Male HQ

Discussion on STD + Symptoms of STD + I may have contracted STD + What are the difference STD? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest troubledguy

no worry about it. although i do feel like i need someone help. I can be embarrassed for situation like this. I got something and I need to face it and find some medical help to cure it.

I did googled and they mentioned natural way of getting rid of warts. I am just extremely worried about the part where it will be cancerous.

I think talking to a professional medic is best.

When it comes to health issues, it's never wise to "play guess" or cure yourself when you have little to no knowledge about the disease.

As mentioned, DSC Clinic seems to be a pretty good place. They ensure enough privacy and is, in some ways, gay-friendly (i.e. the Men's Clinic).

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Guest Fellow

I has anal warts before. I can understand the situation you are in.

Please seek medical help early. DSC at Kelantan Lane is a good start, as it is run by the government and offers subsidized treatment. If the anal warts are inside the anus, surgery is required and DSC will make the necessary referral.

Please request biopsy of the anal warts to be done during surgery so as to find out which variant of human papillo virus (HPV) it is. Some variants could lead to anal cancer in the long run and as such, would require you to go back to be examined every year or so to check the inside via a plastic hollow test tube device called an anoscope.

U shd visit the doc soon as the lOnger u delay the more u worry. It could be nothing. U need not visit dsc. the neighborhood polyclinic will do. There is no need to feel paiseh. The doc are professionals n won't pass judgement. FYI when I did my checks for hemmoroids, it's a young lady doc who fIngered my vurgin ass.

Please go see a doctor. If you are not comfortable going to DSC, I'd recommend Dr Tan & Partners.

http://www.drtanandpartners.com/

There's no need to make any appt, just walk in, they are gay-friendly. They provide annonymous HIV testing too.

P.S. I'm not related to them in anyway, just giving an alternative to DSC. I know sometimes DSC might be a bit intimidating to newbie.

Hi,

I understand that most people got anal warts from having unprotected anal sex with an infected person. But how can someone got anal warts without having any anal sex?

Does sitting on wet surfaces (steam room) without or even with a towel transmit the virus from someone who has sat there before?

yes possible.

thats why some ppl prefer to use own towel than hotel towel.

also dont touch ur face when u have touched the handle in the bus or train or anywhere till u wash w soap.

• 1 month later...
Guest worry std

I got some discomfort. like sharp burn feelings at feet, skin rashes. Worry is std. Any cheap doctor to see. Can't afford hundred of bulks to go for a full std check up. Dunno is it Gonorrhea, or chlamydia. ??

Guest passby

first u have to ask where and who u have sex with?sauna + strangers. grindr + strangers or group sex? dun tell ne u woke up overnite u got this disease? did u practice safe sex?even at clinic doctor will ask u all this question.

Guest worry std

first u have to ask where and who u have sex with?sauna + strangers. grindr + strangers or group sex? dun tell ne u woke up overnite u got this disease? did u practice safe sex?even at clinic doctor will ask u all this question.

Hook up via Grindr.

Be the passive role in penetrate anal sex. All the while use condom. But suck raw cock.

Tested negative for syphili just two weeks. Not tested for HIV.

Last weeks, been fxck badly tilll anal pain. With condom.Perhaps is lack lube. Then these few days have skin rash, sharp burn feeling sometime. Anal pain gradually gone off. But still worry of the persistent skin rash wnd shatp burn sensation. is it chlamydia?gonorrhea?HPV?

last week been fxxk badly means?u into group sex?so the ppl u have sex with are all strangers not yr regular sex buddy . when sucking a dick raw the precum can also get u into disease.so any chemical involve?

Symptoms Early After Infection - Acute HIV - In emergency departments and family practice offices, people come in with symptoms like fever, headache, muscle and joint pain, sore throat, rash and diarrhea. In response to these symptoms, physicians diagnose the flu and send the patient on their way. In the majority of cases, their diagnosis proves correct. But unfortunately, a number of people with these vague, indistinct symptoms have a more serious illness than the flu; these symptoms may signal the acute stages of HIV infection.

Guest worry std

last week been fxxk badly means?u into group sex?so the ppl u have sex with are all strangers not yr regular sex buddy . when sucking a dick raw the precum can also get u into disease.so any chemical involve?

Not a slit. Never venture into group sex, 3p etc

Is a rough fxck. Causing some skin burn, open wound, sore, or ulcer ??discomfort in anal/rectum. Hope that is just this cause some bacteria infection,,, That why I have rashes, sharp burn feelings.

