Male HQ

Discussion on STD + Symptoms of STD + I may have contracted STD + What are the difference STD? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

YA i think is those buring feeling ya..so I just need to drink more water? Should I see a doctor ?

Yup... U should drink more plain water and barley water to keep your body heatiness down...if u see a doctor,he will just give u a tablet and also a liquid medicine just to let u go to pee more often... Nowadays,i always drink barley water to keep my body heatiness down... Last time i just don't care about it until my urine pass out blood then i panicked... :rolleyes:

Hi any of u guy gt such similar problem when u urine u feel a bit discomfort on ur cock.. i can't describe as pain is kind of discomfort when u pee finish... can someone advise ?

are you sexually active? you could be having sexually transmitted infection (STI). common early symptoms for STI like gonorrhea is burning feeling while urinating. according to doctors, men dont easily get urinary tract infections (UTI) compared to women because our urethra is longer in size than women. most UTI in men is sexually transmitted. don't rely on drinking water my friend...you can't get rid of bacteria by drinking water. you will need antibiotics. please dont let this go by not seeing a doctor...it could mean something serious. take care of yourself to live more happy...

before you pee in the morning, do you have a white or cream coloured discharge from your cockhole? like old sperm? If yes, go to see a doctor immediately - prolly got STD called Gonorrhea... look it up on google etc.

The DSC Clinic is at Kelantan Lane ...

i already went to see my gp. He said that i got urinal tract infection...but he didn't do a check,just give me some medicine,after tat i got better...just worried cause the doctor don't do a check on me...so is my case a genuine case of urine infection?

i already went to see my gp. He said that i got urinal tract infection...but he didn't do a check,just give me some medicine,after tat i got better...just worried cause the doctor don't do a check on me...so is my case a genuine case of urine infection?

I once had the above symptoms and was worried for days and weeks and I refuse to seek medical attnetion until a friend told me of a friendly married middle aged doctor near my place.

after going through all the checks like swab samples to check for Gonorrhea and Syphyllis , all turn out negative .

It turned out i was sensitive to the new shower foam I was using and i was too religious about cleaning my penis and cleaning my pee hole cause some of the shower to go a litle up my urethra and cause the burning sensation.

Another friend had a similar problem of irritation and it turned out he was allergic to certain brand of condom, the lubricant on the surface of the condom did not agree with him, switching to another brand solved the problem

If you are sexually active,

GP/family doctor/forumers who dish out advises to drink barley water may not be the best professionals to advise you on STD's and sexual health.

Pls go seek professional help immediately at DSC clinic at Kelantan Lane (Tel 6293 9648), you can take a whole recipe of tests to make sure, and you can go through your test results with a trained counsellor there.

http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/showpage.asp?id=3

Guest worried guy

I once had the above symptoms and was worried for days and weeks and I refuse to seek medical attnetion until a friend told me of a friendly married middle aged doctor near my place.

after going through all the checks like swab samples to check for Gonorrhea and Syphyllis , all turn out negative .

It turned out i was sensitive to the new shower foam I was using and i was too religious about cleaning my penis and cleaning my pee hole cause some of the shower to go a litle up my urethra and cause the burning sensation.

Another friend had a similar problem of irritation and it turned out he was allergic to certain brand of condom, the lubricant on the surface of the condom did not agree with him, switching to another brand solved the problem

i have same symptons and some other condition as well but same no courage to go and see doctor,

can share where is this doctor so i can go and see him ?

i have same symptons and some other condition as well but same no courage to go and see doctor,

can share where is this doctor so i can go and see him ?

You can visit the DSC Clinic at Kelantan Lane. They offer comprehensive tests for Sexually Transmitted Infections. I had been tested there before and the doctors are really good. I went there for complete check up even if I had no symptoms at all. I just wanted to be sure because we engage in casual sex with strangers. I believe DSC has a website. Try www.dsc.com.sg. Please have yourself tested so that you will have peace of mind. Take care of your health as it is really priceless.

