Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

• 2 months later...

Asking the experts here,

Any hotel recommendations for Taipei? Traveling in mid-2010. Will be there for about a week.

It doesn't have to be one in the gay district, somewhere that's safe, clean, easy to get around via public transport, relatively modern looking, value for money (?) but not too basic would be a good start, budget I'd say around USD100-120. I'm thinking of exploring the local hotels rather than the typical international chain hotels.

I don't know my Taipei (and can't read Chinese so save my life! LOL!) so you'll have to get to the basics with me. Other than the hotel name, if they have websites and maps will be of great help.

Actually I need to find out how to get from the airport to the hotel too, lol!

Yep, it a real adventure.

Thanks in advance!

Mike

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

Hi Mike

Just checking what is the budget that you are looking at? There are a lot of local hotels there. This is one such hotel for your reference:

http://www.gocityinn.com/

For airport transfer, it is pretty easy. You can just take the Airport Bus from Taipei to Taipei Main Train Station. Cost of ticket is only TWD125. The bus runs on about 15 min interval during the peak period in the day.

Hi Mike

Just checking what is the budget that you are looking at? There are a lot of local hotels there. This is one such hotel for your reference:

http://www.gocityinn.com/

For airport transfer, it is pretty easy. You can just take the Airport Bus from Taipei to Taipei Main Train Station. Cost of ticket is only TWD125. The bus runs on about 15 min interval during the peak period in the day.

Thanks for the info. Go City Inn looks like its in a great location and it is nice and trendy although the rooms are compact. Are local hotel rooms usually on the smaller side like the ones in Japan? The price is very reasonable.

The budget for hotels is kinda flexible right now as it will depend on the going market rates and standards available. Hence the research right now. I wouldn't mind paying around $100-120 US a night. Not sure if that translates to too much or too little.

Right now the exchange rate is about 33 TWD to 1 USD. 125 = 3.90 US which is very affordable.

Do they have MRT trains like in Singapore where you can catch one from the airport to the city? That would be great so that I can get around easily.

You know aside from having an air ticket, I have no idea what I want to see or do yet when in Teipei. The only thing I do know I want to savor all the Taiwanese food! So I'm totally open to suggestions.

Edited by beef4beef

http://www.kingnationalhotel.com.tw/index02.html#

try this hotel. King National Hotel. Clean and friendly and centrally located. Right in Ximending itself. they charge TWD 1600 per night according to their website but only charge us TWD1500 when we say we want to stay for 4 days.

Thanks for the response. I'll definitely check it out this hotel, too (hopefully they have an English website or I'll have to use google translate). That's totally reasonable and I'll spend the rest of my money on food and shopping and sight seeing.

if u r into a g-owned hotel in XMD area:

http://www.qstay.com.tw/index.asp

Oh I LIKE the look of this hotel! That's more my type of taste Thanks!

The location seems good too. Redhouse 50m away. An MRT station 100m away. What else is around the area?

I wrote to them about rates, and non-smoking room, and if those dates are available.

Oh btw what's XMD?

Update: Wow they are fast to reply! I just received a reply from Qstay, that's awesome!

Edited by beef4beef

I would recommend the hotels under Friends Hotel Group.

http://www.ffh.com.tw/index_eng_menu.htm

Thanks for responding. I'll definitely check out that link.

Update: The rooms sounds spacious and the prices are very reasonable. But ... Shucks ... they have quite a few locations, so which one would you recommend staying at for ease of getting around (MRT), good local food places, shopping, night scenes, electronics (ok, now you know, I'm a nerd!), and .... local sights (like really uniquely local! hint hint).

Edited by beef4beef

Guest horus1818

Try the East Dragon hotel in Shimenting (not sure of spelling) , right in the middle of street shopping and just 5 mins walk to California Fitness gym (cruisy). Enjoy your trip.

hi there,

are there any massage by >45 yo man in taipei? what abt pubs for old/old and old/young?

thanks

U can try Utopia aisa and check....there is this massage place i went to...ambience is nice and i requested for one of the mature masseur..(i think he was the only one) forgot the name but i did have his HP no...remember he was in his 40s.

Sorry for the late response.

