

Friday afternoon – when I went – was pretty quiet – nevertheless had a handful of quality guys. Saturday evenings were popular – all cabins booked at 12 midnight.

The guys here are horny. Less attitude. The guys are regular lean and muscular guys. Not a bear scene.

To take a break from Aniki, I went here a couple of times. Met 2 boyfriends here! Both six-pack guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Do saunas in Taipei (such as Aniki, Rainbow and HX) provide lube and condoms in the cubicals? Or is it a case of BYO?

Do saunas in Taipei (such as Aniki, Rainbow and HX) provide lube and condoms in the cubicals? Or is it a case of BYO?

yes, Aniki, Rainbow and HX provide lube and condom. Aniki's lube is in the cubes.

I was there during mid Dec 2011.

Had a great time (no, no sex though) there with sightseeing, shopping and food.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

During dec i paid $1200 for a 5 days tour package including air ticket, hotel and 80% meals covered.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Very friendly crowd here, can check them out on internet, book before you go!

theroyalspa.com.tw

Can anyone describe/review the HX? Didn't have time to go last trip.

Also, old cruising grounds and park near the hospital can still be interesting.

Agreed that TW is the nice place to travel, I went last sep with frd for week holiday and dec for another 5 day (for marathon), will be going again this end apr till early may to 宜兰 for 50k marathon run n holiday at the same time............hehehe..........

Wah 50k marathon.. You must have nice strong legs! Haha I'm going to TW in mid-may..

안녕하세요.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm going to Taipei on 5 June with my another gay fren. Plan to go hua Lian on 6 June and looking for ppl to share day tour to tarogo. Will take train from Taipei to hualian and engage a taxi when reach hualian. Pvt me if u keen to share tour.

Guest Kama

Have just gone to two recommended gay spas. To say the least, they were the best that I have ever been to, much better than what you have in sgp.

1. Royal spa. Went online and chose my preferred therapist- Colin. He has a great body, nice sleepy eyes and full lush lips. His massage was worth every cent, started with a shiatsu style massage that had the right pressure over my whole body. He was chatty throughout the session and the fun began when he took out the aroma oils. Every rub was very sensual and applied with the right pressure, all building up towards the happy ending. Spent more than 20mins around my sensitive area before getting into the real action. Blowed me when I requested and he was so turned on that he wanted to f me right there on the spot. Best thing was he even kissed me; felt like he was really into the whole thing and not like patronizing me like other therapists. Best massage ever!

2. In Touch spa. This spa did not have the same quality therapists as Royal spa but there were a few good looking ones. Better to reserve in advance. Vic served me and he was very playful. He was chatty and quite flirtatious. The session started with a shiatsu massage; quite good but not at the same level as Royal. The second hour was the body to body oil massage - one word to describe it, erotic. Felt good to have a well-toned body rubbing against me. Very soon, we were blowing each other off. And it ended satisfactorily with a great ending. Washed off and left a good tip for Vic.

Two spa places that I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to have a good time when in Taipei.

Guest Kama

Yes, better book in advance to get the therapist of your choice. Many of them work part time, so they will not be there all the time. As for tip, 500 TWD should be the market rate. It's entirely up to you, so give if you feel the therapist deserves it!

Guest Kama

The therapists at Royal were very professional. They don't talk or ask for tips during the entire session. I think it's really up to u how much u want to give at the end. If the therapist likes u, I believe he will also allow u to bottom him without any extras. Just make sure u bring your own condom if u want to have some more fun!

Wow!!

This should be the standard for pushy staff to learn

But wat if the 1 we select is more of a top instead??

The therapists at Royal were very professional. They don't talk or ask for tips during the entire session. I think it's really up to u how much u want to give at the end. If the therapist likes u, I believe he will also allow u to bottom him without any extras. Just make sure u bring your own condom if u want to have some more fun!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.