Male HQ

Do You Walk Around Naked In Swimming Pool Changing Room?

water

On 8/23/2020 at 9:01 AM, mith said:

oh i have been wanting to ask you guys about the current ActiveSG public pools....

1. still by booking online or by app before heading down? Yes

2. last update was the 1 hour per session has increased to 1.5 hours per session/entry. correct?  Wrong. Still one hour. Actually 50 mins in pool. 

3. only morning, and after 6pm sessions, time slots were open for booking by public leisure swimming, no afternoon slot for booking? Weekdays for mornings. Weekends only evening after 1815. check activesg website. It is all dere

4. still got headcount quota per pool per session, but got quota per lane of sswimmers? Not really

5. if you overshot timing, staff will chase you out, because they have to disinfect, and clean up before opening the next time slot for that slot bookers, correct? Yes

im a regular swimmer, but stop after CB. not use to new regulations, and do not have wifi phone with app.

anyone who have been to any local public pool lately to clear some of my queries would be much appreciate and loved.  i really need to go back to my swimming routine...

oh i have been wanting to ask you guys about the current ActiveSG public pools....

1. still by booking online or by app before heading down? you can book by app on the spot as well, but yes better to book before going down, they need to see ur receipt with timeslot.

2. last update was the 1 hour per session has increased to 1.5 hours per session/entry. correct? the entry is now 1 full hour of swim, followed by 15 mins of showering. lifeguard will still announce if you have last 10-15 mins before the 1 hour is up.

3. only morning, and after 6pm sessions, time slots were open for booking by public leisure swimming, no afternoon slot for booking? Morning should be for senior slots, night time from 6.15, 7.30 and 8.45 slots, then on certain public pool will have 10-11pm slot.

4. still got headcount quota per pool per session, but got quota per lane of swimmers? per pool is 50 people i think... per lanes best kept to 5 people but.... i think some pools have no such restrictions.

5. if you overshot timing, staff will chase you out, because they have to disinfect, and clean up before opening the next time slot for that slot bookers, correct? yes, staff will chase you out to segregate you from the next timing guys. 

im a regular swimmer, but stop after CB. not use to new regulations, and do not have wifi phone with app.

anyone who have been to any local public pool lately to clear some of my queries would be much appreciate and loved.  i really need to go back to my swimming routine...

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

On 8/23/2020 at 10:39 AM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Just wondering do poeple still cruise in pool now with all these booking req and time restriction

well apparently there are people who can manage to get things done within the allocated time... so.... its possible if your intention is that... 

I make full use of my time to swim as much laps as possible though =\

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

1. still by booking online or by app before heading down?

2. last update was the 1 hour per session has increased to 1.5 hours per session/entry. correct?

3. only morning, and after 6pm sessions, time slots were open for booking by public leisure swimming, no afternoon slot for booking?

4. still got headcount quota per pool per session, but got quota per lane of swimmers?

5. if you overshot timing, staff will chase you out, because they have to disinfect, and clean up before opening the next time slot for that slot bookers, correct?

Safra pool no time limit and can swim anytime. But only for safra members only 

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, surreal91 said:

Yesterday saw one guy at safra tampines changing naked. Don't look like one of us. But he so proudly show off him dick walking around although it's not big. I want to do it too but everytime someone walk in i will still shy and hide.

Try it once then maybe you will get used to it and enjoy... No need shy! :D 

14 hours ago, surreal91 said:

Yesterday saw one guy at safra tampines changing naked. Don't look like one of us. But he so proudly show off him dick walking around although it's not big. I want to do it too but everytime someone walk in i will still shy and hide.

I do that every time after my swim at tamp safra. Will walk to the washing basin to blow my hair dry while I’m still in nude. ☺️

^_^ 我会好好的等待我的王子出现。。。 :P

16 hours ago, surreal91 said:

Takes more practise, i guess. I'm practising also.  ☺️

On 9/28/2020 at 12:41 AM, surreal91 said:

He has what you have. In fact everyone in dere has what u have. So no need 2b shy, unless u don’t want 2 show, lol. 