I would usually stay at Yochun as it is only about 5 mins walk from the MRT. The MRT station is only few stops away from the Shihlin night market and there's free shuttle from Jiantan MRT station to Miramar Shopping center.

I guess the night scenes are concentrated at Ximending which many others recommend hotels there.

Thanks for responding. I'll definitely check out that link.

Update: The rooms sounds spacious and the prices are very reasonable. But ... Shucks ... they have quite a few locations, so which one would you recommend staying at for ease of getting around (MRT), good local food places, shopping, night scenes, electronics (ok, now you know, I'm a nerd!), and .... local sights (like really uniquely local! hint hint).

Sorry for the late response.

I would usually stay at Yochun as it is only about 5 mins walk from the MRT. The MRT station is only few stops away from the Shihlin night market and there's free shuttle from Jiantan MRT station to Miramar Shopping center.

I guess the night scenes are concentrated at Ximending which many others recommend hotels there.

Oh you are not late at all, I've got quite a bit of time to gather info as my trip isn't till May. Thanks again for the advice.

Guest watever

Just wanted to share some things that I learnt on my recent trip to Taipei which I couldn't find or was not clear to me when I was surfing the net before my trip. Please check the official website of the various places I mention, this is just to supplement information that can be easily googled.

Pre-paid SIM Card:

It is easier to buy your Pre-paid SIM Card with loaded credits (2G/3G) at the Airport Arrival Hall (public area) of both Terminals because it involves administration work like photocopying of your passport & faxing which they will do for you. Look for the Cellular Services Counter. It will cost about NT$350, and there are at least 3 telcos to choose from.(They have pamphlets in English). If you arrive early in the morning and the counter is closed, go to the Cellular Services Counter located at the Departure Hall (public area) of the same Terminal which opens earlier.

Useful Free Maps:

I found the "TAIPEI TOURIST MAP" and "Taipei City Hotel Map", both by the Department of Information and Tourism, Taipei City Government to be the most useful

Coins are very useful:

Try to get hold of some change in coins ASAP because you can buy you mineral water/drinks from vending machines at the airport and elsewhere

Transport to Taipei City from the Airport:

I chose Kuo Kuang Motor Transport Company to get to Taipei Main Station because it was where I was staying and they have the fewest number of bus stops in between although cost is abit higher at NT$125. Journey is about 1hr leaving every 15-20mins. Look for the sign that says "Express Bus" at the Arrival Hall and buy the ticket from the respective bus company's counter before boarding the bus. Your luggage gets tagged with a number before it gets placed in the storage area beneath and you get the corresponding number tag. It's free seating.

MRT in Taipei:

They don't call their MRT di4 tie3 in mandarin like in S'pore, I think it's called jie2 yun4 or just say MRT in english.

According to the "Taipei City Hotel Map", there is a Taipei MRT Pass for unlimited rides on the MRT and buses for the following prices: 1 Day(NT$180); 2 Day(NT$310); 3 Day(NT$440); 5 Day(NT$700).

But I didn't use them because I had done my maths and would not be travelling that much in 5 days.

http://english.trtc.com.tw/ct.asp?xItem=1056377&CtNode=27498&mp=122032

I used the stored value card called EasyCard (you1 you2 ka3)NT$400 credit + NT$100 deposit instead and you get a rebate as compared to single trip MRT tickets

The locality maps at each station is extremely useful. It tells you which exit has elevators incase you have luggage, and also where to catch the free shuttle buses to various attractions.

Paying for your Bus Rides:

You swipe your EasyCard only once and the reader is usually next to the driver. The tricky part is whether you do it as you board or when you alight. As you board the bus, look for the lighted signboard just above the driver (if you board from the front) or above the emergency exit (if you board from the back). If it says shang4 then swipe it as you board; or sia4 then swipe as you alight.

All the buses I took had an electronic signboard which announced the forthcoming stops in Mandarin and English.

Shilin Night Market:

This blog is very useful

http://kampungboycitygal.com/2009/07/taiwan-trip-day-1-national-palace-museum-shilin-night-market/

By the way Shilin Night Market is at Jiantan MRT Station and NOT at Shilin MRT Station.

