Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

no1 mind who is fat or thin? old or young?

Hi! I was at the Lube Party third week of June. Wooow - non-stop sex for at least 3 hours. The guys have great bodies. Everybody just wants to have sex. The bottoms are all lubed up. No need to put lube - just fxxk them. A lot of bottoms. Almost everyone with great bodies. From the moment I set foot someone stuck their ass up my dick while I was standing surveying the area. I must have had sex with 30 men in 1 hour. Too many men too little time. Must go back. I want to move to Taipei!!!

Planning to free and easy for 9 days 8 nites to Taipei - Hua Lian - Tai Dong - Tainan - Taipei.

Any reasonable accommodation or places to visit? or any advice?

Make sure you checkout accomodation first. Some places, like Wu Lai for example, have no cheap hotels - prepare to pay around $200 SGD a night or more.

If you are going Tainan, it may make sense to stay in Kaohsiung, but move around Tainan from there.

The places you stated are huge by itself - unless you have a detailed iteniary planned, hard to advise you on where to stay.

Also, are you travelling around by rail, THSR or bus? You want to co-ordinate your checkout time / things to do with your timings, otherwise you waste hours waiting, particularly for buses.

Guest - tick tock -

you can try PrimeSpa. each massage is 2hrs and its worth it. try frank and you will believe it.he is very nice toned and the pressure is good. not like those massure in Singapore who ask for money or tips. they make you feel welcome

Prime Spa

3/F, 233-4 Sec 3 Zhongxiao E Rd, , 2711-2363.

frank no longer works at primespa. anyone knows where did he do? any contact?

• 4 weeks later...

I am planning way way ahead for this.

I plan to have a longer trip to Taiwan, from 26 Apr to 6/7 May.

It has 2 weekends and 2 public holidays, i.e. Labour Day and Vesak Day.

I am gathering information on where I want to visit, the type of accomodation, transport etc.

Anyone with information,(i google tons of information alreaDy), please email me.

And if you are also interested in going, pm me too.

Thanks.

... I am gathering information on where I want to visit, the type of accomodation, transport etc...

hi abang, had posted previously (click here) on my trip last yr, juz fyi... :)

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Anyone heading there at the end of the yr for the countdown to 2012 (kua4 nian2)? =)

I am keen to go. Wan travel together?

Anyone heading there at the end of the yr for the countdown to 2012 (kua4 nian2)? =)

Hi sunray ,

What are the nice places to visit and how to go there from taipei ?

Nice scenery place ; farm area ?

Thx

hi~

within taipei, you can visit taipei 101, ximending, 西门红楼 and funky for nightlife, the night markets 夜市 (市林, 师大 etc.) for food and shopping, aniki for spa and sauna, 新北头 for hotsprings, 大溪花海 for farms and rural life, 星光三越 for higher end shopping. these places are very accessible by their metro (mrt).

for scenery, my suggestion is go to taichung by highspeed rail (高铁). spend 2 days there to visit sun moon lake (日月潭) and lavender cottage (熏衣草森林). Should also visit the mega 逢甲夜市 for street food. theres no mrt in taichung so you will have to take tour buses or cab to these places. just ask the hotel reception, they are most willing to help.

plan beforehand and search the internet. it will save you alot of travelling time. enjoy ur trip! :)

Hi sunray , What are the nice places to visit and how to go there from taipei ? Nice scenery place ; farm area ? Thx

I think 'Return' has covered quite a bit and his suggestions are very good. Nevertheless, I'll still give you my own inputs :)

WITHIN TAIPEI

1. CKS Memorial Hall, watch the hourly change-of-guards ceremony + admire CKS' personal sedan and other personal items, located above CKS Memorial Hall MRT station

2. National Palace Museum, great for history buffs who would like to take a look at all the imperial treasures from Mainland China which were brought to Taiwan during the late 1940s civil war, take MRT to Yuanshan MRT station and transfer by taxi (approx. TWD100 or SGD5)

3. Chiufen, nice old quaint town located in the northeastern part of Hsin-pei City; soak in the old world charm, view great coastal scenery and taste great local delights like Taro Balls in Shaved Ice, take local train from Taipei Main station to Rueifang station and transfer onto Chiufen-bound bus (journey takes about an hour from Taipei)

4. Yehliu, serene coastal town with lots of unique coastal features, take Keelung-bound bus from Taipei West station (terminal station where all Kuo-kuang Bus Company's buses are parked at) and alight at Yehliu

5. Wulai, excellent natural beauty with cool crisp air and luxuriant forest cover, hotspring baths are worth a try and so is a walk down Wulai Old Street, take MRT train from Taipei Main station to Hsintien station and transfer onto Wulai-bound bus (journey takes approx. 75 mins from Taipei)

