Male HQ

Discussion on STD + Symptoms of STD + I may have contracted STD + What are the difference STD? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

I was told j-walking can get knock down by car too but sometimes I still j-walk. U can't stop living just because of "danger", most important is have u done enough to prevent yourself from being hurt?

Leave alone jay walking. even if you use a zebra-crossing or traffic lights, there is also possibility of kana by a ruthless/careless driver.

u r clear of jwalking because u can see the dangers clearly and approaching. do we know if the other person has any diseases? sometimes we do not know if we have diseases ourselves, and end up spreading to our loved ones. tbh, i was shocked when i realised i contacted molluscum. and it is only when i shaved then i saw the bumps.

yes, u r right, sorry to hear abt ur plight.

condoms can only do so much. it depends on the person who is infected to see if he/she is socially responsible enough to stay away, but unfortunately, not everyone is that civic conscious.

i contracted anal warts from some skin-on-skin contact as well, so i know how u feel.

but there really is no other solution for now, either you abstain from sex w strangers if u have futher doubts; or just find a regular partner whom u can trust.

take care dude

condom doesnt prevent much. i contacted molluscum even when using condoms.

i was shocked when i realised i contacted molluscum. and it is only when i shaved then i saw the bumps.

They could be caused by pubic lice (crabs). Anyone know where to buy those over-the-counter lotion to fix ?

laugh at me if you want. i will say condom is good in preventing pregnancy only. it cant fxxking prevent any skin stds, it cant prevent hep a b c, it cant prevent herpes, it cant prevent aids. google and ask how many kena aids even using condoms.

curse me if you want. perhaps you will remember an idiot said such things in the future.

Guest Ass Pimples

Now that you mentioned "molluscum", I think it might the same problemI had previously (those pimples-like thing near my ass crack). Though it was gone, I paid quite a high price by

eating weeks of antibiotics (which doesn't seems to work) and messed up my digestion & my stomach bacteria flora.

What if we give BJ to someone who's dick has those pimples? ...

Now that you mentioned "molluscum", I think it might the same problemI had previously (those pimples-like thing near my ass crack). Though it was gone, I paid quite a high price by eating weeks of antibiotics (which doesn't seems to work) and messed up my digestion & my stomach bacteria flora. What if we give BJ to someone who's dick has those pimples? ...

Very sorry to hear you've contracted molluscum contagiosum.

You're quite right that condoms are not 100% safe, yet to preach total abstinence is like asking for world peace: it's a beautiful ideal but one that will probably not materialize anytime in the foreseeable future. People, being people, will continue to throw the dice and gamble, because many will feel that life would be much less colourful otherwise.

Education rather than condoms is the only real line of defense. Only with a reasonable understanding of the risks and how these can be mitigated can people make proper judgements for themselves how they want to live their lives. At least to me, the warnings you've sounded are very welcome, as we often need reality checks to remember that we've just been lucky so far.

I just want to point out that condoms are not expected to be an effective guard against all diseases: only those that are transmitted by seminal fluid and/or blood. Molluscum is often sexually transmitted in adults, but is not entirely a sexually transmitted disease. The molluscum contagiosum virus (MCV) can be transmitted by sexual contact as well as by any sort of skin to skin contact and also by way of objects. Unlike HIV, which rapidly dies outside a human body, MCV infects the outer layers of the skin and can therefore survive for periods without a human host. You can get molluscum by using a towel, lying on a mattress, sitting on a bus etc, if these objects had come into contact with the bumps on the skin of someone with molluscum. MCV can also be waterborne and infected persons are usually advised to cover the bumps with waterproof bandages to reduce risk of spreading the virus. Your body meanwhile can fight off the virus, just like it can fight off the 'flu: it's not an automatic sure-thing that you will get it even if you have skin-to-skin contact with a vector for infection. It's therefore a little misleading to say that "despite condoms", one has contracted molluscum.

Just an additional clarification: many antibiotics are specifically antibacterial medications and are likely to be ineffective against viruses such as MCV. My friends from abroad are often horrified by our liberal use of antibiotics here in Singapore by the way, as frequent and improper use is already breeding super-diseases that are resistant to conventional antibiotics.