National Palace Museum:

Red Bus 30 from Shilin MRT Station Exit 1 takes about 15mins to get there (NT$15). It goes all the way up to Basement 1 of the Main Building (Exhibition Area I). Which is also the pick-up point for the return journey. But I took bus 304 instead from the same bus stop at Shilin MRT and it ended it's journey at the foot of the main entrance where the Tianxia Weigong Archway is. Great for phototaking as you climb your way up to the Main Building.

I would suggest taking a photo of the departure timetable of Red Bus 30 located at basement 1 of the main building as a reference when you first arrive at the Museum so that you can plan the time that you want to leave to coincide with that of the bus.

Entrance is NT$160 for the Main Building (the more expensive ticket includes a package to a ferris wheel ride somewhere else) and free on Sat from 5pm - 8pm. You will need to leave your backpack at the cloak room for free.

I like the Sanxitang (San-hsi-t'ang) teahouse on the 4th level of the Main building very much for it ambience and view. Accessible only by elevator and a staircase marked "for staff only" by doorway kept open by a wedge. It serves Dim Sum and Soup till 3pm daily and Tea/Desserts all day (and night on Sat)

Danshui:

Take the MRT all the way to Danshui on a weekend if you like crowds or on weekdays if not. I did it on a Sunday from 4pm to 7pm and it was super crowded but fun. I walked along the "boardwalk" next to the sea towards the ferry terminal to catch a ferry to Fisherman's Wharf (yu2 ren2 ma3 tou2) taking in the sights and the smells. There are at least 3 ferry companies with ferry services to 2 different locations - Fisherman's Wharf and Bali (opposite shore). Make sure you take the correct ferry. The newest and least crowded that day was the one with the EasyCard logo that allows you to pay by swiping your card. (NT$50; journey time 15mins). You are not allowed to climb unto the upper deck of the ferry nor the front of it (I tried) because it's not safe.

The sunset at Fisherman's Wharf is a sight to behold. You can check the sunset times at this website:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/events/weddings/planning/sunset/

I got back to the MRT Station by taking Red Bus 26. Cross the Lover's Bridge and when you get to the other side you will see a two storey building at the foot of the bridge with a hall on the ground level selling food stuff. The bus stop is to the right of the building (in the opposite direction of the public toilets) Journey Time 15mins (NT$15)

When you get back to the MRT Station, don't go home yet. Take a walk along Danshui Old Street that runs parallel to the boardwalk but inland. Try the Ah Ge (which is beancurd stuffed with vermicelli doused with a sweet sauce) and also Fish Ball (stuffed with meat) Soup. And also buy Tie Dan (Metal Eggs). I read the Singapore AVA website

http://www.ava.gov.sg/InformationForTravellers/BringFood/index.htm

and decided they were processed food, so I brought some back without declaring at customs but I wasn't stopped and checked so I don't really know if I'm allowed to bring them back. Hee hee

Taroko National Park:

Do check out this webpage before you visit the park as sometimes the places you want to visit may be closed.

http://www.taroko.gov.tw/English/?mm=0&sm=0&page=3#up

Note that the visitor centre itself is closed every 2nd Monday of the month.

I didn't make the trip this time bacause most of the places I wanted to vist was closed at that time.

The closest train station to the Park is Xincheng.

One way ticket to Xincheng is NT$410 from Taipei and you get a 10% discount if you buy a return ticket.

The one way ticket to Hualien is NT$450.

The Taroko Express from Taipei to Hualian (doesn't stop at Xincheng) is actually a Tze Chiang Train with travel time of about 2hrs 5mins (the train website currently omits the mountain pictogram so I couldn't identify which is the Taroko Express and which a normal Tze Chiang Train which takes about 30mins more)

The Grand Hotel and Martyr's Shrine:

I went on a weekday and there was no crowd.

It is worth taking the free shuttle bus from Exit 1 of Yuanshan MRT Station to the Grand Hotel because it's on top of a hill or else grab a cab. First shuttle 0640hrs; last 2210hrs.

Frequency is every half hour from 0640hrs - 0810hrs; 0910hrs - 1110hrs; 1310hrs-1510hrs;

At all other times it's 20mins intervals. Journey Time is 5mins.

