Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

Guest skinnycurious
1 hour ago, Oldsoul said:

Lots of eye candies for sure. Not sure if it's really happening because I'm not seeing any action lol. But I'll keep going back to try

Usually only happens if it’s 1:1 in my experience or people that are keen on each other will leave at the same time and continue in cubicles 

10 hours ago, skinnycurious said:

Usually only happens if it’s 1:1 in my experience or people that are keen on each other will leave at the same time and continue in cubicles 

I've done it 1-1 with this hot Indian dude with a gym build in the cubicle, he was fingering me and I would have let him in if not for the fact I didnt take Prep that day :) 

2 hours ago, obgdcriv said:

I've done it 1-1 with this hot Indian dude with a gym build in the cubicle, he was fingering me and I would have let him in if not for the fact I didnt take Prep that day :) 

Is this gymfit Indian guy with very low body fat and a bindi on his forehead?

A similar guy in another branch asked to top condomless, I freaked out and rejected. Wondering if he always does that.

1 minute ago, dragonfly_y said:

Is this gymfit Indian guy with very low body fat and a bindi on his forehead?

A similar guy in another branch asked to top condomless, I freaked out and rejected. Wondering if he always does that.

well, can't recall if there is a bindi (don't think so), plus he has a little dad paunch, but still muscular and gymfit enough :) 

Guest skinnycurious

Idk how people do it tbh haha only feel comfy if it’s just 1 on 1. But kinda feels like anyone that even goes to the steam room is looking for fun so yea hahaha

Guys a small PSA: please don’t peek into someone’s shower cubicle. Just now saw a guy peeking into a cubicle at 100am around 11:30am and quite shamelessly. Even when I cough to make him realise I saw he was shameless about it. 
pls don’t give gays a bad name. If ure going to gym just for cruising it’s fine (I mean if ure okay paying the almost $150 just to use steam room and cruise who am I to judge) but pls don’t be a creep. 

Guest skinnycurious
3 minutes ago, Rohanpune said:

Guys a small PSA: please don’t peek into someone’s shower cubicle. Just now saw a guy peeking into a cubicle at 100am around 11:30am and quite shamelessly. Even when I cough to make him realise I saw he was shameless about it. 
pls don’t give gays a bad name. If ure going to gym just for cruising it’s fine (I mean if ure okay paying the almost $150 just to use steam room and cruise who am I to judge) but pls don’t be a creep. 

Oh damn, peep through the gaps in the door or? 

On 7/16/2023 at 6:18 PM, obgdcriv said:

There were so many people in the steam room of Paya Lebar this afternoon at 3 pm.... at one point there were 7... 

Too many people kind of kills the vibe for me, and I'm afraid that if another guy and me went tot a cubicle, one of the others might try to interfere

Westgate FF water dispenser in the toilet today around 1:15pm. You were dressed and about to go off, I was wearing only black shorts and stretching my arm. You said hi. I have been bumping you around this time for a while, I find you very attractive, hmu if you are here.

And Paya Lebar, Bugis, Market Street. Usually it's a dead giveaway when the person goes in without a towel, only with the small towel, or just doesn't bother to cover himself, although sometimes it's because the person is japanese or korean or some other country. But pity the hottest guys are never so daring, like there is an unbelievably hot guy at Tampines, and another even hotter guy at Westgate, but they never fully strip down and usually don't even go to the steamroom

23 hours ago, obgdcriv said:

Paragon is unbelievably cruisy... just discovered this over 2 separate visits on diff days and times.

Edited by Buffedbear
1 hour ago, Buffedbear said:

And Paya Lebar, Bugis, Market Street. Usually it's a dead giveaway when the person goes in without a towel, only with the small towel, or just doesn't bother to cover himself, although sometimes it's because the person is japanese or korean or some other country. But pity the hottest guys are never so daring, like there is an unbelievably hot guy at Tampines, and another even hotter guy at Westgate, but they never fully strip down and usually don't even go to the steamroom

Agree also with PL and Bugis.  MS tends to be hit and miss for me...