• 3 weeks later...

if you are pure gay, no issue, just go, and take their 'counselling, advice, medication'

if they ask for recent sexual contacts, give if they are out, if not you can let them know to go for checkup on thier own...

if you have HIV + perhaps you will need to really inform your partner(s) about it to take precaution, and not have sex with other men for a few months (six if not wrong) until they are cleared properly... well... not to have unprotected sex, and if ulcers in mouth, not to have it there as well... just be very careful not to spread it now that they become high risk...

if not, then carry on lor...

A recent medical check up shows that both my VD(RPR) & TPHA are reactive..

I'm planning to go DSC clinic by this weekend but i'm confuse & afraid.

Any advise?

Don't worry too much. Syphilis is curable as long as it is not yet on its latent stage.

Have you noticed any chancre or painless ulcer on your penis or inside your mouth? have you had any rashes on the soles of your feet & hands?

It's really good that you're going to DSC for thorough check-up. Nothing is more comforting than a professional advice from the doctor.

Take this as a lesson to always keep a healthy life and never engage in unprotected sex.

You take care of yourself. :-)

A recent medical check up shows that both my VD(RPR) & TPHA are reactive..

I'm planning to go DSC clinic by this weekend but i'm confuse & afraid.

Any advise?

DSC clinic is the best place to go especially if you are confused and afraid.

List down all your concerns (in case you forgot to ask some questions during consultation) and seek their professional advise.

Looking for advise here would not help much and likely you will get some real silly posting along the way to confuse you more.

thanks for all the advices

i went for my screening then i noticed, i am infected with syphilis for more than a year.

the treatment injection is painful (still bearable) one jab per week for 3 consecutive weeks.

2 more to go...

thanks for reading, please remember to do your regular check up and practice safe sex.

STI/STD is no fun and HIV is deadly

Reading the above postings, they reminded me of my encounter at YCK stadium years ago. I went there for a jogging in the evening and walked into the toilet to pee. Another jogger was in the toilet resting. I rejected any anal with stranger. He wore a condom and promised that he will not enter and would just rub outside. However, I did not realize he had removed the condom until he cummed on my ass crack just after a few rubs (Yes, he pre-ejaculated !). I was mad and wanted to punch him. He ran out of the toilet. I quickly washed myself in the shower cubicle. He's one of those bastards who tricked others into unsafe sex. Luckily, I am tested clean of VD, HIV after all these yearly health checkups.

Hope everyone here to play safe and protect ourselves. I just cannot imagine those who fxxx BB and sxxx like a vacuum cleaner without any protection in the sauna's. Aren't they care for their own health? or they're trying to spread the diseases since they already have them? like vampires going around to bite ........

• 4 weeks later...
Guest the clap

how to look? doesnt need to drip pus to tell u also...

The clap or Vietnam rose or other exotic names like mei du .

gonorrhoea is as old as mankind since the dawn of time, when cave men discovered the joys of multiple sex partners the disease has followed mankind through the voyage of time.

Just look at gonorrhoea this way , it will stay with us for a long long time so long as men are men and horny a hell to have sex with anything that moves with 2 legs or 4 legs.

Currently still treatable with powerful anti biotics but drug resistant species are just around the corner .

Why there are drug resistant gonorrhoea , well some stupid dudes just stop their anti biotics the moment they fell better and their lesions heal a bit and then their horny dicks make them have sex with new partners although they have the disease still.

Its a russian roulette game out there , haven't you heard the term HIV positive men are the hottest, don't ask me why, but obvioyusly they are hot enough to have hundreds of sex partners.

better safe than sorry lah...........thus far I heard 3 cases:

(1) Cab driver, he played with one Thai girl once only then kena, pus came out from his cock. He told me the examination and treatments were painful like hell and he wouldn't risk it again. The scariest was inserting the tube via the pee hole.....OUCH.......