(If you'd like to know more about molluscum, click here.)

Edited by Mercutio

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

hey guys, do you know that aids or other stds are very high in gays? arent you guys worried when giving bj or anal sex with strangers?

Sorry, not to be pedantic, but AIDS and HIV are not the same thing. HIV is the virus/STD. AIDS is the final symptomatic stage. It's like the influenza virus versus a fever. You can catch the 'flu but technically not a fever.

I'm writing this note because counsellors, health workers etc. would prefer that the two terms not be used interchangeably. One reason is to stop stigmatization of HIV+ people since AIDS has such terrible connotations. The other is also to remind us that although a person may look 100% healthy and does not have AIDS, but he may well have HIV. We should therefore never to let our guard down, thinking "he's so healthy and strong, he can't be infected".

Edited by Mercutio

i m lucky that i have found the right guy in my life, but problem is he is married, i did post a thread, should i have relationship with married man, but anyway, it is safer to have sex with a single partner, of coz it does not take a rocket scientist to know tat the chances of getting aids is high if you have multiple partners, DUH

just don't fxxk around and be faithful? i don't see a possibility of getting STDs when 2 uninfected individuals have sex. The virus must be there in the first place to be transmitted to the other person. so, pray the other guy/girl you are with is monogamous and don't fxxk anyone but you. Otherwise you could always stop having sex, that'll not give you STDs, but it doesn't mean you won't suffer from car accidents if you walk near a road, the lift dropping with you in it, your shelter collapsing with you in it, finally something dropping from the sky killing you if you are out in the open, drowning in sea, suffocating in box etc.

no place on earth is definitely safe, there's always the 0.000000000000000000001% that something would happen and harm you. most of the times we take chances, but of course we have to lower the risks we take. using condoms and not fxxking around is things that lowers the risk of STD. This is true for all, gay or not.

Guest Ironrod

i m lucky that i have found the right guy in my life, but problem is he is married, i did post a thread, should i have relationship with married man, but anyway, it is safer to have sex with a single partner, of coz it does not take a rocket scientist to know tat the chances of getting aids is high if you have multiple partners, DUH

Ok, I am coming to 15th year with my partner and I don't do anal with others but so what?

How u know your married man won't fxxk with other man? He can betray his wife so who do u think u are?

Plus how u know his wife doesn't fxxk around and may pass to him in return pass to you?

Your "single partner" is in your point of view.

In life there is a lot of "things" to choose from, if you want it you must prepare to pay the price.

I rather die with no regrets then live a life of lie.

For those whom fear of STDs , I just wanna say - We all will die somehow, just don't die with regrets.

And to the married man lover, u are giving him your most precious time remember, we gay don't have lots of 5-10 years.

Time is your most precious asset in life.

U can give him everything but be prepare to get back nothing.

Ok, I am coming to 15th year with my partner and I don't do anal with others but so what?

How u know your married man won't fxxk with other man? He can betray his wife so who do u think u are?

Plus how u know his wife doesn't fxxk around and may pass to him in return pass to you?

Your "single partner" is in your point of view.

In life there is a lot of "things" to choose from, if you want it you must prepare to pay the price.

I rather die with no regrets then live a life of lie.

For those whom fear of STDs , I just wanna say - We all will die somehow, just don't die with regrets.

And to the married man lover, u are giving him your most precious time remember, we gay don't have lots of 5-10 years.

Time is your most precious asset in life.