On 9/28/2020 at 3:04 PM, vinyyx said:

Try it once then maybe you will get used to it and enjoy... No need shy! :D 

Yes, I agree. Once you have done it, you would have overcome your self-limiting belief. Like going to the sauna, getting a haircut by a female, doing facial, going for a body to body massage, there's always this 'initial shyness and fear' within us. 

On 9/28/2020 at 12:41 AM, surreal91 said:

Get use to it. I did it during my secondary school day. Strip naked n walk to the sink n wash my trunk. Sometime with hard on. It become second nature. Don’t worry about ur being big or small. Objective is to flaunt it.

6 hours ago, Jimlim said:

Get use to it. I did it during my secondary school day. Strip naked n walk to the sink n wash my trunk. Sometime with hard on. It become second nature. Don’t worry about ur being big or small. Objective is to flaunt it.

Yes, practice it, enjoy it, and got more guys doing it ... it will be more fun for all 😉

From the postings here, I noticed that there are many guys who said they will change openly in swimming pool shower room. 
In reality, from my observations, guys who are so insecure about changing outside the cubicles are gay men (mostly). 
The ironic part is that, they do not want to change inside the cubicle. They choose to wear their underwear at the changing area w towel wrap, dodging here and there and yet, their eyes darting everywhere. 

7 hours ago, BanTin said:

Agreed. Old men don't care.

I do 😂 jk

They should just bring back good old days open showers than problem solve. Than all have to shower openly. It will also eliminate all that cruisers who keep walking up and down to get a peek inside someone's cubicle.

imho, looks at PRC or South East Asians they always do it openly cos back in their homeland, the shower area are such. When it becomes a norm, people will get less 'curious'. Seen too many to be bothered. Being so cosmopolitan we have become so backward. Partition at urinals, cubicles showers etc. end up I notice more people are 'curious' these days than before. 

6 hours ago, shyc said:

I do 😂 jk

They should just bring back good old days open showers than problem solve. Than all have to shower openly. It will also eliminate all that cruisers who keep walking up and down to get a peek inside someone's cubicle.

imho, looks at PRC or South East Asians they always do it openly cos back in their homeland, the shower area are such. When it becomes a norm, people will get less 'curious'. Seen too many to be bothered. Being so cosmopolitan we have become so backward. Partition at urinals, cubicles showers etc. end up I notice more people are 'curious' these days than before. 

and open shower areas are easier to clean 😉

and can be so cruisy ....

On 10/7/2020 at 1:49 PM, bluerunner said:

From the postings here, I noticed that there are many guys who said they will change openly in swimming pool shower room. 
In reality, from my observations, guys who are so insecure about changing outside the cubicles are gay men (mostly). 
The ironic part is that, they do not want to change inside the cubicle. They choose to wear their underwear at the changing area w towel wrap, dodging here and there and yet, their eyes darting everywhere. 

So selfish huh? Lol. 

On 10/8/2020 at 6:57 AM, shyc said:

I do 😂 jk

yeah! less work less cost less maintenance. 

those partition board walls, the doors, its locks&bolts, all got moldy n loose in the wet high moisture environment. cleaning n maintaining n replacing these need more cost!

removing all these features also create more space, and make air circulation better, reducing smell & such.

but it seems those managers in charge had their thinking n mindset going backwards... for the new multiplex hub, the new swimming pool changing rooms got more n more cramp up, with longer partition walled cubicles, fuller doors, lesser movable space, and much higher maintenance cost. these new pools had increased the entrance fee. bedok, tampines are current examples, yishun, sembawang and woodland had new hubs coming up and swimming pools will be part of the hubs!

5 hours ago, mith said:

for the new multiplex hub, the new swimming pool changing rooms got more n more cramp up, with longer partition walled cubicles, fuller doors, lesser movable space, and much higher maintenance cost. these new pools had increased the entrance fee. bedok, tampines are current examples, yishun, sembawang and woodland had new hubs coming up and swimming pools will be part of the hubs!

You brought up a good point. With more pools turning into part of sports hub, entrance fee will rise. 
so we don’t have much choice but we have to pay higher entrance fee, and have to face with larger crowd. Eww. 

