Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

• 2 weeks later...

I also tried the Office gym / sauna. Not exactly the standards of Aniki but would meet minimum standards for sex. Testesterone, an area to have sex, and a washroom.

It's near a MRT station. One area of the sauna has a gym. It has pretty much complete equipment and when I went on a Friday evening at 7pm, there were 4 guys working out all nude in the dark. Yum. You don't have sex in the gym but in the area of the rooms and the darkroom. There were 8 guys, 4 of whom would meet the Aniki standard, and the other 4 - average. Later in the evening, cuter guys came in. But by that time, I had sex with the 4 Aniki-type guys --- one of whom whom I went back to my place with and he eventually became my boyfriend!

The Taiwanese guys - I have to say - have no inhibitions compared to Singaporeans. All out sex, all guys wanting to be fxxked. And longer and thicker cocks. Yummy.

Next report: the Aniki darkroom

Looking forward to the report...

Heading to Taipei in May. Have not tried the saunas there. So looks like Aniki and Office are the ones to try?

Going to taiwan next week. May I know do taipei massage center/spa accept credit card payment? Need to give tips for the therapist?

Very few accept credit card. Try to carry cash with you when you visit the spas. Anyway, each session typically costs around NTD2000 (approx. SGD95), so it's not too cumbersome to carry cash (2 x NTD1000).

As for tipping, it's optional though STRONGLY encouraged. Amount is up to you but please give a sensible figure (Note exchange rate currently stands at approx. SGD1 = NTD22).

May I know what would be the sensible amount of tips for without and with happy ending? Also do they do different price for HJ or more? Locally charge at different rate and I know Bangkok charge different rate for up different level also.

Happy ending with just HJ = NTD500 should suffice

Happy ending with more than just HJ = depends on how many 'activities' you guys covered :P

No happy ending = NTD300 should suffice

The above are just suggestions. You can give more if you deem the service to be top-notch. :)

Guest curious

Happy ending with just HJ = NTD500 should suffice

Happy ending with more than just HJ = depends on how many 'activities' you guys covered :P

No happy ending = NTD300 should suffice

The above are just suggestions. You can give more if you deem the service to be top-notch. :)

what other types of special do they provide? do they do fj since heard that quite a no. of them are actually str8. are they willing to do it? as a top or as a btm.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest taimei

what other types of special do they provide? do they do fj since heard that quite a no. of them are actually str8. are they willing to do it? as a top or as a btm.

mine was 2k, could be 1.7k if i started the session before 2

got blowjob, handjob

masseur was clad in undies, could have gone nude if i insisted

no extra tips

damn shiok

did enquire about fj from outcall massuer

only 3k bao ka liao

Guest hippo

Anyone of this place call 丸, WAN. its a jap style bar with more chub / matured ppl.

I think it is near to 天津路, if I am not wrong.

Pls advise if you know. Thanks

Guest stiffneck

hi all.

Planning a trip to visit Hot springs in Taiwan.

Bathhouse, natural springs etc.

(Are they like gay bath house? not those electric heated water jaccuzi, but real earth heated springs)

Never been Taiwan before.

can someone point me to that direction, like which part of Taiwan?

Many many thanks!

Stiffy!

Hi guys,

I'm planning for a last min trip to Taiwan, dates are tentatively 21st May to 29th May.

Free and Easy, places i'm planning to visit will be Hua Lien, TaiChung and Taipei.

wondering if anyone wants to go? quite lonely at night and prefer another person to accompany when I travel.

Also, will like fellow bw-ers to advise if there's any good night hangouts for AJ, particularly for Chubs and Chasers.

thanks a million!

Guest guger

hi all.

Planning a trip to visit Hot springs in Taiwan.

Bathhouse, natural springs etc.

(Are they like gay bath house? not those electric heated water jaccuzi, but real earth heated springs)

Never been Taiwan before.

can someone point me to that direction, like which part of Taiwan?

Many many thanks!

Stiffy!

google gay hot spring taiwan

Guest guger

Hi guys,

I'm planning for a last min trip to Taiwan, dates are tentatively 21st May to 29th May.

Free and Easy, places i'm planning to visit will be Hua Lien, TaiChung and Taipei.

wondering if anyone wants to go? quite lonely at night and prefer another person to accompany when I travel.