6. Yingko Ceramic & Pottery Street, good for tourists who would like to take a look at the pottery pieces made in this quaint old town which is akin to Mainland China's famous Jingde Township, some tea houses there even let you take back the ceramic cup that they use to serve you, take local train from Taipei Main station to Yingko station

BEYOND TAIPEI

1. Sun Moon Lake, located in Nantou County, scenic beauty comparable to Hangzhou's West Lake and Japan's Lake Biwa, accessible by taxi or local tour buses from Taichung (Note: Take Taiwan High Speed Rail from Taipei Main station to Taichung, journey time approx. 90 mins)

2. Alishan, located in Chiayi County, pristine forest with cool crisp air, nature beauty at its best, accessible by direct bus (Kuo-kuang Line) from Taipei on weekends / alternatively, take Taiwan HSR to Chiayi station and then join local 1-day Free & Easy tour (covers return bus ride from Chiayi HSR station to Alishan Visitor Centre, packet lunch, and stopover at Fen-Chi Lake Old Street)

3. Taroko Gorge, located in Hualien County, spectacular marble gorge - one of the very few in Asia, take train from Taipei Main station to Hualien station and transfer onto local taxis (most drivers will charge you NTD2000 for a return trip to Taroko Gorge and they will also act as guides along the way / alternatively, join a local 1-day tour at NTD1000 per pax)

Hope the above helps :)

If you need more info, just give me a buzz :)

Guest InTaiwanNow

WITHIN TAIPEI

1. CKS Memorial Hall,

2. National Palace Museum,

3. Chiufen,

I am in Taiwan now, and all those 3 places, I recommend skip them not worthed ur time and u will regret as I did

CKS hall nothing to do or see except the guard, and bunch of mainlanders

Same with National Palace (got free ticket from Taiwan Tourism Board in Singapore if u book during Sept and show them ticket and hotel booking online and free goodie bag) but again ... mainlanders (rude, shouting, not queing, and act like in their land in the museum eventhough the staff keep showing sign to SHUT UP! no one care), 3 storey stairs before u get into the main entrance so if u r not fit .... u know u only have 1/2 life when reach the gate, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from any mrt

Jiufen, unless u like tea and old house, than no point wasted hours in bus to get there

4. Yehliu, serene coastal town with lots of unique coastal features, take Keelung-bound bus from Taipei West station (terminal station where all Kuo-kuang Bus Company's buses are parked at) and alight at Yehliu

So far this is the best I visited beside Alishan

As now most have bunch of mainlanders, my suggestion depart with 1st bus or 1st train to reach there when the rest mainlainder havent reach there

Best value of money only nt 50 for entrance and can use Taiwan yoyo card (some sort of ezlink card bought from Taipei station

Bus 1262 from infront keelung train station taipei-keelung normal train from main train station only nt 61

Easy, and if u want can try go back from other direction via the coast (bus from keelung is bumpy road and hilly corners)

Longer via coast but u can see more and beautiful sea

U can stop at Fugui cape a small cape village for seafood and the romantic wedding gate area in shimen (saw many cute sexy male bridge there) and stop at Danshui mrt station for night market and dinner

2. Alishan, located in Chiayi County, pristine forest with cool crisp air, nature beauty at its best, accessible by direct bus (Kuo-kuang Line) from Taipei on weekends / alternatively, take Taiwan HSR to Chiayi station and then join local 1-day Free & Easy tour (covers return bus ride from Chiayi HSR station to Alishan Visitor Centre, packet lunch, and stopover at Fen-Chi Lake Old Street)

Also best place for fresh and cold air, again depart 1st bus if u can

Bus direct infront chiayi train station (not high speed) u can book via TRA web prior reaching Taiwan

Payment via credit card and reliable, if u dont want to see sun rise 1 day enough but u must plan well

it is huge mountain and once hit 10am all those bunch mainlainders contaminated this national park already

Buy return ticket at bus station next to the train station (cheaper, 1 way nt 204, round only nt 354 on top u got coupon 50% diskon alishan entrance fees that u only pay nt 100)

1st bus from chiayi station 6.10am last bust from alishan 5.10pm once u missed than u have to be ready pay expensive overnite hotel in alishan area (no camping allowed)

Within Taipei

U better stay ximenting area, shopping, food, and bar is in the area

Skip all sauna adventure unless u only decide Aniki (but only for young and gymer body type)

Rainbow is old and dirty

Office is a nightmare disaster look like haunted

Bar is best place to hang out and pick up local for fun

Forgot all those night market ... over rated and promoted

Shinlin is worse .... went there on weekend and again mainlanders, and it was huge area spill over till road so not safe as cars pass by. Food not look clean at all, like Johor Street food vendor style .... visited another near longshan temple, same things

So u decide, just to see how night market is, dont expect too much

Otherwise regret as I did

Journey go on .... will report more later on subjective opinion based on my feeling ....

