Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

hows the layout of the steamroom like in other outlets. saw the mapletree one today and dont see how things can happen there

Date: 5 Jun

Time: around 7:15pm

you were sitting on the bench and open your towel to expose your bushy cock and then start to play with it. The guy sitting on your right reach out to touch you and then you press his head down to suck you. I was standing opp you watching you get served. Find you to be boyish cute with a hot bod. Would love to connect if you are reading this.

Sunday, 9th June, around 2pm+

PL FF

Had a great time in the steam room with this skinny boy and two other lean fit twinks, one of whom has been my eye candy for the longest time. Myself, skinny boy, and lean twink were seated on the bench while eye candy was standing.

Then skinny boy started openly jerking off and then touching my eye candy. Lean twink then started rubbing himself through his towel. Skinny boy then started sucking my eye candy off and getting his face fucked. He tried touching lean twink but got brushed off, but lean twink let me touch him. He had nice defined abs and suckable nipples.

My eye candy finally cummed and skinny boy swallowed all of it. Lean twink quickly left the steamroom though, probably to go jo in the cubicle. My eye candy also left. I wanted release too and skinny boy also suck me until I cum and swallowed.

Awesome experience🥰

Edited by Oldsoul

Capital Tower today (13 June Thu)

11am to 12pm

You’re the bald, big-framed, white guy covered in tattoos working on your legs. We met in the changing area while you were getting dressed. My cubicle was right beside yours and we exchanged a few words before you left.

Hope you’re here! Hit me up if you are! 

Edited by Heygurl