Also, will like fellow bw-ers to advise if there's any good night hangouts for AJ, particularly for Chubs and Chasers.

thanks a million!

google gay night club chub taiwan

• 3 weeks later...
Guest keeseng

Juz got back from Taipei this morning.

I was in Taiwan for 11 days and had plenty of time to roam Taipei.

If you are an exercise maniac, my new discovery should get you excited.

I was staying at 西门町at 西宁南路 near to 红楼. These few hotels 大顺大($1180 for wkday), 成都 ($1980 for wkend)and QStay ($1880 for wkday) have good ambience and is quite affordable.

One morning while doing my morning run at 西宁南路 towards 复兴桥 (expressway), I found this stand-alone building known locally as 健康中心 (like our Community Club) near the expressway at the end of 西宁南路.

The gym there opens from 6 - 10 pm and only cost NT$50 for per hour entry. Normal sports wear and towel is compulsory.

There is also a swimming pool at the basement at $110 per entry and it requires you to wear a cap in the pool.

This 健康中心 accepts locals and foreigners. Of course there are private gyms (World Gym has not gone international)in Taipei but these establishment only accepts members.

Just to share something good.

Anyone knows wat happened to 成吉思汉 sauna? Apparently it's closed. Went there and the place was under renovation and heard that it had stopped operating. Where have the customers gone to? Rainbow? Aniki?

Juz got back from Taipei this morning.

I was in Taiwan for 11 days and had plenty of time to roam Taipei.

If you are an exercise maniac, my new discovery should get you excited.

I was staying at 西门町at 西宁南路 near to 红楼. These few hotels 大顺大($1180 for wkday), 成都 ($1980 for wkend)and QStay ($1880 for wkday) have good ambience and is quite affordable.

One morning while doing my morning run at 西宁南路 towards 复兴桥 (expressway), I found this stand-alone building known locally as 健康中心 (like our Community Club) near the expressway at the end of 西宁南路.

The gym there opens from 6 - 10 pm and only cost NT$50 for per hour entry. Normal sports wear and towel is compulsory.

There is also a swimming pool at the basement at $110 per entry and it requires you to wear a cap in the pool.

This 健康中心 accepts locals and foreigners. Of course there are private gyms (World Gym has not gone international)in Taipei but these establishment only accepts members.

Just to share something good.

I plan to go also and stay in Xi Men Ding area. What flight did you take? How much is your air ticket?

I plan to go also and stay in Xi Men Ding area. What flight did you take? How much is your air ticket?

Tiger Airway about S$492, insurance and baggage charge included.

If you are staying from Fri-Sun, remember to book accomodation online way in advance cos occupancy rate is very high during the weekend.

成吉思汉 sauna in Taipei appears to have closed for good. Anyone knows where the customers go now? The sauna used to attract the younger crowd and needless to say, that's my preference. Else, where do I go to meet the younger folks? Rainbow? Aniki?

Tiger Airway about S$492, insurance and baggage charge included.

If you are staying from Fri-Sun, remember to book accomodation online way in advance cos occupancy rate is very high during the weekend.

Oh..weekend accommodation is high occupancy in Taiwan. This will be the first time i go to Taiwan. As a back-packer, i normally stay in cheap motel. I used to stay in 招待所 only when i went to China each time.

Now there is a book-fair at Suntec Convention Center till this Sunday bcos of school holiday. I had been there a few times looking for good Taiwan tour book and planning for my back-pack trip. As I only plan to go for a week of break, so can visit Taipei city only. Will cover the rest on the next trip.

Thanks for your info.

Guest tai-ger

成吉思汉 sauna in Taipei appears to have closed for good. Anyone knows where the customers go now? The sauna used to attract the younger crowd and needless to say, that's my preference. Else, where do I go to meet the younger folks? Rainbow? Aniki?

i was there 2 months ago, 成吉思汉 was so run-down and smelly. There was no much of people. so, It is now closed for good. Be careful when in Aniki, it was raided by police a few times for some people in there 啃药.

Oh..weekend accommodation is high occupancy in Taiwan. This will be the first time i go to Taiwan. As a back-packer, i normally stay in cheap motel. I used to stay in 招待所 only when i went to China each time.

Now there is a book-fair at Suntec Convention Center till this Sunday bcos of school holiday. I had been there a few times looking for good Taiwan tour book and planning for my back-pack trip. As I only plan to go for a week of break, so can visit Taipei city only. Will cover the rest on the next trip.

Thanks for your info.

