Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Guest Kama

I really don't know how to answer you. I suppose if the therapist likes you, everything is possible. Chat to them while they massage you -that always helps in breaking the ice...

Does anyone know how late at night the buses run in Taipei? I will probably stay (using points, for free) at the Holiday Inn Express in Taoyuan City, like a 40-minute bus ride from TPE city center.

Otherwise I guess I could pay for a hotel in the city centre, near the gay areas/Aniki sauna.... but I'll be on a 30-day trip to TPE, KUL, BKK, CMB, and RGN--and so I'm trying to minimize expenses.

Can I get a room at Aniki Sauna all night? If so I could do that one night instead of the hotel....

Thoughts/advice?

Thanks!

Guest Kama

In my view, the massages in TW and SHA are about the same price as in SG but for the same price, you get a full 2-hour massage instead of the standard 60min you get here. And the quality is way better than the therapists you have in SG. Plus the happy endings are usually already included in the price, so you don't need to feel shy about requesting for one.

The other thing that I have noticed about SHA massages is that there is a high chance that the therapist is straight. Whereas for TW massages, you would likely get a tongzhi masseur. No particular reason. It's just the working culture I think.

Which airline u flying with? U can try wonstar II or qstay :)

Wonstar II got a better location though :)

Jetstar... Budget trip... Too many trip this year... Gotta to be the last for the year... :-)

Okay....will take note of it... is the hotel clean? Service good?

Jetstar... Budget trip... Too many trip this year... Gotta to be the last for the year... :-)

Okay....will take note of it... is the hotel clean? Service good?

Good service. Room is clean too :)

Try to ask for the -01 rooms. U get the room with window facing the street instead of the alley :)

Hi guys,

I am travelling to Taiwan alone from 18 Aug to 26 Aug 2012. I have already book tickets. I have been to Taiwan several times so intend to take it easy.

My plans is tentatively to be Ken Ting, GaoXiong/Hualien and Taipei. Have some friends to arrange the Ken Ting trip.Probably this is a relaxing trip more than a rush-everywhere trip. Sex is not on my mind but am leaving the option open. As at now, is no sex. :)

I am 37 180 80 chn hoping for a cubby/bear friend to come along.

Do drop me a message if you may be keen. I may not reply readily but will make a point to check my inbox regularly. A picture would be most welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

hey. i know this isn't a popular destination - but does anyone know any gay places in hsinchu? (Xin Chu)

it's below taipei. =)

PM me if you do, thanks!

Hsinchu is one of the boring places in Taiwan - with NO sauna, pubs etc. If you want hook-up, try those phone apps etc. A local friend once brought me to the ONE and only cruising place - Dong Men (East Gate). Dong Men is an old brick gate/walls. A small park surrounded it at the road junction. Actions are happening in the ONE and only public toilet in this park.

If you want fun, take a train from Hsinchu to Taipei (1 hour). Tickets are cheap. Or you can take the Hi-speed Train too which costs about NT290 (S$13) single trip (from Hsinchu to Taipei, takes 30 minutes). You have more choices of fun in Taipei.

When you go to Royal SPA, what the masseur wear during the session? fully naked when the session or you must request to him? Thanks

Have just gone to two recommended gay spas. To say the least, they were the best that I have ever been to, much better than what you have in sgp.

1. Royal spa. Went online and chose my preferred therapist- Colin. He has a great body, nice sleepy eyes and full lush lips. His massage was worth every cent, started with a shiatsu style massage that had the right pressure over my whole body. He was chatty throughout the session and the fun began when he took out the aroma oils. Every rub was very sensual and applied with the right pressure, all building up towards the happy ending. Spent more than 20mins around my sensitive area before getting into the real action. Blowed me when I requested and he was so turned on that he wanted to f me right there on the spot. Best thing was he even kissed me; felt like he was really into the whole thing and not like patronizing me like other therapists. Best massage ever!

2. In Touch spa. This spa did not have the same quality therapists as Royal spa but there were a few good looking ones. Better to reserve in advance. Vic served me and he was very playful. He was chatty and quite flirtatious. The session started with a shiatsu massage; quite good but not at the same level as Royal. The second hour was the body to body oil massage - one word to describe it, erotic. Felt good to have a well-toned body rubbing against me. Very soon, we were blowing each other off. And it ended satisfactorily with a great ending. Washed off and left a good tip for Vic.

Two spa places that I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to have a good time when in Taipei.

I think is the norm for the therapist to engage you in conversation. One seemed so interested about S'pore that i felt i was acting like s'pore ambassador.

But really, someitmes, i prefer just to have a sensual quite massage.

Do you all normally go for the 1.5 - 2 hrs or other options?

Guest Kama

At Royal, the masseur was in singlet and shorts, though halfway through when he started on the aroma oil, he took off his singlet to expose his well-toned body. That was when the fun began and by the time I turned over for the frontal massage, he was down to his undies. I politely requested him to take it all off, to which he promptly obliged. I guess the last part whether the masseur will be naked or not will also depend on whether he likes you or not.

Have fun!

Guest nick

Kama, it seems that you often go to there..^^.by the way, who the masseur that you recommend the most, with a good massage and also wants to give 'special' service at least fully naked?=P i want to go there, but confused to choose the right masseur that will no make me dissapointed

thanks

Guest Charlie

Now I at Taipei for the 4th day, no idea where to go... Been Taipei few times but never been to any gay scene.. Any recommendation for 1st timer and alone..... Will be here till 15/07.....

Guest Kama

Go for Royal's Colin. Highly recommended by me but do book in advance as Colin's a part time student, so he is not at the shop all the time. Massage technique wise, I guarantee you will not be disappointed. The good thing about Royal is that the happy ending is already included in the price but as to whether he will be willing to go fully naked, I believe it will also depend on whether he likes u or not. One tip from me - be their first client of the day. That's when they are usually the most horny and not tired, so increases your chance of getting him turned on as well.

Guest Kama

I think a 500 TWD tip would be just right. But of course, if u are highly satisfied with the service provided, more is always appreciated by the massaurs...

I'm in Taipei too currently on official business which concludes after 10th. Extended my trip but the girls wanna go shopping ONLY which I loathe. Any good scenic places / tourist attraction to go to? I prefer to open my eyes to appreciate scenery or arts than spend on shopping which can be done in Singapore

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

Guest Charlie

I'm in Taipei too currently on official business which concludes after 10th. Extended my trip but the girls wanna go shopping ONLY which I loathe. Any good scenic places / tourist attraction to go to? I prefer to open my eyes to appreciate scenery or arts than spend on shopping which can be done in Singapore

You can try wulai, not bad. N the sauna is cheap

just got back from taiwan. didnt manage most of the stuff on my checklist i.e

1) visit a gay massage parlour

2) visit a gay club/bar/sauna

3) visit the infamous red house at ximending

4) visit the infamous beitou hot spring

5) didnt hook any taiwanese up

6) didnt lose my big V to any taiwanese

7) didnt turn grindr on to check taiwanese out - no network

school trips are boring.

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.