U can give him everything but be prepare to get back nothing.

well tat is one great advice from u, yes time is precious, we never know what will happen to us tomorrow, i may be killed in an accident looking at how i ride and drive on the road lol, so i just take things day by day, dun think too much and just enjoy the moment, but getting AIDS do suck isn't it lol MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

and yes my married lover is a faithful guy, he does not fool around with any guys or girls (tat is one of the many reasons I love him) in fact he never fails in contacting me 3 times a day when i am not with him, and yes he is a bit controlled by his wife, so when he comes out to play, he does not have the luxury of time flirting with other guys and of coz he told me he did not like the idea of flirting becoz of AIDS, i was the promiscuous kind before i get to know him, but i m lucky in a sense i dun kena AIDS (went for test), and i dun want to endanger his life by playing with other guys, so yeah having a monogamous relationship with the RIGHT partner is meaningful rather than being treated as whores in saunas lol

my purpose is just to share and warn. period.

btw molluscum can be contacted without sex. just skin contacts or objects with the virus on it. it is a real fxxker because it can takes up to years for them to die on their own. but within this period, you are SURE to spread it somehow. either to someone else, or other parts of your body. no oral medicine has been certified to work. and doctors usually tell us to ignore it. but imagine how it can affect our daily life.

sometimes, things are not just so simple as the moderator has said. i dare anyone to say the same thing if the person kena hiv.

i do suggest everyone who is active to go for a test, to know you are safe. and then think twice to try with a new partner. take care everyone.

Now that you mentioned "molluscum", I think it might the same problemI had previously (those pimples-like thing near my ass crack). Though it was gone, I paid quite a high price by eating weeks of antibiotics (which doesn't seems to work) and messed up my digestion & my stomach bacteria flora. What if we give BJ to someone who's dick has those pimples? ...

molluscum shouldnt mess up anything. it doesnt affect only organ or stay inside our body. just beneath the skin. u may want to get tested for your digestion & my stomach bacteria flora. if you see some bumps on someone else dick, just stay away. but no bumps doesnt mean no molluscum as i saw mine when i shaved clean. REMEMBER, do not shave if you have molluscum! anyway, if we give BJ to someone who's dick has those pimples, i m pretty sure bumps will appear around your mouth sooner or later..

If you want to play, take precautions. No one can guarantee that your precautions are 100% safe but it's better than no precautions. If you want to play don't worry too much, if you are worried, then don't play. Simple as that.
Agreed.

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

Sex has been around for centuries. Not everyone gets infected and widespread outbreak of STDs has not been a major problem. My view is that personal hygiene, precautions and keeping your immune system strong all helps to avoid infection even if you have contact with an infected person. And with safe sex practices, it should minimize the amount of infection. And your body immune system can take of a certain amount of intrusion.

For gays, our exposure risk is higher if we go to spas. The mattresses, walls, floors, sauna seats, etc. can have bacteria and viruses. If your immune system is low i.e. after an illness, it is best to avoid the spas. Give time for your system to build up again. Health supplements and many alternative therapies are available to boost your immune system.

Sex has been around for centuries. Not everyone gets infected and widespread outbreak of STDs has not been a major problem. My view is that personal hygiene, precautions and keeping your immune system strong all helps to avoid infection even if you have contact with an infected person. And with safe sex practices, it should minimize the amount of infection. And your body immune system can take of a certain amount of intrusion. For gays, our exposure risk is higher if we go to spas. The mattresses, walls, floors, sauna seats, etc. can have bacteria and viruses. If your immune system is low i.e. after an illness, it is best to avoid the spas. Give time for your system to build up again. Health supplements and many alternative therapies are available to boost your immune system.

the widespread of stds is becoming a major problem. just weeks ago, news have reported LOCAL stds and hiv cases. it is alarming. especially much higher in gays as reported. i wonder why. in my opinion having a strong immune system does not helps much in stds. most stds dont attack when u r weak. is either we are naturally immune or vaccined like hepatitis. most infections are via blood, skin contact, oral or some other openings such as our dick hole. we kena, then our immune system fights it. but unlike flu, a strong immune system cant do much to stds.

It was mention...if u scroll up got a guest name "Warts" says he got it.

Thanks Ironrod! He didn't make a bigger deal out of it, so I kinda missed it.

especially much higher in gays as reported. i wonder why.

Just to be sure, did they report specifically to GAYS or MSM (men who have sex with men are not necessilary gays)? If memory does not fail me, most reports reported MSM, no need to wonder why, do you see straight saunas where you can openly have sex in the establishment, or lesbians saunas in the first place?