After touring the Grand Hotel walk out the main door down to the arch gateway and veer left. There is a stone staircase at the car gantry on the left. Go down that staircase and when you reach the bottom facing the road, walk left for about 15mins towards Martyr's Shrine for the change of guard every hour on the hour during opening times. The guards will start marching from the front guard house of the shrine at the entrance towards the inner shrine (change guards) and then back to the front again (change guards). When they do their drills before ascending the staircase near the inner shrine, keep an eye on the guards already at the inner shrine as they descend their platform. Similarly immediately after the change of guards at the inner shrine when the main troupe starts heading for the main entrance, linger abit longer at the inner shrine as the new guards take up their new positions.

The change of guard takes about 20mins.

You can catch a cab to the next destination or take bus 21 or 208 from the same side of the road back to Yuanshan MRT Station.

Taipei 101 and Eslite Bookshop at Taipei City Hall:

I noticed that when I went to Taipei 101 on a Sunday during lunch time 1pm it was not crowded but when I left at about 2.30pm all the tour groups were there.

You take the MRT to Taipei City Hall and take exit 2. The free shuttle bus to Taipei 101 is immediately on the street at the exit 2 on the right hand side - look for the signboard.

But I would suggest walking from the MRT to Taipei 101 instead as you can drop by the Eslite Bookshop just behind the MRT Station. Note that the Bookshop levels from 2-5 are open from 10am (entrance from the front; walk around the building to look for it) where else the other floors and other entrances to the building open from 11am. I like the food court in the basement.

Walking from the MRT/Eslite Bookshop to Taipei 101 is easy because you just have to look up to see Taipei 101 and head in that direction. It takes about 10mins to walk there.

Entrance to the Taipei Observatory is through the shorter mall on the 5th floor where the ticketing office is. Your backpacks will have to be placed in the locker behind the queue for elevator for free (its like the lockers at the IPPT centres). Please read the instructions carefully and I suggest you do a test run before you actually place your bag inside. If your bag is too big to fit into the lockers like mine was, just ask the guards/ushers/front desk people to tag it and store it for you. Bring your sweater along because if the open air observatory on the 91F is open to the public on that day you should go up but it's really windy and cold. The elevator will bring you to the 89F. Finish what you want to do on the 89F (including the gift shop)and 91F before heading down to the 88F to see the damper because that is where you take the elevator down to the 5F. If you want to have refreshments I would suggest buying them on the 88F instead of 89F because they have nice tables with great views on the 88F, besides the 89F refreshment counter is always busy and the seating area away from the windows.

There is very clear signage to direct you to the free bus back to City Hall MRT Station on the ground level of Taipei 101 Mall.

Cost of Meals in Taipei:

A breakfast of Soya Bean Drink, Yu Tiao and Shao Bing at a coffeeshop cost me NT$45

Lunch at a Food Court of Beef Noodles cost me NT$150

Dinner at Night Market consisting of Stinky Tofu (NT$50) Hot Plate Beef Steak (NT$140) Dessert (NT$30) Minced Pork on Rice (NT$20)

Transport from Taipei City to Airport.

The pick up point for buses back to the Airport in Taipei is not necessarily the same as the drop off point when you arrive. Should recce to find out.

I chose to take the HSR to Taoyuan Station and then take the U-bus to the airport. It was hassle free that weekday.

Please check the airport and HSR website.

The seating arrangment is (window)ED(aisle)CBA(window).

U-bus from Taoyuan HSR Station to Airport is at Exit 5 of the Station.

Payment is CASH NT$30 (Exact Amount) either just before boarding the bus or on board.

Luggage is brought up onto the bus with designated areas for it.

My SQ counter opened only 2.5hrs before my flight even for Internet Check-in/Luggage Drop.

Food outlets before and after clearing immigration at Terminal 2 were equally good.

Sky Train connects both terminals (public and restricted areas like in Changi Airport); can also walk between terminals in the restricted area

Guest watever

Might be a good idea to surf the net to orientate yourself to the different areas in Taipei so as to make discussion about where to stay easier.

http://eng.taiwan.net.tw/

http://wikitravel.org/en/Taiwan

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/taiwan

http://english.trtc.com.tw/ct.asp?xItem=1056373&CtNode=27496&mp=122032

XMD is XiMenDing near the XiMen MRT Station

If you choose a local hotel, it may be easier if you can speak mandarin as some do not have a website or e-mail.