To: InTaiwanNow

I can't help but to say that you seemed to be a little biased in your review ... whenever a place is 'flooded' by Mainland tourists, you seem to have the tendency to label that place as not worthy of a visit. I think 'crowd issue' should not be used as a determinant in deciding whether a place is worth of a visit or otherwise.

CKS Memorial Hall is definitely worth a visit because of the architecture of the building as well as the historical materials on display within the hall.

National Palace Museum (NPM) contains a lot of treasures from imperial China and these treasures are of high value and are deemed as first class artifacts by many professional antique collectors. Unless one has complete no interest in museum visits, I don't see why NPM should be given a miss.

Chiufen is definitely not just about tea houses and old buildings. It sells a lot of delicious local snacks and commands a spectacular view of Keelung as well as the greenery surrounding the northeast region of Taipei/Hsinpei City. The architecture is also worthy of mention.

As for accommodation, I am afraid I have to disagree with your comment that one 'must' stay at Hsimenting district. In fact, many have chosen to stay at Taipei Main station area for ease of transport access, as well as the Taipei 101 area for shopping and food hunts. In fact, NO MATTER which area you stay in Taipei, so long as your hotel is within 10 minutes of walking distance to a MRT station, you will be able to have good access to major parts of the city and at the same time be within reach of shopping, entertainment and food.

Skipping night markets is a NO-NO! If one fails to make a visit to a local night market in Taiwan, he/she can be deemed as having not visited Taiwan. The night market culture is something that a tourist must attempt to soak in even if he/she doesn't really like the food on offer. And given the variety of food on offer, I think it's difficult not to find something that suits one's tastebuds. Last but not least, if the food doesn't look clean, I think many people would have kena food poisoning and many travel blogs would have given the advice of avoiding the night markets. But this is NOT the case. In fact, Shihlin Night Market as well as the other major night markets in Taiwan have always received high praises in many travel blogs, guides and commentaries.

I hope that you will take my comments as positive criticisms and that they are certainly not meant to flame you or to discredit you in one way or another.

:) peace

Guest InTaiwanNow

at Taipei now also...where u at InTaiwanNow??

whaha r u still in Taipei? i was outside Taipei few days ago, back in Taipei tonite staying Ximending area ... ur mobile? i can sms u if u wanna meet cheers

Guest NowInTaiwan

I can't help but to say that you seemed to be a little biased in your review ... whenever a place is 'flooded' by Mainland tourists, I hope that you will take my comments as positive criticisms and that they are certainly not meant to flame you or to discredit you in one way or another.

aloooooo Man ....... didnt i mentioned it is subjective review of mine? so instead of giving views only sweet nice words

I bet need a balance ... reported negative side (as what I felt on those places with Mainlanders) I didnt against them

But sometime too many can be too iritating ... when u see all of them squizzing singapore mrt .... go far far land miles away see them again?

I am holiday, cant they give me a break ........... they ruin the holiday mood ...

If u dont mind que for some times (some places even need hours as they blocked the way include in National museum) than fine

It is reader choice to decide ....

Night market one visited u can claimed see most Taiwanese ones alllllllll they same style nothing special .....

I just balance out ur review on all sweet info, someone should know others' feeling who didnt feel sweet .......

This country need a balance report!!!

aloooooo Man ....... didnt i mentioned it is subjective review of mine? so instead of giving views only sweet nice words I bet need a balance ... reported negative side (as what I felt on those places with Mainlanders) I didnt against them But sometime too many can be too iritating ... when u see all of them squizzing singapore mrt .... go far far land miles away see them again? I am holiday, cant they give me a break ........... they ruin the holiday mood ... If u dont mind que for some times (some places even need hours as they blocked the way include in National museum) than fine It is reader choice to decide .... Night market one visited u can claimed see most Taiwanese ones alllllllll they same style nothing special ..... I just balance out ur review on all sweet info, someone should know others' feeling who didnt feel sweet ....... This country need a balance report!!!

You are certainly entitled to your freedom of speech and providing subjective feedback. As subjective as you are, I just want to reiterate that crowd factor shouldn't be a key in determining whether or not a place/attraction is worth a visit.

