Male HQ

Group Buy Korean style SlimFit Shirts / Shoes and Belt

Following successful Group buys for underwears , leather pants, there are requests  for  Group Buy Men's only Fashion.

Of cos underwears, camoflauge , leather-chill pants, leather jocks, open back jocks / shorts / swimwear are still on order taking lists.

1) Slimfit ( with 2 pleated lines front and back ) - Business white / Color shirts / assorted 5-8 colors

2) Pants - low waist

3) Belts 

4) Shoes

5)Leather Fashion wear ( both Geniune and Fauz available)

6) other Korean fashion style ( blazers, cardigan, vest, Tuxedos)

7) chinese style kungfu tops

PM - ht/waist etc to group order..or check athe size charts below :

Pre-paid

Expects 2-4 weeks arrival

Out of stocks 100% refund

Edited by TwoChnBTMs

On ‎21‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:39 AM, -Ignored- said:

Why dont u post pics to make ur transaction works?

I cannot post here, cos they have limited space, and  i heave reached the pics allowed.

Korean slim shirts here :

PM , quote Picture

Your height / wt required to ascertain the size.

https://recon.imgbb.com/

2 minutes ago, TwoChnBTMs said:

can really visualise cos of the sizing/fitting, normal uncles and older gen may not fit that well, even I have problem fitting a slim-fit design

I don't like it too tight and overly accentuate a man 's too

did you help them in their fitting???

4 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

can really visualise cos of the sizing/fitting, normal uncles and older gen may not fit that well, even I have problem fitting a slim-fit design

I don't like it too tight and overly accentuate a man 's too

did you help them in their fitting???

Its for trendy guys.....many Uncles @ raffles place also buy. Gymlean fit uncles can be attractive when worn.

Many colors avialable.

5 minutes ago, TwoChnBTMs said:

Its for trendy guys.....many Uncles @ raffles place also buy. Gymlean fit uncles can be attractive when worn.

Many colors avialable.

yes , I know

I cannot stand certain materials as well as men bursting their chest w fabrics...........

women are born to accentuate their waist and bust.......

I shall leave it to the uncles

I need high thread count

46 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

yes , I know

I cannot stand certain materials as well as men bursting their chest w fabrics...........

women are born to accentuate their waist and bust.......

I shall leave it to the uncles

I need high thread count

u should see the new model in the site...is he an uncle too....very hot uncle..if u agree ?

www.recon.imggbb.com

I have no issues with my clothings, tailored with top quality materials and every details are handpicked by me

I have staff (ladies, those who turned for me,  I don't discriminate and I welcome all types of comments) departing, or existing, wrote to me, complimenting my clothings (not my looks, of course) in their cards/emails, I have people seeking my advice on clothings and purchases too

items/products recommended by me must be of good/top qlty  (apart from tailoring, most of my clothings are not shopped in Singapore , just like yours are korea or is it Thailand)

I don't go for designer labels but they must be good (as I don't earn a lot)

just a note, why no1 else commented on this thread? you should advertise wisely : this is about online platform

26 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

I have no issues with my clothings, tailored with top quality materials and every details are handpicked by me

I have staff (ladies, those who turned for me,  I don't discriminate and I welcome all types of comments) departing, or existing, wrote to me, complimenting my clothings (not my looks, of course) in their cards/emails, I have people seeking my advice on clothings and purchases too

items/products recommended by me must be of good/top qlty  (apart from tailoring, most of my clothings are not shopped in Singapore , just like yours are korea or is it Thailand)

I don't go for designer labels but they must be good (as I don't earn a lot)

just a note, why no1 else commented on this thread? you should advertise wisely : this is about online platform

Helps u shaped up your body. Quality workmanship and fabrics

3 D fashion shirt .jpg

slim4 white no pleats .jpg

Size chart  wt and height A.jpg

On ‎21‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:39 AM, -Ignored- said:

Why dont u post pics to make ur transaction works?

Color chart here. Singapore's Local tailored slim shirts as low as from $50...to as high as $150...depending on names of local tailor.

With group buy, you get best prices  and the most trendy styles to fit your hot bods, bring the shape of your bod out.

slim4 color charts.jpg

3 D fashion shirt .jpg

Edited by TwoChnBTMs

tks for the info, hope it opened up to others, as I m not exactly an online shopper

I think there is a tailor in sg, q young, he calafare In some dramas too, if my memory is sharp

I find his quality , so so too.....(though I m not sure is he gay , still....I ...)

anything lesser than 80-120threadcount