You can check out http://www.keymans.com.tw it's near Taipei Main Station near to City-Inn hotel

Guest tpe_oldbird

Hi Guys, I have been to taipei every 1-2mths. If you guys are looking for mature PLU massuer (30s,40s), below are their websites. As all these sites are in Chinese, you gotta know how to read them.

Note:

1)Some of them are one-man operation which no place (means they will only go to hotel to serve you).

2)Charges: Around NT1800 for basic massage (2hrs), if happy ending will be up to NT3000+

蘇胡拔 http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!KxrDfnifGRnbb6YppauyIA-- (This massuer likes chubby man)

筋剛狼 http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/suya-1069

承佑堂 http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!uph9maqBFRmbZ_mkV7F39g--/archive?l=a

Focus Spa http://focusspa.pixnet.net/blog

健壯熊 http://friends.yam.com/personal/personal.aspx?mid=r2zaf2wGeER

熊立 http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/kuma0933819543

鬍鬚熊精油SPA http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/dodojason/

力士 http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wu220033

摩根真男人SPA http://www.morganmanspa.com/leadup1.html

Enjoy!!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh you are not late at all, I've got quite a bit of time to gather info as my trip isn't till May. Thanks again for the advice.

hello "beef4beef" and everyone. ill also be visiting taipei on friday april 30 - may 12th. ill be staying at the qstay hotel. this is my first trip and ive been doing a lot of reading and research on hotels and other gayish places. so far i feel pretty good about staying at the qstay. i like the price and location. i also plan to visit i bath house or hot spring while im there. can anyone suggest a very very good and popular spot. and on which nights i should go. and "beef4beef" if we are in the same hotel maybe we could find trouble together. :-)

hello "beef4beef" and everyone. ill also be visiting taipei on friday april 30 - may 12th. ill be staying at the qstay hotel. this is my first trip and ive been doing a lot of reading and research on hotels and other gayish places. so far i feel pretty good about staying at the qstay. i like the price and location. i also plan to visit i bath house or hot spring while im there. can anyone suggest a very very good and popular spot. and on which nights i should go. and "beef4beef" if we are in the same hotel maybe we could find trouble together. :-)

Hi, unfortunately our travel dates differ. I'll be there at the end of the month. So perhaps I'll look to you for your experience at Q-Stay (and other 'trouble' making information, haha!) when you update your experience in this thread. In the meantime, should you have any notes to share with us here, I'm sure we'll all appreciate it.

Edited by beef4beef

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone advise which gay bars/clubs I should not MISS ? How about sauna ?

Which hot spring places I should go ?

Is there any tourist places nearby/around Taipei city that I can travel and come back in same day ?

What are interesting things to do overthere ?

Sorry if I asked too much :)

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

• 3 weeks later...
Guest franzhh

hi,

I was wondering if somebody has any experience of a body-body massage in tapei "in touch spa". I've their internet site and some cute masseurs. But never had this kind of experience.

Franz

Is the chuang tang very far from taipei main station ? will it cost alot if to take a cab back ? cos if were to go late nite. dun think there be trains

Updates for suckling pig's litter mates:

Try out Huang Ci, it is right next to Chuang Tang. it is about 2 to 3 times the size of Chuang Tang, but on Fri and Sat nights, it is CROWDED !!. Its so packed that one even has to look for space to sit along the edge of the hot pools. Easily a hundred naked guys to ogle on. The crowd is very mixed from twinkies to bear uncles. Only problem is that the place is to bright for any action to take place. But if looking at naked bodies is your thing, this is the place for you.

If Huang Ci is too bright and crowded, u can also go to Chuang Tang which is a bit more intimate. The steam room in Chuang Tang is much dimmer than Huang Ci, and some action takes place there.

SP

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi 1st time to taiwn, and will be going at sept (abt 8 days)

Any places to recommend to enjoy myself. Like sauna or massage parlours whereby you can get "extra" :thumb: service just like in BKK.

Please help.

BTW is the str8 hotspring and gay hotspring @ yangmingshan or beitou near to each other, as i'm going with my family if near than i can go the gay one :P

And usually how u guys plan if u are going to visit the whole taiwan.