(2) Other 2 got from suana. 1 kena crab or something, he said itchy and gross, can see them crawling. The other was warts. He found the warts near his arsehole loh, after examination realised inside FULL liao, extend outside.....very scary...........

I think some look really scary and make you think 1000 times whether to risk..........

yes. maybe can always look at those pics when u have the urge for going to sauna.

my fren kenna anal warts before. went ops and stayed 1 night.

Guest FattChoy88

Good enough for an anti-VD poster line...

.........He found the warts near his arsehole loh, after examination realised inside FULL liao, extend outside.....very scary...........

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have one questions about STDs. I may be a bit paranoid about them, so please answer them truthfully so I can ease my mind.

QN:

If after me and my BF go for an STD test and come out clean, and we do not fool around outside afterwards and stay faithful to each other, IS IT SAFE TO BAREBACK AND CUM INSIDE EACH OTHER? Is there any possibility of catching any STDs from unprotected anal sex even though we are both tested and clean already?

Thanks!

Seeking WEBCAM buddy.

Stats: 171cm, 75kg, mildly chubby, 21 year old chinese, fair and shaved. Tightly CIRCUMCISED when erect.

Send me a PM :)

It's not about how thin the condom is or how good it feels bareback. It's just that even a single touch or a J/O can transmit certain types of STDs. I just want to be sure.

Seeking WEBCAM buddy.

Stats: 171cm, 75kg, mildly chubby, 21 year old chinese, fair and shaved. Tightly CIRCUMCISED when erect.

Hi, I have one questions about STDs. I may be a bit paranoid about them, so please answer them truthfully so I can ease my mind.

QN:

If after me and my BF go for an STD test and come out clean, and we do not fool around outside afterwards and stay faithful to each other, IS IT SAFE TO BAREBACK AND CUM INSIDE EACH OTHER? Is there any possibility of catching any STDs from unprotected anal sex even though we are both tested and clean already?

Thanks!

You should have asked this question while doing your STD test, an answer from medical professionals should be more reliable.

However, to answer your question from my opinion.

STD - sexually transmitted disease; the name is self explained; its transmitted thru contact from sexual intercourse the regular way, anal sex and oral sex.

Besides that, you can also be infected by contaminated needles, blood transfusion and contact via an open wound.

So if both of you are clean, how on earth can you both be infected by any STD?

Use some common sense here - don't most regular couples have unprotected sex in order to propagate?

If both are clean, you can bareback till the end of time! :)

Guest PRECIOUS

QN:

Thanks!

PLEASE USE A CONDOM, EVEN WITH YOUR CURRENT BF.

IF KENNA AIDS, DON'T BLAME, BLAME.

Okay. We will go for regular STD tests. What I was asking is actually like that, since both of us are tested clean for STDs, he doesn't fool around outside and neither do I, when we bareback, WILL WE GET AN STD? I don't know, I'm pretty new to this concept of STD and stuff, I mean, shit inside the ass is dirty right? Will barebacking cause shit to touch your penis and cause an STD? Thanks. Forgive me if I sound stupid.

Seeking WEBCAM buddy.

• 2 months later...
Guest embarassed

Recently I discover that there are discharges from my anus, especially in hot weather. These discharges makes the whole area very itchy. The matter gets worse when I fart. Are these the symptons of piles? I'm not a bottom. Anybody else experiences this problem and has a cure?

Recently I discover that there are discharges from my anus, especially in hot weather. These discharges makes the whole area very itchy. The matter gets worse when I fart. Are these the symptons of piles? I'm not a bottom. Anybody else experiences this problem and has a cure?

Please go see a doctor.

Whatever discharge that comes out of ur anus or dick requires you to seek medical attention from medical professionals without further delay.

Posting your queries here don't solve ur problem because the only help u get here are words.

Cure comes from seeing a doctor and taking medication.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on STD + Symptoms of STD + I may have contracted STD + What are the difference STD? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked, locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.