Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

57 minutes ago, Guest Bottom said:

Wow..u guys are rich to be able to keep going back to mb...how often do u guys use mb in a month?..So every month at least once??

Sometimes, not depending on how rich you are, it depends on your willingness to spend.

Many rich ppl not willing to spend, and some average ppl spend more. 

49 minutes ago, Ard said:

I’m about to try the first link last nite which extremely tempting but he kinda slow responding to my Grindr. He staying at alor n charging rm250. Probably I might try him later but I’m aiming at another matured Mb wt Xxl cock which asking rm400. Emmmm should I? 

On 08/02/2018 at 5:43 PM, Dutchnode said:

Dear all, Fajar left Citibay. He is now bookable in a hotel in Cheras area for at least the next 3 days/nights:P. PM me if interested in his phone number for booking .

For seriously interested only..

Hi... can pm his number and price charged? Seriously interested here as well.

On 2/8/2018 at 5:43 PM, Dutchnode said:

Dear all, Fajar left Citibay. He is now bookable in a hotel in Cheras area for at least the next 3 days/nights:P. PM me if interested in his phone number for booking .

For seriously interested only..

Hi Dutchnode....Please PM me fajar's phone number. thanks.

Funny story:

Saw a new boy yesterday in Fresh2. Have decided to go there today, called to the shop, spoke with a manager:

- a new boy, Plus?

- yes, yes, [didnt understand], yes, yes

- is he top or bottom? 

- can do both

- and bottom

- yes

- please book him for me on XX time

So after a while I am at Taman Desa and I realized, that I don't remember the lot number of Fresh :)  Called to the shop, asked the manager - was not able to understand what he told me :( 

Some strolls along the building in trying to remember the right lot... Suddenly I realized - what if I called to F-1 and not F-2?!! And yes, it was the case :) But how they confirmed me booking boy Plus?!!

Phoned to F-2, no answer. But I had the number from that year, maybe they have changed it? Tried to call both numbers available at their web-sire - both numbers are not in use anymore. At this moment I asked your help here...

After a while got call back from F-2:

- Plus?

- yes

- what he can do?

- he is a pure top

- oh, I see, thanx, next time then

Nice English language ... buy the way, that year has difficulty with understanding F-1 by phone as well. Is it only my impressions? Hope they have not put me in a black list, there are yet some guys in F-1 that I want to see...

564733E0-BB1E-46EC-AC9C-C08EAE15B1B9-3460-000001AFB5BF5C49.jpeg.bb4a2a9029a855918ec297a8a883f825.jpeg

Guest Supermario
46 minutes ago, 1more said:

Funny story:

Saw a new boy yesterday in Fresh2. Have decided to go there today, called to the shop, spoke with a manager:

- a new boy, Plus?

- is he top or bottom? 

- can do both

- and bottom

- yes

- please book him for me on XX time

So after a while I am at Taman Desa and I realized, that I don't remember the lot number of Fresh :)  Called to the shop, asked the manager - was not able to understand what he told me :( 

Some strolls along the building in trying to remember the right lot... Suddenly I realized - what if I called to F-1 and not F-2?!! And yes, it was the case :) But how they confirmed me booking boy Plus?!!

Phoned to F-2, no answer. But I had the number from that year, maybe they have changed it? Tried to call both numbers available at their web-sire - both numbers are not in use anymore. At this moment I asked your help here...

After a while got call back from F-2:

- Plus?

- yes

- what he can do?

- he is a pure top

- oh, I see, thanx, next time then

Nice English language ... buy the way, that year has difficulty with understanding F-1 by phone as well. Is it only my impressions? Hope they have not put me in a black list, there are yet some guys in F-1 that I want to see...

564733E0-BB1E-46EC-AC9C-C08EAE15B1B9-3460-000001AFB5BF5C49.jpeg.bb4a2a9029a855918ec297a8a883f825.jpeg

I have difficulty to understand what you trying to say..