Full std check up cost 600++ at shim clinic. I can't afford. I think I just observe myself and take some Chinese herb to fight bacteria infection. Can work?

Guest helper

Hey worry STD, Please write in point form, HOW you exactly feel and WHERE do you feel these discomfort. I will then be able to tell you briefly whats wrong.

For example;

1. Anus - sharp burning pain

2. Full Body and thigh - skin rash

Please be very specific!

By the way, gonorrhea or chlamydia will not make you break out in rashes.

Thank you.

Guest worry std

Hey worry STD, Please write in point form, HOW you exactly feel and WHERE do you feel these discomfort. I will then be able to tell you briefly whats wrong.

For example;

1. Anus - sharp burning pain

2. Full Body and thigh - skin rash

Please be very specific!

By the way, gonorrhea or chlamydia will not make you break out in rashes.

Thank you.

Hello helper,

1) anus - i dun have sharp pain/ burn.

The bastard fxcker did a rough fxck to my anus. the excruciating pain gone off gradually.

2) my cock - no pain, no growth

3) skin - got rashes

4) whole body - got sharp burning sensation, at arm, hand palm, thigh, body, feet.

5) eye also yellowish. dull eye ball

is that the anus got some wound due to the rough fxck. then i have some infection, bacteria. i afraid of gonorrhea or chlamydia, never tested before. I went to test for syphilis 2 weeks ago - is negative. Or could be hepatitis A.? i got hepatitis B vaccine

Guest helper

Dear Worry STD,

Thank you for your responses. Please answer these additional questions;

1. Which part of your body has rashes? Please be specific on the area.

2. When you pass urine, do you feel a burning sensation or pain?

3. When did that rough sex session with that bastard happen? Please provide date and month.

4. Did you experience any flu like symptoms from the date of that rough sex session till today? Please provide timeline.

For example, rough sex 1/8/12. Experienced flu on 15/8/12.

5. If you did experience flu like symptoms, please specify what symptoms you experienced. E.g. sore throat, very bad diarrhoea

Please answer these questions and I shall be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Guest worry std

Dear Worry STD,

Thank you for your responses. Please answer these additional questions;

1. Which part of your body has rashes? Please be specific on the area.

Ans:

Hand, palm hand, abdomen, leg,

ee palm

2. When you pass urine, do you feel a burning sensation or pain?

Ans:

This time, no burn feeling when urine. But 3 months ago, June,happen to feel burnt when urine.

Then I knew it is gonorrhea. I did some google. No medicine taken.. Gonorrhea can jusy go away on it own, but not chlamydia

3. When did that rough sex session with that bastard happen? Please provide date and month.

Ans: 23 sep, Sunday evening

4. Did you experience any flu like symptoms from the date of that rough sex session till today? Please provide timeline.

For example, rough sex 1/8/12. Experienced flu on 15/8/12.

5. If you did experience flu like symptoms, please specify what symptoms you experienced. E.g. sore throat, very bad diarrhoea

Ans,

No flu this time. But constipated feelings, bloated. After 3 days till mow, skin become rash, .feel much sharp burn

(Like needle pierce)at feet palm. I took some Chinese medicine that fight infection, help wounds heal at rectum. GP refuse give me antibiotics

Please answer these questions and I shall be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Guest helper

Dear Worry STD,

A rash normally happens when there is an allegic reaction to our body. It is our body's way of telling you that something is wrong. Because your rough sexual episode happened on 23 September, it is too early to test for HIV.

In cases involving HIV, seroconversion takes place where the virus starts attacking the body's immune system and a rash would develop sometimes involving flu like symptoms. Even if you get tested now for HIV using a rapid test kit, its very likely that your result will show negative as the HIV test is a test for antibodies to the virus and NOT a test for the presence of the virus itself.

Unless you do a western blot test, your result would show up negative.

Having said that, seroconversion takes place sometime between two to three weeks from the date of infection. As such, if your date proves correct, then I would think the rashes may be something else UNRELATED to HIV as three days of rash breaking out seems too quick for the virus to spread from this rough sex exposure.

However, if you had a previous sexual episode before this rough sex person, say about two to four weeks before him,then there may be a possiblity of an exposure to the HIV virus and that your body may be undergoing the seroconversion process.

Please bear in mind that there are several types of STDs. Some are curable with antibiotics (for STDs which are bacterial in nature) while others are NOT (caused by viruses).