3 hours ago, Greenliv said:

Nakedness or in the nude in men's only place should never be a taboo. I suppose it's a cultural thing. People get offended because they have all kinds of worse scenario thoughts. They start with a negative mindset. 

Good point. Unless dere r kids aroundd, who caress bout nudity. 

Indeed it's alway about cost effective. The multiplex bring in more revenue due to more crowd which is most distressing for serious lap swimmers. Many years ago they close down a whole lot of public pools due to low usage hence forcing others to move and crowd other pools. In the past, I see lifeguards maintaining the pools, scrubbing it. These days they close one day for the maintenance but I notice the pools wall are dirty still with leftover tanning oil I guessed. 

And after all the complaining... back to topic... 😜

No issues with being naked in front of boys but those daddies who bring in their daughters... urm 😖

Seen once, a young girl standing on the bench while dad washing up in his trunk, staring blatantly at another Uncle smooth pet. 😜 I wonder if she's wondering why different from daddy's 🤣

8 minutes ago, shyc said:

Indeed it's alway about cost effective. The multiplex bring in more revenue due to more crowd which is most distressing for serious lap swimmers. Many years ago they close down a whole lot of public pools due to low usage hence forcing others to move and crowd other pools. In the past, I see lifeguards maintaining the pools, scrubbing it. These days they close one day for the maintenance but I notice the pools wall are dirty still with leftover tanning oil I guessed. 

And after all the complaining... back to topic... 😜

No issues with being naked in front of boys but those daddies who bring in their daughters... urm 😖

Seen once, a young girl standing on the bench while dad washing up in his trunk, staring blatantly at another Uncle smooth pet. 😜 I wonder if she's wondering why different from daddy's 🤣

U see i hate this. Some stupid daddies bring in their little girl in the male shower area. Totally not right.

I didn't log a complaint as I am sure I will get the 'I am alone with my daughter and no one else can take care of her while I shower'. So I take tat as sex education for her. Beside as adult it's your choice to be naked in front of her. 😂 

I had seen a Japanese dad doing the same, only different the dad was changing in clear view of his daughter. So his daughter was used to it. While the earlier one was obvious the girl was urm... live education... 😆 Btw her dad changed behind closed cubicle after he was done. 🙄

Being naked in the changing room feels so liberating honestly, it's like a controlled exhibition session. 😏 But personally, there were times that people have made rude comments about my body, as such I only do it when there's really few people, if not I start getting self conscious 😓

Will walk around with towel around my waist. But change outside naked near my bag.

i ever saw someone changing with a hard dick once and I got hard immediately as well. End up he came over n stroke me. Thankfully it was quiet and there was only 2 of us, we went in the cubicle n jerk each other off in the end. 

6 hours ago, thecuriousone said:

I think the fear is walking around with a hard on especially those that are shy and have thoughts that other people will look, easily aroused for no reason 

This morning when I was at the pool, there were just 4-5 guys. In the shower room, there was very few people. Somehow only 1-2 who shower after swim. Highlight of the day is someone who as hard after shower. 😋

I think is ok to walk around naked if you maintain your body fat and trim your pubic hair. Look at country like Japan, Seoul and Taipei the bath house the men changing they just comfortably and confidently walked around naked. This is normal bathhouse not the gay join.So back to swimming pool just be comfortable with your own body. I just walk to toilet with towel on my shoulder and head to shower.

Edited by fetish69

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2020 at 9:24 AM, CKBE-Fanz88 said:

Will walk around with towel around my waist. But change outside naked near my bag.

i ever saw someone changing with a hard dick once and I got hard immediately as well. End up he came over n stroke me. Thankfully it was quiet and there was only 2 of us, we went in the cubicle n jerk each other off in the end. 

What pool was this? 

Saw two young dude changing and they both have big flaccid dicks. Wonder what kids are eating nowadays. They are not shy to show it off too, walked out naked from the shower cubicle and taking their time to dry themselves at the bench while talking to each other. They seem straight though. I wish I have their size too. I would walk around naked proudly too.