Anyway, before we steer off the topic, in which Butterfly was asking for good suggestions, may I add in one more destination within reach of Taipei by rail >> Yilan. Yilan has a very laid-back atmosphere, coupled with clean fresh air and lush greenery. The Su'ao Cold Spring is also very unique - being the only cold spring in a country dominated by numerous hot springs.

Cheers~

Edited by sunrayz81

Guest NowinTaiwan

Another tips for traveller bring your own toilet paper roll as none of the toilet provide it, and most are squating toilet. U will be super lucky found 1 with sitting toilet

Guest butterfly

Hi all.,

thanks for the valuable input and this definitely make the trip to taiwan more interesting.

However i am a person who love scenery and farm....

can anyone tell me more abt 大溪花海 and lavender cottage (熏衣草森林)?

anyone been to these two places?

Heard there is a sunflower and lavender farm there and it is the bigger in taiwan , any advise and and how to get there?

thx so much

Another tips for traveller bring your own toilet paper roll as none of the toilet provide it, and most are squating toilet. U will be super lucky found 1 with sitting toilet

Yes ... and the squatting bowl looks awkward ... very different from those you find in southeast asian countries like M'sia and I'sia. On a side note, bringing your own toilet roll may be too cumbersome ... perhaps make sure you have two pkts of tissue with you in your backpack when you're travelling. Occasionally, you may wish to make use of hotel restaurants' toilets, wherever possible, because they tend to provide toilet paper. :)

Edited by sunrayz81

can anyone tell me more abt 大溪花海 and lavender cottage (熏衣草森林)? anyone been to these two places?

Hi Butterfly,

大溪花海 is at No. 27, Lane 1093, Sec.1 Fu-xing Road, 4th Neighborhood, Fu An Lane,Da Xi Township, Taoyuan County.

Its business hours are from 8.00am to 5.00pm.

Telephone no. is 03-388-0801, extension 10 or 11.

From TRA Taipei Station → Guo-Guang (Kuo-Kuang) Bus (bound for Yilan, Luodong) to Daxi stop.

It is the largest farm and nursery in northern tw. They have a theme restaurant and gift shop within its compound. Many tw drama serials were firmed there, including 綠光森林, 我的秘密花園, 天國的嫁衣, 轉角遇到愛 etc.

2u60ghc.jpg

2iqiyr8.jpg

熏衣草森林 is at No. 20 台中市新社区中兴街.

Opening hours:

Mon – Fri : 10.30am - 6.30pm

Sat: 10.00am – 7.00pm

Sun: 9.30am – 6.30pm

Entrance Fees: NT200 and get a NT100 coupon (Sun – Thurs); NT200 coupon (Fri and Sat)

Telephone no. is 04-25931066.

From Taipei, take the HSR to Taichung. Thereafter, take the local tour bus or cab (Can ask your hotel front desk staff).

Please call in advance to check if it is the correct season for lavender blossom. There is a very nice gift shop and a cool theme restaurant within the cottage.

8xlyc8.jpg

2yoy6i1.jpg

255t1uh.jpg

Hope you enjoy your visit there. I did :)

Edited by Return

Hi return ,thx so much for the infor ...

And :

What is the English name for 大溪花海' ?

I saw there is a similar farm call "sun and green", is this the same place ?

I am really appreciate your help .

You're welcome, Butterfly~

Its call Ta Shee Blooming Oasis.

http://www.tasheeblmn.com.tw/

Sun & Green is a different place.

Its more well known for its sunflower fields :D

We didnt have time to visit there the last time we went to TW but will surely go there on our next trip.

O yah.. do visit the seaside at Kending 垦丁 if you have time :)

Hi all., thanks for the valuable input and this definitely make the trip to taiwan more interesting. However i am a person who love scenery and farm.... can anyone tell me more abt 大溪花海 and lavender cottage (熏衣草森林)? anyone been to these two places? Heard there is a sunflower and lavender farm there and it is the bigger in taiwan , any advise and and how to get there? thx so much

Sorry but I haven't been to either of the two places you've mentioned, so I have nothing to comment on. However, I do have two farms to recommend:

1. Toucheng Farms

2. Shangri-La Leisure Farm

Toucheng is spread over hundred hectares and is quite popular with local Taiwanese, whether young or old. It's located in Yilan county and is easily accessible from Taipei. Take the train from Taipei to Toucheng and transfer onto local taxi to the farm. It should cost you less than NTD250. There's even a winery within the farmland!

Shangri-La is quite big scale and popular with tour groups. The fruit orchard is the main attraction and so is the nightime activity of raising the 'heavenly lanterns' (tian deng). You can take a train or bus to Luotung and transfer onto the farm's own shuttle service.

Cheers~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.