Please also understand that wearing a condom is never 100% safe as it may break during use - especially during rough sex OR that the rubber may get damaged by the lubricants used OR simply because it has not been put on correctly.

Oral sex carried MANY risks of STDs as well and are never safe.

I would strongly advice you to seek professional help by visiting the Kelantan STD clinic with information provided somewhere here and to test for HIV in three weeks.

Until you get the all clear, please abstain from any form of sex with anyone.

Thank you ver much.

• 2 months later...
Guest Curiously_seriously

As titled :)

It is not restricted to yourself, can be your friends' encounter too.

Would like to hear more stories like when you discover that you have certain infection, how it happened, how you discover it, and how you deal with it. You can give advices too.

Basically the process leading to it and how you cope with it.

I have a 2 fun encounters with strangers. We had hj and I received bj that is all.

I recently noticed two small bumps on the head of my penis and I am worried sick.

The fun took place less than a month ago. Thinking of getting tested for STDs after the 3 months window.

If you are sexually active, get tested regularly- i.e. every 8 to 10 weeks. STDs such as chlamydiae have no visible symptoms in men until you get tested. Hence, your relationship with your doctor is very important. You need to be comfortable with him/her to discuss your sexual habits so that they know what to check.

I had chlamydiae 2x this past year. Obviously, I have no idea I had it, until I went for my regular check up with my doctor. I don't think I process too much into anything as I normally play safe- with a condom. Still, some STDs or other disease can be spread orally- i.e. blow job, though the risk of infection is pretty low.

The cure is pretty easy. A powder that you mix with water. Drink up and 3 days later go back and pee into a cup, and usually after that you are cleared.

Love. 

• 2 weeks later...

hi all,

i suspected i have anal wart. i had never had raw sex for the past 6 years.

im visitng DSC on thursday.

i just hope to get some advice on the ensuing activities.

Say the doctor has confirmed that its anal wart. what kinda treatment will be available. can i request to do the treatment/surgery asap or i have to wait for few weeks ?

how fast anal wart could spread.

thanks all.

Guest DSC Customer

Hi, u will need to get examined and they will ask u some questions on sexual activities. The ppl there are open and Non-judgemental. The fastest and effective way is using nitrogen 1x weekly <$15. Duration depends on size of warts.

Its a misconception that warts must be spread by sex. Actually skin contact is enough to spread warts. Means, you handjob your buddy is enough.

Also, warts can stay dormant in the human body for years without symptoms. So it doesn't really matter when was the last time you got raw sex unless that was the only occasion you had physical contact with another human who is a carrier.

Guest helppp

hi both. thanks.

can nitrogen spray be done at home ?

i had read quite a lot on warts. my understanding is that hand warts cannot be spread to genital. not sure if im right

also, genital warts automatically means HPV ?

i have the following symptoms

1. piece of skin protrude out from anal canal, not painful, itchy or whatsoever. it can be skin tag, hemorrhoids or warts. Sometimes it protrude out a lot while sometimes just a litte.

2. 1 mole like growth near the anal. (this is definitely a new growth)

3. a few black spots near the anal. (not sure if has along been there)

thanks again

According the symptoms describe, it seen like anal warts. Go to clinic doctor to check for confirmation. The doctor will refer u to government hospital (cheaper). The hospital doctor will examined u again, take some of your blood sample to test for HIV and a questionaires. After blood test is out, a counselor will talk to u on the result and the anal warts. The doctor schedule a date to have surgery to remove the anal warts. You are require to ask someone to come discharge from hospital after surgery.

The worse part is the pain after anesthesia died off. You are given a bottle of disinfectnat after discharge from hospital. You are to mix the disinfectant with warm water for you to dip your butt into it (to clean the wound). You have sleep with butt faced up, cannot walk properly, shit and wipe after shit (painful). You will recover within two weeks.

hi both. thanks.

i had read quite a lot on warts. my understanding is that hand warts cannot be spread to genital. not sure if im right

1. piece of skin protrude out from anal canal, not painful, itchy or whatsoever. it can be skin tag, hemorrhoids or warts. Sometimes it protrude out a lot while sometimes just a litte.

thanks again

Hand warts do not go to genitals (or so I heard), but hand can definitely transmit wart from one genital organ to another.

The symptoms do sound like warts (not too sure about the black spots though). Anyway, it's best to get checked. Never safe to play assumptions.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

hi both. thanks.

thanks again

Unfortunately liquid nitrogen can not be applied at home, and can only be applied at the clinic according to the doctor's order.

