Male HQ

Do You Walk Around Naked In Swimming Pool Changing Room?

water

me too ... I thought we nude during bathing at NS? - so what big deal indeed. I even fully erect and totally shaved and waxed when naked in front if all ppl in the bathroom 🚻 And I even changed into G String after bathing and they looked at me with popping 👀 

Oh man...your body looks so hot in ur dp...I can only imagine how sexy that is...waxed, semi erect and naked at pool.gym shower room... Yikes'

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, GUMMYMANSG said:

Update on my tanline. I feel more comfortable walking around naked in shower rooms now. Although I have to say I still have some ways to go before my new tanline completely melts into the old one though. Must persevere! 🤪

IMG_20231010_063614-01.thumb.jpeg.2c5ef54ff490c94c52c25419919c527e.jpeg

Can show the trunks you are wearing? From the tanlines, it certainly looks very low rise. 

8 minutes ago, davlim76 said:

Oh wait, the faint tanlines ! It was your previous skimpier pair of trunks that gave you those smaller tanlines.  I see.

Wrong. The faint tanline is the newer pair. The "whiter" one is from my previous pair. Previous pair has thinner band / sides. But overall, the newer pair is more low-rise. 

G U M M Y M A N S G  |  H E L L O  T H E R E

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

18 hours ago, GUMMYMANSG said:

Wrong. The faint tanline is the newer pair. The "whiter" one is from my previous pair. Previous pair has thinner band / sides. But overall, the newer pair is more low-rise. 

Ya I realised I wasn't thinking logically. Got distracted by the "whiter" and sexier tanlines. Yeah edge trunks are very low rise. Nice!

Guest poxster
1 minute ago, GUMMYMANSG said:

Here's the other pair. Same design, different color. Heh heh! Think we going off topic. Supposed to be naked at swimming pool changing room. 🤣

ezgif-3-78bafcbdb8.gif.7a78f781e2d42fdc362e384577564719.gif

always happy to see you and your trunks :) anyway yeah i do go naked at changing rooms only because i don't want things to get wet in the shower area so i'd rather change at the dry area.

11 minutes ago, poxster said:

always happy to see you and your trunks :) anyway yeah i do go naked at changing rooms only because i don't want things to get wet in the shower area so i'd rather change at the dry area.

Same here! Though the time it takes for me to walk out naked from the shower cubicle to putting on my shorts... It's mere seconds. I would say less than 10s? HAHA!!! 😝😝😝

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

Guest poxster
16 minutes ago, GUMMYMANSG said:

Same here! Though the time it takes for me to walk out naked from the shower cubicle to putting on my shorts... It's mere seconds. I would say less than 10s? HAHA!!! 😝😝😝

yeah, though sometimes i do take my time to also pack my wet stuff in my bag while naked :P i usually put on my clothes last. hahaha

20 hours ago, GUMMYMANSG said:

Same here. Shower cube at the pool is too cramp to bring bag in. Bag and clothings will get wet. 
I also don’t like to change in wet room. Prefer the dry area outside. 

4 hours ago, GUMMYMANSG said:

This was after my Sunday's swim. Week by week, my tan line evens out more. Once I have an even tan line, I might be tempted to stay exposed in the changing / shower room longer. I feel shy though. What if I get an erection? 😝

IMG_20231015_164531-01.thumb.jpeg.8d01385a203f06399cb840865aaf02ac.jpeg

Take good care of your skin, it seems a bit dry with some white spots. Remember, moderation is key. Balancing your sun exposure with your preferences will help you achieve a beautiful tan without any negative surprises. Embracing a vibrant, golden-brown glow can make you look more youthful than having dry, darkened skin.

Guest poxster
5 hours ago, GUMMYMANSG said:

This was after my Sunday's swim. Week by week, my tan line evens out more. Once I have an even tan line, I might be tempted to stay exposed in the changing / shower room longer. I feel shy though. What if I get an erection? 😝

IMG_20231015_164531-01.thumb.jpeg.8d01385a203f06399cb840865aaf02ac.jpeg

you mean you don't get it now? >< i should hang out at your pool more often :P

6 hours ago, Swimfun said:

Take good care of your skin, it seems a bit dry with some white spots. Remember, moderation is key. Balancing your sun exposure with your preferences will help you achieve a beautiful tan without any negative surprises. Embracing a vibrant, golden-brown glow can make you look more youthful than having dry, darkened skin.

You're sweet. Thank you for your advise. 🥰

6 hours ago, poxster said:

you mean you don't get it now? >< i should hang out at your pool more often :P

No leh. I usually close the door while I shower. Inside, I would quickly lather up and also wash my swim briefs. Then chop chop within 5mins, I'm done. Outside takes only less than 5 seconds to put on my shorts. And that's it. I'm boring. 🤣🤣🤣

Guest poxster
2 hours ago, GUMMYMANSG said:

No leh. I usually close the door while I shower. Inside, I would quickly lather up and also wash my swim briefs. Then chop chop within 5mins, I'm done. Outside takes only less than 5 seconds to put on my shorts. And that's it. I'm boring. 🤣🤣🤣

bahahaha. i thought you'd wanna show off your tanlines more! someone's shy luh

10 hours ago, OneTwoFunk said:

Yes, I do that after my workout@ Gym Screenshot_2023-10-18-18-48-05-060_com_miui.gallery-edit.thumb.jpg.14c092082e13c6d5b918fbab422a9074.jpg

Ohhh. Hello there! That's a nice naked body in a bathroom. 😏

8 hours ago, poxster said:

bahahaha. i thought you'd wanna show off your tanlines more! someone's shy luh

Haha. Definitely shy. Maybe once it's more even out, I might stay naked a little bit longer. 😝

3 hours ago, 4inchess said:

im gg to japan and was thinking abt visiting the onsen, but i’ve a very small and bushy cock haha will there be guys of my size there? 

The Japanese are very comfortable being naked in the onsen.  They do walk around naked in there. 

It is very common for the Japanese men not to trim their pubes, so if you have a bushy cock, you should feel really at home.

The local Japanese are very polite, I trim my pubes, and they do not stare even though I look different from them.

As for size, penises come in all sizes, and the Japanese are very comfortable with that and no one takes notice. 

So you can and should walk around naked in the onsen.  I think you would draw more attention to yourself if you try to cover your penis as you walk around. 

I hope this helps. 

Edited by yhtang

@GUMMYMANSG beautiful tan-line 😍👍 just double checking that's from the red/yellow edge trunk?

Not too sure if the pandemic had brought on more elderly swimmers during the day. Do notice quite a number of them 'seems deliberately' hanging around or being in the nude longer than required. Some are facing the doorway and watching who's observing them shower. 🙊🙈

WARNING

Any more picture that shows the private part by any members on this thread will lead this thread to get locked.

A warning will also be given to the member for blatantly post it.

Here, in BW, the Mods have repeatedly said not to post obscene pictures.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

On 11/1/2023 at 11:00 PM, Greenie said:

last week was my first time swimming in Singapore public pool.

Very eye opening indeed, how open people are in the changing room, of course I pretend everything is normal and also not looking at their pen.

Where u went?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...