Thanks.

Guest traveler

going to taipei tomorrow. anyone kind to advise what is the boarding fare for taxi in taipei ? also where to shop for nice clothings at reasonable price. thanks.

I will be in Taipei from 27 to 31 May as well.

For taxi ride in town area, if I am not wrong, the starting fare is NTD70. If you happen to take the taxi during midnight to 6am, you need to add NTD20 on top of meter fare.

If you are taking from Taoyuan airport to town, I think you need to add 50% of fare as well. Hope this helps.

In terms of clothings, I have rarely buy from there. You may wish to try the big shopping centres such as Mitsukoshi and Sogo.

Guest traveler

For taxi ride in town area, if I am not wrong, the starting fare is NTD70. If you happen to take the taxi during midnight to 6am, you need to add NTD20 on top of meter fare.

If you are taking from Taoyuan airport to town, I think you need to add 50% of fare as well. Hope this helps.

In terms of clothings, I have rarely buy from there. You may wish to try the big shopping centres such as Mitsukoshi and Sogo.

thanks for your info.

Guest Guest

Wrong. Taxi fare from Taoyuan airport to TPE city is a flat fare -- NT1,250

You can take their 捷运, its so convenient ! why take taxi

It's confirmed, BIGGYM is really closed.

Am personally in Taiwan now and have verified.

I found another great place with alot of gay and lesbian stuffs at GINGIN'S

For more information go to www.ginginbooks.com

Edited by lucwind78

hi any good place for massage or foot massage in taipei?? and where is the must go place... going for a weekend. :rolleyes:

For nice massage, I usually patronized the Six Star Foot Massage. They provide Body Massage too. I like the ambiance and massage is not bad too. You can refer to their website for details on how to get there.

http://www.footmassage.com.tw

• 4 weeks later...

Wrong. Taxi fare from Taoyuan airport to TPE city is a flat fare -- NT1,250

You can take their 捷运, its so convenient ! why take taxi

Dont that their 捷运(MRT) from Taoyuan airport is ready yet.

The info about the taxi is probably right. At least NT 1000 or there about.

Alternatively, you can go from Taoyuan to Taipei city by coach. Buy ticket at the airport counter.

Cost is around NT130. There are a few operators.

Any of them would be able to send you near to one of the MRT stn.

Do they sell prepaid card for data in Tw?

prepaid card can only be obtained from 7-Eleven. Ask for "OPEN 讲" card.

You will need you passport when purchasing the card. After a tedious registration process,

the card will be activated within 24 hours. (but you usually can get the line active in a few hours)

• 1 month later...

Live reporting from Taiwan :rolleyes:

I just came back from Aniki sauna, wow, it is one of the cleanest sauna I have ever been. Staffs clean toilet, steam room, bathroom all time.

For facilities, nothing to complain, just entry fee is alittle bit expensive (700 NDT = 30 S$).

Guys, only some are hot ($!^*( guys are much better, I am there on Sat night) but everybody is just standing and waiting ... not so aggressive or active as Singaporeans in sauna, we go to sauna and look for sex ... all the time :wacko: :twisted:

But if you come here as couple or group, it can be a nice place to "relax" after 1 day city tour. I like this sauna :clap:

For transportation, I bought EZ link card from 7-11, 100 NDT for the card (deposit but no return) then you top-up as much as you like (can use this card to buy things in 7-11 or also on bus). if you buy the card from MRT station, min purchase is 500 NDT including 100 deposit which can be returned.

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest in taichung

Hi all,

Just deviating a bit. I am now in Taichung and just realised I ran out of NT$ and I need to change currencies in order to survive another day here. I was told by the hotel staff, the banks are closed here. So, I maybe in a bit of a crisis. Anyone can offer any suggestions where I can change foreign currencies for NT$. Thank you.

Hi all,

Just deviating a bit. I am now in Taichung and just realised I ran out of NT$ and I need to change currencies in order to survive another day here. I was told by the hotel staff, the banks are closed here. So, I maybe in a bit of a crisis. Anyone can offer any suggestions where I can change foreign currencies for NT$. Thank you.

i think atm can if ur atm card has a master or plus logo.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.