Genital warts typically assumes to be HPV. Because the type 6 and 11 are the ones causing warts, while other types are involved in cervical cancer for women and other diseases.

HPV infection causing genital warts can never be fully treated, as virus goes into latency. However I noted that people with intact immunity can clear the virus within 2 years, while which it does into latency.

Not just nitrogen, there's other creams available for you to apply and wash off.

At DSC, i hope you can be agreed to HIV-A/B tests, PCRs, and syphilis test.

i am not sure if anal warts and genetial warts refer to the same thing.. you can read more here:

https://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/doc/fckeditor/file/Genital%20Warts%20Virus(1).pdf

http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/STDFact-HPV-and-men.htm

Basically warts can be treated although the virus may not go away.. but you should refrain from sex until the warts are gone as it can spread even through skin-to-skin contact.

From what I understand, and I could be 100% wrong, the virus that causes anal warts is similar to chicken pox virus. You can get it remove via laser.

Chicken pox virus is not the same as anal warts (hbv)!! Why even post make this kind of post when you know you could be 100% wrong.

Just remember to refrain from anal sex! If not the viral warts can spread internally into your anus. It would then require operation from colorectal -surgeon to ablate them away while you are put under. If the anal warts are only on the exterior, good chance that the doctor in DSC can take care of them in-clinic with liquid nitrogen or topical application cream.

Chicken pox virus is not the same as anal warts (hbv)!! Why even post make this kind of post when you know you could be 100% wrong.

]

Well, I stand corrected. When I said similar, it is because both virus can lie dormant in your body. Obviously they are different strains but are similar enough that once you get them, they can be dormant in you for years. In the case of chicken pox, you can get it again in the form of shingles, and well, anal warts will come and go, but once you have HPV, you have it for life.

Love. 

]

Well, I stand corrected. When I said similar, it is because both virus can lie dormant in your body. Obviously they are different strains but are similar enough that once you get them, they can be dormant in you for years. In the case of chicken pox, you can get it again in the form of shingles, and well, anal warts will come and go, but once you have HPV, you have it for life.

both varicella zoster virus (VZV) and HPV share some of the characteristics, but definitely they are not the same, or even similar.

Guest hotcockw00

Do not worry that the anal ward will follow you for whole life. It can be cured totally. I got anal ward six years ago and went to national skin center to use nitrogen to spray few times then it was cured totally. I went to see doctor at very beginning while I feel a bit uncomfortable at my anal which is only two weeks after a unsafe sex. I got anal ward because a guy's cock head touch my ass for few minute and even did not enter into my anal. So it is very easy to get anal ward but also easy to cure if you see doctor early.

Do not worry that the anal ward will follow you for whole life. It can be cured totally. I got anal ward six years ago and went to national skin center to use nitrogen to spray few times then it was cured totally. I went to see doctor at very beginning while I feel a bit uncomfortable at my anal which is only two weeks after a unsafe sex. I got anal ward because a guy's cock head touch my ass for few minute and even did not enter into my anal. So it is very easy to get anal ward but also easy to cure if you see doctor early.

Hi hotcockw00, yes i have seen the doctor, and started my nitrogen treatment. Yes, i will certainly abstain from all kinda sex except diy. max once a 1 week. I have 3 outside and 3 slightly inside.

i really hope to get ride of them asap. may i ask how do u cope with it ? heres what i will plan to do.

1. boost my immune system through multi-vitamins and regular exercise regime

2. personal hygiene, ensure my anal is always clean, through wiping thoroughly after businesses

3. of coz abstinence from sex

4. im contemplating whether i should use apple cider vinegar, did you use that ?

any other advices ?

Also, will typical pre-employment health check include genital wart check ?

thanks

• 2 months later...
Guest -Regret-

Ok, i had my first sexual experience today. No anal, just blowjob and rimming, fingering. What are my chances of getting STDs? Should I get myself check now, or wait a week or 2 for symptoms?

Guest HelpPlease

I need some help here, I was planning to go to DSC for a check-up but i have no idea what check-ups to go for.

I visited the website and there are so many tests available that it became quite confusing.
Can somebody tell me what tests should i go for?

(I have no idea what diseases i might get cause i have no symptoms, i just want to make sure i'm healthy)

Also, is the men clinic only for gays? What's the difference between a men's clinic and normal day's clinic? Thanks in advance

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on STD + Symptoms of STD + I may have contracted STD + What are the difference STD? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked, locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.