Compare the number of lesbian vs straight vs gay pxxn videos. You might not be so surprised to find straight pxxn the most, and who watches those?

molluscum shouldnt mess up anything. it doesnt affect only organ or stay inside our body. just beneath the skin. u may want to get tested for your digestion & my stomach bacteria flora. if you see some bumps on someone else dick, just stay away. but no bumps doesnt mean no molluscum as i saw mine when i shaved clean. REMEMBER, do not shave if you have molluscum! anyway, if we give BJ to someone who's dick has those pimples, i m pretty sure bumps will appear around your mouth sooner or later..

It's the antibiotics that messed up his system. Antibiotics are like carpet bombing: they don't specifically target pathogens, but wipe out all non-resistant organisms of that class. Are bodies are mini-ecosystems, with beneficial bacteria living in symbiosis with us on our skin and digestive tract. These get destroyed as well by antibiotics, which is why a lot of people get the runs, or stomach problems, or issues with their skin, after a course of antibiotics.

I used to be one of those people who believed very very firmly in no-pre-martial sex. (oh you can sense the guilt in my tone now) If abstinence isn't possible, then a wise choice of a faithful partner (easily said than found) will be the next ideal option. and finally, for those dejected days where you just want to have sex, barrier methods is probably the last line of defense, unless your version of sex doesn't involve contact - then the worst thing that you can get is probably "bak jiam" (stye) hahaha

• 2 months later...

I recently spotted a few red dots/ small spots on my dick head.

Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

What's wrong is that you are asking strangers instead of your doctor. It may be something simple, or it may not. Please don't take risks and have it looked at by a professional.

Guest Black dot

Sucked a <20 year old kid with a black dot at the opening of the penis. He told me is a mole.

2 days later , itchness appeared. Applied Mopiko on the affected area and eventually turned into rashes. Now taking anti biotic. At least the itcheness/rashes do not apprear.

Guest Guest

Recently I gotten a blowjob from a guy in a gay sauna. After I cummed into his mouth, I went for my shower and I noticed there was a small cut on my cock head and it was bleeding. (That guy must've bittent it accidentally I guessed).

Would like to know if I'm at risk of contracting any STDs? (I did not perform any sexual acts on him).

Please kindly input opinions.

Thank you.

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest

Kena hiv ot std? Std ofcoz got. Hiv theoritically is possible to transmit through oral sex. But so far it's hard to determine if oral sex alone can transmit hiv as usually people also engage in other sexual acts like anal sex. Having said that, it's possible to get hiv through oral sex.

Guest troubledguy

I think I might have anal warts, its these painless weird structure growing at my anus area. because 2-3 weeks ago I do not have it, and then i thought i might have a cut and i totally ignore the lump. but today I realised that he might not be that simple. I googled and slowly getting stressed up.

I know i need to find a doctor to clear my mind.. But, where do I start?

and can warts be cure?

Guest troubledguy

it doesnt bleed, it doesnt itch it doesnt hurt.its just a weird growth.

I do not know where to find such a doctor for my case. I am also worry about the price it might cost.

V sorry to hear dat.

It sounds like anal warts and I'm not sure where u got it from but it's from direct contact w an infected person.

Best to check w GP first or if u r too shy - to DSC, and depending on the extent, one of the ways is to surgically remove them through laser surgery - this can be done at any hospital. Usually the doctor will assess the situation and recommend what is best for the removal but if it is laser surgery, this is done under GA and recovery takes a while and the wound is likely to bleed after surgery, but once the wound heals, you shld be back to normal.

The bad news is that, there is a chance that it may resurface, due to the nature of HPV .

I understand that there are other methods to manage the warts and a visit to DSC is strongly advisable., maybe other members can chip in here with specific advice.

Again, v sorry abt it, take care and for the time being, just be socially responsible and stay out of action.

Edited by Afterwork

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on STD + Symptoms of STD + I may have contracted STD + What are the difference STD? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked, locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.