If you don't mind about comfort, there are always budget motels or dorm style homestay in Taiwan.

There are also gay run ones in Xi Men Ding. I have some info.

If you don't mind about comfort, there are always budget motels or dorm style homestay in Taiwan.

There are also gay run ones in Xi Men Ding. I have some info.

All the while, I only stay in dorm style motel whenever i go for my trip. The advantage is back-packers can share travelling info among room-mates of diff nationalities in a same room. And of course it also saves cost. Can please share the gay run motel info?

All the while, I only stay in dorm style motel whenever i go for my trip. The advantage is back-packers can share travelling info among room-mates of diff nationalities in a same room. And of course it also saves cost. Can please share the gay run motel info?

InnTouch 台北市西门町汉口街53巷2号is gay run. Email :inntouchtpe@gmail.com. This is about NT$1000 per nite.

QStay Hotel at 台北市西门町长沙街is its sister hotel but cost about NT$1880 per nite but is definitely more upmarket.

Try 大荣 Hotel at 台北市西门町西宁南路185号 if you are looking for $700-$800 range. This is a straight hotel but a bit run down.I know there are some with $600 price tag at secluded corners of ximending. All these locations are very close to the 西门MRT Station.

InnTouch 台北市西门町汉口街53巷2号is gay run. Email :inntouchtpe@gmail.com. This is about NT$1000 per nite.

QStay Hotel at 台北市西门町长沙街is its sister hotel but cost about NT$1880 per nite but is definitely more upmarket.

Try 大荣 Hotel at 台北市西门町西宁南路185号 if you are looking for $700-$800 range. This is a straight hotel but a bit run down.I know there are some with $600 price tag at secluded corners of ximending. All these locations are very close to the 西门MRT Station.

大荣 is an ideal accommodation though it's not plu hotel. I am used to this kind of run down environment. 一分钱一分货. Thanks for spending time to share this information.

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday (9 July, 2011) went to Aniki Club for the Lube Party. Very hot, the middle of the dark room have the kids swimming pool (Air blow) with lube. People just dip in and make themself wet and hugging and f**king each other(About 60++in the room).

Can't deny, Taiwan boy are really cute and handsome, mostly body fit (At least no tummy). This place really drive me crazy, everyone is hardon and walking around the room, we just like a pxxn star, everyone is watching you making love, some of them even group fxxk!!

Sure will visit again. :)

www.aniki.com.tw

Glasses guy

which part of taiwan is this place?highly accessible? 24hrs?

is it something like 24kaikan in jap?

Yesterday (9 July, 2011) went to Aniki Club for the Lube Party. Very hot, the middle of the dark room have the kids swimming pool (Air blow) with lube. People just dip in and make themself wet and hugging and f**king each other(About 60++in the room).

Can't deny, Taiwan boy are really cute and handsome, mostly body fit (At least no tummy). This place really drive me crazy, everyone is hardon and walking around the room, we just like a pxxn star, everyone is watching you making love, some of them even group fxxk!!

Sure will visit again. :)

www.aniki.com.tw

saw that they have "big tools" night, how do they determine who has 1? stripped at the reception?

Well, you only have to prove it using photo. Whether it is yours or not, I guess they kind of left it to the integrity of the person.

http://www.aniki.com.tw/new/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=72&Itemid=189〈=en

Hunting HUNG

Show your cock exceeding 18cm (7in) in length or 5cm (2in) in perimeter with photo proved. Complimentary admission is honored on every Tuesday!

One more VIP admission pass will be presented to HUNG card holders with over 10 visits within 3 months from the date of card issued.

Hi! I was at the Lube Party third week of June. Wooow - non-stop sex for at least 3 hours. The guys have great bodies. Everybody just wants to have sex. The bottoms are all lubed up. No need to put lube - just fxxk them. A lot of bottoms. Almost everyone with great bodies. From the moment I set foot someone stuck their ass up my dick while I was standing surveying the area. I must have had sex with 30 men in 1 hour. Too many men too little time. Must go back. I want to move to Taipei!!!

One of the things I noticed while I was in Taiwan is that most of the guys wanted to fxxk without a condom. I strongly suggest bringing a condom (and lube) with you.

Do not do something you would regret later, in the heat of passion.

Agree, I been to Aniki lube party, the bottom just open wide and let top fxxk bareback!! It is not only one guy fxxking the bottom, but many man taking turn to fxxk.

Glasses guy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.