3 hours ago, Dutchnode said:

Just caught Fajar on Blued Live a few minutes ago :P

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Woah he seems to be very popular now. Must be getting a lot of customer. Can he entertain so much? Haha

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

He looks yummy !

Hmm does he aware of this forum?

I wonder where does he advertise since I can’t find him in CL.

On 1/31/2018 at 11:05 PM, zacron said:

Review 2 - Air (Freelance)

Air used to work for a Mamasan in Johore but not he is doing freelance - juggling between his job as a hairstylist, going back and fro to Myanmar. He has been in the industry for a long time so now he has a pretty steady of regular customers

Look - his body is to die for, he is cute but he is a bit short. If you look for a cute guy with hot body, he will be your type. His skin is very cleaned

9/10: less one point as he is a bit short

Massage - he is a trained masseur, enjoys doing massage more than sex. If you are a massage type, he would suit you. I am not a massage type. I cant rate because I didnt have the massage

Attitude - good but sometimes very hard as he does not reply your message that much. His sister is in Msia so he tends ro reschedule the appointment quite often. But once you can get a hold of him, he treats you like a king

8/10 

Sex - I fucked him. It was one of the best coitus I have ever had. However, his ass is a bit looose, most probably because he as been in the industry for a long time. He does everything to me - sucking kissing 

Would I hire him again? Of Course!

819505EB-12F1-47B8-98C0-8B324373F07A.jpeg

Is this Yo Yo who worked in ken therapy kepong before. he is from thailand

5 minutes ago, Justaregularguy said:

Yes yoyo. N also from bbboy bfore.  He is myanmar, not thai

I thought he quitted ken kepong and became a hairstylist ... mb is still the best way for him to earn money

23 minutes ago, Guest Felous said:

I thought he quitted ken kepong and became a hairstylist ... mb is still the best way for him to earn money

Hmm, there is YoYo guy at Craigslist, who uses a Vietmanese' model photos - could it be the same Yoyo?

Coz body-wise they both are good...

EAFFC001-EE64-4503-90D9-DCDF64494790-955-000000732647FFD3.jpeg.c516fbe5cdf6785ab16482f405c053f7.jpeg

18 hours ago, Dutchnode said:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Define manly. I’ve had bottom with body of a bodybuilder who moans like a girl. I don’t see how these photos make Fajar any less ‘manly’. He’s good looking and he’s proud of it. Even the hot kpop guys have been publicly acting effiminate and soft yet girls go crazy over them.

Fajar's live on blued. It's my first time seeing him live, and my my my, he could top me for all I care. Definitely not the petite image I pictured him to be. Now my dick's throbbing and I can't sleep :P

Guest expat78

Fajar is pure bottom if im not mistaken n i see his live too b4 n he do invite his fren@bf to his live b4

Blued name ashmac19 if im not mistaken. see his private show once.. fit fair cutie guy.. malay mixed i guess wish i can fuck him n yeah both of them! 

i think blued now is the best gay app coz u can see the real guy in the video no more stupid photoshop pics

3 hours ago, Guest expat78 said:

Fajar is pure bottom if im not mistaken n i see his live too b4 n he do invite his fren@bf to his live b4

Blued name ashmac19 if im not mistaken. see his private show once.. fit fair cutie guy.. malay mixed i guess wish i can fuck him n yeah both of them! 

i think blued now is the best gay app coz u can see the real guy in the video no more stupid photoshop pics

I think you mix him up with someone else...Fajar is 100% Indo and this blued profile name you mentioned  is not him...

8 hours ago, Guest Fajar said:

Fajar's live on blued. It's my first time seeing him live, and my my my, he could top me for all I care. Definitely not the petite image I pictured him to be. Now my dick's throbbing and I can't sleep :P

His blued name is?

I think you mix him up with someone else...Fajar is 100% Indo and this blued profile name you mentioned  is not him...

The blued profile is his BF profile, not fajar's. That is what I understand from his post. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.