Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

On 2/14/2024 at 10:18 PM, benchwarmer said:

anyone knows who is the hot chinese dude at fitness first tampines who would be nude in the sauna and steam room? really handsome, tanned, and i think uncut dick, with abs and nice chest. have seen him today and yesterday late afternoon/early evening but no idea if he is seeking for fun...

What time and day does he appear?

Just joined FF and it’s great.

Went to westgate after work and crowd was decent.

Tried the pool at OGS and the view was damn nice. Just abit too windy.

Went to PL outlet on Sunday and while I was in the steam room, a guy just started jerking off. When I didn’t move away, he lean over and started sucking on my nipples. Make me moan and he stopped as pple enter. He left and then re-enter again trying to hold my hands to pull me out but I decline.

17 minutes ago, WesK_Sg said:

The steam room in Westgate is damn power. Even though there’s a dark corner, I don’t think it’s even possible to cruise. But nice short show by one hot guy showing off his cock.

Hope u enjoyed the show. Bushy ?  Hard ?

1 hour ago, Blatant said:

Was at steamroom at PL today afternoon (before 5pm) and this cute bottom was riding this cute top openly. 5 of us in the steamroom and totally enjoyed the free show. 

Damn. That sounds hot and lucky you. Not a lot of cuties at PL and also a blessing no one touch them. They are more likely to leave if disturbed

On 3/13/2024 at 6:44 PM, Blatant said:

Was at steamroom at PL today afternoon (before 5pm) and this cute bottom was riding this cute top openly. 5 of us in the steamroom and totally enjoyed the free show. 

daaamn. i think having to ride in the steamroom is damn turn on. hope i would be able to do that one day 🤭

Edited by Dirtyme