Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

4 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

I do have a lot of AIA insurance. So just need to mention that show prove and will get better rate?

Tell Ur agent u want subscribe vitality. U will get a card and just show it to membership consultant. For FF, it's 20% discount. VA .. 30%

Around 1.20pm today, awesome group fun session in PL steamroom. Six of us touching and sucking, and my tall eye candy appeared. Sadly he didn't participate and one by one the rest left the steamroom. Surprisingly, he didn't seem surprised to see us in compromising positions though.

Really shocked and impressed with the two guys that stayed behind in the steamroom to continue playing. Guess they must know my eye candy is one of us so they feel confident. Started sucking each other again and even reached to touch him (so jealous). Buy tall guy didn't seem interested and left immediately.

At least now I know my guy is not 100% straight. Thanks for the fun session and hope I'll see all of those guys again same time same place;)

On 11/5/2023 at 2:16 PM, Oldsoul said:

Almost caught yesterday in PL steamroom. Same skinny twink I had before who swallowed my load swallowed again. Wanted to cum on his face and make him scoop my cum all into his mouth but no time cos people were about to come in

Spoilt sport ... Just about to shoot then someone walked in. Damn ....